Polynomial Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in his own room, Larry eyed his limp, dribbling cock and sighed. It had been a good, strong cum, that was for sure! He reached for the tissues he kept by the night table for just such times and wiped his gooey chest. He liked the pungent smell of his cum for some reason. It always made him feel manly again, and right after emptying his balls, too. He wondered if the smell would affect girls that way. In fact, he wondered a lot of things, but didn't see how he was ever going to find out by himself.

Chapter 3

Her closest friend was Cheri, and they were inseparable. Cherie was a year older, and both were French. As women do, in restaurants they went to the ladies' room together. They pissed together in adjacent stalls, and sometimes they watched each other piss. It was great fun, especially when their bladders were very full, which happened a lot when they went shopping.

She didn't dare mention it to Larry, but she could not erase his masturbation in her mind. She wanted to talk to someone, and because Cheri was her close friend, was married, and had a daughter the same age as Larry, she brought the topic up at lunch one day.

In all fairness, we have to introduce Cherie. Being from France too, she had an awesome bush and had no intentions of ever shaving it. Running her hands through her hairy grotto reminded of her own sensuality, that she was a desirable woman. Her voluptuous figure attracted other women as well , especially those in their 30's and 40's whose husbands were deadwood. Her backside was plump and possessed a delicious symmetry.

Cherie was a brunette, with green eyes and lips that always appear to be pouting. She used her hands when she spoke and when she spoke to Marie her hands were always touching Marie, more like caressing her.

"You should have seen the size of his penis!" Marie exclaimed to Cheri who was hanging on every word. "It was like a log, so big ... and when he climaxed I wish I had one of those white sanitation suits that virus workers wear."

"Sacre bleu ..." Cherie said as she crossed herself. "What woman could accommodate such a weapon?"

"Right now I am just sucking on it. I don't care about other women ..."

Cherie listened as Marie gave her a lurid description of their previous cum party. Of course Cherie didn't have a son, especially one with a cock like a flagpole. She wished she did. Her daughter played with herself constantly and that was her own business. No surprises there. Naturally Cherie was a bit envious. She was getting wet listening to Marie's animated description and felt maybe the two of them could take a walk down to the river. Maybe even rent a sailboat. That was absurd! What they needed to do was check into a hotel and spend some intimate time together. As much as Cherie loved Marie, more as a sister, she was no lesbian. But licking a pussy did not necessarily mean she was a lesbian.

Cherie had a large clit. She'd seen pictures in a book once and she knew that hers was larger than average. She wondered if that meant she was more excitable. Holding her breath, she lightly touched her fingertip to the shaft of her clit and rubbed it up and down.

Oh, God, that feels good! she thought. Sometimes she came so hard playing with her clit that she had to piss. Sitting on the toilet while she jerked off was always a good idea.

She worked part-time as a desk clerk in a Copley Square 5-star hotel. She hated every minute of it. She had to suck up to rich people, politicians, and drug dealers - Boston's upper crust, as it were. She'd rather have more babies. All the women she knew were having babies and that was obviously the thing to do.

The gentle massage of the shaft of her swollen clit now became a more vigorous rubbing. She probed the mouth of her pussy with a fingertip. How wet she was! Her gash was weeping sticky tears of joy. She scooped some of the juice out of her cunt-hole and smeared it across her clit. A shiver ran through her body as she inadvertently touched the quivering head of her clit, Her bud was always so lusciously sensitive!

Oh, Lord! she thought. She couldn't sit there all day! Her eye feverish, her hands trembling, she picked up the electric toothbrush off the shelf. She switched it on and held the handle against her throbbing clit. The sweet sensation of an orgasm came almost at once, and she cried out and groaned in the midst of her ecstasy.

The first spasm ended and the second began almost at once. She gazed at be image in the mirror. Her tits vibrated like mounds of jelly with each movement of her body. She had heavy, pear-shaped breasts with long dark nipples. The breasts of a passionate woman. Was she passionate? She wanted to be. As much as she told herself she did not need orgasms while fucking, she knew she'd be happier if she had them. She had never had a fuck orgasm.

These thoughts of Cherie concerning her relationship with her own daughter whirled through her brain at the same time as the surge of sensations produced by the electric toothbrush handle massaging her clit. She was well an the way to a second orgasm when the chimes of the front doorbell suddenly sounded.

"Shit!" she groaned.

At any other time she would have ignored it, let whomever it was ring and go away. But Marie had arrived early, so wrapping herself in a robe, Cherie hurried to the front door and opened it.

Marie was carefree, uninhibited, and very sensual. When she took a piss she was sensual, when she sipped her tea she was sensual. When she farted, she was sensual. Cherie greatly admired Marie's light-hearted attitude toward sex. The two women talked together, shopped together, and borrowed each other's clothes. Their intimacy continued to grow as the years passed.

It was only a matter of time before Cherie confided in Marie about the sexual difficulties in her marriage, not being able to orgasm from fucking. Marie was sympathetic and practical in her ideas. She'd let Cherie talk and later she'd bring up Larry.

"A woman ought to enjoy fucking," she said. "If she doesn't, it's usually the man's fault."

Cherie felt uncomfortable discussing something so intimate, but she told herself she really needed Marie's opinion. After all, what were friends for?

"Maybe there's something wrong with me physically," Cherie said.

Marie chuckled. "Like what? You look pretty healthy to me, You don't have trouble lubricating, do you?"

"Lubricating?"

Marie laughed. "Pussy juice, my dear. Do you get wet when you get turned on?"

Cherie blushed. "Of course," she said.

"Then it's probably not physical. In any case, you can ask your gynecologist. God, all this talk about fucking gets me hot! Larry is going to have a juicy pussy to suck on tonight!" Marie was surprised when she saw the effect her words were having on Cherie.

"Jesus!" Marie said. "Doesn't Bob ever go down on you?"

Cherie avoided Marie's eyes. Her mind reeled with an image of Larry sucking on Marie's juicy pussy. She wondered what it would be like to have a man's mouth on her dripping cunt. She could feel the juice dribbling out of her pussy to wet the insides of her thighs.

"Bob has never done anything like that," Cherie said softly.

Marie shook her head in disbelief. "Ask him," she said. "Maybe he just needs to be asked. I bet he gets you to blast off to the moon!"

Cherie shivered. "I don't think he'd like doing something like that."

Amused, Marie leaned forward. "Honey, Bob looks like a real man. A real man likes sucking a wet pussy. Believe me, I know!"

Cherie decided to give it a try. As nasty as it might seem when she thought about it, the idea of having Bob's mouth on her cunt was exciting. She wondered how many of the women she knew had their pussies regularly sucked by their husbands. Sucked and licked. Licking was important, too. The idea of a warm tongue gently lapping up and down the wet meat of her cunt turned her on. The thought of someone slurping her juices made her shiver. She wondered if Bob had ever done it to another woman. He'd been more experienced than her before they got married. She tried to picture him sucking a girl's pussy. Was it true that a real man liked doing it?

"Well, what do I do about it?"

"Nothing," Marie said. "Stay with it. Enjoy the ride."

Cherie sighed. "I'd enjoy myself much more if I had orgasms."

"I know, honey," Marie said sympathetically.

"At least I'm not as inhibited as I used to be," Cherie said. "There was a time when I wouldn't even talk about it. You've been a real friend, Marie. I always feel relaxed with you. Maybe sometime soon I'll solve my problem. In the meantime, there's always my fingers, right? I suppose there are more women who depend on the old finger drill ..."

Marie chuckled. "Oh, you can do better than that."

"What do you mean?"

"Haven't you ever tried a vibrator?"

Cherie made a face. "I don't think I could go for anything like that."

"Don't be silly!" Marie laughed. "Don't knock it until you've tried it. I've got one that I guarantee will send you to the moon. Come on up to my room and I'll show you how to use it."

Cherie balked. "Oh, Marie, I really couldn't!"

But Marie was insistent, and Cherie soon found herself being led into the small elevator, up to the third floor, and ushered to Marie's bedroom. Once inside the room, Marie locked the door and flashed a wry smile at Cherie.

"Listen, honey," Marie said. "I want you to know that I'm not a lesbian or anything like that. Let's just say we're educating each other. What ever happens will happen. We're just two friends letting it all hang out. Just this once, okay?"

Cherie wasn't too sure what Marie was talking about, but she nodded in agreement. A moment later, Marie brought out a flesh-colored vibrator molded in the shape of a large cock. It had a fat mushroom-shaped head and thick veins along the shaft, it looked terribly real. Cherie had heard about such things, but she had never seen one.

"This is my friend, Mac," Marie said, fondly caressing the long shaft. "When you turn this little switch on, it vibrates you to heaven, anytime and everywhere. Are you interested?"

"Yes," Cherie breathed softly.

Marie grinned. "Then what are we waiting for?"

Cherie watched Marie move toward the bed and put the vibrator down on the coverlet. Opening the snaps at her waist, Marie slid her pants down over her lush hips and off her legs. Cherie caught her breath when she saw that Marie's pale green panties were damp at the crotch. Cherie could see the dark patch of pussy fur outlined under the sheer material of the panties. Marie began undoing the buttons of her blouse.

"Come on, Cherie," Marie told her, "don't make me feel lonesome."

Cherie nervously began stripping off her clothes. She had no need to look down to know that her panties were sopping wet. She tried to analyze what was happening. Was it the idea of doing something with another woman or just the idea of doing something forbidden that made her so excited? She decided it was a little of both. Even if she had no real lesbian interests, being intimate like this with another woman definitely turned her on. Maybe it was narcissism. Sex with another woman was, after all, like sex with yourself.

As Cherie watched Marie undress she couldn't help but admire her gorgeous body. The afternoon sun sliced in through the blinds to cast a glow on Marie's cunt hair and her tits swayed back and forth lewdly.

Pulling back the bed-cover, Marie stretched out on the bed and watched Cherie slipping out of her panties.

"God, you're beautiful, Cherie," Marie said softly.

Cherie blushed. "I was thinking that about you."

"If I were gay, I could fall for you.''

A knot of fear tightened in Cherie's stomach. "Please, don't ..." she said.

Marie smiled. "Okay, honey. You know I don't mean anything by that. Get on the bed with me and let's play with Mac."

Cherie crawled on the bed beside Marie and ran her eyes over the soft swells and curving hollows of the blonde's luscious body.

Marie moved the tip of the vibrator down over her belly and teased the nose of it between her thighs. She rolled her hips and opened her legs. For the first time ever, Cherie had a good look at Marie's cunt.

"Oh, God!" Cherie whispered. "Look how wet you are!"

Encouraged by the fascination in Cherie's eyes, Marie pulled her knees back and opened herself to her friend's heated gaze.

"You've never really looked at another one, have you?" Marie said.

Cherie shook her head. "No."

"Your own?"

"Oh, of course, I've done that," Cherie laughed softly. "But it's not the same, is it?"

"No," Marie said with a chuckle. "It's certainly not the same. Take the vibrator and do me, honey. I'd like that very much. Will you do that for me?"

Tingling with excitement. Cherie picked up the vibrator. She turned on the switch and it began churning, the cock-head gyrating slowly in front of her eyes. "Oh, sweet Jesus!" she whispered. The vibrations tingled through her hand and made her fingers jerk and shake.

"Put it in me!" Marie groaned. "Spread my lips and work that beautiful thing into my cunt. But turn it off first. Get it inside and than turn it on."

Her face flushed, biting her lower lip, Cherie used her hand to pry open Marie's long, drooping labia. Her pussy was sopping wet. The first touch of Marie's cunt juice on her fingers made Cherie shiver. Fascinated, she gazed down into the pinkness of Marie's moist pussy meat. There were differences between their pussies; they weren't at all the same. Cherie's eyes traveled over Marie's spread thighs, over the puffy flaps of her swollen cunt-lips, down under her crotch and along the swells of her ass. As Cherie probed with the nose of the vibrator, Marie bucked up her hips so that her cunt opened wide to swallow the broad cock-head.

"Oh, Jesus, that feels good!" Marie moaned.

A wild throb of lust went through Cherie as she watched Marie's dripping cunt suck in the artificial cock.

"Give me all of it!" Marie cried. "Make me come!" Her hands moved up to clutch her tits, her fingers pulling and twisting her thick, pink nipples.

Her heart pounding with the intensity of her excitement, Cherie pushed the cock forward into Marie's cunt. She watched the blonde's tissues part and puff up around the shaft. Marie's pussy juice glistened as it ran down onto Cherie's fingertips.

Her thighs sliding up and down, her torso rolling back and forth, Marie inched her cunt-mouth over the thick vibrator. Her eyes turned to Cherie and she pulled her lips back in a grimace of lust.

"Oh, Christ, it's good! It feels like the biggest cock in the world! It's so fucking hard! You can't get a real prick hard like this, not nearly!" It was almost as big as Larry's dick.

She laughed and groaned. She reached out for Cherie, her hands running over Cherie's thighs, her fingers dabbing in Cherie's pussy. Cherie pulled back at first, withdrawing from the blonde's touch, but then she opened her knees and Marie's fingers pushed into the folds of her wet cunt.

Marie's expert touch was marvelous. She sought out Cherie's large clit and rolled it around. Cherie was soon moaning and shaking so hard she could no longer concentrate on working the vibrator in and out of Marie's writhing body.

"Jesus!" Marie hissed. "Your clit's enormous! Let me have a look at it! Let me see it!"

Cherie released the vibrator and sat up on her knees. Using both hands, she slowly pried open the lips of her cunt and showed Marie her swollen clit. The blonde feasted her eyes for a long moment and then finally groaned.

"God, what a lovely clit! Turn on the fucking vibrator! Turn it on and fuck me with it!"

Her thighs shaking, her ass rolling, Marie's pussy sucked at the tips of Cherie's fingers as she held the cock in the blonde's body. Cherie hunched over between Marie's legs. When her nipples grazed Marie's thighs, the blonde reached down to cup her hands under Cherie's heavy tits.

"Give it to me, honey!" Marie groaned. "Let me have it! I'm ready!"

Cherie flipped the switch and the motor churned. Marie gasped and a ragged scream gurgled out of her open throat. Her eyes shut tight, her body thrashed under Cherie's as she rocked her pelvis up and down, fucking her cunt on the vibrating cock.

Breathless with fascination, Cherie watched Marie's orgasm, the movements of her body, the rocking of her hips, the way her tissues swelled and sucked in the huge rubber cock. Cherie now clearly understood what she'd been missing all time years. Jerking off never gave her orgasms like this - not these total, overwhelming convulsions. A cunt obviously needed a cock for that.

Marie suddenly grabbed Cherie's hands and placed them on her tits. The blonde's breasts filled Cherie's palms. Cherie's hands began fondling and massaging Marie's tits as it were the most natural thing in the world. Only for an instant did she think of what she was actually doing, and then all the inhibitions disappeared as Marie moaned and lifted her chest toward Cherie's hands.

Marie's nipples had turned into succulent spikes. Cherie rubbed them with her palms, knowing how good it felt when she did it to herself. She thought of what it felt like to have Bob's mouth on her tits, his lips tugging at her nipples, and she had a sudden urge to give Marie the same pleasure.

Lifting her palms, Cherie stared down at Marie's swollen nipples and licked her lips. The thought jolted through her that she was about to suck another woman's breasts and then her head was dipping down and she was actually doing it!

Marie's nipple was stiff and rubbery against Cherie's tongue. Cherie suctioned the blonde's tit deep into her mouth. She rolled the hard nipple under her tongue and heard Marie moan in gratitude. Marie's hand cupped the back of Cherie's head as she lifted her chest to push her tit into Cherie's mouth.

Since the vibrator was still churning inside Marie's pussy, it was only a matter of time before Marie began coming again. Cherie kept her mouth fastened on Marie's tit, and she was soon thrilled by having oral contact with Marie as the blonde's body contorted in the throes of an orgasm. Cherie could actually feel the changes produced by the climax in the texture and hardness of Marie's juicy nipple.

As Marie's body rocked under hers, Cherie almost felt as if she were a man fucking a woman. The sensation was strange, but she liked the feeling of power it gave her. She liked the way Marie writhed and twisted under her caresses.

Her pelvis lifting until her ass was off the bed, her eyes glassy, Marie cried out and spasmed through another orgasm. She clenched her teeth and shuddered from head to toe. She ran her hands up and down her thighs and squeezed her ass and tits.

"Turn it off!"

Holding one hand over Marie's cunt mound, Cherie grabbed the vibrator and switched it off. She gently pulled the rubber cock out of the blonde's gaping gash. Whimpering as the cock-head popped out of her tunnel, Marie clamped her thighs together and rolled from side to side. At last she stretched out on her back and looked at Cherie.

"God, that was good!" Marie said. "The best ever. I think your being here did that. Those climaxes were really sensational! Does it turn you on to see me come like that?"

Cherie nodded. "It's exciting."

They talked about the strange fascination of watching another person have an orgasm, but when Marie said it was Cherie's turn to use the vibrator, Cherie refused.

"I don't want to," she said. "Really, I don't."

Marie insisted and cajoled, but to no avail. The blonde finally gave up. Then a gleam appeared in her eyes. "At least let me suck your clit. You'll let me do that, won't you?"

Before Cherie could respond, she found herself pushed back on the bed with Marie's mouth swooping down to cover her pussy.