Polynomial Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cherie resisted at first, then the sweetness of the sensation overwhelmed her and she opened her legs. Marie went to work with fanatical deliberation, and soon Cherie was moaning.

"Oh, yes, suck me! Suck my pussy! Oh, God, yes!"

But she did not come. Marie sucked on Cherie's clit until Marie was exhausted and Cherie's cunt completely numb. Cherie could not turn herself loose long enough to have an orgasm.

Convinced it was useless to continue, Cherie finally put her clothes on and went home. It was the next afternoon when Cherie received a call from Marie. Larry was doing his usual whack routine, and as Marie offered a suggestion, Cherie could hear Larry grunting in the background. It added atmosphere to the call.

"Hey, your pussy is pretty good sized, right? Definitely bigger than mine?"

"Yes ..." Cherie said softly. Cherie also had a big ass.

"Well, I got Larry here, doing his usual mid-afternoon mambo, and I think we could let him be productive for a change ..."

Cherie was listening.

"How about you c'mon over and let him have some fun with you?"

There was a long silence.

"Okay ..."

Larry was elated when he was told Cherie was coming over. He knew it was for one thing only; at last he'd have a chance to assert his manhood. He had ceased all masturbation, feeling temporarily deprived of his inalienable rights but he'd get over it. And as soon as Cherie appeared with her big luscious ass he was ready to spring into action. He was standing at the ready when she took one look at his weapon and almost passed out.

Oh, my, God! Cherie thought, he'd kill her! She knew there was only one way to orgasm, and it had to be the back door.

She sobbed as she thought of his massive cock forcing its way into her ass. She wanted to faint, but the loss of consciousness did not come. She felt his fingers doing something to her asshole and then she realized what it was -he was lubricating her pucker.

"Always use a little grease," he muttered. Being a polymath he knew all about ass fucking, something he'd read in Handy Man magazine about lubing interference fits. When in doubt apply plenty of grease.

Larry laughed and went to work. She froze when she felt his spongy cock-head pressing against her asshole. She had no time to think about it -he pushed ahead with a steady pressure and his swollen knob suddenly popped into her rectum.

"Oh, God, you're killing me!" she groaned. But it wasn't that bad, not half as bad as she'd expected. There was pain, but it was tolerable. As he pushed forward, sliding his long, thick appendage into the hot interior of her ass, she felt as if she had a watermelon reaming out her bowels.

Larry laughed again and squeezed the cheeks of her ass in his strong hands. "Your husband ever do this? If he doesn't, you ought to tell him he's missing something."

"My husband is not an animal."

"He never fucks your ass?"

"This is the first time, you lousy creep!"

"Jesus, I got me a cherry! Holy shit!" A hot fire of exquisite sensation was now spreading out from Cherie's ass to suffuse her entire body. Larry, fucking faster now as he became more excited, huffed and grunted.

"Christ, what a beautiful ass hole!" he said through his clenched teeth.

Cherie began emitting a deep moan of joy at the end of each thrust -the song of a woman in the throes of ecstasy. When Larry heard it, he increased the tempo of his fucking and Cherie went wild.

"OH, GOD, YES! FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS! KEEP FUCKING ME! OH, GOD, I'M GOING TO DIE!"

Instead of dying, she had an orgasm, the first ever while fucking -a shattering mind-blowing orgasm that convulsed her body as though she were a straw puppet.

Throwing back his head, Larry bellowed at the ceiling and let loose a torrent of white-hot honey into Cherie's bowels

* * *

She stretched like a lazy cat, a warm feeling of contentment radiating throughout her body. There was a slight pain in her asshole, but the pleasure the fucking had brought her more than compensated for it. She felt like a virgin who has suddenly discovered the deep ecstasy of sexual fulfillment. She felt like a new woman.

"You're a hot-ass woman," he said with a gleam in his eyes. "A damned good fuck!"

She raised one leg and pulled it back to expose her cunt. "I think I'd better go soon," she said softly.

Larry chuckled. "You look as if you wouldn't mind having your little pussy sucked."

Cherie smiled lewdly. "I wouldn't mind at all," she said.