Poly at the Poly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We pulled the thin, sleeveless bags over our heads, then ventured outside. The rain pelted us as Cassie led us down the paved, puddled pathways. We headed towards another section of the resort I hadn't seen before, closer to the lake. Near the shore were a few long, wooden docks that lead out to large, private cabins set over the water. The beautiful blonde walked right up to one and used her Magic Band to open the door. It clicked open, happily.

Inside, it looked more like an opulent vacation home than someone's hotel room. We walked down a long hallway, leading to an open living room with a dining table, a couch, chairs, and a triangular coffee table. Next to it was a full open kitchen with modern appliances. Through the expansive windows, I could see a wraparound deck with its own sitting space and pool. Beyond that was the blue water of the lake, leading right up to the Magic Kingdom.

"We're here!" Cassie cried out as we entered. "Time to put your clothes back on!"

I knew Cassie was kidding. But then my wife came out into the living room wearing nothing except a white, Mickey-themed bathrobe. My eyes must have popped straight out of my head because Emily immediately raced forward.

"We got caught in the rain," she said, "All my clothes were soaked." My wife looked remarkably sexy with her wet, dark hair hanging loose past her shoulders. The little bathrobe barely covered her thin, pink thighs. It had me feeling both excited and nervous all at the same time.

Jack came out a moment later. The handsome, silver-haired man was wearing a fancy Hawaiian shirt and a pair of khaki shorts. His bronze skin looked particularly dark in comparison to his bright clothes. His ice blue eyes sparkled, like he was laughing at a private joke. I couldn't help but notice that he'd seemed to have come from the same room as my wife had.

He gave us all a warm welcome, went to the kitchen, and started making tea. The idea of a hot drink did seem perfect at that point.

"Honey, can Emily borrow something from you?" Jack asked Cassie as he filled the kettle.

"Of course!" Cassie said, "I'm not sure what'll fit, I'm not as petite as you, but anything you find is fine by me."

Allison must have sensed my discomfort with the whole scene because she immediately spoke up. "We can go back to our room and get our stuff," she said.

"Don't be silly," Cassie said, "It's awful out there. You can stay here for as long as you like."

"That's a nice thought, but I want to get into dry clothes, too," Allison said. I could have kissed her (actually, I already had). "And we don't want to interrupt your family time."

"The kids went out clubbing for the evening," Jack said, "I doubt a little rain will stop them. Tell you what, why don't you go to your room and get changed. We got a bunch of groceries delivered a few days ago. Come on back and I'll make you all dinner here."

"Jack's an amazing cook," Cassie said.

As much as I wanted to argue it, I knew there was no way we could turn them down; Jack had trapped us with hospitality. Insidious in its own welcoming way. So, we all tromped out of the cabin, promising to be back within the hour.

I guess my wife could sense how I was feeling, because as soon as we got outside, Emily grabbed my arm, and pulled me close. Mike and Allison walked on ahead. The rain had slowed, but only from torrential to tolerable, and it didn't show any signs of stopping anytime soon.

I tried to search Emily's bright green eyes as we walked, but she wouldn't meet my gaze. Yet despite her obvious nervousness, I could see tell she was practically thrumming with excitement about what had happened.

"I kissed Jack," Emily confessed to her feet, "Or he kissed me. Or. I'm not sure. It was kinda crazy in the moment. We'd been at the pool, just talking and stuff. Then, when it started to rain, we ran back to his place. When we got there, he grabbed my shoulders. Put his hand on my cheek. And we. You know. Not a peck. Kiss kissed."

"OK," I said. Honestly, in some ways I was relieved. If that was the worst of it, there wasn't much I could say. I thought back to Allison and I. We'd spent all afternoon making out on the rides. Could I truly argue that Emily had done anything different?

"How was it?" I asked.

"Fine," Emily said, "Nothing special." She took a deep breath. "OK, it was awesome. He's a really good kisser. I kinda got swept up in it. I'm sorry. Are you OK? Are we OK?"

"You kissed him," I said, "And liked it".

"Yes," Emily said, without a hint of shame.

"Tongue?"

"Maybe a little?" Emily said. The way she said it made me think she meant 'definitely a lot.' "But he was a total gentleman."

A total gentleman who'd made out with my wife in his living room. Sure.

"It was only for a bit," Emily continued, "He didn't like, touch me or anything. Well, he had his hands on my shoulders. And my butt a little. It didn't go farther than that. Then I told him I wanted to get changed. He showed me the bathrobes and left me alone to get dressed."

"OK," I said.

We got to our longhouse and headed inside. Our room was on the second floor, so Mike and Allison went to take the stairs up. Soon, we would all be together in that tiny room and our privacy would end. So, Emily and I decided to wait for the elevator rather than follow our friends, grabbing at whatever little moments we could to continue our conversation alone.

"What about you guys?" Emily asked, "Did you do anything, um, interesting?"

"Allison kissed me," I said.

I thought my wife would be upset, but instead she smiled, widely. "That's great!"

"A few times. We kissed."

"Tongue?" Emily asked, playfully repeating my question.

"No."

"Still, that's awesome," Emily said, "Truly. I'm completely super happy you two had fun, too. Really great."

When we got to our room, Allison and Mike were already in the first bathroom, stripping off their wet clothes.

"Bathroom number 2 is the one closest to the door, perv," Mike called to us. I heard Allison cackle behind him.

Emily and I grabbed dry clothes from our suitcase, then went into the free bathroom and got changed, ourselves. Dry clothes had never felt so wonderful. When we came back out, we found Mike lying on the bed, watching ESPN again. He was wearing a fresh t-shirt and shorts. I was dressed similarly, but I'd opted for long pants in the drippy weather.

Emily got onto our bed and broke out a book. She'd changed into a cute, green t-shirt and a pair of denim shorts. Her hair was back up in its usual tight, twisted bun. I lay down next to her. She fixed her glasses before kissing me on the cheek.

"Thank you," she said, "For everything."

I doubted she was grateful that I'd kissed her best friend, but I got the gist of it. I told myself that I was being a good husband. Trusting and open.

It still felt odd, though. Those same lips had been pressed to Jack's not long ago. Some part of me felt like I could almost smell him on her.

Like the acrid smoke of a forest fire, far distant.

*

By the time we headed out of our hotel room, the rain had slowed down to a drizzle. But the day was nasty enough to make me glad we weren't going far. Cassie's cabin looked warm and inviting against the dark, damp sky.

Jack welcomed us at the door, looking like the archetypal home chef with a striped apron over his outfit and a spatula in one hand. I half expected him to be wearing a toque.

We found Cassie inside, lounging on the couch with a glass of wine. The beautiful blonde had changed into a light blue blouse and a navy skirt. I suddenly felt underdressed.

"Make yourselves comfortable," Jack said, walking back to the kitchen area. "This setup isn't great, but I can do OK with it."

"He's being modest," Cassie said, "I swear, the way Jack feeds me, it's a miracle I don't weigh 300 pounds."

"Now, who's the one who's exaggerating," Jack said, gesturing with his spatula.

It was strange to see the two of them acting domestic. It shouldn't have been -- they were a married couple just like anyone else. But my brain couldn't square the stories I'd heard with the people I was now seeing. It was nice, in a way, to discover that their relationship worked the same as ours did.

We offered to help Jack cook, but he wouldn't have it, so we all settled into the sitting area. Cassie poured us wine, and we chatted aimlessly while her husband worked in the kitchen.

"So, what are your plans for tonight?" Cassie asked.

"I think they've been washed out," Mike said.

"Oh good!" Cassie said, then realized that maybe she shouldn't act so happy that our day was ruined. "I mean, I'm looking forward to us having time to hang out."

"Sure," Allison said, sharing one of her now-expected looks of annoyance with me.

Jack's dinner was exquisite, I can't argue that. Emily, of course, was especially enamored. But we all agreed that it was damn good. Especially considering it came from a hotel room kitchen using delivered groceries.

After the meal, Cassie cracked open another bottle of wine, Jack undid his apron, and we all gathered together in the living room, post-meal happy. Despite the fact that there was plenty of furniture, we all ended up sitting in a circle on the floor. For the moment, we paired with our respective partners. The three couples sat around the coffee table like this was going to be a normal evening.

"So, what's the plan?" Mike asked. He'd spent all night with a strange little smile on his face, like a kid who'd figured out there was ice cream in the house.

"We should totally pick up where we left off last night," Cassie said.

Allison looked demurely at the floor. "I think one boob was enough."

"That's not what Paul was thinking," Mike said, and he gave me a convivial wink.

"Wait, what did I miss?" Cassie asked, her light blue eyes alight.

"Paul caught Allison naked in the shower this morning," Emily said.

"By accident," I said.

"Sure, it was," Mike said. He was still smiling.

"Naked naked?" Cassie asked, "Like, full naked?"

"Complete, totally, all of it naked," Allison said. She shook her head ruefully, but I could tell she was playing along.

"That's awesome!" Cassie said. She reached over the coffee table for a high five. I slapped her hand, reluctantly. "Come on, tell me that wasn't amazing."

I looked at Emily, then Allison. I got the feeling that there was no answer I could give that wouldn't get me in trouble.

"Well, all right," Cassie said, clapping her hands, "We need to even things up."

"That's what I've been saying all day," Mike said.

"So, what, we just get naked?" Allison asked.

"Of course not," Cassie said, "That would be weird." As if everything we'd been doing the past two days had been totally normal. Sure.

"Well, I still think we need to do something," Mike said.

"Definitely," Emily agreed. I looked over at her, continually surprised at how interested she was in all of this. My wife was a woman who insisted on switching off the lights before sex. Now, out of nowhere, she was craving the spotlight.

"We'll play a game," Cassie said, then quickly followed that up with, "Something different than last night."

"I have a deck of cards," Mike said. He reached into his backpack and, sure enough, he had a pack. "I always carry them around in case people want to play."

There was something very 'Mike' about that. Outwardly social and yet also quite nerdy.

"What should we play?" Allison asked. I quickly realized that everyone was in on this.

"Spades, poker, rummy..." Mike started ticking off games.

"Not like that silly," Cassie said, taking the deck from him and shuffling it. Her long fingers plied the cards with a practiced ease. "Here's what we'll do. I'll deal out the whole deck, across the six of us. We'll take turns playing cards. Kinda like UNO, you can either match the suit or the face. So, a King can go on a King or a Heart can go on a Heart."

"What if we can't match the card?" Emily asked.

Cassie's smile went a mile wide. "Then you have to do a punishment," she said, "If it's a black number card, you lose a piece of clothes from the waist down. Red number, from the waist up. If it's a Jack, Queen, or King, the rest of the group agrees on something you have to do with your partner."

"So more than naked," Allison said.

"Just little stuff to keep things interesting," Cassie said, "Nothing crazy. A bit of friendly fun."

"Wait, what about an Ace?" Mike asked.

"That's the funnest part," Cassie said. I could almost see the gears turning behind her eyes. "When someone misses the Ace, we move one space over. So, like, if Emily can't play an Ace, she would go to Jack, I would go to you, Mike, and Allison would move to Paul. Then we toss in all our cards and reshuffle the deck. Starting the game anew."

If Cassie had come up with this on the spot, I would have been pretty impressed. But I had the feeling this was something she'd done before. Maybe many times. If the goal was to get a little flirty -- and apparently it was -- this was a well-designed way to do it.

"How, um, far do we go?" Emily asked, "Like, when does the game end?"

"Whenever we get tired or bored of it," Cassie said, "Or we're ready to move onto something else."

Those last two words were so loaded, they'd have been arrested for public intoxication. I felt the room grow heavy as everyone realized what we were committing to.

Emily glanced my way, her eyes a question. I knew I needed to reassure her. And yet, I felt my focus wander over to Allison. The athletic blonde leaned back, confident. I got a flash of that morning; her amazing, naked body was burned into my brain.

I turned back to my wife. "Sounds fun," I said. Emily visibly relaxed. I'd given her the go ahead.

"Of course you like it, there's no talking," Mike said.

I felt my face flush as the room laughed. But Allison gave her husband a shove. Just rough enough. I smiled at her in thanks, and she nodded back. Nice to have someone in my corner. Especially someone as strong and attractive as Allison.

Cassie dealt out all the cards, including the jokers to make the math work out evenly (Cassie explained they would work as wilds, so anything could pair with them). Moving clockwise, we began laying down our cards. The early going was easy, since we all had one sixth of the deck at our disposal. But as the cards dwindled, the tension mounted. And the action kicked in.

Allison was the first to lose something. The athletic blonde was wearing her usual uniform of mesh shorts and a tank top -- not all that much to give away. In truth though, none of us were wearing layers. It was summer in Orlando, and we'd dressed light, despite the rainstorm.

Fortunately for Allison, it was a black 7 so she simply took off a sock. It was such a simple act, seeing a bare foot, yet I think everyone tightened as we realizing what was happening. We were really doing this. We'd be seeing something more exciting than toes soon enough.

I was the next to miss a card, and with a Queen face up, that meant I had to do a punishment. The group agreed I should kiss my wife. I leaned over and planted one on her cheek. The room "aww-ed" appropriately.

We had our first big reveal soon after. Cassie needed either a heart or a seven and she had neither, so she was in for it. Honestly, it seemed appropriate that she was the first to fall; it was her game after all

Smirking, the beautiful blonde reached up to unclasp one of her diamond stud earrings, and the room groaned. Cassie giggled and went for her shirt, instead. She deftly undid the buttons of her blouse, then tossed it aside.

Cassie had on a black lacy bra that did more than enough to cover what it should, but also teased at plenty more. She was clearly the largest chested woman in the room, but she wasn't overly top heavy. I'd guess a C-cup if I had to. The fact that she was so trim, perfectly curvy, made her breasts seem quite large in comparison.

Mike, already poor at making eye contact with his crush girl, now openly stared at her chest. Cassie gave a little shake his way, smiling broadly. We all laughed, but I could feel the tension of the room ramp up once again. Emily and Allison both looked particularly anxious.

With so few cards left, every play carried plenty of possibilities. Allison was the next to have to remove a piece of clothing and she, too, lost her top.

The athletic blonde ripped off her tank in one smooth motion, then shook her blonde hair back into place. Allison had on a tight, purple sports bra that kept her assets well contained. But I could see the little nubs of her erect nipples pushing through.

"Don't get so excited, Paul, you've already seen so much more," Mike said.

I didn't realize I'd been staring. "Sorry," I said.

"Please don't be," Allison said. She held her arms in front of her chest as if her bra wasn't already keeping her covered.

Honestly, I was almost more fascinated by Allison's taut tummy. She'd been out of organized sports for nearly ten years now, but she still had a defined stomach with a hint of a six-pack. It was awesome.

Cassie was impressed, as well. "Nice bod," she said, staring down at her own tummy in dismay. The beautiful blonde wasn't overweight in any way, but I could tell she was judging herself. It was strange to see Cassie, usually so confident in her looks, being in doubt. That vulnerability, I have to admit, it made me like her more. Like maybe she was a human being after all.

It quickly became clear that the room was out of hearts. Mike took off his t-shirt, revealing his pale, thin frame. I was next and showed, well, the opposite.

I braced myself for the barrage of 'sweater' jokes about my hairy chest, but instead all three girls gave me a chorus of wolf whistles and cheers.

"Nice," Allison said.

"Very masculine," Cassie said

Emily grinned my way. I think she was enjoying the compliments as much as I was. Then she saw she was next and immediately shrank back.

"If none of us can match we'll end the round," Cassie announced.

Emily looked relieved before she realized she wasn't off the hook. The round couldn't end until she went. I gave her what I hoped was an encouraging look. But my wife seemed to only be staring Jack's way.

He grinned at her, kindly. "I've been looking forward to this all night," he said.

Emily sucked in a deep breath. She took off her t-shirt, then tucked her brown hair back into its bun, nervously. She was wearing a cute, pink bra. My wife was small-chested -- though bustier than Allison -- and her underwear did a good job of pushing her breasts forward. The bra was only half-cups, as well, and the tops of her pink nipples were exposed to the room. It was pretty obvious that she was plenty aroused.

We all clapped, and Emily proudly thrust her chest forward. Jack gave her a thumbs up.

"Nice," he said.

"Very nice," Mike said.

All of us were now shirtless except Jack, who quickly took off his Hawaiian shirt. He had on a white wife-beater underneath that, covering tan skin and silvery chest hair. He looked to be in remarkably good shape, nearly as defined as Allison. His only concession to age was a bit of softness to his stomach.

Cassie gathered up the cards and shuffled again. All things considered, we'd had a surprisingly soft first go, only losing a few pieces of clothing with the one punishment and none of the all-important aces.

The next round also went fairly easily. Jack had to kiss Cassie and Allison kissed Mike. I got another chance with Emily and this time gave her a warm smooch on the lips. In that way, it was almost like we were back to playing the game in the hot tub from the night before. Except now clothes were coming off.

Still, things stayed mostly safe. We had a bad run on spades at the end, to the point where everyone was barefoot. The only major reveal was when Jack lost his undershirt, showing off his well-defined pecs. I caught Emily staring but I couldn't complain. My own eyes were no better behaved with Allison and Cassie, and neither woman was even bare chested yet.