Polyamory Ch. 09: Professing Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There may be more to say but that's all I can right now."

Once more we hugged and thanked each other for honesty. Then Gladys said, "Do you think 1. That you want as I do to continue our sexual relationship and work out how to decide when, where and with whom to make love or do we need a structure now? 2. If we continue, do we want to maintain our present arrangement of Debra and me living and sleeping together and Hank living elsewhere or do we want to move somewhere where the three of us can live?"

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "A lot to decide." We had been munching on the cheese and fruit while each of us were talking but I was feeling hungry and asked if I could get dinner started. I suggested from now on until we answered to the best of our ability the questions of Gladys suitably that we only drink water or something non-alcoholic. They agreed.

To the first question, we all quickly agreed that we wanted to continue from where we are and move forward to see where it would lead. The second question was harder. If we moved in together, there was a permanence implied we were not sure was good. The problem with our present relationship was the separation of me from them made it more difficult for mutual development of the relationship as a threesome. It seemed an imbalance.

So we decided that moving for either of us was no big deal. Gladys nor I had a large number of things to move. I barely had three rooms. My closet was only one third full and my chest was nearly empty. One drawer held my underwear, socks and a few knit shirts. My bathing suit had a permanent hook to hang on. I admitted if I were to live with two women, I'd have to clean up my act, although my place was fairly clean, just not neat.

Gladys had three rooms worth of furniture all of which was in finer condition than mine. Her closet was full and now a smaller closet held the few things of Debra's. That was bound to change.

So we decided to move in to a shared home. So this week we'd search the web for a home, apartment or condo we could share. We agreed we needed at least two rooms to commit to bedroom space. Gladys fortunately had a king sized bed large enough for the three of us. I had a queen. The extra bedroom would be for one of us if we became sick.

Two baths would be great and we also felt another room not part of the living/dining area was needed so we could set up study areas for each of us. We had to think about how large it needed to be. A modern kitchen would also be nice.

All this was discussed while dinner was cooking and as we ate. I suggested we take a break from our discussion of living space until another time and that we could discuss it casually or we could develop ideas to share with each other. That was agreed.

"But then what will we do?" asked Debra.

"For one, I'd like a beer," I said, "and I'd like to do something fun together."

Gladys said, "Why don't we go for a walk. It's a beautiful evening and cool enough. We can walk down and watch the sun set."

We agreed and took off to the bay front. The Bridge of Lions was a perfect place for watching both the sunrise and sunset because it was high enough to see over the city, but also because on good nights, the sky all around lit up with a color show. About 15 minutes later we were huddled together, watching the sun set over the city. I had a woman on both sides of me with my arm around each and hand snaked onto a breast each. Both had removed their bras prior to leaving the apartment. Each had an arm around me and a hand on my chest. I wondered what passers by thought of the scene.

We chit chatted. Debra asked what different towers were a part of. She had never been on the bridge and was unfamiliar with the skyline. The Presbyterian Church dome was beautifully lit after being repaired following two hurricanes and the lights came on as the sun dipped beneath the horizon. Eventually, the show was over and we headed home.

Once we were about to pass the church, I got an idea and said, "Let's walk through the gardens." So we turned into the grounds and wandered through the gardens and around the back of the church taking time to look up at the dome from different angles. In the back of the church is the columbarium. Gladys and I searched for the names of a few of the people we knew who had died of old age and for one teenager who had recently been killed in a surfing accident. Gladys knew the family and the mother. When we found it, she weeped for a bit and we consoled her.

We then wandered around to the mausoleum where Henry Flagler, his daughter, grand-daughter and one of his wives were buried. The construction of the area gave a nice hiding place and we began to make out.

We were getting the hang of doing this as a threesome. While two were kissing the third nuzzled, licked and bit necks, ears, and shoulders. I got a little more adventurous and was able to get to Gladys's breasts. Debra's dress was not made for easy access having a tight bodice and zipped down the back. I flicked her nipple and sucked on her breast, but not leaving Debra out, I caressed her ass and ran my hand between her legs. It was not long until both had an orgasm.

Then Gladys said, "Maybe we should take it home. I want you two naked."

We agreed and hurried off to the apartment.

***

We spent the night at Gladys's place. We had fallen into love making and did so for about an hour and a half. Gladys had us play Old Maid. Whoever won the hand got to determine what and who would do some sexual act. At first it was pretty tame. Suck a breast for two minutes, eat pussy for a minute, suck cock for a minute or two. Then there were a few things the three of us did. Then Gladys won and looked mischievous.

"I have an idea that will blow your minds but go with me. I want Hank to fuck our asses. I know Debra, you've not had that done, but you can because I've had two fingers in your ass so you can take him. I'll help you with it so you'll most likely only feel minimal pain."

She went to her drawer and came back with lube and what I was to learn were Ben Wa Balls. "First, Debra, Hank is going to insert the balls in your pussy."

Debra recognized them and said, "Dr. Maggie gave me a set of those on Saturday."

"Have you used them?"

"No, she didn't say much about them. There is a little booklet that goes with them but I haven't read it. I guess I should."

"Well, maybe, but right now we are going to put them in your pussy I'll talk to you later about using them for other purposes than what we are doing now."

Debra laid on the bed and I inserted the balls in her pussy. Then Gladys said, "Hank put lube on your fingers and penetrate Debra's ass with them as far in as you can go." So I did. Debra moaned as I did and squirmed a bit, smiling all the time evidently she was not feeling pain now.

"Now Debra, get in the middle of the bed on all fours and arch your back. That presents your ass nicely for Hank. Now Hank move in behind her and let me lube your cock. Before she did though she sucked it in her mouth and then took it out saying, "Yummy!"

She put lube in her hand and then massaged it onto my cock. What could I say but, "God, that feels so good." Then she guided me to the hole and told me to push in slowly giving Debra time to adjust to my size. I pushed a little and Debra whimpered.

"You OK?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, I was just anticipating."

I pushed in farther feeling resistance and then my cock head slipped through her sphincter. She yelped. I asked again and she said it hurt a little when it went through. Then asked for a second. After maybe 15 she said, "OK."

I looked and Gladys was positioning herself to get under Debra saying, "I'm going to suck your breasts and eat your pussy." Debra just moaned in delight. She kept coaching me to go farther until I was all the way in. "I asked, "You want me to fuck you or just stay still."

Her ass was clinching and unclenching on my cock and I wondered if I was going to cum and ruin the whole thing. Finally, she said, "OK, Hank, move out slowly and then back in."

I did. She moaned, "I like it." I didn't know what she liked, but now Gladys was eating her pussy. I though assumed she was referring to what I was doing so I slowly began to move in and out. She moaned more. Then said, "Oh, my, your cock moves the balls around in my pussy." Then she began to whimper and mutter and quake as her orgasm hit. Whether it was my fucking her or Gladys eating her, I did not know. But did it really matter?

After her orgasm for a few minutes I continued slowly moving in and out, then she nearly screamed out, "Fuck me hard, Hank, and faster."

I complied and I could tell Gladys increased her licking/sucking and, I have no idea how she did it, penetrating her pussy with her fingers. Then I saw Debra's head go down and could tell she had begun eating Gladys.

Too much sensuality led me to almost immediately orgasm. My cum squirted so hard that I wondered how far up her intestines it shot. Debra moaned and began cumming herself, repeating over and over, "So good. Thank you, Hank. Thank you, Jesus." Then she finished with indiscernible syllables but again they seemed to have syntactical sense despite I had no idea what they meant.

My cock softened and slipped out to a disappointed groan from Debra, but she and Gladys were not finished so they continued their assaults on each other. I lay to the side and watched for a minute or two and realized I could get to one of Gladys's breasts so I entered the love making by beginning to suck her breast, licking and flicking the nipple and then sucking as much of it as I could. It was too big to get more than maybe a third of it in my mouth. Nevertheless, she groaned out an affirmation of appreciation.

Both women came with ferociously powerful orgasms. They began quaking and squirming so much that they wrapped their arms around each other and began rolling from side to side and then in one strong move turned all the way over. I was almost immediately hard again from this erotic display.

A minute or so later the two fell apart spent for the moment. They looked at me and smiled at my erection. "You liked what you saw, did you?" Gladys said teasing me. Oh, how I love these two.

We lay there hugging and kissing and licking and biting for a while. Once everyone was recuperated, Gladys said, "I want it in my ass. Who's going to help me?"

"I will," I said.

"Me too," replied Debra enthusiastically.

Debra immediately grabbed the lube and began lubing Gladys's ass seeming to take great delight in doing so. Then she turned to my cock and lubed it up real good while looking at me and licking her lips as if to say, 'This is delicious!'

Gladys was in position so I scooted up behind her and Debra guided my cock to the right place. I pressed forward and Gladys pressed back. I slipped right into what I figured must be an experienced ass. Gladys moaned appreciatively and came at the same time.

"OK, big boy, give it to me."

So I started pumping in and out slowly, but each stroke got harder until I was pounding her about once every four or five seconds. Debra had crawled beneath her and the two were sucking each other's breasts. Debra was already on the way to an orgasm as she squirmed under Gladys keeping one or the other of her breasts in her mouth.

I kept pumping getting slightly faster. Both women orgasmed almost simultaneously. Gladys quaked so strongly, I was barely able to stay connected but with her help I did. Debra crawled on under Gladys until they were doing 69. I could feel Debra on Gladys's parts. To my surprise, she began licking my balls.

I was more than turned on and despite having cum not more than 15 minutes ago, I was ready once more. I began to frantically fuck Gladys who seemed all to ready for it. My cock swole, my balls contracted, and I blew a load into her. It felt very strong but I'm not sure I had much to shoot.

Nevertheless about the time she felt me cum, she began cumming again which sent Debra into another orgasm. Both women began to writhe on the bed. My cock came out and the two of them squirmed around, turning this way and that but continuing to give each other head. What an erotic scene I had before me! My cock hardly softened until it was back to full mast. I couldn't believe it.

After several minutes the two women fell apart, apparently spent. I moved between them taking Gladys in my arms and sucking on her breasts. That placed my cock at Debra's head. She immediately sucked my cock into her mouth and began sucking. After maybe 20 bobs, she began licking all over as if to clean me up. I was sure I had cum all over me from both of them.

When Debra seemed satisfied that I was clean or she was just too tired to go on, she turned herself and lay her head on the back of my shoulders and reached around me to play with the breast of Gladys I was not presently sucking. It wasn't long until Gladys came again exclaiming her love for the both of us and intermittently saying, "Shit! Shit! SHIT!"

Once her orgasm subsided, we fell into a mound of body parts, holding each other and caressing whichever body part was most convenient. Before long, we were fast asleep.

12