Poly at the Poly Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack and Cassie shared a knowing look.

"They're upset, understandably," Jack said, "I don't think anyone wants to think about their old man getting up to stuff like that."

We all nodded, commiserating. As if this was a common problem that all families faced.

"Not gonna lie, things were already rough," Jack continued, "They're mad cause of the divorce and upset about Cassie. As you might imagine, me marrying a younger woman didn't exactly go over too well. Finding us all this morning, well, it doesn't help any."

"I'm sorry, hon," Cassie said, stroking her husband's arm, supportively.

"Naw, it's alright," Jack said, "The good news is now I've got lots more time to spend with you all."

Jack went right back to eating. We all felt a pall cast over us. What he'd left unsaid said it all.

"I'm sorry," Emily said. She looked legitimately distraught. Like all her concerns from that morning had come to pass.

"They were going to find something to be angry about one way or the other," Jack said, "Kids grow up, start to see themselves as adults. But you never stop being 'Dad,' you know?"

"We don't want to get in the way of things," Mike said, "Like, if you need time or whatever we'd understand."

"For sure," Allison said, "Family first."

"I appreciate that," Jack said, "But there's nothing to be done about it for now. Let's all have fun."

After we finished eating, we walked back out of Pandora and headed over to the far side of the park. There was another walking trail in Asia that Allison wanted to do, then a ride with dinosaurs.

Now that we were back to our six-some, we began breaking off into little couples again. Not the people we were married to, of course. That would be ridiculous.

As usual, Mike went with Cassie, Emily with Jack, and me with Allison. Cassie didn't even have to declare 'date day.' We all just did it, naturally. As before, though, we made sure to stay together as a larger group while we walked.

"I know, I know, everyone together," Cassie said to Emily the first time we started to drift apart a little. "Don't worry, I know the rules, you little perv."

Emily blushed furiously, but she also smiled broadly. She'd gotten what she wanted.

Still, it was impossible for all of us to stay together in one big clump the whole time, and so we caught little private moments. It was Disney-approved level PDA, but it promised of more for later.

At one point, I caught Jack kissing Emily over by the tiger exhibit. And Mike and Cassie were giggling like crazy after they went into the bat house by themselves. Not that Allison and I didn't engage in a little friendly competition, as well. We both won the 'best kisser' award in a stunning tie, mostly conducted while we waited to get on the dinosaur ride.

By mid-afternoon however, we started to feel like we were running out of things to do. There were shows we could have seen, or I guess we could have met Mickey or something, but we were all tired. According to my watch, I'd unintentionally done over 12,000 steps. I was lucky I could walk at all.

Plus, the promise of all that flirting meant that we were all thinking about the special ride we could all be enjoying back at the hotel. Even flying on a giant bird over an alien planet couldn't compete with that.

"It's OK, we need to get ready for tonight, anyway," Allison said, after we suggested heading out for the day. We were standing near one of the gift shops. The air felt like it was heavy with rain, but I'd learned that didn't mean much in central Florida.

As I looked over at Allison, her face twisted in a slight pout, I realized something. I couldn't imagine this was the Disney experience that Allison had wanted at the start of the trip. Not that she was unhappy about some things, for sure, but it seemed like the athletic woman wasn't indulging in the parks the way she would ordinarily.

"Every trip is different," Allison said, smoothly, as we hiked back to the entrance of the park. The two other couples had gotten ahead of us, giving us a little private time. "That's why we keep coming back."

I couldn't imagine that any trip was this different, though.

Allison laughed, agreeably. "You're right," she said, "This one is definitely unique."

As soon as we got to the Poly, we started walking back towards the bungalow, like on autopilot. But Allison stopped us.

"I need to stop at our place first," she said, "So I can get my outfit."

"We can come along," Cassie said.

Oh boy.

We headed to the back of the resort. After so much time at the bungalow, this felt like a fresh experience. When had our own hotel room become such an unfamiliar place?

When we got upstairs to our room, no one started digging through their suitcases or looking for their stuff. Instead, we each found our spots and settled in.

We'd folded up the second bed, so Emily and Jack sat on the couch. The two of them seemed drawn to that particular type of furniture for some reason. Mike and Cassie climbed onto the bed, which left Allison and I to sit on the floor. That was fine by us, and we all settled into a quiet, comfortable make out session.

This was so familiar, the six of us being together. Yet at the same time, it was totally different. No one was pretending that they had rules, or limits. Instead, we nonchalantly fooled around with our selected non-spouses. Like it was a totally normal thing to do. That difference, our casual indifference, should have made us all the more cautious.

The room filled with the sounds of people kissing. Little 'hmmms' and 'ahhhs.' It was nice, affectionate. We'd done all this before, of course, but in Cassie's cabin there was more space so we could spread out. Here, we all felt on top of each other. Well, in a sense, anyway.

I don't know if it was that closeness or just coming down from the day, but we all went about things at a more reasoned pace. There was none of the wild abandon we'd exhibited the night before. I guess it was a bit too slow for Cassie, however, because she broke it up a minute later.

"I think we should play a game," she said.

For one minute, I pictured all of us sitting around a table naked and playing Parcheesi. I don't know why that image entered my head. It was a bizarre, funny thing to imagine.

"It's kind of like HORSE," Cassie explained, "Well, WHORES, I guess, considering this group. We'll play in our pairs, of course."

Allison was into any kind of competition, so she immediately agreed. I noticed that Jack seemed less enthused by his wife's suggestion, but he let it go.

"OK, so here's the deal," Cassie said, "Each couple gets a turn to do something that the others have to match exactly."

"So, like, if you kiss Mike's butt, we all have to do it," Emily said.

"Exactly," Cassie said.

"Please don't kiss Mike's butt," Allison said, laughing.

"Yes, what if we can't match for whatever reason?" Emily asked.

"Well, then you're out of the game," Allison said, "Seems simple enough."

"I mean, I suppose," Cassie said, "It's not really about beating each other."

"Sure, it's not," Allison said, smirking. Already, I was imagining the crazy crap that Allison was going to make me do, all in the service of 'winning' the game. This was going to end up with me in traction.

"Since she 'won' last night, Emily should go first," Cassie said.

Jack gave my wife an evaluating look. The petite brunette leaned over to her lover and kissed him on the lips. Simple enough. We other four followed their lead and smooched.

Allison and I went next. I was expecting the athletic blonde to push for something nuts, but instead she reached for the hem of her purple tank top. I caught her cue and grabbed my own t-shirt.

Despite seeing them so much already, I still stared in appreciation as Allison's cute, round breasts jiggled out. The athletic blonde saw what had my attention and smiled. All of her earlier discomfort about her chest had been burned away in the heat of my desire.

Now the rest of the group had to match. Emily's pointy, perky tits were the next to arrive. I noticed her slightly upturned, puffy nipples were already reddening. Cassie's large boobs were the last to appear. While they weren't actually all that massive, they looked enormous compared to the other women in the room. Oh, and the guys also took off their shirts. I was too busy being distracted by all the boobage to truly notice.

Cassie and Mike took the next turn and chose the obvious; three rounds in and all of us were already completely naked. It was mind boggling to think of how far we'd come. On that first night, Allison hadn't been comfortable exposing her tit for a few seconds. Now, getting totally nude was only a speed bump before the real race could begin.

Once again, I had the pleasure of seeing all three beautiful women in the buff. Allison with her bare pussy, and lanky, perfectly sculpted body. Cassie's incredible curves -- her wide hips with a tuft of golden hair covering her cunt. And my own wife, tiny and sexy with her full, brown bush and cute butt.

It really was something to be surrounded by so much feminine splendor. Each of the women so different, yet wonderful in their own ways. To see one of them naked was such a privilege. Having all three of them there, well, that was something else.

The other guys, obviously, agreed with me. All three of us were already quite erect. Mike's long, thin dick stuck straight out, rising and falling slightly with his heartbeat. Again, I had that mental image of an oil dipstick. Jack's penis pointed outward as well, nestled in that thick nest of silver hair. I had nothing to be ashamed of though, my own dick was slightly longer than Jack's and the thickest of any of the three by far. Again, three very different anatomies each eager to accomplish the same thing.

Just as the guys had been perving on the girls, they too took the time to examine us, hungrily. I noticed Allison and Cassie both taking more than a quick glance at my body, broad and thick. Emily, herself, gave me a little wanton smirk. I knew how much it turned her on when I got the other women worked up.

The game was back to Jack and Emily. The older man sat down on the couch and spread his legs. Wordlessly, he pressed on my petite wife's shoulders, pushing her to her knees. Emily lowered her eyelids, signaling her submission, and she started to slowly lick up and down Jack's dick.

Cassie, dutifully, slid off the bed and took Mike in her mouth. He sat on the edge of the mattress, moaning at her ministrations. Running his fingers through her long, golden hair.

Finally, Allison dropped to the carpet, pushing me back so she could slurp at my shaft.

"So thick," she grunted around my meat.

The room filled with the wet sounds of sucking, all three women working us over. Jack held Emily's head, thrusting roughly. She made little choking sounds as she tried to keep up. When he noticed me looking, he slowed down a little, loosening his grip.

Cassie and Mike were more affectionate. She could barely get half of his long dick in her mouth, but Cassie licked and sucked at his cock like it was a holy object. The whole time, Mike ran his hands over the beautiful blonde's head and shoulders, like checking to make sure she was really, truly, there. Tracing every inch of her -- of that moment -- into his mind.

Allison, of course, went after me with her usual determined aggression. It was wonderful to be worked way. Though it also left me with a lot of pressure to perform. I didn't think I could fail at getting a blowjob, but Allison was making me rethink that assumption.

"Who's next?" Cassie asked, her words muffled by the man she was sucking.

"I think the boys should return the favor," Allison declared, letting my dick pop out of her mouth. She spun around and lay down on the ground. She lifted her hips and spread them. Her pussy was visibly wet, more than anxious for my arrival.

I knelt down between Allison's legs. Emily being Emily, I hadn't gotten a lot of practice with oral stuff. I felt a little nervous as I approached Allison's sex. This truly was a performance, and I didn't want to let anyone down. I reminded myself that the athletic blonde had said she'd cum from my cunnilingus the night before. That gave me a little reassurance as I began to tongue Allison's eager twat.

I heard bodies shifting and light, feminine gasps as the other couples mirrored us. It was hard to see from where I was working, but I did my best to get the lay of the land.

Mike and Cassie were up on the bed. The tall blonde man was on his back, and Cassie slowly lowered her sex onto his mouth, using the headboard to hold herself up. I felt very bad for our neighbors, saying a silent prayer that they were out at the parks.

On the couch, Emily laid back with her legs spread. As I said, she'd never been a fan of oral, but she seemed more than happy to have Jack's silvered head between her thighs. He ate at her noisily, like a starving man set upon a succulent supper.

Allison's hands gripped my head, tight. Her legs snapped around my skull. Damn, but pleasing this woman turned painful. I did my best to stay with it. But instead of loosening up, Allison clenched tighter around me. She shoved my face into her groin, and I lost my breath. My head felt like an overripe melon about to burst.

Allison trembled, a tiny shake. Finally, she dropped back. I nearly passed out, myself, gulping for air as the athletic blonde gasped out her orgasm. I was just happy to be free from her grasp.

"Oh fuck," I heard her say, sucking in a deep breath. Allison's body stiffened again. A tiny aftershock. Fortunately, this time I was safely to the side

Finally, Allison recovered. Her brown eyes came back into focus. She looked down at me, lying near-dead at her feet and quickly pulled me up. She kissed me hard, despite the fact my face was sticky with her secretions.

"Who's... next?" Cassie asked from the bed. She was having trouble forming words; her dedication to our game was truly admirable.

"Emily," Allison said.

Jack didn't give my wife the chance to answer. Instead, he climbed up on the couch, grabbed his dick in his fist, and slotted it into my wife's tight, tiny pussy. Emily was already so lost in ecstasy, I don't think she even noticed that her lover had switched from tongue to dick until his hardness was up to the hilt inside of her.

"Well OK then," Cassie said. She didn't seem too disappointed by this turn of events.

The beautiful blonde carefully dismounted from Mike's face, then lay back in the missionary position. Mike gave her a hungry grin. He guided his dick into her. Cassie made a very, un-cheerleader like grunt as he settled in.

Allison and I were already in the right positions. The tall woman didn't stop kissing me. She reached down and aimed my cock at her target. I plunged forward, groaning as her hot, dripping hole slowly accepted my urgent invader.

The six of us settled into a symphony of sexual sounds. The percussion of flesh on flesh. The headboard beating against the wall. The squeaky protests of the couch. High pitched gasps and whines counterpointed with low groans and deep sighs.

Then, our conductor changed our tempo, once again.

"Let's flip this around," Cassie said. I was impressed that she was able to remember a game was going on.

The beautiful blonde put Mike back on his back. She straddled his dick and settled onto his long shaft. Allison grinned at me, lustily. She didn't need to tell me this was her favorite position. The athletic blonde rolled me over, not too aggressively. She sighed as her pussy slipped back over me. Like even a second of separation had been too long.

"Fuck that's nice," she said.

Over on the couch, Jack lay back at the cushions, a tiny grin dancing on his lips, while my little wife slowly lowered herself onto him. Her perfectly formed breasts pointed outward, nipples red as cherries. Her dark muff merged with Jack's silvery pubes. She made a strangely girlish giggle as she stared down at him.

"Oooh, I like this," she said.

Rather than riding up and down like Cassie or slowly rubbing back and forth like Allison, my wife had her own approach to humping another woman's husband. She undulated back and forth, arcing her body in pronounced slithers. Curving and writing on the older man's cock.

It was Allison's turn to drive the action now and she didn't need reminding. She lifted up slightly and began slowly turning on my dick, like she was a record on the turntable. When Allison was all the way around, I did the instinctual thing and grabbed hold of those perfect, pink cheeks. She started humping up and down on my shaft.

"Woohoo!" Cassie cried out. She was clearly a fan of this position. She jumped off Mike's cock and spun, then slowly lowered herself back down. As the beautiful blonde carefully backed up into place, I could almost hear the beeping of a truck in reverse in my mind. Once Mike was fully encased in her pussy, Cassie slowly sat back up.

"This is new," Emily said. That was true. Reverse cowgirl was a little much for a girl who, previous to this trip, considered over the covers to be particularly risque.

She got off Jack, climbed over him, and settled. But about halfway down, my petite brunette wife froze. For a second, I thought maybe she'd hit a painful spot. Subtly, she began rubbing herself in place. I realized I'd assumed the wrong kind of sensitivity.

"Ooo," Emily said, "Ah!" Her eyes went wide. Her jaw fell open.

"Yeah girl!" Cassie cried out. All she needed was a pair of pom-poms. "Get that g-spot!"

"That's it, little one," Jack said, stroking her side, "Relax. Let it happen."

Emily nodded her head. Her face went red. A little tear escaped the corner of her eye. Her whole body shook so hard, I really thought we might have to call the hospital. A long hiss slipped out of her, and she fell forward. Head resting on Jack's knees.

"Wow," she said, "Wow wow."

I thought Emily might be done. But she sat back up again and started sliding on Jack's dick. Clearly searching for that same magic place in her pussy.

All the women were now facing each other, like proudly displaying their bodies to the room. Rising and falling, each at their own pace.

Allison glanced back at me, little breasts flopping up and down as she rode my dick. Then she turned towards the couch.

"Your husband is so thick, Em," she said, "It's stretching me out so good."

"Mike's cock is so long, Allie," Cassie said, joining in, "It's poking my cervix. Hurts. But in a good way."

"Uhhrrrr ah!" Emily said, pushed past coherence as she shimmied on Jack's shlong.

"Sweet, tight pussy," Jack said, doing his best to fill in as he filled my wife. "Such a. Great. Fuck."

"Your wife's gorgeous, Jack," Mike said, "So fucking beautiful."

"You like seeing me spitted on your dick, Michael?" Cassie asked, playfully.

"So good," Mike said.

The room went silent. I knew they were all waiting for me to speak up. Dammit.

"Allison is incredible." I forced out each word, as if the athletic woman's incredible cunt was squeezing them forth.

I got a polite round of applause for my efforts.

Whether Jack realized it was his turn to give us something to do, or if he was doing it just because, I'll never know. But he gave his thumb a gratuitous suck and pointed it right at my wife's brown star.

Emily froze, mid stroke. Held there. Slowly, Jack sunk his digit into her rear end. She let out a low, animal moan as she settled down.

Cassie looked back at Mike, and gave him an enthusiastic thumbs up, providing both approval and a demonstration of what he needed to do. Mike licked his own thumb, then pressed it into Cassie's ass. The blonde woman shuddered. Her movements slowed. Her beautiful face screwed so tight, I couldn't tell if it was pleasure or pain. Probably both. But as Cassie had already admitted, she kind of liked that mixed sensation.