Polyamory Ch. 20: Sex on Main St.

Story Info
Sex on Main St. Daytona.
4.8k words
4.71
4.1k
7

Part 21 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 19

"Main Street A"

We re-dressed in the clothes we wore down. Debra and Gladys went to the bathroom together returning with mischievous smiles and said, "Ready!" Both hugged and kissed me and thanked me for a great afternoon.

We took Uber to Main Street. I knew driving would be a nightmare and I didn't want either of us to have to not drink to drive home. The driver dropped us off at the end of the bridge and near to the beginning of Main Street. We began walking along occasionally going into a shop. The party was well under way.

Since neither woman had ever been before, the constant parade of motorcycles and the display of one's parked on the street fascinated them. Everything from souped up Harleys, Indians, BMW's to very custom choppers, and some that I know no name for—Quite the menagerie.

Some of the stores sold corsets so we often went in those to look for a corset for the halloween costumes but none seemed to suit Debra or Gladys. They tried a few on to no avail except to make me horny. I think they were horny also, but they tried to hide it.

We came to a store that did body painting. Debra asked what that was and Gladys said, "Let's just see". So we went in.

Nobody was in the front of the store so we went around what appeared to be a make shift wall to discover a man painting a woman who was topless except for paint and only had a very small thong panty on. The man was presently working on painting shorts on her.

He said, "Sorry I'm busy here. My assistant just went out for meals. She'll be back soon."

"Can we watch?" asked Debra.

"Up to her", he replied.

"No prob here", she responded.

So we watched as he continued painting. He finished the shorts which he had nearly finished when we arrived. He then stood and stretched and said, "If you are interested in being painted we have a two for one sale for $100.00 each. You can look through our catalog on the front counter and speak with the assistant when she returns.

We went out front and Gladys said, "It's amazing how real he makes the clothes look. If you don't look hard, it's hard to tell she is naked or nearly so."

"I think it looks so cool" said Debra. "You think we could do it."

I shrugged and said, "If you two or either of you wants, I see no reason. I think we should wait until in the morning for you to be painted though."

"That'd be fine with me", replied Debra. "Let's look at the catalog."

We perused the catalog for about 15 minutes taking note of all the different ways women and men had been painted. Some clearly had some form of clothing on under the paint but others looked completely naked. Gladys said, "You know what I'd like to do. I'd like him to paint me like the Garden of Eden scene with the snake covering my vital parts."

Debra sort of cringed. "Really? That's so, I don't know, icky. A snake coiled around you. Ooooh! I think I just want shorts and a halter."

Gladys said a bit defensively, "I just like the way it looks and the seductiveness of the idea. The temptation and all."

I said, "To each his own. I'm sure that no matter which you choose, you'll attract a lot of attention."

"Yeah!" they both said with big grins on their faces.

The assistant, I presumed, came back with several bags of what appeared to be take out. "May I help you", she said brightly. I noticed immediately that she was painted despite that had I simply looked at her in passing, I would have thought she was in regular clothing the work was so good. Debra and Gladys also noticed and admired. Clearly, the woman had not a stitch of clothing on despite appearing to the casual eye to be fully dressed. In fact, there were only two give always. The first was that a close look revealed her nipples were exposed but painted so as to draw attention away from them. The second was that a close look, more like a stare, revealed her pussy lips but again the painting did not lead one's eyes there.

Gladys asked, "Do you not get in trouble with the police for going naked except for the paint?" Debra was standing just behind Gladys admiringly looking at the woman and evidently intrigued.

"Nah, they sort of just look and ignore. This is bike week, I'm hardly the most lewd thing happening here. I comport myself modestly. My immodesty is my dress or lack thereof. Would you like to be painted?"

"Yes!" both said enthusiastically with a giddiness in their voices.

"We can't do you tonight and you'd be fresh in the morning. It would be better for you to shower, shave everything and come back for the session. Can you come in the morning?"

"Yes!"

I interjected, "We'd like to come early, we want to spend some time at the speedway. This looks like an hour or two project."

"Yes, well, I mean, we have our permanent shop at the shopping center across from the speedway. We open this one only during bike weeks and spring break. This has been mega business during spring break."

"I bet", I replied. "So they can be painted at the regular shop?"

"Yes, and the artist there is the best. We're good and getting much better, but there, you will have an award winner. He's won contests around the world."

"They have contests for this?" asked Gladys.

"Yes, hundreds. Our owner and artist goes to ten of the best a year. He wins first or second every show. I go with him to some. I'm in college so I can't always go. The shows are quite fun and the people are amazing."

"OK", I said, "Can we make appointments at the other store from here?"

"Sure. Have you looked at the catalog? Then I can tell them what you want."

"I want the Garden of Eden."

"I want the Daisy Duke."

"OK, then, let me call." She got a cell phone and placed the call. Then to us, "What time?"

I looked at the women. Gladys indicated 10. We nodded.

"Oh, hi, it's me. I have to beautiful women here to be painted. They want to do it there so they can then go over to the speedway. Is 10 all right?"

She listened a minute. Then said, "OK, then, I'll give them your number and directions. You all doing all right." She listened. "We've been busy, too. I think we could use another artist, it's been hard. No breaks. I went out to get food. It may be cold before we can eat it." She listened. "OK, then, have a good night."

She hung up and said, "All set. Tomorrow morning at 10. Here's a card with address and phone number should you not be able to make it. Please call. We have walk ins and won't take them ahead of an appointment."

Gladys took the card and put it in her purse. We thanked her and walked into the street. We went into a few other stores and then came to an area that opened up into a courtyard off the street which was also lined with booths like a market. We walked around it and discovered a store in the corner that sold nothing but corsets. The girls shot right at it.

They looked through the store and decided to try on several each. The woman and, I supposed, owner went to work helping them on and off with the corsets which meant them dropping the tops of their dresses. They didn't bother too much with trying to be discreet or modest, their exhibitionist nature playing out.

I was already turned on by the photos we looked at in the painting parlor and what they were planning on having done tomorrow. By the time they had put one corset on and then another I was boiling, my cock hard and creating a tent in my pants. The woman helping them saw it and winked at me.

After about 20 minutes Debra and Gladys had tried on about four corsets each, all of which looked quite sexy on them. They ended up with matching gold and black ones that pushed their breasts up so that they bulged above the corset. They looked quite hot in them. We paid and then the woman said, "Hey girls, maybe you want to relieve him" and gestured toward my erect cock.

"Where?" asked Debra.

"Try the dressing room."

Debra pulled me in and Gladys followed. There was hardly room, but before long Debra was on her knees sucking my cock and Gladys was behind me with her hand between my legs pulling on my scrotum. It seemed as if in seconds I was exploding in Debra's mouth. She drank it down eagerly. When I quit squirting, she stood and pulled Gladys to her and they kissed. I heard Gladys moan as she received a small share of my cum from Debra.

We gathered ourselves and continued our journey. Main Street at Biketoberfest, as at Bike Week, is a menagerie of stores, continuously open restaurants, temporary dance clubs and food courts, and entertainment stages. We were getting a bit hungry, so we began looking for a place to eat. Debra and Gladys seemed to have a different demand for the right place that was a mystery to me.

So we passed several seemingly fine places for a bite to eat. Then they spied it and led me to a place they found suitable. I couldn't see anything particularly enticing in the food. There were pick nick tables with plastic table cloths covering them, a scantily clad dancer on a platform, bikini clad women serving alcohol, and the food was fried fish, shrimp, clams and oysters, grilled fish, sausages and lots of french fries.

There was a table open so we claimed it. I went for drinks. Wine for them and a beer for me. I also got us bottles of water figuring we probably needed hydrating before drinking. When I returned, Debra and Gladys had decided what they would eat and I said I'd be fine with the fried shrimp.

Gladys went for the food and I sat down next to Debra. I distributed the water and the drinks and, as soon as I was done, Debra grabbed my hand and put it in her pussy. Pleasantly surprised, I looked at her and we kissed. After a minute or so, we broke the kiss and she whispered, "I've needed your hand there for hours it seems. I am so horny."

I obliged by penetrating her with a couple of fingers. She began playing with her breast. Now I understood the choice. The table cloth gave a bit of cover to what was happening under the table. I had been massaging Debra's cunt for about four minutes when Gladys returned with the food. Can't say why, but the second Gladys placed the food on the table and kissed Debra, Debra came. If anyone had been watching, they'd have known. She yelped as if in pain, but shivered and shook. Gladys held her close until the orgasm subsided, saying, "You go, girl", in low tones. I think it was the first time the two of them had publicly shown passion for each other, but when they broke their embrace I noticed, Gladys's hand had been in Debra's dress massaging her breast.

Gladys sat down on my other side and distributed the food. Once she was finished, she accidentally on purpose exposed a breast. It looked innocent enough, but really. It looked like her strap had just fallen off her shoulder and the material fallen away. She grabbed my other hand and put it to her cunt and I penetrated her. She too was sopping wet.

Now I was disabled. Both hands were being used and I couldn't eat except to do so like a dog. It turned out they had worked that out. Debra took a shrimp, dipped it in the sauce and put it to my mouth. I bit off half and she returned it to the plate and I chewed. I hadn't finished chewing until Gladys pulled me in to a kiss, a very passionate all tongues on deck kiss.

This was also the first time we had been publicly passionate with all three of us. Anyone who had been watching would know we were in a threesome unless they assumed we were just trying to astound. My cock knew what was going on and before long, I felt a hand massaging it.

So this is how we ate: me finger fucking the women, one or the other of them feeding me as they ate, and one or the other of them massaging my cock. It was also getting dark, so it would have taken superman to see what we were doing except some smart and sober person would have to wonder why I was not feeding myself. I was pretty sure there were some smart people, but I doubted there were many sober ones near us.

I was getting more and more aroused and felt I was not far from cumming and told them my situation, so they quit playing with my cock. I wanted Gladys to cum and maybe Debra again, I began more earnestly fucking them with my fingers, intentionally running over their G-spots and stroking their cervixes. I could tell they were getting closer when they both hugged into me, reached across and began stroking the other's breasts. While the table provided some cover, it would be obvious to any observer what they were doing.

They began to breath heavier, and then they began trading me back and forth for kisses. Gradually, both their pussies began pushing my fingers out and their G-spots grew more engorged, firmer and rougher. I thought it likely both would squirt. I wondered if they could control doing so or was it automatic when it happened. Odd thing to contemplate now.

I was kissing Debra now and she was all but sucking my tongue out by the root. I was beginning to wonder if I would have a 'spontaneous' orgasm. No hands were on me, but this was simply too stimulating. My cock was hard and my balls were aching. If I didn't cum, I'd need relief and quick.

I had begun to think maybe neither Debra nor Gladys would cum when both did. It was pretty close to an earthquake. They came so hard that I lost all control of the situation and I don't think they had any idea of controlling anything and, like the table suddenly gave way, we and it were falling over. It was a good thing because were it not for the table the women would have been fully exposed.

My hands came out of their pussies but the two of them were a disheveled mess, but still cumming and laughing. Had I not known better I would have thought them drunk because of the laughing. The situation resulted in their orgasms ceasing prematurely. We began trying to get disentangled from the table and each other when security personnel from the merchant began lifting the table off us. Debra and Gladys tried to get themselves covered, sudden case of modesty. However, it was nearly a lost cause until the table was removed.

The men and one woman told us to stay down in case we were injured. We each assured them we were fine and we just lost our balance and pulled the table over which was literally true. I assured them it was just a bit too much frolicking and that none of us had much to drink. I don't think they believed me, despite we were each quite capable of speaking without any sign of inebriation.

We inquired about restrooms because Gladys and Debra knew what I needed. Despite our fiasco, I was still hard and in need of relief. They directed us and we made a bee line hoping the place was not disgusting. We found the restrooms, delighted there was a family one and the janitor was just finishing cleaning it. We, therefore, entered an immaculately clean restroom.

In seconds both Debra and Gladys were naked, as if I needed that, and undressing me. They both squirmed against me, rubbing their magnificent breasts across my chest, on my arms and down my body as they slithered down to my cock. The two of them found a way to share my pulsing, rock hard rod. They began nibbling on one or the other side as if they were eating corn on the cob but not with as hard bites. They went back and forth and I moaned. Gladys dropped to my balls and began to lick and suck them while Debra continued on my cock.

Debra took the tip in her mouth and sucked the head for a minute or so before deep throating it four or five times. I was all but ready to shoot when she backed off and apparently tagged Gladys who immediately took it in her mouth and began deep throating it. They were both so good at giving head despite I could tell their mouths apart.

Debra went for my balls and ran a hand around and slipped it in my ass. Seconds later I blew. It felt incredibly strong and voluminous. Then it was obvious it had caught Gladys off guard because some leaked out the sides of her mouth and dropped onto Debra. I kept cumming. I think I shot nine loads. I was heavily primed after all. Gladys successfully swallowed all the rest, moaning loudly in appreciation. As for me, I was just grunting each time.

When I was spent, Gladys sucked a second or two and let Debra lick me a bit. When they figured I was clean, they kissed and, as they did, they rose up until they were breast to breast cunt to cunt. Where's my phone? I found it and took a photo or two.

They broke the kiss and Debra said, "Why don't we go down to the beach? Is it far?"

"No, just maybe three or four blocks", I replied.

Debra hugged Gladys in excitement and then me. We got dressed, and opened the door. There was a man with a couple of children and his wife. They were at first surprised that three adults came out and then offended. Was the offense that adults had used the family bathroom or that it was a ménage a trois. Nevertheless, I apologized and hope we had not caused them to wait too long.

We walked toward the beach, me with a woman on each side hugging my arm to their beautiful and very sexy chests. My hands were down at my hips and occasionally each would turn so my hand brushed their pussies. On passing a beach store, Gladys said, "Let's get something to sit on." We went in, asked and were shown to where the store had a nice supply of blankets made for the beach. We bought the largest we could find that had a water proofed side with the other side having a soft material for sitting or lying on.

At high tide, Daytona's beach has next to no space between the sea walls and the water. Fortunately for us, it was low tide or nearly so. We found a place that was in deep shadow because of a building that blocked the lights from the hotels. I spread the blanket with the help of Gladys and Debra and we sat down on it. Both of them exposed their breasts and asked me to suck them.

I, of course, obliged them and began sucking the breasts of one as I caressed the breasts of the other. The two of them caressed each other and me. It had only been 20 minutes tops since I had cum, but I was already hard again to their delight. Debra declared, "Hank, I love your cock. It seems to always be ready."

Gladys chimed in, "Yes, indeed. I dated a guy who came once and that was it for him and for me for the day. It was so disappointing. We are lucky ladies, Debra."

They quickly undid my pants and exposed my cock. I continued sucking those wonderful breasts presented to me. I moved to get on my knees because the position I was in was sort of contorted. When I did my shorts fell down and one of the two, pulled them off. Then my shirt went with them so I was naked on the beach with two half naked women.

Something in me asked what if someone saw us. Something else just answered, 'What the hell. This is too good to be true. So who cares? It must be a dream.' I decided to go with the dream.

Next thing I knew four hands were pushing me down and turning me over. Gladys climbed over me and slipped my appreciative cock in her pussy. Debra moved up and straddled my head and lowered her pussy onto my mouth. The two of them embraced and began kissing, groaning and moaning. If anyone walked by they would have to notice, but we were too lost in bliss to care.

I could feel Gladys's pussy begin to flex on my cock as if she were close to cumming, and I knew Debra was getting wetter and wetter. She began to move her hips so I was licking from clit to asshole and back. The three of us seemed to be in a sexual frenzy because I seemed to be uncontrollably bucking my hips into Gladys as she rode my cock.

Then both Gladys and Debra began to cum. I could feel my cum rising in my balls, but it was not quite ready. The two of them though seemed to be riding a wave of cum that seemed to go on and on. Gladys was pulsing strongly on my cock, her cunt was pushing on me, but at the same time she was pulling me back in. Debra kept moving her hips to keep me licking back and forth on her pussy.

12