Polyamory Ch. 20: Sex on Main St.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I felt it, I came and shot a load into Gladys who yelped in delight and seemed to cum again strengthening the one she was already on. Debra sighed and moaned appreciatively at Gladys's change of demeanor. As I came, Gladys's cunt pulsed on me all the more—her muscles now clinching harder on my cock than ever.

I had finished cumming when suddenly, a flow of liquid squirted into my mouth. It was so voluminous that I thought I may drown. I tried hard to swallow the sweet nectar, but failed in the attempt to get it all. Then I felt Gladys squirt. It came out and spread all over my crotch and stomach. The two quit kissing obviously, as they both screamed out curse words and praises to God and Jesus. People may just think we are having a revival. Their behavior was reviving me and my cock instead of softening got harder.

The two had only taken a short break from their movements when they squirted, but now both were at it again. Gladys said to Debra, "God Debra, he is hard as a rock again. You want some."

"You bet!"

The next thing I knew I had Debra riding my cock and Gladys my face. I wasn't sure how long I could keep this up, but what a day and night. After about another five minutes, both women were cumming again. And me? Well, I didn't think I was up to it. I was up, but I doubted I'd cum despite the wonder of Debra's beautiful pussy.

The last orgasm apparently was enough for the two of them and they sort of rolled off of me and lay panting next to me. Debra was the first to speak, "That was so magnificent, so amazing and spiritual."

That sort of exclamation still mystified me, but then as I thought about it— there did seem to be something quite spiritual about it. The complete abandonment. The fact, I had thought of nothing but them and their pleasure had focused my mind in a way nothing else does, at least not for me. I wondered if Debra found sex to be even a more heightened form of meditation and mindfulness. Maybe that was something we needed to explore.

They gathered my clothes, helped me up, giggled at my still erect cock and wondered what they could do about it. I suggested we wait until we had showered and gotten in bed, maybe then they could figure something out. They helped me into my clothes and then rearranged their dresses and sort of straightened their hair. Not really much point. If anything, their mussed look was more sexy and beautiful than their well kept look.

We folded our blanket sort of proud of our new purchase and walked to A1A and contacted Uber. The app said it would be about 15 minutes. Seemed long for Uber but the traffic was pretty awful and noisy.

There was a bench on the sidewalk near the intersection we were to be picked up at so I sat on it, and Debra sat on one knee and Gladys on the other and wrapped their arms around me. My head was nestled between four breasts. That did nothing to help my cock relax, not that I wanted it to.

>>>

When we arrived at the AirBnB, Gaily and Bright were entangled on the couch apparently having fallen asleep there. The lights were not bright but there was a table lamp on. They roused and greeted us and asked how our day had gone. Gladys said, "We had a great time. So much fun. So sexy."

Bright said sort of sniffing, "Yes, you wreak", and laughed. We all did.

Gaily noted my condition, still hard and upright. "I think there's more yet to be had."

We smiled and blushed. "Hey", said Gaily, no prob. We tried to create a nice love nest and too many of our guests do not use it for that purpose, so enjoy. In fact, if you like, use our shower. It is plenty large for the three of you. You'll love it. We have solar hot water with an 80 gallon tank, so there is little chance you'll use it all."

"Yeah, and don't worry about getting all modest. When we have no guests, we never wear clothes. I sense you guys don't wear much at home."

Debra and Gladys demurred. I said, "Thanks, maybe we will use your shower. Where is it?"

"Just take a right out of your door, go to the end of the hall, and it's in our bedroom. There are only two doors in there. One is the closet and it is almost always closed. The bathroom door is open and a night light is on. Take your towels with you."

We thanked them and went to our room and agreed to use their shower as our designated bathroom only had a bathtub with shower. We took their word for it, stripped off our clothes and went to the shower my cock leading the way. I could not understand why it stayed hard.

In the shower, we got the water adjusted and also realized there were shower heads above and on the walls across from each other. I'd never seen that, only heard of it. Gladys and Debra were just as inexperienced. However, we discovered how to adjust them and when the women found out the ones on the wall shot water out right at their pussies and asses, they were delighted. So we played a little before getting down to business. We soaped each other up always working in pairs on the third and attending to breasts and cunts and cocks in special ways. My cock needed no specials tonight, but Debra and Gladys took special care of it saying, "We have plans for you, little man." What else could we do?

We rinsed and vowed to ask for the shower again. I thought because we were exhausted, we'd just go to sleep. Instead, once we had dried and returned to the bed, Debra and Gladys began their joint attack on my cock. It took all they had to get me to cum in about 20 minutes. Then, my cock softened we cuddled together and fell asleep.

12