Poly at the Poly Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The problem, however, was the tequila bar that was off to one side.

"I could go for a margarita," Cassie said.

"The drinks are pretty amazing here," Mike said.

"We need to be careful," Allison said, remembering how sloppy we'd gotten that afternoon.

"I think we'll be OK," Emily said.

And so, we were all agreed. Cassie and Allison went into the bar (it was crowded enough that we didn't all want to go in) and brought back drinks for all of us. I had a blood orange margarita, and it was amazing. Sweet and acidic with spicy hot salt on the rim. I had to make myself sip it slowly, all of us leaning against the large concrete fountain in the back of the room.

But I could taste how much alcohol was in the drink. And we'd only stopped for one small plate of shrimps and grits before we got to Mexico. So, when I stepped off the fountain, having finished my drink, I felt the world spin in that oh-so familiar way.

I shared a knowing look with Allison. Here we go again.

We left Mexico feeling plenty high. However, Norway was next and rather than getting more alcohol, we got on a ride. Allison had gotten us FastPasses for Frozen, so we climbed onto the longboat and journeyed off to Arendelle. We were able to sit in threes: Emily sat with me and Allison while Jack, Cassie, and Mike went behind us. I have to admit, it was a very strange experience for Olaf to serenade me while I was drunk.

Once we got off the ride, however, it was back to our usual habits. We walked to China and got more snacks and wine. The combination of the alcohol, and how we'd all left ourselves on edge, was turning into an ever-more dangerous combination.

The further we went, the more playful and flirty we became -- groping and grinding on each other whenever the opportunity arose. The Cassie and Mike Make Out Show continued without commercial interruption. Jack and Emily walked arm in arm, with his one hand permanently attached to her cute, little butt.

Meanwhile, Allison got surprisingly touchy feely, initiating make out sessions in both Norway and China. But once we got to Germany, she gave up on all propriety and grabbed for my cock when we were standing by the model train set. I jumped so high, I scared an egret into the air.

I practically growled at her after that.

"Come on, Germany is like, the land of romance," Allison said, "I can't help but get horny when I hear oompah music." She giggled at her own joke.

I responded with a glare. I was not going to let her do something dumb here in Disney.

Only if you talk to me," Allison said, petulant.

"Fine," I said, "If you don't stop grabbing me, we're going to get in trouble with your friend Mr. Mickey."

Allison responded with the strangest combination of successful cry and mournful pout I'd ever heard.

We walked to the far side, and settled into a bench, facing the lake. The other two couples joined us, bringing sausages and beer (of course). That only compounded the issue, but none of us cared.

We stared out at the water, all of us acting way more affectionate than we probably should have in a public place. We weren't sloshed. No one was epically smashed. But all of us were over the limit and there was no relief in sight. Fortunately, the end of the evening was fast approaching.

After a little time to sober up, Allison got up and bought us little caramel squares from the nearby candy store. They were soft and sweet, rich and almost intoxicating.

The lights around us slowly darkened. The music became more and more upbeat as the park built towards the big fireworks show. Crowds of people shuffled in around us to sit and wait around the lake.

As the loud, boppy music played, Emily got up and swayed and back and forth. I don't know what it was, but something grabbed me. I stood up, took my wife's hands and began to dance with her. Just a little back and forth. Nothing fancy.

A moment later, the other two couples joined us. All six started kicking out our feet, swinging our arms. Like we were all on the dance floor at a wedding.

Caught up in the energy of it all, I spun Emily around and dipped her.

"Smooth moves, Paul!" Cassie cried out, and I could hear the wonder in her voice.

I swung Emily on my arm, and she hooked on to Jack. Cassie caught with Mike, and I joined Allison. We switched partners so easily, now, it seemed like we hardly noticed anymore.

No surprise, Jack suavely steered Emily like they were in a ballroom. And Mike and Cassie mostly switched to making out rather than dancing. Allison and I did OK, too, though she kept trying to lead.

We were so caught up in the energy of it, we didn't notice at first that the sky had lit up with fireworks. Explosions of color and sound. We slowed and stood there, entranced by the spectacle.

Allison held my hand throughout the show. I saw my own wife leaning into Jack's chest. Mike and Cassie even stopped kissing. It really was something special.

When the fireworks ended, the park lit back up. Lamps spaced every few feet around the lake glowed bright, leading us out to the exit. For most people, it was the big finale after a long day. For us, things were only starting to ramp up.

At first, though, the crowds were heavy in both directions. So, we stood by the lake and waited for the traffic to pass. Allison put her arm around my shoulders. I wasn't sure if it was for balance or affection. Maybe both.

"I can't wait to get back," Cassie said with a sigh, "My feet need a rest."

"I need to get laid!" Emily said, a bit too loudly.

We all shushed her. Jack actually covered her mouth with his hand. Allison started giggling hysterically. Oh boy.

"I'm so fucking horny," Emily said, through Jack's fingers, clearly not listening to any of us.

I wish I could say I was shocked by my shy wife saying all those things, but at this point I'd learned to expect it. Something about Disney set her off -- I can't explain it.

"I hear you, Em," Cassie said, holding back her own attack of giggles. "Just be quieter about it, OK?"

"Drunk girls," Mike said. He was rolling back and forth slightly, like he was standing on a ship. "I fucking love drunk girls."

"I think we need to get everyone back home," Jack said. He shot me a rueful smile. I guess he'd figured out that the two of us were the soberest of the group.

I nodded my agreement.

The crowds started to clear, so Jack propped Emily up under his arm. He reached over to do the same for his wife, but Cassie stepped out of his reach.

"I'm OK, babe," Cassie said, "Only a little high."

Jack shook his head, but he let his wife lead Mike on her own. Allison kept her arm on my shoulder, and I did my best to steer the tall woman as we walked back towards the exit.

Waiting for the crowd to pass had been a good call. The way the park was lit made everything seem romantic and lovely. Now that EPCOT had mostly emptied, it was a joy to stroll through. I felt like I could spend hours circling around, enjoying every detail.

Unfortunately, the only thing my drunk friends were good for at this point was weaving their way back to the hotel. We passed a guy pushing his twin girls in a stroller. Cassie nearly stumbled into him before Mike pulled her back.

"Sorry!" she called out.

The man shook his head and muttered under his breath, "Every Person Comes Out Trashed." He counted the acronym off on his fingers, then pushed his stroller ahead with purpose.

*

The six of us tumbled into the monorail in a drunken jumble. As the train rushed off, we slowly reorganized ourselves into something that made sense on the benches. Still, it was immediately obvious where everyone's mind was, and it wasn't on sleeping it off.

The build-up of it all was more than we could bear. We'd left the Poly that afternoon already on edge and time had done nothing to dull that. Then the alcohol. The playful flirting at the park. All of us were under no illusions about our lack of control. So, instead, we surrendered to it.

Emily and Jack started making out loudly on the bench across from me. My wife wrapped her arms around the older man's neck, her legs around his waist. Like he was the one solid object in a stormy sea. Jack lovingly stroked my wife's brown hair while he kissed her, like soothing a sorrowful child.

Mike and Cassie, sitting next to me, had never truly stopped kissing after Mexico, so they continued on as before. Mike pulled the beautiful blonde woman onto his lap and the two of them embraced. He slid his hand down and cupped Cassie's bottom. She rested her hand on his chest. The two of them rubbed their crotches against each other. It seemed like the only thing keeping them from actual intercourse was their clothes.

"We're going to get in so much trouble," Allison said, eyeing her husband.

But then she leaned in and pressed her lips to mine. Strange how kissing a woman who was not my wife was becoming so familiar. The strength of her arms surrounding me. The passion and warmth of her affections. I let my hand wander to her side. Allison's core was so strong and perfect, it was like holding a statue, but with the warmth and allure of a woman.

The monorail stopped at the main building for our resort. We broke apart long enough to get out of the car. All of us hanging on to our respective companions like we were practicing being seeing eye dogs for each other.

There was no doubt about where we were headed. Jack and Emily walked straight back towards the bungalow. We marched after them as if we had no other choice.

The six of us broke through the front door, wrapped around each other. Kissing and caressing like crazy. There was no thought of going back to our supposed spouses. We'd chosen our partners well before the dance had ever begun.

As soon as Cassie stepped into the hallway, Mike shoved her against the wall like he wanted to smash her through the boards. I only saw it out of the corner of my eye, however, because Allison practically tackled me onto the tile floor. I bounced against the ground, hard, but the athletic woman only responded by piling on top of me, like pulling off a naughty, wrestling finishing move -- The People's Pussy or The Stone Snatch Stunner. Something like that.

I only had a moment's reprieve to glance up. Emily was wrapped around Jack like an amorous octopus. He carried my wife towards the bedroom door, but she grabbed the frame, holding them back.

"No," Emily gasped between hungry kisses. "Together."

Cassie broke from Mike long enough to respond. "Oooh, kinky. I really like this girl."

Jack relented, hitching Emily's thighs around his waist and carrying her over to the living room couch. He dumped her, unceremoniously, onto the cushions. She pulled him in for a kiss.

Mike, inspired, dug his hands under Cassie's bottom and lifted her up. It was far less elegant, however, and the two of them ended up stumbling into the dining area like a shambling monster. The beautiful blonde giggled the whole way, then dropped to her knees to undo Mike's belt.

"I guess we should join them," Allison said. I responded with a shrug. It didn't matter whether she smothered me right there or in some other room. As long as she didn't stop.

The athletic blonde's hair was wild. The look in her deep brown eyes driven with desire. She looked so sexy to me. So strikingly gorgeous. I felt a want for her, a need, that went beyond rationality. Deep in the lizard part of my brain.

Allison grinned at me, fierce, then lifted me up. Like she was doing a deadlift, she scooped me off the ground and fireman-carried me into the living room before gently placing me on the carpet. It was one of the most arousing things I'd ever experienced.

The six of us raced forward. All those little steps we'd been so afraid of before -- kissing, nudity, touching each other's bodies -- we blew right past them. The barriers broken down. We hadn't avoided the cliff at all. If anything, we'd only given ourselves time to ramp up our engines. Making it all the easier now to go careening over the edge.

Allison climbed over me, making sure to plant her crotch on mine. She sat up and tore her tank top off over her head.

"No more games," she said. And that was the most telling statement of all. If Allison didn't want to play, things were truly serious.

I looked over and found Jack had already pulled my wife's shorts down to her ankles. His silver head was buried in her slit. Emily's body arched in response. She was making tight, strangled noises. Gasping, like Jack was sucking the air out of her lungs through her pussy.

Mike's pants were also pooled at his feet. He was leaning back against the dining room table. Cassie had fished his dick out of his fly and fully swallowed him up. The hot blonde sucked lewdly at his cock, loudly slurping. Mike groaned with every lick.

Allison reached down and took my shorts and boxers off in one go. My dick popped free. She, too, took me into her mouth with one wet gulp. It was like slipping into heaven. The athletic blonde sucked me off the way she did everything -- driven to be the best. If there was an international blowjob league (the MLF?), I had no doubt that Allison would be an all-star on the championship squad.

I heard more wet slurping to my left and looked over. Emily was now sitting up on the couch. Her t-shirt was bunched up around her neck. Otherwise, she was completely naked. My wife's lips were wrapped, lewdly, around Jack's dick. He stood over her. Fingers tight around her skull. He pushed his dick back and forth into Emily's mouth. I couldn't help but be turned on by the way her innocent face contorted around his cock.

Emily had always been a contradiction in bed. She was soft, yes, in that she liked quiet, gentle lovemaking. Slow and affectionate. But it would be wrong to describe her as submissive -- she had hard rules about what she was willing to do. Lines that she wouldn't consider, let alone cross. None of that was on display here.

My wife was being used by another man for his pleasure and she seemed to be reveling in it. Her gasps for air were only broken up by her groans of lust.

As if they'd choreographed it, Mike and Cassie were also now engaged in the opposite oral pleasures. The beautiful blonde was perched on the tabletop with Mike's face stuffed between her tan thighs. She held onto his head like she was afraid she would fall off, squeezing him tightly for dear life. Her cheeks red. Eyes squeezed shut.

The whole time, she encouraged him. A cheerleader to the last. "That's it. You're doing it so good. Like that. Fuck yes. Little faster. Come on baby, get me there."

Allison's efforts brought me back to her. Her tongue, her lips, even her teeth -- she used them all to drive me towards pleasure. If anything, she was too good. I put my hands on her head to slow her down. Allison looked up at me, confused. Concern flashed in her deep, brown eyes.

"Don't want to go too quickly," I said.

"Don't worry about that," Allison said, "We're going to win this thing."

Win?

I didn't have time to ask what that meant because Allison went right back to my cock with abandon. My warning seemed to have only inspired her more. Everything around us -- the sounds and smells -- Allison's own desire and drive, all of it conspired to bring me to an end.

I felt the precipice arrive, but Allison drove me past it so hard, I didn't even realize we'd reached the end till she made a little choking noise and slowed.

The orgasm slapped me so hard it nearly hurt. My cock convulsed as I poured my pleasure into Allison's waiting mouth. She gulped it all greedily. My spend seeped out of the corner of her mouth and she licked it right back up. Smiling hungrily the whole time.

"That's one," she whispered, crawling close to me.

I rolled her onto her back and began kissing her -- lips, cheeks, and neck. Trailing affections down to her chest. Lying back like this, the athletic woman was practically flat chested. I found a little pink nubbin and suckled. I felt Allison respond beneath me.

"Oh fuck!" the words escaped her lips. She entwined her fingers behind my head. Eventually, I got her to let go and kissed lower, down to her stomach.

Somehow, Allison had managed to keep her shorts on. That was a problem I needed to rectify immediately. I pulled them down, making sure to catch her panties, as well. Her hairless pussy stared back at me. Her outer lips swollen, exposing her inner treasures. I pressed my lips to her sex and licked upward, from bottom to top.

Allison's thighs snapped around my head. It was like being held in a vice. I must have gasped because she dropped her legs back to the ground.

"Sorry," she said. It was odd to see Allison bashful. Extremely erotic to witness, as well.

I put my mouth back to her pussy, tasting and teasing. Again, she let her legs wrap around me, but I could tell she was trying to hold herself back.

I was so focused on giving Allison what I'd already received, that I missed it at first. The athletic woman's responses slowed. At first, I worried that I'd done something wrong. Then I noticed it: the whole room had suddenly gone silent. No groans or slurps. No cries of pleasure or moans of ecstasy.

I pulled my head up, face sticky with Allison's essence, and looked over to the dining room. Cassie was still on the table, stripped completely naked. Her golden hair cascaded over her large breasts. She had her tan hips wrapped around Mike's waist. Her thin, feminine fingers held his dick, steering it toward her center.

But the both of them were frozen in place; trapped in mid motion the same as Allison. They were staring in the other direction, right past me.

I flopped my head the other way. My petite, innocent wife was now bent over the armrest of the couch. Her pointed breasts were smooshed into the furniture. Her head cocked upwards, staring straight out. Her pretty face was blank.

Behind her, with the patience of a master, Jack steered his cock towards my wife's gaping pussy. That was what had stopped everything. This exact spot where we'd turned back from the abyss. Now, we'd arrived right back there. Each of us waiting for it, that moment when everything would topple forward, tumbling us all into oblivion.

Allison caught my eye, anticipating my complaint. We had agreed, hours ago, that this was all too far. Emily had said it herself. But it was happening all over again. And, oddly, it didn't bother me like before.

I felt that familiar twist in my stomach, but now I welcomed it. I saw the look on my wife's face as she was finally, fully shared with another man, and all I could do was wait for it with the same anticipation as the rest of the room.

Jack aimed his dick at Emily's open nether lips. Her most private area presented up to him in complete submission to his pleasure. The older man slowly slid forward. I swear, I could see my wife's pussy part to allow him entry.

"Ohhhh... uhhhn... Go slow," Emily gasped out.

Jack kept his steady pace. Emily instinctively trying to move away from him, but there was no escape. He had her impaled on his penis, pressed hard into the furniture. The progress inexorable as he filled my wife, inch by unstoppable inch.

"Uhn. Oh. Oh fuck," Emily said. Her mouth hung open. Eyes just as wide. For the first time in her life, my adorable wife was feeling another man fill her. Her face contorted in shock, fear, and bliss.

Jack's balls nestled against Emily's prone body. He sighed, now fully ensconced in her. Emily's head dropped low, resting on the couch. Her chest rising and falling hard, like she was hyperventilating.

With Emily's penetration complete, the room sped back into action.

Cassie hissed like a tea kettle as Mike forced his long, thin dick inside her. He got about a quarter of the way in, drew back, then pushed again. On the third go, he managed to complete the circuit. Cassie's face cinched, somewhere between pleasure and pain. Seeing that beautiful woman be taken so completely, it was amazing.