Polyamory Ch. 09: Professing Love

Story Info
Three express their mutual love.
6.4k words
4.68
6.7k
6

Part 10 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

"Professing Love"

I woke early, feeling quite refreshed and thinking about the discussion we were to have regarding our relationship. My problem was that I was so turned on by the whole thing I could hardly think and, especially, not clearly. I went to work out hoping it may clear my head, but every time I began to think about us, my cock grew hard. That was not conducive to the need.

I did finish my work out and felt better and stronger. Heading to my office, I passed a horde of students, most of the girls beautiful and energetic. I thought about them and my fortune at finding Debra in the midst of it all. Our weekend romance had been an astounding development for my somewhat stale romantic life. That she came out so easily from her sexual repression seemed like a miracle. Then I learn that not only is Debra falling for me but Gladys is apparently falling for both of us. What can come of this?

I was in my office preparing for my first class which today began at 11 and it was about 9:30. We were going to discuss the film and violence which almost always ended up discussing sex in film also, despite that was a later topic. I sort of liked the course dealing with contemporary issues in film because it led to some heated discussions and to enthusiastic students.

My thoughts were interrupted by a call from Gladys desperately telling me not to ask questions, just come. She told me the room number which I knew to be a small conference room for four or five people.

I hurried over and following instructions, I knocked three times, waited and then knocked two more. She let me in to find Debra in tears, sobbing seemingly uncontrollably.

I went to her and took her in my arms and held her for a minute. I looked at Gladys with a question mark on my face. "Debra, do you mind me telling him?"

Debra shook her head, "No!"

"We were walking into the building through the atrium and she was accosted by her mother. Her mother grabbed her arm and told her that she was going home with her right now and that they had had enough of whatever nonsense she was participating in. When she had time to notice her dress, she began excoriating her saying she was playing the Jezebel, the whore, the prostitute of Babylon. She should be ashamed of herself.

"Debra stood her ground and told her that she would not go home, that she had found liberation from that life of repression and was going to live her own life. Then she tried to introduce me. Her mother would have nothing of it. She just said, 'I don't care who this hussy is. She's probably at fault for all this.'

"Then she started trying to drag her from the building. Fortunately, the security guard saw what was going on and called for a female guard to come immediately, but first he came over to ask her mother to let go of her and to please leave the campus. She'd hear nothing of it protesting that she was Debra's mother and it was her responsibility to see to it she led a Christian life.

"The female guard arrived and told her she'd have to leave or they'd call the police. Here mother continued to resist and to try to pull her out of the building. The police arrived and the security guards asked them to wait just a minute that they were trying to resolve the conflict.

"When her mother reached out and tore Debra's dress which bared her new bra, she went into hysterics. As you can see, it is one she bought on Sunday. Debra tried to tell her that she didn't hate her but that she was no longer going to live at home and endure the oppression of the house anymore. Her mother just became more irate and belittling. Finally, the guards told her to leave the building and the campus or the police would come and arrest her.

"At that point she screeched some nonsense I could not understand, pushed Debra really hard away from her and fled. When she pushed Debra, Debra fell and hit her head pretty hard. That's why the ice pack.

"The dean has told her she could have the day off, but she doesn't want to take it. She wants her time off to be time with you and me. I need to go get another of her dresses because there is nothing to do with the dress."

"Good grief!" I exclaimed. "What do you want me to do?"

"She asked me to call you so you could stay with her. She says she needs someone she knows loves her. I can't begin to tell you how hateful her mother seemed. I've never seen the like. If there is a devil, she must be one of his minions."

"OK, I can stay, but I do have a class to teach in about an hour."

"We both may need to stay here a while. I'll take at least 30 minutes to get the clothes. Sit with her and let her know you love her. She is feeling very vulnerable."

"OK, I'll be here. I can call my class if I have to. You go on."

Gladys left and I went over and sat next to Debra. Gladys locked the door on the way out so we could have privacy. She'd no sooner left than Debra crawled into my lap, wrapped her arms around my neck, and said through sobs, "Thanks for coming, Hank. I need to be with someone who loves me. I was feeling so loved this morning and then this happened. It made me feel so dirty and unloved."

"Hey, baby, I love you and believe I always will. You can cry all you want or we can just sit here and hold each other."

So we did for probably 15 or 20 minutes. Her sobbing subsided and she began just breathing deeply as if she was catching her breath. I caressed her back and head.

My cock has a mind of its own and the longer we sat there with her on my lap, the harder it got despite my efforts to control it. But what is it to do with this beautiful woman sitting in my lap? It doesn't know she is horribly upset and probably doesn't want anything to do with it.

I could tell though that she was aware of it getting hard and growing harder still. I said, "Sorry, Debra, you have to forgive my cock it knows not what it is doing."

She giggled and squirmed a bit. "I like it. It's just saying it's sorry for my being upset and it loves me too. I know it is a sign that you love me."

I didn't argue with her but let it be as she wished. I was not able to adjust it so it felt confined and in an effort to break free, it began to pulse every so often. She giggled and asked, "What's it want?"

"It just wants out. Lift up a little and I can move it so it doesn't feel so confined."

"Why don't we just let it out?"

"Debra, I don't want your thinking that all I am interested in is sex."

"I know that, silly, but that's all I am interested in. Or so it seems."

"I'm still not sure that you are ready for me to attack you."

She sat up and back so she could look at me in the eyes and said, "Is it all right if I attack you?"

All I could think to say was, "Babe?"

A knock came at the door and I went to let Gladys in. She had a bag which I presumed was a dress. She came in and locked the door and went to Debra. She pulled the dress out and asked if it was all right or if she wanted another one that she pulled from the bag.

Debra picked one but said she wanted to do something else before she changed dresses. "What would that be?" asked Gladys.

"I want you two to make love to me. I need to feel loved again like last night."

We looked at each other and questioned ourselves silently. As we did, Debra began removing her dress and her bra and stood before us in nothing but her panties. Did she ever look gorgeous. I'd never tire of that vision.

She came to me and reached for my neck and pulled me toward her to kiss. We did but then I realized I need to call and cancel my class. I knew there was no way we could have a threesome and make it on time. I made the call.

In the meantime, Debra began making out with Gladys. I went over and began undressing Gladys. When Debra realized what I was doing, she began undressing me. She seemed very much in a hurry.

Once we were all naked, I asked, "How do you want us to make love to you?"

"I want Gladys to begin. When she stops kissing me, I want you to start. I want her to move down and kiss and suck my breasts and eventually to eat me. I want you to concentrate on kissing my mouth and breasts until I cum a few times. Then we can move on. Is that all right?" she asked looking at both of us.

Gladys took her in her arms and began kissing her and lying her on the floor. I knelt next to them and felt Debra's hand reach out to grab my cock. I waited until Gladys descended to her breasts and then moved in to begin kissing her. Once she was being stimulated in these two ways, she began to squirm and thrust her hips. I reached down and stroked her belly and as close as I could get to her vulva.

She continued to stroke me and precum was beginning to be emitted. She used her thumb to spread it and let out an audible moan or two. Our kissing became more and more enthusiastic as she would suck on my tongue so hard I thought it may tear from my mouth.

Gladys moved to her pussy and began eating and fingering her. She grew more turned on and showed it by her thrusting and squirming. She stopped kissing me long enough to say, "Sit over me and put it in my mouth, please. Hurry!"

I did as instructed sitting so that I could see her breasts and Gladys and work on her pussy. Debra took my cock in her mouth and began to work on it and it wasn't long before she was writhing in orgasm. She never removed my cock which served to silence her a bit. The effect on me was incredible because her moaning and vocalization got transferred to my cock and I began to cum what seemed like buckets. She began swallowing and missed next to none of my cum.

When I had finished, she let my cock fall from her mouth and said, "Gladys come let me eat you. Hank eat me, please", she whimpered anxious for compliance. We obeyed and before long all that was heard was our slurping on two separate pussies and moaning and groaning from both women.

I was hoping nobody would come and put their ear to the door because they'd surely know an orgy was going on. I was working hard at pleasing Debra. I had three fingers penetrating her pussy and was flicking her clit. She came at least twice but not very strongly so I decided to add a stimulant. I pulled my fingers out and slipped my ring finger into her ass and my middle and index finger back into her pussy. I snaked my other arm around her leg and began playing with her parts around her pussy which brought satisfied groans.

I heard Gladys begin to cum and not to quietly. She came so hard that she couldn't stay over Debra and fell to the floor quivering her hands between her legs. Debra was beside herself and said, "Hank, I want your cock." That led to it becoming quite erect again. I turned around and began 69 with her. Before long she was cumming over and over with little time in between each.

She was giving me incredible head sucking me down her throat and sometimes holding it there and swallowing on it. Every time she came, she'd suck me in and out quickly and then slow until I was about to explode. She took the first down her throat, the second in her mouth, and then she somehow had communicated with Gladys who was there to get the rest.

By the time I was finished, we were all spent for the moment. We lay there entangled in each other's arms and legs and just held each other. Then Debra began to weep, sobbing softly but not loudly or heavily. It was nothing like what she was doing when I arrived.

We just held and caressed her until she quieted. Once she did, I asked, "Debra, are you OK? You sure this was what you wanted?"

She sat up and looked at us both and said, "This was exactly what I needed, to feel loved and you two do that better than I can imagine anyone doing. I'm ready now to go to work, so help me get ready."

While I helped Debra get dressed, Gladys also got dressed. Once they were both in their clothes, Gladys went to work helping repair Debra's makeup and then her own. By then I was also dressed.

Gladys asked, "Debra, are you sure you want to go to work?"

"Yes! Absolutely. You all have made me feel much better. I'll be fine. I'll not take lunch break so I can catch up with my work. I'll see you all at 5."

I was unaware of any plan at this time, but I figured now there was one. I had one other class to teach and a meeting to attend and, of course, the bane of all professors, grading to do, so after kissing both women goodbye which is far different than just one, I returned to my office.

I wondered as I walked across campus if it would matter which woman I kissed first. Would a pattern develop with a certain expectation? Would they develop a pecking order of who I did what to and when? I was clearly on alien turf.

***

The afternoon dragged on except for the class which involved teaching the relationship of novel/short story to film. How not to judge a movie on whether it interpreted the fiction piece as you did.

That subject usually developed into a good discussion because of how so many people say, "The book was better than the movie" not because it was but because it is a completely different medium. That's another story or essay.

Outside of my class I couldn't stop thinking about me and the two women. Oddly, I never expected or anticipated such a thing. I was focused on Debra and me and Gladys seemed to be encouraging that and now I am thinking about a future with the two of them. In my mind they do not occupy two different spaces but one. I had struggled with having interest in two women at once, but they had occupied two different spaces.

I had read Anáis Nin and her polyamorous affairs, but never dreamt they would happen to me. Dig as I could, I couldn't find anything in her writing that helped sort this out. I concluded I could only hope the women were doing better with it. I decided to hear them out before putting in my two cents worth.

We had made no real plans for dinner so I decided to buy some groceries and prepare dinner. I texted both to see if that would suit them. I got almost immediately replies. I suggested we eat at Gladys's since I felt like it was a more comfortable place. I only have window AC and it makes a lot of racket. Gladys's place was very nicely redecorated older home with central AC for each apartment.

I bought the groceries. I knew that Gladys favored veggies over meat so I decided to fix several such things. I got potatoes to make oven baked fries with, fresh spinach for wilted spinach salad, onions, apples and pears an a fruit dip for appetizers, salmon for our meat, cheese to slice and crackers for the cheese for appetizers, and carrots, cream cheese, cream, and more cheese for carrot soup.

Gladys texted me where to find the hidden key so I could get in to cook. I got there about 4:30 and began preparations. I just got everything ready. I could start the soup cooking and the sweet potatoes at the same time and they'd be cooked more or less at the same time. The soup could simmer while we had the appetizers and talked. At least that was my plan.

About 5:30 the women arrived. Both seemed in a good mood. We all kissed and hugged. 'Was I one lucky bastard!' I thought to myself. These two beauties both available to me at least for now. The kisses indicated so. Both were passionate, the hugs very sensuous.

I asked Debra quietly and sort of privately how she was. "I think I'm all right, a little bruised emotionally."

"Do you think you are up to our little talk?"

"Oh, yes," she said brightening. "I'm looking forward to it. In fact, I'm excited about it. And you?"

"I have to admit apprehension. I've never thought about such a thing and don't know what to expect. I love both of you so much, but until last night, I never imagined Gladys and me let alone you me and Gladys."

"Well, my love, you sound like you are on the right road for 'the talk'." She once more kissed and hugged me intimately. I was already hard as a rock and she noted it.

I had the appetizers out. We opened a bottle of wine and promised only one glass until we had finished our talk. So we settled in.

Gladys asked if we were ready. We nodded that we were. "So I guess since I raised the question, I should begin. I'll tell you what my concerns are and then let the two of you express yours. My concern includes what we may call jealousy between Debra and me. We haven't said or felt anything yet that I know of, but if we continue to make love together, is there a time that we make love separately. Debra and I have made love without Hank and I know you two have made love without me. Hank and I have not made love without Debra. I don't know how that would make Debra feel. I also do not know how Hank feels to know we make love without him.

"I have considered your relationship to be primary until maybe last night when I began feeling something else. I began to feel my feelings for Hank to surface. I knew they were there, but I never expected to pursue them because I had no idea how he would feel about me having a female lover or even about a threesome. When I realized he was OK with us, my feeling became explicit not oppressed.

"So I am conflicted. If you all do not want to pursue the threesome or a polyamorous relationship, then I am willing to bow out without any remorse or resentment. I just hope", she began to sob, "I don't have to because I am quite sure I am falling in love with you both."

We fell into a three way hug thanking her for her honesty and assuring her that we loved her for it. Then I said, "Debra, I'd really like to hear from you."

Debra began, "As you know, until last week the idea that I'd have any relationship with a man other than one from the church was not on the horizon. Now I have had four days of amazing times with Hank and a few with you, Gladys. I've done things that I never imagined I'd do, things I didn't even know could be done, a week ago. Now here I am having made love to a man and to a woman and to both at the same time.

"It's somewhat overwhelming. Thus, I am not sure how I feel about the future. I do know I've never felt so much love in my life if I ever felt love before I met Hank. I also enjoy the sex and through it the love each of you have for me. I don't feel like it is just the sex. I guess it could be, but I feel a lot of love for the two of you and if I were more experienced I think I could say I am in love with you both.

"In the end, all I can say is that I think I would feel a part of me missing if I were to stop being able to express my love to the two of you. If the question is, 'Would I be jealous of either of you if you had sex without me?' I don't think so. But until it happens or maybe happens so frequently and neither of you are making love with me much at all, I'd probably be jealous."

She paused and looked pensive and then said, "I don't have anything else to say."

I began, "I'm the odd person here because I am the man and you are both women. I never knew that Gladys had feelings for me that she was not pursuing and I think I understand why. I also had feelings for her and would have asked her out and maybe pursued romance had I known. That I knew she liked women more than men was my deterrent.

"I have no idea why I asked Debra out except, despite her very conservative look, I saw an attractive and flirtatious young woman and something led me to ask. I am glad I did." I took her hand and said, "I want to pursue our relationship to its end however that may happen. However, if you are all right with it, I'd like us to pursue our relationship, romantic and sexual, with Gladys.

"If you, Debra, do not feel we can do that. Then I cannot abandon you for Gladys. I am thankful," I reached out and took Gladys's hand and looked intently at her, "that you asked us to discuss this because I sincerely want to discover where this may lead. I in no way wish to diminish you and me or lose you as a friend but I feel morally and emotionally I need to find out where Debra and I will go. I think though part of that discovery may not be possible if we do not see where the three of us will end up.

12