Poly at the Poly Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, how many times did you go?" Cassie asked, turning to Allison.

"Girl-gasms are different," Allison said, "They're like, worth less."

"Not to the girl that's having them," Cassie said. She kissed Mike on the cheek.

"Paul got me off four times," Allison said, proudly.

I gave her a surprised look. I didn't think there were that many. But then, I hadn't been keeping score like my paramour, apparently.

"First was when he licked me," Allison said. Like her husband, she obviously felt like details were important. And she had no problem ticking them all off right there in front of everyone. I pinballed between pride and embarrassment. "The second was the nipple one. Then the time on top -- that was the biggie. Blew my head clear off."

All three girls nodded, like they all knew exactly what she was talking about.

"When he went the last time," Allison said, smiling my way. "It pushed me over the top."

"Holy crap, calm down," Cassie said, holding up the palm of her hand in a clear stop signal. "I didn't realize I'd turned on the director's commentary."

I noticed Emily, too, was now grinning behind her coffee tumbler. Apparently, I'd done my wife proud.

"You asked, I answered," Allison said, "Anyway, how many did you have, Ms. Suddenly Prudish?"

"Two," Cassie said, leaning back, proudly. Allison gave her a disdainful look. "They were both huge. Massive, really. Like, they should count for double or something."

Something about Cassie's claim seemed off for some reason. Though I can't say why. Her insistence on repeating it only made me wonder about it more.

"Sure, whatever. I won," Allison said, "We won. We. I meant we. Seriously."

I looked over at Mike, expecting him to be, I don't know, upset or something. His wife's treatment of his orgasm total seemed kind of cruel to me. And worse, at the same time, Allison was bragging about how I, the man who was not her husband, had performed with her. It seemed like a recipe for bad feelings.

But the skinny, blond man sat back, looking bemused. Like this was a skit his wife was putting on or something. I guess the exchange rate on Cassie-cums was more than enough to keep him happy.

"Just admit it, I win," Allison said.

"Hang on," Cassie said, raising a finger, "We haven't heard from everyone yet."

Emily shrank into her chair.

"Please," Allison said, "We all know Jack went only the one time."

"Yes, but it was like, a really big one," Emily said. She looked horrified to be speaking, but she said it all the same.

"Well aware," Cassie said, "Don't care. How many times did you go?"

"I went enough," Emily said. She sipped her coffee and wouldn't meet our eyes. Like the architecture of our hotel had become extremely interesting.

Cassie gave Allison a knowing look. "Enough sounds like a lot."

"Tell us how many," Allison said, "Come on math nerd, we know you can add them up."

"Yes, what was your total, Em?" Cassie asked

"It's no big deal to tell us," Mike said, as engaged as he'd been all morning. "We all said ours already."

"I had a few," Emily said, "A good number." She was squirming in her seat now, sweating under the spotlight. If I ever needed my wife to testify on my behalf, I was going to be on the bus to prison before she finished her statement.

"A few what?" Cassie said, "A few hundred? A few thousand?"

"Seriously," Allison said, "Stop with this. How many?"

My wife looked down at the table. Her face flushed. She took a deep breath, like she was about to confess something awful.

"I lost count." She said it so quietly, I almost couldn't hear her.

The table erupted with a roar.

"We have a winner!" Cassie cried out, raising Emily's hand in the air. For her part, my wife looked absolutely mortified over the attention. But I saw a little smile start to find its way across her face.

I looked over at Allison, but she was grinning too.

"We'll get her," she said, the fire roiling in her deep brown eyes. "Next time. Don't you worry. We've got this."

I guess the girl really liked a challenge.

*

After a day of being able to take the monorail to EPCOT, riding the bus to Animal Kingdom felt like a significant downgrade. Still, we swallowed our pride (not like we had much choice) and climbed aboard.

Being short of our sixth member limited our ability to couple up, so the five of us spread out where we could on the overly air-conditioned bus. I ended up next to Mike on one side with the three girls sitting across from us. Both groups shot each other naughty smiles and wicked, lascivious grins as we rumbled down the road.

On the surface, all this flirty fun seemed the same as what we'd been doing the entire trip. But it wasn't. Up till that point there had been boundaries, places we weren't willing to go. Risks we were afraid to take. All those limits were long gone, and it changed the tenor of everything we did together. It felt freeing to be so open with our affections. Also frightening.

Despite our messy morning, we managed to get to Animal Kingdom right when it was opening. We walked under the animal-themed gates and straight into a heavy forest. We paused to stare at an anteater, but Allison, in her role as Disney Director, urged us onward.

The forest fell away, opening up to a concrete clearing with a massive baobab tree in the center. On either side were the usual gift shops. A river of people streamed past us.

As we walked closer to the tree, I saw that it was covered in intricate carvings of animals, both familiar and foreign. We turned to the right -- past an outdoor barbecue restaurant -- and went over a chunky, stone bridge crossing a wide, green river.

On the other side, we entered what was made to look like a south Asian village. There were brightly colored signs, and buildings with tile walls. An abandoned bicycle leaned against a broken-down bus. The tall, bluish mountaintop of the Everest ride loomed in the distance.

We passed several buildings made to look like abandoned temples -- tall, tan spires -- with little monkeys running around on them. I knew better than to try to stop and look, however. Allison was in full martinet mode, leading us determinedly to the rides. Stopping was for suckers. We all shared a knowing look when Allison preemptively snapped at us that the monkeys would be there later in the day.

It seemed that most of the crowd had gone in the opposite direction, because the walkway was fairly empty. Since the park had only recently opened, most of the shops and food stalls were deserted. It was near-quiet and kind of peaceful.

"I hope everything is OK with Jack," Emily said, out of nowhere.

The way she said it was meant to sound like a casual thought, but I could tell she'd been ruminating on it for a while. I should have been used to it by now, my wife obsessing over the older man, but it caught me off kilter sometimes.

"Jack's fine," Cassie said, waving her hand dismissively.

"I feel bad about this morning," Emily said, "Like we're, I dunno, messing up his family or something."

"Please, that was broken a long time before any of us showed up," Cassie said, "These are Jack's choices, not yours."

"You can tell it's been going on for a while," Allison said, unable to hide her disdain.

"Oh, Jack was never like this with Denise," Cassie said, "Sorry, that's his ex. He was loyal to her the whole time. That's what he says anyways. All the other stuff -- the, um, openness -- came after."

I didn't know how to respond to that. None of us did. Even if Jack had cheated on his first wife, it wasn't like any of us was in a position to judge. We'd all had sex with someone other than our spouses, and right in front of each other besides. That wasn't just serving poison, it was straight up telling the person you were doing it. and watching them eagerly gulp it down anyway.

Yet, I think we felt superior in some way because we were all still together. No huge, blowout fights or tight, whispered arguments. We were fine. If anything, it seemed to have made our relationships stronger. The hardest lies to spot are the ones we tell ourselves, after all.

"Denise wanted Jack to be responsible," Cassie said.

"What does that mean?" Mike asked.

"Be an adult," Cassie said, "To her, that meant getting a corporate job and taking the kids to the park on weekends. Grilling with the neighbors in the backyard. That wasn't Jack's thing. He felt like she was trying to domesticate him."

"Makes sense," Emily said, "I wouldn't want to feel that way. Forced to act like someone you're not. It'd be like slowly getting smothered."

"And Jack resents her for it," Cassie said, "They married young, had kids right after, and he felt like he traded away his youth in the process. So now he's trying to make up for lost time."

"Deep," Allison said.

"Dark," Mike said.

"That's my take, anyway," Cassie said with a shrug, "It's not like I was there to see it all happen."

Despite the blonde's disclaimer though, I believed her. As I've said, Cassie had shown she was smart about people. And her instincts made sense based on what I'd seen of Jack.

"In any case, Emily, I wouldn't feel bad in the least," Cassie said, "Jack's a big boy and he makes his own choices."

For a second, I sensed a little bitterness in Cassie's usually bubbly tone. But I dismissed it. I didn't know that woman or her relationship, reading into it at all was like trying to guess at the plot twists in a movie I'd never seen. Any intuition I had was almost certainly off.

We reached Everest and split up. No one even bothered to suggest that Emily would enjoy this one. However, the big shock was that Mike also begged out of it.

"I can't do rides that go backwards," he said, "Something about it breaks me."

So, the tall blond man and my petite brunette wife found a large rock across from the ride and sat down to wait for us. For a moment, I wondered if the two of them might start up something while we were gone. But I shook it out of my head. Both of them were too obsessed with the other members of our group to care one bit about each other.

Cassie, Allison, and I were early enough that the 'line' was just us walking through the themed areas for the ride until we got to the front. The queue led us through a staged yeti museum, but I was only able to glance as we raced past

We were all held back from the platform when we got to the front, as cast members prepped for the morning.

"First ride of the day," Allison said. When you're competitive about everything, anything can be a victory, I suppose.

Finally, all of us were released to get on the train. The cars held two people each, and Cassie bravely volunteered to sit by herself so Allison and I could pair. They put the beautiful blonde woman right in front of us, then sent a twenty-something bro with carefully coiffed bedhead and a scruff beard to sit next to her.

"Whoa," he said, as soon as he saw her. I couldn't see his face, but I assumed he was goggling at her. "I mean, um, hi."

"Hey," Cassie said casually, not even turning to look his way.

"Are you here by yourself?" he asked her.

"No, I'm actually in a dedicated throuple with those two hotties sitting behind us," Cassie said.

Allison and I, already snickering uncontrollably, burst out into giggles.

"Holy fuck," the guy said, processing what Cassie had told him. "I mean, uh, good for you. I support nontraditional relationships. Or whatever."

"I bet you do," Cassie said.

Fortunately, the train took off, sparing that poor fellow any additional misery. Allison reached over and gripped my hand. I turned and she flashed me that wicked grin I liked so much.

"Let's go!" she said, her brown eyes flashing wild.

*

After the ride, we made our way through the gift shop and out to the park. Emily and Mike were sitting on the same rock where we'd left them, but I noticed the two of them were holding hands. They quickly separated as soon as they saw us. It made their contact seem even more questionable.

With our group gathered, we headed back through Asia. Allison had a FastPass for the water ride, so we turned to the right of the monkey tower. It turned out to be one of those orange-tube-on-the-rapids things that almost every park seems to have some version of. We managed to stay mostly dry (Cassie got the worst of it), but you could tell that they were running the water lower than usual because it was early in the morning.

After that, we walked out of Asia and over to the Africa section. The transformation was immediate. Again, I had to appreciate the attention to detail as we turned to get on line for the Safari.

By now, the park had started to fill up more evenly and the wait to see the animals was about forty minutes. While we stood in line, despite the fact that she was still dripping, Mike hugged Cassie from behind, kissing the back of her neck.

Since her husband had started it, Allison took the opportunity to do the same to me.

"It's not fair," Emily said, pouty, "I don't have anyone to hug me."

"I've got you, sweetie," Cassie said. She stepped out of Mike's grasp, then squeezed Emily the same way, kissing her neck. I know the whole 'girls making out' thing is cliche, but my rapidly stiffening cock didn't care.

However, Emily's complaint made it clear: so long as there was an imbalance in the group, we had to limit the playing around. So, we all pretended to be actual adults instead of the wild, horny animals we usually acted like.

We saw actual horny animals (well, horned, anyway) on the safari, then did a nearby walking tour on a path through lush jungle. There were a bunch of exhibits on the walk, including a family of gorillas. Allison actually allowed us to stop and look at them, so you know they were pretty impressive.

After that, we left through another outdoor area, meant to look like a nondescript village in Africa. A group of men played the drums on a stage nearby. The stores were now open; the earlier drips of people had become a full-on flood.

We turned past a sign for a Lion King show and headed down a curving stone path that dipped to go under a bridge. When we came out the other side, we were on an alien planet. Well, a land made to look like one anyway.

Large, strangely colored plants surrounded us on either side. Above us, were several massive rocks, made to look like they were floating in the air. Everything was a mix of natural environment mixed with industrial looking science fiction props.

When we got to our spot, the line for Flight of Passage, we saw that the wait was close to 2 hours. Allison rested her hands on her hips and glared up at the sign, like it had done her a personal insult.

"I thought this might happen," she said, "When we got here late, our only hope was to jump on Everest and gamble that the morning rush would die down."

"We got here right when the park opened," Emily said.

"That's late," Allison said, insistent.

"Well, I'm willing to wait for this ride," Mike said, "It's very cool. You get on the back of this giant bird-thing, and it feels like you're flying. It's like Soarin' on steroids."

"That doesn't sound fun at all," Emily said.

"Oh agreed," Allison said, "You would hate this ride. But for the rest of us, it's probably worth the wait." She let out a big, resigned sigh.

"Hang on," Cassie said. She whipped out her cell and made a call.

Meanwhile, the rest of us got lined up. The queue snaked back and around the land, to the point where we were barely on the 'planet' anymore. This was going to be rough. I felt bad for Emily, she'd be sitting around by herself for hours and wouldn't even get the benefit of going on the ride, itself.

Cassie raced over and grabbed my and Allison's hand. "Come on, we're all set," she said.

"Holy fuck," Mike said, then shushed himself.

"Your guy got us through?" Allison asked.

"Concierge for the win!" Cassie said.

"Damn, we've got to get better jobs with higher salaries," Mike said, shaking his head.

I gave Emily a quick kiss on the cheek, and the four of us raced off to the FastPass lane. We still waited for about fifteen minutes, but that was nothing compared to what we'd been doomed to before.

We followed a bunch of long, concrete corridors that eventually led to a room with roughly twenty individual riding mounts, all lined up in one row. They looked like a mix of a wheel-less motorcycle and a mechanical, headless horse.

We stowed our things in lockers at the back wall, then mounted our giant bird contraptions. The wall in front of us opened, revealing a huge screen, and we took off to the skies. Mike and Allison weren't kidding -- the ride was pretty cool. I may have cheered at one point, though I cannot confirm.

When the ride finished, we got off our mounts. As I went to get my things, I noticed Cassie was standing in the corner, her face half buried. I spun to find Mike, but he and Allison had already left the room. Cautiously, like approaching a tiger, I went over to Cassie.

"You OK?" I asked, very conscious of keeping my accent controlled.

Cassie looked up at me and I saw her face was wet. She'd been crying.

"Sorry," the beautiful blonde said, "The whole flying thing. I guess it got to me for a sec."

"That happens a lot, actually." I turned to find the source of those words. There was a short, rotund cast member standing by the door. I gave her an appreciative nod.

I put my arm around Cassie's shoulder. "The ride was great."

"The whole experience was overwhelming," Cassie said, "I got, like, caught up in it. I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be," I said, "I got excited too."

"Clearly, I mean, you're talking and everything," Cassie said.

I gave her a tight nod. That was true.

"Sorry," Cassie said, "I shouldn't make fun. You're a good guy, you know that?" Cassie reached for my hand and clasped it. A smile crinkled at the corners of her boundless blue eyes.

I didn't know what to say. It was strange seeing Cassie vulnerable like this -- like catching a Disney character with half their costume off. Suddenly I was very aware of how much the person I'd met was actually a performance. Cassie might be bubbly and beautiful, yes, but she was also an actual human being. Flawed. And I found myself liking her so much more because of that.

Cassie sniffled, then straightened. "I think that's enough melodrama for one day."

But the beautiful blonde didn't let go of my hand until we were back outside the building.

*

We found Emily waiting for us at a nearby restaurant, sitting at an outdoor table. She was grinning excitedly, kicking her legs like a little girl. At first, I thought she was happy to see us. But then I saw what had her so pumped.

Emily held up her phone to show the group: Jack had texted her (when had they exchanged numbers?) that he was coming to meet us for lunch. That text had been about half an hour ago. He'd probably be joining us soon.

So, we ordered food at the restaurant (rice bowls with meat and vegetables, kind of like stir fry) and found ourselves a table inside the air-conditioned cafeteria. Jack arrived right when we sat down.

As soon as Emily saw the older man, she ran and hugged him tight. Cassie and I shared a look -- our significant others were finding each other oddly significant. Allison must have noticed the look on my face, as well, because she reached over and squeezed my hand. A gentle reminder that I had someone to be excited about, too. It was easy to feel OK about my wife's indiscretions with two attractive blondes there to comfort me.

Cassie had already ordered for her husband, so we all dug in. I don't think I realized how much energy I'd expended. That huge bowl of food disappeared far too quickly.

"How was your time with your kids?" Emily asked, brightly.