Polyamory Ch. 04: Leaving Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we waited, we fell into conversation about the college. Gladys and I were more inclined towards the teaching side although Gladys now was a part of admin. Debra had not heard scuttle butt about the faculty. We weren't gossiping as much as discussing the general dissatisfactions of the faculty, not that our issues differed from those at other colleges— inadequate pay, too many administrative duties, no input into college decisions, and at our college no tenure.

Debra was doing a good job of only drinking slowly so when our food arrived she still had half her Margarita. I was due another fill up of beer and Gladys was on her way to another Mojito.

We began to eat our various fair. I offered Debra a bite of the fish which she liked and a french fry which she didn't find appetizing. Then she tried a taste of Shepherd's pie which she loved. She gave each of us a taste of her chowder which I knew was excellent having had it.

I could not keep my eyes off her breasts and she finally noticed me looking and smiled shyly at me and pulled out on her neckline so I could see more. I went from semi-hard to hard pretty quickly. Her hand was on my thigh, so I moved it up to my hardon and she looked at me wide eyed.

Gladys noticed our behavior and asked, "What's going on with you two?"

"Oh, nothing," I said as Debra and my eyes conspired against her.

"Well, I have my thoughts on that, and I just want to say if you guys are going to have sex in public, I want to be a part of it."

Debra surprised us both by saying, "I see no reason to exclude you. Can you reach his cock?" and smiled conspiratorially.

"No, plus, he isn't my sort."

"You could have fooled me," replied Debra and laughed.

In the meantime my cock had gotten very hard and strained in my pants. I needed relief and said, "I guess we better wait until later, Debra. I know it is a disappointment, but considering present company."

So Debra moved her hand.

After dinner we decided to walk around town to let it settle and listen to some music. We thought about going to the winery roof top but decided another night. One of the many restaurants had a rock band playing some good songs so Gladys and I did some swing steps. Debra was amused and thought she'd like to dance. We weren't able to get her too because she thought she needed to be taught the steps and practice in private.

We arrived back at Gladys's apartment about 8:30. I thought it best for me to go home because we had agreed to meet for church in the morning. Gladys had talked Debra into going to her Sunday School class. I usually just went to worship when I went but agreed to go with them.

Also, they had plans for doing some grooming on Debra. I said that I'd like to watch, but Gladys nixed that idea saying, "Give us some talk time and time to bond a bit."

I didn't know about the bonding bit but thought they could become good friends and Gladys would be good support for Debra, so I went home.

12