Polyamory Ch. 04: Leaving Home

Story Info
Debra leaves home moves in with Gladys.
4.2k words
4.64
8.6k
5

Part 5 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

"Leaving Home"

We knocked and Gladys answered and invited us in. "Hi, Debra, It's good to see you again," she said, looking her over, "And you look as darling in that dress as I remembered." Then she paused considering, "And the no bra look is sexy as hell. Way to go girl. I wish I could go braless, but mine are way too big. They'd look like two dogs fighting under a blanket," she laughed.

We joined the joke.

"Thanks again for offering to help. We didn't know where else to turn," I said.

"What are friends for? Besides it gives me an excuse to go shopping. You all ready?"

"Let us put our gear down somewhere and we are," I said.

"Just put it on that stuffed chair over there." She then looked appraisingly at Debra. "I think we may need to do some dressing of her face if you don't mind, Hank."

"No, I can sit here and twiddle my thumbs until you are ready."

"Come on, girl, let's fix your face."

"I didn't know it was broken," retorted Debra.

They were gone for maybe five minutes and came back out. Debra had some eyeliner, and little rouge on her cheeks and a nicer shade of lipstick. "I think we're ready," said Gladys. "By the way Hank, did you fuck her silly or what. She sure looks well fucked."

Debra turned red and I said, "Well we did not fuck, but we did have a good time with sex this afternoon."

"How can you tell that?" asked Debra.

"Oh, it shows in your eyes and your body. After sex, you radiate, especially us girls when its been really good."

"Will everyone be able to tell?"

"If they have open eyes, but its a good thing. Knowing you are enjoying good sex is a very good thing. Keep it up girl."

"She's been doing a good job of that," I said.

Gladys winked at her, "Go girl!"

We got in the car and drove to the outlet mall. We first went to the Soma store for lingerie because Gladys said, "First things first."

Debra objected that she liked not wearing anything to which Gladys replied, "Yes, but there will be things that you'll need something with and the college requires us to wear bras. Stupid I know, but there's some reason. Also, when you have your period, you'll need undies during the lighter days to hold a pad."

Debra admitted she knew little about modern feminine products. All she had ever used was what Gladys called old fashioned things and promised to teach her about the newer products.

In the shop, Debra looked around at the many pretty types of bras and panties. She was simply amazed at the choices. At the thong table, she asked, "Girls really wear these."

"Yep," said Gladys. "I wear nothing else."

"Can I try a pair?"

"Let's see if we can get a liner."

Debra looked at her quizzically.

"Oh, its something we put in the panty, so you don't get your fluids on the panty."

"Oh!" replied Debra still unaware of such issues.

Gladys asked the clerk for a liner and Debra picked a pair of panties. The one she picked had a rose sewn on the the patch.

As for me, I was sporting a very erect penis. Sadly, I had not planned this trip and only had boxers under my slacks, so my cock made quite a tent. Both girls occasionally looked at me. Gladys was amused, Debra lustful.

They disappeared into a dressing room. Only later would I learn that Debra slipped her dress off immediately and Gladys prepared the panty. Debra loved it and wanted to keep it on. Gladys took the sales tag off.

Before putting her dress back on, Gladys looked at Debra and said, "Debra, Hank is one lucky guy. You are gorgeous and cute as hell. May I do something. I know you are not a lesbian, but I'd love to just feel you once."

Debra nodded. Gladys reached for her shoulders and pulled Debra to her hugging her and roaming her hands over her body, down her back to her buttocks. Then she separated a little and ran her hands to Debra's breasts and massaged them a bit and trailed down to her bush and said, "Later we need to get this under control." Debra had no idea what that meant. Gladys then bent over and lightly sucked Debra's breast into her mouth which brought a moan from Debra who then quickly began to orgasm. Gladys caught her from falling and continued to suck her breasts until the orgasm ended.

"Oh, Gladys, that felt so good. Thank you."

"Hey, thank you. You feel as good as you look. And you orgasm so easily."

"I've been on the verge ever since coming in this store. All these really pretty things I imagine wearing."

"Well, let's go pick out some more panties and a few bras."

They went out and Debra picked out ten panties because they were 5 for $30.00. Then they looked at bras. Fortunately, Gladys was with us because she knew how to properly fit a bra telling Debra that some cups do not fit right. Instead of enhancing, they distract or even look deformed under some clothes. She also recommended against padded bras because they always made a woman look deformed. Better to go simple when you already had gorgeous breasts. That made Debra blush.

They picked several styles in differing colors and went once more to the dressing room. I waited wishing I was in the waiting room. I was getting more and more uncomfortable with my raging erection and racing mind.

The two women came out having concluded whatever and all smiles. Gladys helped Debra with choosing a few more bras and a couple of chemises but, then, Debra said, "These are really nice, but I do not know how I'll pay for them."

I said, "Well, maybe Gladys will give you a break on the rent for the first week. When is your rent due to your parents?"

Debra smiled, "I hadn't thought about that. I don't need to pay the rent this week when we get paid. I also don't have to give them grocery money."

Gladys said, "First, I'll buy the panties as a liberation present for you. Second, you'll not need to pay me rent and third, we can buy groceries together."

I said, "I'll pay for the bras." The very thought made my cock flinch.

We left Soma and went to the other outlet mall where Gladys said there were the best stores for dresses. Debra had never been to a mall because her mother ordered everything through a catalog for their church.

She had heard of them because they were condemned as places of iniquity. When she entered the first of the stores, she froze in amazement. Despite having known that women wore many different styles, she found the plethora of dresses, blouses, slacks and shorts confounding at first sight. "How does one choose?"

Gladys was all too happy to guide her. She went through racks of clothing looking for Debra's size and styles she thought would look good on Debra. In the first store, she found eight such dresses.

She and Debra went to the dressing room and before long, Gladys returned and took my hand and led me back. Debra stood proudly in a nice everyday dress, red wrap around with white roses printed some what randomly. Gladys quickly began showing how it could be worn differently.

"It'll work great for work worn as it is not showing hardly any cleavage. It doesn't need a bra because it won't show her nipples because of the pleating. But, here's the good part. If she wears it to an afternoon or informal party, she can wear it like this," she instructed as she changed the way it was arranged, "then she has cleavage."

Needless to say, Debra was beautiful in it. When the dress was loosened to show her cleavage, it was not just beautiful but sexy and my cock said so even if I did not. Debra looked at it posting in my pants and smiled broadly and sticking her tongue in her cheek.

"OK, on with the show". Gladys untied the sash and helped Debra out of the dress. There she stood unabashedly naked except for the panties. I wanted to attack her but couldn't. Gladys helped her on with a shift dress. It was navy blue with a bit of fitting. The material clung to Debra's body as if a second skin. She looked quite good in it. The neckline scooped down just across the top of her breasts and the sleeves flared out from her shoulders. Her nipples poked through the material. Gladys said, "She'll have to wear a bra with this one to work. Think though how sexy she'll look as is. What do you think, Hank?"

"I like it. Debra, you will be talk of the campus with this transformation."

Debra demurely smiled at the compliment and then hugged and kissed me. Then she turned and hugged and kissed Gladys on the mouth. The two furtively exchanged tongues.

Debra slipped that dress off and then another on that was multicolored and seemed quite large, but Gladys wrapped a belt around her waist drawing it in. The pattern was darker where her breasts actually were and in other areas, but otherwise in bright light, she would show through as a shadow.

"This is not a work dress, but a party dress. This neckline is just deep enough to be enticing and show enough to hint of seduction. It is also short. I like it because it permits you, Hank, to touch her butt without lifting the material. Try it."

I checked it out. I could put my hand down and bend my fingers up and touch the bottom of her ass. If I were standing behind her, I could definitely play some more with even her pussy. Did I ever grow hard?

"I think you will need to relieve Hank before you leave the dressing room."

Debra looked at the tent in my pants and just licked her lips.

She tried out the other dresses only one of which Gladys liked. It was a shirt waisted dress that zipped in the back. It had a traditional v-neck that did not come too low. The material was a heavier cotton than the others so it did not cling to her skin. But her breasts fit in it beautifully and it was about mid thigh in length, but the skirt flared out so it would be modest enough for work.

Debra spun around in it feeling the skirt wrap and unwrap around her thighs. She seemed to be in heaven. Once she had decided what to get, Gladys said, "Although I'd love to watch, I'll leave you two alone for a minute."

Surprising both Gladys and me, Debra said, "Please stay and watch. That would be so, what do you say? cool?"

She then dropped to her knees, unzipped my pants, reached in pulled my cock out and stroked it a few times and then began to suck. I looked over and Gladys had her hand up her dress masturbating. Needless to say, I came in what seemed like seconds instead of minutes. When I did, it felt like I blew Debra's head off it was so strong. She dealt with it like a pro and caught every bit. Then she surprised me. When I was done, she kept some in her mouth, looked up at me and showed me, then she rose, went to Gladys and kissed her evidently exchanging the cum with Gladys.

When they broke their kiss, Gladys smiled and said, "Umm, I may want some of that first hand."

Surprised, I said, "I thought you were lesbian."

"Well, I am mostly, but I have bi inclinations also, so I can enjoy giving head and fucking."

Debra turned red at the language and then giggled, "I never heard of that. What is 'bi'."

Gladys said, "Stick with me, darling, and you'll learn a lot. Bi means I like girls and boys but I prefer girls to boys."

Debra turned even redder over that.

We went to another shop where the clothes were higher end, but didn't find anything the women liked except more formal wear. Gladys properly assessed that for now the need was for casual and work, so we moved on to another store where the women found all sorts of dresses to their liking and a few skirts and blouses.

One of the dresses was a shirt waisted dress that was a darker yellow with white daisies on it. The neck line came down somewhat low but not too low for work. The waist had a sash and the front buttoned so that Debra could make it have more cleavage or less as the situation called for.

Gladys even thought if it weren't for Debra, she'd buy one also. Then she tried one on that was aqua blue, mid-calf length with slits on both sides, and a scooped neck line. It was made of cotton knit and stretched over Debra's body. It was beautiful on her and quite sexy as it showed her vulva pressing against the front between her hip bones. It also clung nicely to her ass with a slight impression along her crack. Her breasts were nicely framed by the material, but for work she would need a bra, at least if her nipples were as hard as they were now.

She decided to try on the least likely candidates and did. Most were certainly least likely for a reason. The color wasn't good for her or the dress didn't look like it would fit correctly. For the most part, their assumptions were right.

One they were not sure about was a halter top black with red roses printed on it over the breast and down toward the hips. When she put it on, it lit Debra up. It was beautiful and made of nice soft material. The neck line was high but cut under her arms. The skirt came to mid-calf, but it was slit up about 1/4 off center to mid thigh leaving lots of leg showing. It had a hashed line that ran from neck to waist and around her waist giving an appearance of zipper. Most important was what it did to enhance Debra's body.

The other things she tried on were a couple of skirts and seven or eight blouses she could wear with them. All were nice and appropriate for work. The final things were a pair of Daisy Duke shorts of blue jean material and a halter top. Needless to say, Debra looked the perfect candidate for Daisy Dukes. Her butt cheeks hung out just right in the shorts. Her breasts filled the halter just right and had the added effect of her nipple pushing through the top just enough to be visible.

After some discussion, the women decided on the final choices and tried to figure the prices finally turning to me and asking, "How good are you at math?"

I quickly went through the items and determined they cost a total of $215.00 plus change. Debra looked downcast. "I don't have anything like that much."

Gladys said, "Debra, don't worry. I'll loan it to you and you can pay me back in a few weeks."

"But I still have to find a permanent place."

"Don't worry, darling, we'll work that out. For now you're my roomie," she said and hugged her. "Plus, I have a feeling you'll be getting a permanent place just right for you with someone I know."

It was clear to me that she meant me. I was all for that but felt strongly that it was too early. I asked, "Is there anything else we need to get? It's close to dinner time and I am starved."

Gladys said, "Let's go to the store that had jewelry on sale. Debra needs her ears pierced and some earrings, a couple of necklaces and I think maybe a few bracelets and pierced ears."

So we walked to the store she was suggesting and in about 45 minutes walked out with their purchases. Shoes were going to have to wait, although Gladys had a spot in mind to look for shoes that was a piece away. She planned to take Debra there tomorrow afternoon or after work on Monday.

On the way out of the mall, we passed a store with bikinis on display, Gladys asked, "What's the weather going to be like tomorrow?"

"Much like today, hot, and muggy. Slight breeze." I responded.

"Then Debra needs a bikini."

"Oh my!" Debra exclaimed.

We entered the store and Gladys picked a red trimmed in black string bikini and said, "C'mon guys!"

We went to a dressing stall at the back of the store as my cock grew harder each step of the way. I looked around to see if I was out of sight of others and adjusted my cock. In the stall, Debra slipped off the dress and Gladys helped her into the bikini. After fiddling with the strings, she finally felt satisfied and said, "What da ya think?"

Well, I was sold. Debra looked hot as all get out. The bikini properly framed her body and except for some stray pubic hairs was perfect. Gladys noticed and chuckled, "We already have plans for that," as she pointed to the pubes.

Debra blushed because of the evident manner in which she was displayed and over Gladys's gesture and, I guessed, at the idea they were revealing a tush job in front of me. I just got harder.

Both women noticed my hardon and snickered. Gladys asked, "Does that thing stay hard or what?"

I responded, "In these circumstances, yes!"

They snickered again. Debra was beginning to catch on to the gender competition and jesting all too quickly.

Debra got dressed and I bought the bikini. I figured, 'What the hell, I'd be the greatest beneficiary."

We went to the car, stored the packages in the trunk and piled in. Debra sat in the front passenger seat next to Gladys. I climbed in next to Debra. Gladys's car was an older model that had a bench seat with an arm rest that could be pulled down in the middle. We put it up so I could sit next o Debra.

"So where for dinner?" I inquired.

Gladys suggested a vegetarian place. I objected that I wanted meat. Then she suggested a raw food place which, of course, meant vegetarian or sushi. I objected. Then she said, "OK, smarty pants, where do you suggest?"

Kidding I said, "How about the all American Scottish restaurants?"

"What?" Gladys asked. "Where are those?"

"There's one right there," I said pointing at McDonald's.

"No way, Jose!" said Gladys.

"OK, I have a great idea. Let's go to Meehan's, it's truly an Irish restaurant, that should make you happy."

Debra was sort of flustered by this interchange, clearly not a part of her life thus far. Gladys noticed and said, "Debra, don't let this little dual bother you, we're just having fun. Aren't we, Hank?"

"I was being very serious. What do you mean fun?"

"Debra, don't listen to him." Then to me, "OK, Meehan's if I can find a parking place."

So we drove to Meehan's as I watched Gladys affectionately hold Debra's hand as I held the other and wrapped my arm around Debra.

We did find a parking place and entered Meehan's where we found a place in the garden. The waitress came immediately and asked for drink orders. I ordered a Goosehead IPA and Gladys ordered a Mojito. Debra was perplexed but finally said, she'd have water.

When the waitress left, Gladys said, "I guess you haven't been exposed to alcoholic beverages."

"No, they are considered a horrible sin."

"Well, they can be bad if one does not drink in moderation. I haven't ever seen Hank over indulge. Do I Hank?"

"Not in my presence, no. But then I'm a good influence on you and I have no idea what you do with others," I teased.

"I wouldn't know what to order because I've never drank anything other than water and juice."

"That gives me and idea. We could order you a Mojito which is like lime aid with carbonation and a bit of rum. Or we could order a screwdriver or a margarita. A screwdriver is made with orange juice. A Margarita can be strawberry or lime."

"I do like strawberry."

"OK, then, Hank order her a strawberry Margarita."

So I did and the drinks arrived and Debra tasted hers, smiled and took another sip. "I like it," she said.

"OK, then take it slowly. If you drink it too fast you can get an ice cream headache or a buzz. A buzz is when you start feeling like things are going out of focus. Try to pace yourself, so it lasts through dinner."

The waitress returned to take our orders. We hadn't even thought of food yet and asked for more time. Debra was sitting so as to make her dress pucker out at the neck and I was enjoying the view of her breasts almost able to see her nipples. I wanted to eat her not dinner, but knew I needed sustenance.

We discussed what we liked and asked Debra whether she liked fish and french fries or something like shepherd's pie which Gladys explained to her. My favorite is fish and chips but I also like Shepherd's pie but the restaurant also had a fair number of other entrees that were quite good with differing types of meat. By the time we had finished discussing the menu, I ordered fish and chips, Gladys ordered shepherds pie and Debra ordered a bowl of Irish Clam Chowder.

12