Polyamory Ch. 26: Wedding/Homeymoon

Story Info
Ménage a Trois marries and honeymoons.
10.3k words
4.66
6.5k
9

Part 27 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 26

"The Wedding"

But it did!

The next few months we planned the wedding with the help of our moms except for Debra's, who said she was happy for her but could do nothing about it because her father was dead set against her life away from the church. Debra found grace, kindness and a full embrace from Gladys's and my moms. She seemed very content with that and even said often how blessed she felt to have two such wonderful mother-in-laws.

We decided on a small ceremony followed by a party. We invited our families—parents, grandparents, siblings, nieces and nephews, uncles and aunts, cousins, and some friends and closest colleagues to the ceremony. The party was open to more friends and colleagues.

Pastor Jo had invited a Bible scholar to teach a seminar on marriage for the congregation not disclosing all of the subject matter. Nearly 200 showed the first night and the next morning to hear her lectures and discussions. Session members were asked to be sure to attend. Afterwards, she presented to session our desire for a ceremony we were calling "Holy Commitments". The Presbyterian Book of Order sort of ruled out calling it a marriage. The session approved with a large majority. One member resigned in protest but was someone who was unhappy about the decision to ordain Gays and Lesbians and then to permit their marriage, so the resignation was no surprise.

When the ceremony was announced in worship, the three were pleasantly surprised at the number of people who congratulated them and wished them well. The plan was to hold the ceremony in the church garden and the party at our home.

We planned a dinner together at one of our favorite restaurants from which we walked to the beach and I asked Debra and Gladys in turn to marry me. I placed an engagement ring on each of their fingers. Debra asked each of us if we would marry her and presented Gladys with a ring made to go with the engagement ring I had given her and then me with an ear ring. Gladys did the same. I was to wear the ear rings in the same hole on the same ear so we had had it pierced a month before.

We lay our blanket down and made love in the shadows of darkness within the dunes that provided some privacy. We didn't get rambunctious, but made quiet gentle love to each other. We returned home and showered and crawled in bed and made more vigorous love.

>>>

Gladys and Debra had planned their wedding dresses in private, so I had no clue what to expect when the day arrived. We had planned our wedding trip to be on a week long clothes optional cruise intended for young adults defined as under 40. Then we planned two weeks at a beach house on Sanibel Island on the Gulf Coast of southwest Florida. Gladys had gotten three weeks but her department wanted her there the rest of the summer so Debra also decided to work. We only had the three weeks for our trip.

Between the moms and Debra and Gladys plans for the party were made. I was given a list of things we needed from the rental company and I made those arrangements: tents, tables, chairs, dishes, flatware, etc, etc. I was also assigned the task of arranging for a keg of beer and for wine, champagne and liquor. Fortunately, both sets of parents agreed to split the cost of the party. Since the three of us were members of the church, we were given permission to use the garden for free and Pastor Jo told us she would wave the honorarium. We decided to give her a gift.

I was to have a best man and each woman a best woman. Gladys chose here sister. Debra had grown close to one of our friends at church whom she enlisted. I chose my dad. Gladys's dad would walk her down the 'aisle' and the dean would walk Debra down.

I never had any idea weddings demanded so much planning and work. The moms came for two weeks in February and spent the whole time hard at work consulting with Debra and Gladys and then doing whatever was decided. The four of them grew even closer and the two moms fell in love.

>>>

We were to learn that the moms fell in love far more than just Platonically. By the time they had been here two days, they began making love to each other every day when I would go out for some reason. Finally, they confessed to us that they wanted to stay in the same room together because they had become lovers and there was no point in hiding it.

We wondered how that would affect their marriages and they assured us the fathers were fine with it. In fact, seemed quite intrigued by it which surprised them.

Once they had returned home, they told us that their sex life had improved considerably. The husbands became more loving and attentive to their sexual needs presenting them with flowers more often and making sure they had an orgasm each time they made love. The moms commiserated and decided the change happened because the men saw themselves in competition with the lesbian lover.

When the four came the week before the wedding, the men planned a golf outing each day. The women knew they did not play that much golf and decided, the outings were to give time for the lesbian love making. Then that night they had straight sex that exceeded all expectations from the past. They always looked more contented than ever before.

>>>

As for us, we still could not get enough of each other. We continued to wake up and get ourselves off to work most mornings with an orgasm all around. I'd get together with either Debra or Gladys or both during the day at college. Occasionally, when schedules permitted we'd have a threesome. Other times, Debra and Gladys would meet up. Always before sleep, we'd make love. Our love deepened both physically and spiritually.

Wedding day approached and our friends planned bachelor and bachelorette parties for us the night before. We asked that they not be the bawdy kind with male or female strippers. Just a fun time of friends wishing friends well. In the end we just had a big party and caroused around town together receiving well wishes from bar tenders we knew, acquaintances and strangers.

We had taken the day off to prepare for the wedding. I had to move stuff for the wedding to a motel room that Dad, Mom and I decided to share. Having done that I returned to the house to find both moms there with Debra and Gladys. Our fathers went off to play a round of golf. We excused ourselves and went to our room and we knew what our moms would do. The idea had sort of gotten to be a turn on for us as long as we didn't think of them as our moms but just two attractive older women doing what was considered perverse.

In our bedroom, we undressed each other taking time to explore our bodies knowing that it would be nearly 24 hours before we'd be able to do much at all. I asked them to lie down next to each other and ran my hands and beard all over both their bodies from head to toe, gently caressing them and mapping them in my mind. Of course, I already had a map there, but each new time resulted in my map getting clearer.

Debra watched as I did Gladys and Gladys watched as I did Debra. As I moved over them, they giggled when my touch hit a sensitive spot like their nipples, tummy, vulva, and the bottoms of their feet. The other one giggled empathetically with the other. I was growing steadily harder.

Once I had finished my journey, I began licking their breasts kneeling above their heads so I could reach both without moving or reaching too far. The result was that they could reach my cock or caress my body. When I licked either nipple, they would squirm in delight. Then when I nibbled on each one, their squirming became pleading as they arched to get more into my mouth but I resisted.

They both shot their hands to their pussies, but I stopped them with a sharp, "No!" I licked around each areola and they begged me to suck. After long slow licks to each breast, they were squirming and I told them to be quiet, they'd been pleading for me to suck them.

When I sucked one and then the other of their breasts into my mouth and began earnestly sucking them, they came. Once Debra began cumming, I switched immediately to Gladys and she then exploded. I sat back and watched them cum beautifully together. They turned to each other and began groping the breasts of the other and kissing passionately.

I moved around to the side of Debra and reached across and turned them back on their backs and separated them enough I could kneel between them and penetrate each with my fingers. They cried out in pleasure when I entered them and began to pump in and out.

I immediately struck Debra's cervix who convulsed at my touch. With Gladys it took some time, maybe two or three minutes before her cervix got close enough for me. I thought, 'I'll have to ask Jasmine why.' The idea of such a discussion seemed to ignite extra passion in me.

When my finger first hit Gladys's cervix, she also convulsed rather violently and cried out a bit too loudly, I thought given the moms were in the house, but then they may be orgasming right now also. I continued my ministrations until both their G-spots became engorged and their pussies began trying to push me out, then I leaned forward and sucked first one breast into my mouth eliciting an orgasm from Gladys and then I took Debra's into my mouth and sucked it ardently, bringing her off. Both were now writhing in ecstasy.

I said, "OK. Debra get on top of Gladys and you all do 69." They moved quickly knowing that one and probably both would get fucked. When they were beginning to eat each other, I first sat back and admired the scene—such a beautifully erotic sight. Oh, how I loved them.

I moved around behind Debra and placed a pillow beneath Gladys head so Debra could raise up slightly and entered Debra's cunt slowly but surely. When I was in all the way, I stayed still until Debra grunted and moaned indicating she wanted more. I moved from side to side which brought out moans of pleasure and whimpers from Debra.

Gladys moved so she could lick my balls, and I began to move in and out of Debra. I stroked languidly in and out almost coming all the way out before slowly re-entering. Debra's pussy clinched on my cock whenever I began to withdraw as if to say, 'Please stay!' After some time doing this, I began to stroke just the head in and out 4 or 5 times stimulating her G-spot the more. Then I'd plunge in quickly striking her cervix. Each deep plunge she whimpered loudly. After doing that for 15 rounds or so, I began pumping in and out quickly. Gladys, trooper that she is, continued licking my balls which felt wonderful.

Debra, suddenly, stiffened and began cumming, crying out, moaning, and thanking God. Then I exploded in her, and she simply went rigid and then began to buck and thrust so much that she came off me but kept quivering and spasming so that both Gladys and I lost her. She fell over on the bed and curled up putting her hands between her legs and quivered. Then she began singing a song whose words we did not recognize despite the beauty of it. When she completed the song, she lay there still curled in a ball in beatific beauty.

I lay on my back, I motioned to Gladys to climb on top of me which she did. She lowered herself on my cock consuming it with her pussy. She leaned forward, so I could suck her breasts, and she could reach and caress Debra who was still quivering beside my head. I thought how nice it would be for Debra to sit over me so I could eat her but she seemed on sensation overload, so Gladys and I proceeded with our love making.

Gladys was moaning at my touch of her breasts and the feel of me in her cunt. Her cunt was pulsing on my cock something she could do quite nicely. All I had to do is lay there as she performed her magic on me, but I was loving sucking her dangling breasts, nibbling her nipples and flicking them with my tongue. She was obviously enjoying me doing it as she moaned and whimpered her approval.

She began to move on my cock at first by shifting her hips back and forth and then side to side. I could feel my cock moving inside her pussy in delightful ways. As she moved, she found ways to squeeze that made for quite enjoyable sensations. I was a ways from cumming, but I knew it would not be long.

After some time of lazy fucking, she began to move up and down on my cock. The very first stroke down when my cock hit her cervix, she came, not explosively, but she came nevertheless, exclaiming with "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" followed by, "Oh, God, Hank! That's so good."

She kept on moving on me more and more rapidly as time passed. Debra was reviving and watching us with a very pleasant smile on her face. When Gladys began riding me so hard that she had to sit up, Debra moved to sit on my face. All I could think was, 'Thank you, Jesus!' She dropped down so my tongue could lick and penetrate her vagina. I went to work with ardor.

Gladys began to chant a cheer as she fucked me saying, "Cum, baby, cum! You're so hard, cum! Fill me with it! Shoot it hard! Blow thru my cervix, baby!" That got my blood boiling, I guess one could say. I sure felt the sensations building and then the sense of my cum moving from my balls into my cock, and I exploded into her. I'm not sure it was what she wanted but it was about as good as I ever gave.

The second my cum hit her cervix, she began cumming. Debra came also. Debra's cum was so strong she fell off of me onto the side and began whimpering loudly. Gladys kept saying, "Fuck!" over and over again as her body bucked, thrust, quivered, and her pussy squeezed and released over and over on my cock. I was overwhelmed with sensations and my feelings of love for them and when Debra began singing, "We are one in the spirit", I joined in and then Gladys did breathlessly.

No doubt, anyone in the house heard us. I wondered what the moms thought. Then we heard, "Oh, Jesus, yes, Crystal. I'm cumming." It was so plain, we thought it was outside our door. We never expected the moms to be so loud. But there it was from the other side of the house and we couldn't help but stop in amazement, listen and then begin laughing. Sadly, it kind of disrupted our session, but it also made us feel good that we had liberated some pent up desires in our parents.

By now we were pretty spent so we cuddled up together and went to sleep after kissing and expressing our love. About 30 minutes later, I woke, slipped a pair of shorts on and went to the kitchen. It was nearly 4:30 so I grabbed a beer and turned around to see the moms on the deck sitting close together and talking.

I went out and asked if I could get them something. They said they were fine and needed nothing since they had made themselves cocktails. "Mind if I join you." They said to have a seat. I observed that they appeared to be quite happy and satiated.

Crystal said, "Sounded like a revival in your room a bit ago."

I sort of blushed apparently as my skin turned hot. "I guess so. We sort of feel this incredible spiritual connection when we make love. This may be TMI but you sort of asked. Debra began early on in our relationship, maybe the first time we made love, to begin singing after she has an orgasm. Sometimes we have no idea what the tune is or the words mean and neither does she, but there are a few songs we know like 'We are One in the Spirit'. We edited it slightly, or I should say she did. She always starts and we join in."

"That's so nice", said Mom smiling.

"I'm not sure we want to go any farther with this conversation. You may feel more comfortable talking with the women. Changing the subject. Are you all planning on going out with us tonight?"

"I think not" said Mom. "Your Dad and I want some alone time while you are out. If you know what I mean."

I sort of did but did not want to think about it. Fortunately, Gladys and Debra came out and the subject suddenly changed to tomorrow and the four went out in the yard to assure the rental company had set up everything as it should be. I hung back and just watched them one of my favorite things to do. I just wish my women were naked as usual.

>>>

I hardly slept the night before. We got home from the party more or less at midnight. I planned on going right to bed and did except I did not go right to sleep. All I could do was fantasize about the wedding, what Debra and Gladys would wear, how the ceremony would go, then how the luncheon reception would go. Mostly thinking was about Gladys and Debra, and what they'd wear and what we would do on the way to the cruise.

I laid in bed until I got sore from doing so. Unfortunately, I was sharing the room with Mom and Dad. Both were snoring which didn't help. I was sort of captive. If I left the room, I may wake them. There was a small balcony I could go sit on, but that may disturb them also. Had this ever been a bad idea.

It didn't help any that I was wearing a pair of work out shorts to sleep in the first time I'd worn anything to bed since before meeting Debra. It was simply uncomfortable and my fantasy kept me hard. What a fix!

When 6 arrived, I figured I'd go for a swim. I knew the pool wasn't officially open but who was around to care. So I went down and dove in to swim a few laps. I ended up swimming about 25 or 30 which isn't a lot given the pool is probably just ten meters.

The reason I stopped was Dad came down. We talked for a bit. He sort of knew I didn't sleep and was sympathetic. He told me he hadn't slept at all for three or four nights before he and mom got married. Now, that was a distant memory and it was all for nought because they had had a happy marriage for the most part. Since she had escaped a sexual oppression, things had gotten a lot better. He damned the life controlled by all sorts of tabus.

I told him we had broken all kinds and today would be a first for most people in our circles and for our pastor and church. He assured me that we were fortunate to have our pastor and church. The church he and Mom attended wouldn't give second thought to our arrangement. They would have said, "No!"

I went up and put on some clothes and Dad, Mom and I went to get some breakfast. They thanked me. I didn't know why so they said, "If it hadn't been for you and the girls (as they called them), Mom would not have felt free to express her lesbian side and their sex life would have remained hum drum. Now it was far better and they were happier. Not that they were horribly unhappy before, but now its different for the better."

After breakfast I went to the room to shower, shave and dress for the wedding. I was nervous, not because I wondered if it was right. I knew it was right. I was nervous about seeing them, saying the vows to each other and beginning a new life with them. Maybe I wasn't nervous. Maybe it was just being anxious. I literally couldn't have waited if I didn't have to.

Dad and Mom drove us to the church arriving at 10 for the 10:30 ceremony. The garden was gorgeous. Friends had planned the decorations and wouldn't tell any of us what it would be. If heaven could be anymore beautiful, I couldn't imagine. Spring flowers were everywhere. An arch had been erected in the place where we were to say our vows. Someone had arranged to have cages of parakeets set up around the space.

Pastor Jo was already there and asked if I was all right and I told her I was super anxious. She said, that is understandable. She was also. Weddings always made her that way, but she said, "You know, Hank, this is one of few I feel certain will work out well. I can't say that about 90 percent of the ones I do. You three are simply incredible. I've watched your development and your spirituality grow over the months. You'll be great! All will go well. There may be some little glitch, but it will be insignificant."

It seemed time crawled. Guests arrived. The musicians from the college who were providing the music came and set up and began playing. All was in place but no brides at 10 til. Dad said, "Don't worry son, they'll be here. Your mother was five minutes late. I was sure she had walked", and chuckled. "Something to do with her fancy hair doo."