Poly at the Poly Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison pulled me up from between her legs, gently. She was so tall, it was like being brought up a ladder. Climbing a tree. I was happy to ascend those heights. Being with Allison was different than what I'd ever experienced. There was so much more of her, and I couldn't help but be overwhelmed by it.

The athletic blonde kissed me and reached right for my dick. Of course, she found it achingly, incredibly hard. She gave me a wicked grin.

"Figured he'd be ready for more," she said, flipping me onto my back.

Allison held up my cock like she was displaying a fish she'd caught. She glanced down at it in wonder.

"Fuck that's thick," she said. She dandled it in her hands a little, like it was a candle she was thinking about purchasing.

Allison sat up slightly, aiming herself at my cock. She wiggled her hips, sexily, before settling down. Her body slowly spread around my hardness. Her lips pursed. Eyes focused.

"Oh FUCK. That's THICK!" she said, as she speared herself.

"You've got this, girl!" Cassie cheered, "Take it all."

"Oh... uhn. Ah!" Emily said. Whatever words she wanted to say were muffled by the couch.

"Come on, Paul, do it! Stuff that pussy!" Mike said. I glanced over, stunned. After all it was his wife that I was filling. Instead, he grinned and gave me a thumb's up.

I was curious how Allison would react to that, but she was too focused on filling herself to notice her husband's encouragement. Or anything, really. She lifted herself up, then settled back down. Seeing her incredible body shift to accept my shaft was something unexpectedly wonderful.

"Fuck," she said, as I felt her bottom finally kiss my balls. "Give me a sec. Her pussy twitched, like it was testing at my dick. Feeling its way around, slowly getting used to this new invader.

Allison leaned forward and kissed me. She started to drag her body back and forth. I felt her pussy lips spread against my pubis and I could tell she was using it to stimulate her clit.

"Not used to being, uhn, filled like this," Allison said, "Stretched. Kinda hurts. Feels fucking awesome."

I could only nod my agreement. Allison's pussy squeezed me at every centimeter, from the ridge of my cockhead to the root. She wasn't even humping, not in a way that would lead me to release. She rocked against me slightly, ramping herself up.

"Fuck this feels good," Allison said.

Her hand was on my chest, and I could see the little gold representation of her vows to another man, winking at me through my dark chest hair. My own circlet shone bright against the pink of her distended nipple. I tweaked the sensitive flesh and Allison stiffened.

A long, low, animal sound ripped out of her. Like nothing I'd ever heard. A growl mixed with a groan, punctuated be a squeak. Allison's head dropped. Her light blonde hair tickled against my chest. She held stiff. Nails digging into my stomach.

When she looked back up, she was laughing.

"Nipplegasm," she said, "Nice!"

I half expected her to offer me a fist bump. Instead, she started slowly sliding on my dick again.

The dining room table squeaked in protest as Mike railed into Cassie. His long, thin dick drove back and forth like he was trying to saw her in half. She held onto him, as before, like her life depended on it. Head completely buried in his chest, body sliding back and forth with every thrust.

She whispered in his ear. "Oh yes. Yeah. You've got this. Got me. Oh! So big. That's it."

Mike streamed out his own counterpoint. "Cassie. Summers. Oh God. Can't believe. Fucking. I'm fucking Cassie. Oh my God you're so fucking beautiful."

If the blonde woman heard him, if the words even reached her ears, she made no notice.

I don't know why I kept looking at Cassie and Mike first. I think seeing my wife supplicant to someone else was both too awful and incredible at the same time. As if I was savoring the sorrow of it.

SLAP!

That got my attention. Jack's hand had popped against my wife's backside. Her tiny cheek was pink where he'd clapped her. My wife groaned, hands gripping the cushions for dear life. Her eyes went big as spotlights. Her mouth fell open with a wail.

"Oh. FUCK!"

"You like that, little girl?" Jack asked. He gripped her ass tight, steering her back and forth on his cock.

"Yuh... Yes. Oh fuck. So good. Don't stop. Oh pleeeease."

The sounds of my wife's pleasure were so familiar, her little mewls and gasps. It was odd to hear her make them without me. And, at the same time, this whole other side of her was coming out, too. Emily didn't talk dirty. Yet here she was, rambling to Jack like she did it all the time.

It was like seeing a movie I knew so well, but the actors were playing different parts. And the plot kept shifting. All of it exactly as it should be yet completely changed.

"That's my girl," Jack said, "Give me that married pussy. All of it. Give it up."

As if hearing his command, Emily's body went taut. Her face shifted into a silent scream. She tried to reach back, to hold Jack in place, but he didn't pause. Another concussive blast ripped through my innocent wife. A third.

"Ah...AHHHHHH!!!!! Ohhhhhhhh." Emily let out a long, sorrowful moan. Like the disconsolate howl of a lonely wolf.

Finally, her head drooped, and she fell limp. Surrendering to the uncompromising pleasure. Yielding to the inevitable loss of control as the ecstasy overwhelmed her. Like every wall she'd ever built inside herself was broken down by a deluge of dopamine.

"That's a good girl," Jack said, stroking her flank. "I knew you had it in you."

"Uh... Uh huh... Oh," Emily said, enduring the aftershocks of her orgasm.

Jack stayed his pace, controlling her body. Like fucking a ragdoll. Shivers raced through Emily. Arm twitching. Leg kicking. Like tiny seizures leaping from muscle to muscle.

"Yeah! Keep it cumming, girl!" Cassie shouted out. "Take that cock like a champ!"

I was ripped back to my own body. Watching my wife go off had switched me right on. Where before I'd been fine, now Allison's pussy felt far too tight. Too good. The sparks of building pleasure raced up my shaft. My face twisted with the strain of reaching my peak while also trying to hold myself back.

I said her name like a strangled prayer. "Allison. Sorry."

The athletic blonde woman leapt off my cock, but it was already too late. My first spurt fountained outward, splashing my chest. I waited for the look of disappointment to fill her face.

But instead, Allison leaned forward. Grabbed my dick and aimed me so I splashed on her tits, her stomach.

"It's OK," Allison said, stroking my hair and smiling at me. "You did so good. Oh yes. Let it all out. You've got this."

It overwhelmed me, the cacophony of our couplings. The sounds of sex surrounding me. The naked bodies all undulating together. Seeing, my wife with another man. Hearing Cassie's little cries. Allison's chest covered in my cum. All of it roiling together in the syrup of sickly-sweet bliss. My world squeezed down to a pinprick.

The next thing I was aware of was something warm and wet on my cock and balls. I sat up on my elbows and saw Allison, her brown eyes sparkling playful. She'd sucked me up entirely -- cockhead, shaft, even my scrotum. All of it in her mouth like she was keeping it safe from a nearby predator.

Around us, nothing had changed. What felt like hours had been minutes. Seconds. Cassie was slithering her backside back and forth to meet Mike's thrusts. Emily was tossed over the couch, shaking as another cum crashed through her.

"Come back to me," Allison said, "You can do it."

The look on Allison's face was so caring, I couldn't see past it. Her expression so affectionate, it knocked me back. She ran her tongue over my meat like it was the most precious thing in the universe.

"Stay with me," Allison said.

Miraculously, I felt myself stiffen on her warm tongue. My penis filled with blood, slowly forcing its way back out into the open air. Like some weird magic trick, what had once been easily swallowed whole was now too big to fit in Allison's mouth.

The blonde woman gave me a grin. She held up her pointer and middle finger in something like a peace sign.

"That's two," she said, "But I'm not done with you yet. Ready to get back out there?"

Before I could answer, Allison pushed me back and straddled my dick. I wasn't fully hard, but she slipped me inside and that got me the rest of the way. This time, Allison really did give me a fist bump.

"OK, let's do this thing," Allison said.

She started sliding on me. Harder this time. Faster. Long strokes that slipped up and down my shaft with stupendous ecstasy. My dick was so sensitive, the pleasure of it was almost painful.

However, the benefit of my second orgasm of the evening became clear. I wasn't going to go off again for a while, no matter what Allison did. It gave me a strange boost of confidence. Like I was some kind of miracle man, rather than the dude that had already gone twice while everyone else was yet to finish.

But I also knew I needed to drop off Allison before I made my own final delivery. I doubted I was going to have a fourth go in me. I had to make sure she arrived on time.

I reached up to her tiny, round breast, like before. But she pushed my hand back.

"Too sensitive," Allison said.

Instead, I let my fingers wander lower, down to her slot. I placed my thumb at the top and rubbed back and forth. She was sopping. Soaking. I swore I could hear the squelching noises as I stroked her clit.

Allison started humping against me faster. She was panting now from her effort. Sweat ran a river through her breasts. Mouth quivering with effort; forming an almost agonized frown. She bit her lower lip so hard, I saw it wet with blood.

"Come on," Allison said, almost to herself. "Come on, Allison. Do it. You've got this. Get there."

I kept moving on her clit. Feeling her respond. Her pussy got impossibly tighter around my dick. A vice grip so hard it actually hurt.

"Ungh. There. There it is," Allison said it strained. Like every word was a phenomenal effort. "That's it. That's it, Allison. You got... You did it. You got it. That's my girl. Give it.... Give it UP."

Again, she dug her nails into my stomach. Her hips hitched. Legs stuttered. The look on her face slowly shifted into a dopey smile. Eyes closed, beatific. She let out another short, animal grunt. "UhhrrrrrrAH!"

Allison fell forward, barely able to hold herself up. She kissed me hard, and I realized we'd truly become a couple. This wasn't just a fling or a fun moment -- we'd connected. This was what it was like, truly, to be loved by Allison. To feel her express every bit of passion through her mouth to mine. It was nearly as sexy as seeing her cum.

She gave me a little grin. Her light, poker-straight hair was everywhere. She was gasping for breath. Giggling in little bits between. Abruptly, a kind of clarity filled her eyes, and she stared right at me. Her face looking as vulnerable as I'd ever seen.

"Talk to me, Paul," Allison said, "Say something. Please."

I ran a million things through my mind. The only sentence I could form went out, bypassing whatever logic circuits I had left.

"I want to be on top," I said.

Allison rolled her eyes at me. "Fine," she said, slapping my flank.

She let me roll her onto her back. I kissed her lightly on her lips. Her eyelids. I sucked her earlobe into my mouth and felt her suck in her breath.

"See?" I said "Words are stupid. Who needs words?"

"You make a good point," Allison said, stroking my cheek. "But what I really need right now is cock."

Well, that was a request I could easily comply with. I reached down with my dick and found Allison's phenomenal folds. I slipped in easily now, like we'd done this a thousand times. One quick shhhlluuurrp, and I was intimately connected with another man's wife.

That man, however, was engaged in his own illicit entanglement. And he was starting to get louder.

"I'm doing it! I'm fucking her. I'm fucking Cassie. Cassie. Fucking. Summers!"

Mike moved faster, but his actions were becoming erratic. Cassie now leaned back, looking up at him. Blue eyes wide with wonder. Large tits pinwheeling with each thrust.

"Yes baby!" Cassie said. "Do it! Get there. Come on, baby, give it to me."

"Oh! I'm going to... FUCK!" Mike cried out.

He ripped his penis out of Cassie, then gave himself three quick jerks. White fluid fountained out, splattering across her chest. Another, no less voluminous, splashed into her again.

Cassie watched him, overwhelmed with affection. She slowly rubbed his cum into her chest. Making little happy gasps each time he gave her more. Mike stumbled back from the table, nearly crashing onto his ass.

Cassie grabbed him before he could fall and pulled him close for a kiss. The two of them reveling in their post-coital bliss.

They were still recovering when the room filled with another loud slap.

Emily cried out. "Oh Jack! Oh fuh... Fuck! Fuck me."

Jack's hand rested back on Emily's ass. He angled it so his thumb was resting right on her little rosebud. My wife rolled her perky butt back and forth, and I couldn't tell whether she was trying to push him away or force him deeper.

I saw Jack's knuckle move. He slipped his thumb into my wife's virgin asshole. Burying it to the base.

Emily let out a little "Oh!" Followed by a long, pained groan. Her body went stiff, I thought in pain. But then she grunted, and I realized it was pleasure. Her butt made a little wiggle, squeezing this new invader, like she was trying to force out the rest of her ecstasy.

"Oh God," Emily said, "Cum. Please cum. I'm so close. I need it."

"That's a girl," Jack said, soothing like she was a feral animal. A wild horse, now finally broken. "You can do it. Tell me where you want it."

"In!" Emily cried out. "Inside! Oh God cum inside me. Fill me deep!"

Jack let out a low growl. For the first time, his usual measured pace faltered. He drew back, hitched, then glided forward. Emily started to sob. Beg.

"In me, please in me."

"There you go, Jack said, "Don't hold back. Let it all out. Show me what that tight, married pussy can do."

"Shoot it in me," Emily said, "Deep inside."

Jack gave one last, dramatic thrust, then let out a roar.

Emily gasped. Her eyes popped wide. In the recesses of those verdant orbs, I could see the mechanisms of her mind whir as they processed her sudden insemination. The warmth of his sperm as it erupted into her womb. The incomparable feeling of being filled by another man's fertility.

Suddenly, the gears jiggered and stopped.

"Aaaahhhrrrrrruuuhhhhhggg." The sound spilled out of her. Deep and primal. A cry of senseless joy and unspeakable sorrow that seeped from somewhere deep in the back of her brain. Triumphant. Mournful. A keening apex that emanated wonder and loss. Enrapturing love and enthralling heartbreak.

Emily froze in place. Her body shaking beyond her control. Finally, she fell limp. Like someone had pulled her plug out.

Jack stepped back, the last few spurts of his satisfaction dripped onto Emily's buttcrack. My petite wife hung off the side of the couch, like a wrung-out towel that'd been tossed to the side. Drooping and lifeless. She stared outward at all of us -- her eyes empty. A bit of drool ran out of her mouth and onto the fabric of the furniture.

This time, though, even my wife's epic orgasm couldn't trigger my own. And with the amazing Allison splayed under me, I knew I needed to revel in this for as long as I could. Fortunately, enjoying my time with Allison was as easy as could be.

I thought back to the first time we'd met. Introduced at some work function. She was tall, striking, in a shining, satin, blue dress. There was something enchanting about the look on Allison's face that night; her easy confidence as she spoke to me. My whole life I'd gone through crowds like dodging bullets. Allison stood in the middle of it all like a superhero -- chest out, fists on her hips -- eager to absorb whatever came her way.

I remembered the other times we'd been together. Dinners out, watching movies, going on hikes, that one weekend trip to the Poconos. Sure, we were there with our spouses, but still.

I could recognize Allison's laugh in a crowd (I could also see her strawberry-blonde, bobbing head). That cocky, competitive smirk. The little flirtatious games she'd play.

She was a friend. Attached to my wife. Married to another man. Something untouchable and yet, quite desirable all the same.

Now I was buried to the hilt inside Allison's most precious place. Her body laid back, long legs splayed, little breasts nearly nonexistent. The look on her face as she saw me driving into her. Hand in my hair. On my backside.

And for a moment, for a split-second, it occurred to me that maybe this wasn't 'just for fun.' Maybe this wasn't temporary -- a small indiscretion saved in memory. We'd trapped ourselves in something that we'd never escape.

Then Allison broke my concentration and the idea floated off, lost.

"You can cum now," she told me, like it was ever a choice. Like I was a faucet, and she had the knob. "Fill me up. I want to feel it."

Of course, when I didn't want to go, I spurted buckets. Now that my partner pleaded with me, the end point was nowhere to be found. I drove into her, feeling the pleasure of her body. That tight twat, gripping at my thickness. I realized the song Hit Me with Your Best Shot was playing ad nauseum in my head and I almost laughed. Fire away, indeed.

We were the last couple standing. Were the other four ignoring us, lost in their own post-coital affections? Were they watching, like some strange in-person pornographic performance? I can't say. With my wife's act over, my entire existence shrank down to my own sensations and the athletic woman bucking beneath me.

We kissed. I gripped Allison's shoulders for purchase. Slammed into her. Searching for that little spark. All while Allison riled and roiled. I could tell she wasn't building anywhere in particular, but she was enjoying the rush, all the same.

"Come on, Paul," Allison said, smiling now, "You can do it. You can get there. I know you can."

The athletic blonde must have been talking louder than I realized because Cassie joined in.

"Yeah Paul!" she shouted, "You can do it! Give her that cum!"

I faltered as the laughter finally got me. All of this was so strange. So odd. But Allison pulled me back.

She grabbed my face, staring deep into my eyes.

"You've got this," she said.

And right then, I did. I drew back. Pushed forward. My balls tightened.

The first time with Allison had been so fast, I'd hardly noticed it. The second, so unwanted I couldn't enjoy it. Now, though, finally, I was able to revel in my release.

Allison was still holding me close. I saw her eyes widen as she felt my first spurts. Watched her face fill with ecstasy as my own explosion brought her one last, apparently unexpected cum.

My climax was strained, yet oddly satisfying. The pleasure hit me sharp. It washed over me. I felt my penis pulse inside another woman's bare pussy for the first time. My mental realization of the objective wrongness of the act stayed with me more than any subjective, physical pleasure.

My world went soft. I lost all sense of the world around me. Allison's hand gripping my bicep. Her hair in my mouth. My dick pulsing ever more softly into her pussy.

Till finally it all fell away to nothing.

*

I didn't wake up till I felt a foot lightly kicking me in my side.