Polyamory Ch. 26: Wedding/Homeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plan was they would arrive in a car and stay in it in the reserved parking space until time. So I guessed there was no reason for them to be early. Almost all the guests were present by a few minutes til 10:30. Dad and I were sort of dawdling at the space we were to stand at the beginning of the ceremony. The garden is not huge and the 40 or so guests were all in place.

At last I recognized the car of Gladys's parents arrive with the one carrying the best women. Once it had parked, Ben and Crystal got out and came over and greeted us and we exchanged short chit chat. They both hugged me and said they loved me and were so happy for us.

Ben went back to the car and Crystal sat next to Mom. The fathers would sit on either side. Finally, the time had come and the musicians began playing the bridal march about our only capitulation to tradition. Then Ben opened the door to the car but I still couldn't see Debra and Gladys because the best women created a screen.

The best women were dressed elegantly and looked absolutely gorgeous as I suspected they would and were all smiles and both winked at me as if to say, "Get ready buster!" Once it was clear that Gladys and Debra were out of the car and ready, the women began moving toward us. Ben and the dean put out their arms to Debra and Gladys and the procession began. It's only about 30 feet.

The women parted about ten feet from me and when I saw Debra and Gladys my eyes nearly popped and my face broke into a smile that said, "This is the most beautiful picture I have ever seen."

They were dressed in matching gowns made totally of lacy eyelet. They showed about as much as they hid. The skirts were short in front about mid thigh and fell down towards the back to a train that almost touched the ground. The bodices were tight with a plunging neckline that sported lapels. The bodice formed a halter just above the breasts that wrapped around their necks. At one point in the procession when their escorts separated from them they both did a turn and I saw that the backs of the dresses descended to just above their ass crack showing all of their beautiful backs.

Their faces were painted in what I was to learn was a traditional Hindu wedding design. Did they ever look spectacular? Their hair was nicely highlighted with sparkles that glistened in the sun, and they both wore a crown of irises. The only reason I was not hard was the anxiety I was still feeling and was now heightened as I asked myself, "What did I do to deserve these beautiful, sexy women?"

But we had a ceremony to participate in. Debra came to my right and Gladys to the left and we held hands. Pastor Jo went through the process of stating the purpose of such ceremonies recognizing the non-traditional nature of this one. She assured all who were present that she had been counseling with us from the first days of our relationships and had watched us grow spiritually as we struggled with the meaning of a polyamorous relationship. Today, we would take vows as did most couples except we would say vows to both the other parties and close with a joint declaration of faithfulness and love.

Then she set in. We said our vows, I gave both a ring of promise as they gave me and each other. We had had a friend craft all our rings so they would fit together and look beautiful on our hands. Once we finished the ceremony, we were able to take them off and put them together as they were intended to be intertwined. Now I had two engagement rings in my ear and two wedding bands on my hand.

All the way through the ceremony Debra weeped. Pastor Jo asked her if she needed a break or anything. She said, "No, I'm just so happy and feel so full of joy I can't help it." When she said her vows, weeping the whole time the audience gave her applause for encouragement.

The ceremony only lasted about 30 minutes with the scripture readings, a bit of interpretation by Pastor Jo and the vows. Once it was over, we processed to the gate that opened to the street and greeted folks as they left. Given it was mostly family and people we'd see at the house, it took little time.

We took photos taking little time as we only wanted photos with immediate family and neither of us had many of those. My parents and Gladys's requested a photo only with Debra which made her feel good and not left out. We hugged and kissed every chance we got. I told them they were probably the most beautiful brides that ever had been seen, and now that I was able to pay more attention and actually look at them, I knew it even more true.

The eyelets in the lace gave an enticing glimpse of what lay below and the bodices were not lined. The V of their necklines gave enchanting views of their cleavage made more so because they appeared to have a string bikini top under the dress, but the string now clearly showed to be painted on. Hmmmm! Like the bodice, the skirts were unlined and gave shadows of their legs beneath and what appeared to be panties, but I was now quite certain that it was paint.

They were thrilled I liked their dresses and, of course, their overall appearances. They said, "Wait until you see what we're wearing when we leave for the trip." I couldn't wait.

>>>

The reception/luncheon went as expected. Lots of toasting and fun. A dance floor had been laid out by the rental company and the band played favorites from the 50's through the 2000's so every generation was pleased. I couldn't remember Mom and Dad ever dancing, but when the band played a Beetles tune, they cut quite a jig.

Gladys, Debra and I never left each other's side, we drank little. I think I had a beer and the obligatory glass of champagne which I abhor. We danced the bridal dance which we had practiced dancing together and with one or the other while the other had a choreographed part alone. The crowd loved it.

Both fathers danced with their daughters and then to her surprise with Debra. Gladys and I were overwhelmed with emotion that our families were being so thoughtful of our lover. Needless to say, it made Debra weep with joy as first one then the other father danced with her. She no longer felt like an orphan.

I was so thrilled when 3:30 came and we had to get ready to leave. I was horny as could be as were the girls. It was all we could do to not be obscene we wanted each other so. We'd been making love for 7 months or so by now and still remained incredibly desirous of each other.

Debra and Gladys made me go in the office to change because they wanted to surprise me. I put on the shorts and t-shirt, a nice iZod shirt with collar, and my new Keen sandals and was ready. Well, I also brushed my teeth. I wanted to be fresh for my women.

We met in the kitchen. The guests had remained out side. Debra and Gladys came out holding hands in nothing but translucent white lace eyelet coverups that matched their wedding dresses except they were not fitted to their bodies but hung on their shoulders by strings and hung maybe an inch below their cunts. It appeared they had a bikini on under them, but I suspected not, only to be confirmed in my opinion when I hugged them both—no clothing lines.

"Wow!" I said.

"Is that it?" asked Gladys.

"No, but it's all I know to say I'm so overwhelmed by you two always. Wow!" I said looking them over admiringly.

They giggled like school girls.

"You ready?" asked Debra.

"For what?" I asked.

They hugged me and Debra said, "To go. Let's say goodbye to the guests from the deck and go get in the car. I'm going to drive first hour, then you the second and Gladys the third. By then we should be there. Is that OK?"

"Absolutely!" I responded assuming I'd be the beneficiary of something good.

We walked to the deck and got everyone's attention, thanked them for having come, hugged and kissed parents and grandparents and went to the car. Debra started out down U.S. 1 and before we got out of town, Gladys was naked and had my shorts down, seat reclined and my cock in her mouth. She had said before devouring it, "Hank, my love have I ever missed you. The next hour we're going to fuck my brains out. I haven't cum since yesterday afternoon and I'm going to cum ten times at least before I'm done."

I was good with that and true to her word, I came within minutes of entering her mouth and as soon as I did, she did also. Cumming didn't do anything to make me softer I was so horny and having a naked woman with a painted on bikini in my lap did nothing to soften me.

Once I had cum and she had come down from her first and very strong orgasm, she climbed on top of me and engulfed my cock in her pussy. As soon as it hit her cervix, she came again. For a few minutes then, she just lay on top of me and used her amazing pussy muscles to stimulate my cock while squirming her breasts against my now naked chest.

Gladys kept saying, "Oh, Debra, he feels so good. Do you remember?" After the third or fourth time of saying it, Debra pulled the car into the emergency lane and went into a very strong orgasm. When it subsided, she started out again saying, "I didn't figure it was a good idea to be driving under the influence of orgasm. Is there a law against that."

We chuckled and I said, "Yes, it's called reckless driving." We all laughed at that. We'd probably have laughed at anything we were so intoxicated with horniness. Despite the horniness factor, I felt this incredible sense of love for Debra and Gladys. I felt like I could just lay in their arms for the next week and basque in our love.

Gladys began to move on me and almost immediately had another orgasm. She lifted herself off my chest so that her breasts dangled. I wondered what passing cars thought about this scene or if they even noticed. She said, "Feel my breasts like you do so well. Then suck them."

"Won't the paint come off?"

"Maybe, but nobody will be able to tell with the coverup on."

I hadn't thought of that and went to work holding her breasts in my hands and stroking the nipples with my thumbs. I then took the nipples between my fingers and rolled them around eliciting moans and another orgasm. She was well on her way to ten. As soon as I licked her first nipple she came again. A smaller one for sure, but still an orgasm which brought kisses and exclamations. Then I sucked her breast into my mouth and immediately she screamed out, "Oh, Fuck!" Followed by "Thank you, Jesus!" And she reared up throwing her head back and hitting the ceiling. That didn't deter her or interrupt her as she continued to cum and cry out indiscernible words.

She collapsed on me, lying still for some time. I couldn't do anything but caress her with my hands and flex my cock in her. Eventually, she raised up and said, "Carry on, soldier!"

I chuckled and went to work on her other breast. Debra pulled over again and once she was nearly stopped, said, "Oh, God, help me!" Then she began whimpering and moaning. I looked over and saw her arch back against the seat, her coverup unbuttoned and her hands roaming her breasts. Once more when her orgasm subsided she started driving back down the road and said, "If this keeps up, we may never get there."

I couldn't respond because I once more had a mouth full of breast. I was enjoying the sensation of a breast in my mouth again since going on a fast yesterday afternoon. It feels so sensuous to be sucking and licking the soft but still firm flesh of Gladys's breast. Cock properly in place with Gladys moving gently on it and breast in mouth felt a bit like I thought heaven may.

We continued our loving for a while not doing anything else, but I began to feel Gladys's pussy pushing on my cock and knew she was close again. Then she exploded in another fairly strong orgasm. Her breast pulled from my mouth with a pop, I was so unprepared. She began crying out, "Oh, Jesus, so good. Thank you, Jesus, so good!" over and over and hitting the window and the seat back so hard I thought the glass may break.

Instead of stopping, she began riding me hard. She'd rise up until I thought I may come out and then crash back down. Then she began to say, "Hank, cum in me! Please cum in me."

I had been enjoying the sensation of being in her so much, cumming had not been on my mind but now it was. The sensations almost immediately began in my balls, and in seconds I shot my first load of a day and a half into her. When it hit her cervix, she screamed loudly for the car passing us to hear her, "Thank God! Debra, he's cumming. Feels so good. Thank you, Jesus, Mary and Joseph. Oh, Hank, thank you, thank you, thank you."

Debra pulled over again and cried out some indiscernible words followed by, "Oh, fuck." Then more indiscernible words. Then she said, "Oh, God, that was so good," with a sort of sigh in her voice. Then she said, "What a mess!" and laughed. "Hey, guys, I just squirted. The seat and floor are soaked."

Gladys was apparently prepared for such an event and grabbed a towel and said, "Here, Babe, use this."

Debra grabbed the towel and when she apparently thought she'd cleaned things enough, raised her butt and laid the towel under her. She put the car in gear and drove on.

Gladys had in the process moved around to the point that it all set off another small orgasm in her. My cum was leaking out so she grabbed another towel, ordered me to lift up and slid it under us. "There!" she said climbing back on me and slipping my softer but still erect cock back in her.

I had lost track but I was sure she was close to her goal of ten and we'd only been driving about 40 minutes. I became aware of their plan. They figured if I had cum twice or three times with Gladys, I'd need recharge time before Debra and I made love. So while I drove they would make love, even though I was pretty sure they had made love this morning. Either that or my fantasy mind had been over stimulated then.

Gladys was not finished yet, she said, "Time I cleaned you up, Hank. I want you to clean me too." She clambered around until she had her calves under my shoulders, her pussy in my face and her mouth in my crotch. Had you asked me, I would have said, 'It couldn't be done.' But here we were doing 69 driving down the highway.

We began licking each other. I could taste my cum on her. The idea of my cum on her was a turn on but until the last months of lovemaking with Debra and Gladys, I would have considered licking my own cum off them a turn off but here I was with a pussy still oozing cum in my face and I was suddenly as hard as ever.

Gladys was licking all around my crotch down beside my balls almost to my ass and back, then licking all over my scrotum, taking one then the other ball into her mouth and sucking on it with her magnificent technique. I was enjoying sucking, licking and fucking her with my tongue. Hearing moans and moaning myself from her ministrations.

I wanted desperately to do something with my hands and finally worked them around so I could penetrate her pussy and then her ass with my fingers. When I did, she shivered in orgasm, squirming against my chest with her breasts and pressing her pussy harder on my mouth. I was suddenly feeling like I may be able to cum again when she plunged her mouth down on my cock to her throat.

'Oh, fuck!' was all I could think. This lustful act seemed to draw my cum up but not yet out. For a few more minutes we licked and sucked until she came, then I came and then she came again. I was pretty sure she was now to ten.

Once more Debra pulled over and put the car in park and immediately cried out as she arched back against the seat. I could see that much through my peripheral vision, I wondered what else she had been doing. Once her orgasm subsided, she said, "Hank's turn."

I was in not position to move as I had a woman on top of me so I waited. Gladys groaned and whined, "Really. And I was just getting started." We all laughed.

We changed places and I began driving. I looked at my watch and said, "Debra, you cheated it's only been 55 minutes."

"I know. I couldn't take it anymore. I was going to wreck."

It wasn't long before I could hear the sounds of them making love. At first they were just sitting next to each other kissing and groping. They began to orgasm quickly also. I knew women who'd love to have ten a day and these women were having ten an hour.

Needless to say, their lovemaking, although I couldn't see it made me horny and hard. I tried to ignore it but found it next to impossible to ignore it when I heard them go into another orgasm which seemed to happen at least every five minutes or so, therefore I was stroking my cock a good bit.

I saw when they turned around to 69 and heard Gladys say, "Sorry, Debra, I think Hank got all his cum out of my pussy. He's such a good sport."

"Why's that?" Debra asked.

"I don't know another man who will even taste let alone lick a woman's pussy after he came in it."

"I'm glad he will. I love it when he does and it is so sexy to kiss him with a mouth full of cum", said Debra as she went into a heavy orgasm.

I could have cum a couple of times during my hour of driving but decided to save it for Debra. Gladly, the time seemed to pass quickly and my hour was up.

I asked if anyone needed a restroom to which I got a stereo yes. So I pulled into a service station off the interstate that had lots of room and parked a piece from anyone. I found and slipped on my shorts and my shirt. The women slipped their coverups but did not button them leaving them open slightly revealing their painted on bikinis.

"We want to see the reaction", said Gladys.

"Yeah!" drawled Debra breathlessly.

Once we returned to the car Gladys took the driving duties and Debra asked if I was ready. I said, "Check him out."

She reached down and felt my cock which was bone hard. "All right!" she said giddily.

Doors locked and ready to roll, she quickly removed her coverup and I looked and saw Gladys had hers off and one hand in her pussy. I was ready and Debra stripped my shirt off and then my shorts, then I was really ready.

She hungrily swallowed my cock and pulled my hands down to feel her breasts. She sucked me and deep throated until we were up to speed on the interstate and then began licking and sucking my balls. I was so hyped from driving with two babes next to me orgasming for an hour that I was sure I'd cum soon, and I did.

Debra swallowed the first load and then began cumming herself and began to gasp trying to swallow my next shots but couldn't she was cumming so hard so a fair amount shot onto my stomach and onto her face. Once her orgasm subsided, she apologized but giggled at our state. It was still plenty of light given it was spring and daylight savings time.

She wiped the cum from her face with her fingers and ate it. Then she began licking the cum off my stomach, mewing as she did. When she was finished, she crawled on top of me and kissed me giving me a taste of my cum. She surprised me when she said, "Please lick my face, Hank, it feels all sticky with cum."

How could I refuse? I began licking and found doing so very erotic. Maybe I'd become a face licker.

She deftly slipped my cock into her pussy, sighed and came as soon as it slipped in. I think I may have cum just hearing the pleasure she experienced when she came had I not just cum. She began moving on me lifting herself up and demanding I suck her breasts.

I began flicking one and then the other with my tongue but she said, "No, suck them hard. Make me cum again. Now!" as if she were desperate.

I obeyed and a few seconds after sucking the second breast into my mouth, she came again. I sucked for a bit on that one and then moved back to the other and, almost immediately, she came again. I chuckled over the delight she was having.

"What's that about?" she protested and sulked at me.

"Oh, Darling, I love you so much and having you be so ravenously horny as to cum so often at so little touch, is gratifying and amusing. I love it so much."