All Comments on 'Polyamory Ch. 01'

by ElegantFire

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SKCBaitSKCBaitalmost 10 years ago
Two Profiles submitting the same story (ElegantFire & ElegantFire20)

Looks like someone's making multiple profiles to submit the exact same story. http://www.literotica.com/s/polyamory-ch-01-1

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
"Seven and a half inches"

Always -- ALWAYS -- the writer adds that extra half inch. WHY??

There isn't much to this first chapter, so I didn't rate it. We barely learn anything about the main characters (aside from their measurements), and then it ends. If this is supposed to be a cliff-hanger or a hook, it didn't work for me.

The title is the most interesting part of this story, but it's probably not enough to motivate me to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dear Swingerjoe

The answer to your question is simple. Because 7 1/2" is bigger than 7". Any more questions about this silly story? Other than why we wasted our time reading it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Possiblities

4 stars because it sounds like it may be the preface of something hot....

lonesomeone2014lonesomeone2014almost 10 years ago
2600 words do not define a chapter

You have barely started, and now we have to wait how long for the next chapter????

If your intent is to put out several one page chapters, I won't bother reading your work. It will be too confusing. There are several authors that have done that, and I quit reading them. After I opened the same chapter three times, I just quit. Another way to get me to quit reading is the use the same tag line. This confuses me even more. I don't care how great the story is, it just isn't worth trying to read it.

twistedsickmindtwistedsickmindalmost 10 years ago
Well written

You have great characters, I liked them, and want to know more about them. In my opinion, that is the mark of a good writer. You held my interest. It is short, but I would rather have 2600 well written words than have 5200 poorly done. Please keep giving this kind of quality.

ultimaytumultimaytumalmost 10 years ago
Misleading

The title offers something that isn't in the story. The story should probably have been in the "Erotic Couplings" category.

elamllienelamllienalmost 10 years ago

great start and hope part is soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous