Pomp and Circumstance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers

"So, that's why you wanted to marry me! So, will any of you others get married?" I teased her back, adding, "Yes, I'll marry you if it comes with this package, babe. It's a lot of sex, but thankfully, we have five people able to fill any gaps needed with each other."

"Well, informally, I'd like to think of us as all married to each other, but Dean and Sabrina are planning to formally tie the knot. They've discussed it before and it would really rub sand in Dean's ex's eyes to see him marry her so soon after the divorce. As for Mary, well, that's up to her. Maybe we can get a sixth person to join us," Tabby teased me.

"Maybe you already did," another voice spoke and we looked up to see Zoe, my sexy boss, who was roughly forty to my thirty years of age, "Zoe Steinman, boys and girls, though Jason here knows me well. I have to admit that I followed you from the cafe. I went home, showered, came back here, and then I waited for you to unlock the door to grab the newspaper. You didn't re-lock it, so I slipped inside the house and into a closet to watch you all fuck. It was steamy as hell and I must confess that I don't regret spying on you at all. Besides, I've wanted Jason for the past year since he started working for me and if I have to share him to have him, well, I would be lying if I denied that you guys made it look delicious! Of course, our relationship will have to be a secret. HR would freak if they knew that I was getting boned by one of the staff."

"Steinman, Jewish, right?" Dean asked, "I do enjoy Jewish chicks."

"Half-Jewish, half-Colombian. Like the combination?" Zoe asked him as she started holding his head down, "Yeah, keep sucking that cock, honey! Anyway, why don't I marry Mary here? It's the perfect cover. People won't realize that we both have other partners. They'll just assume that the rumors about me being a lesbian were right. Then we can all fuck each other like crazy without too much scrutiny!"

"If that's a proposal, I accept! I would love to eat that pussy of yours, anyway!" Mary confessed, reaching over to pull Zoe onto the bed, which was already crowded.

"Well, let me strip first, please!" Zoe said, jumping off the bed to disrobe in front of us.

"I always wanted to screw you, too, Zoe, but you know the rules," I chuckled.

"Screw the rules, remember?" Sabrina spoke her mind while licking my ear, "You should totally fuck your boss!"

"I like how she thinks!" Zoe agreed.

"Same here," Tabby said, "I'm going to love seeing you swell up with either Jason's seed or Dean's."

"Why not both? Twins run in my family. I'm a surviving twin myself. Chloe didn't make it past six hours after our birth, sad to say," Zoe told me with a sigh.

"My condolences," I told her with a hug.

"Same here," Sabrina said, followed quickly by the rest, even Dean, who stopped sucking me long enough to do so.

"Thank you, but since I never got to know her, the only sadness is the loss of her in the abstract. I recall that it was a lot harder for you, Jason, when that plane ... crashed with your parents in it," Zoe's eyes welled up with tears now as she kissed me ardently on the lips, "It was all that I could do not to take you into my office, put your head to my bosom, and let you cry before making love to you to help console you."

"Thanks, Zoe. Yeah, I would have probably gone along with it, but that would have definitely outed us as lovers. You've always been like a combination of big sister and crush to me, strange as that sounds," I confessed, kissing her back with tongue, "And I do appreciate the support that you gave me, from the fruit basket to the paid time off without even asking for it, especially given the grief that you got from the staff for 'favoritism.' You risked a lot as it was to make it easier on me during a very rough time of my life."

"Hey, it was favoritism! I plead guilty to that! I was in love and I didn't care if others resented me, I was going to make your life more tolerable, as you were my beloved ... and still are. From the first moment that I hired you, from your interview no less, which admittedly would have gotten you in on the merits, anyway, I was more than eager to jump your bones. It was all that I could do at times not to sexually harass you or practically rape you in my office.

"The fact that you were there for me during my divorce didn't hurt, either. But you never asked why I divorced Steve, did you? It was not because I wouldn't share him, but because Steve would never have shared me, so I knew that if I was to have any chance with you, I had to let Steve go and quickly. That's why I agreed to such easy terms for him, too. You see, I fucked another man and let Steve catch us. That was his final chance to prove that he could share and he failed it. Just think, Steve could be here with us, sharing in the orgy and helping you and Dean fuck us women, if he had only taken it better.

"The next morning, I had him served with a divorce petition based upon irreconcilable differences, which were true. Poor Naj, though. I had to make it up to him by getting him a plum position elsewhere, one that he could use to make his wife forgive him for the infidelity," Zoe informed me, much to my surprise.

"That's why Naj Singh got promoted and reassigned to headquarters?" I asked her with shock.

"Well, truth be told, he deserved it, anyway, but all else being equal, Naj needed it more than others did and I wasn't about to let you leave before I could entice you into bed," Zoe admitted as I got up to piss and shower.

I was followed to the master bathroom by Sabrina, who seized my arm and pulled me into the shower as I protested that I needed to piss first.

"So, don't let me stop you. Piss on me, stud. I'll pee on you. And then we can wash it off together and fuck again in the shower!" Sabrina offered me the chance to explore watersports with her.

"You like golden showers, do you?" I asked her with surprise as I emptied my bladder onto her lovely legs.

"To be peed on, yes. To drink, no. I can wash off the piss, after all, as long as it's in the shower. I enjoy the intimacy of sharing a bodily function that way. But just that one, not the other. Piss is sterile, at least. Thankfully, you're not, I hope," Sabrina said as she let out her amber liquid on my calves and thighs, stinging me slightly before we rinsed and washed ourselves clean.

"I guess that we'll know soon enough," I chuckled as I continued to wash her body and mine.

Pretty soon, I was buried inside Sabrina yet again, my cock slamming her pussy with a vengeance, as she put her back into the shower sex to please me under the jets. If she wanted to get knocked up, so be it. I would do my best to seed her and make her carry my spawn to term. I heard applause and realized that we had an audience, especially due to Sabrina's screams of pleasure from my dick taking her. Her hips made it plain that she was eager to service me with her body. Her pussy was so wet between the water and her juices that I slipped out a couple of times, but when I slid back into her, she moaned even more and screamed obscenities (I since learned what they meant) in Afrikaans.

At last, however, I lost my own self-control and spilled my seed into Sabrina, at which point she turned around, grabbed my waist, and gave me the sloppiest, steamiest French kiss that she could. Then the shower curtain was pulled and Tabby took me by the hand to lead me back to the bed, where she gave me a glass of orange juice and a blue pill whose name is quite famous in pharmaceutical circles: Viagra. She also gave some to Dean, who swallowed eagerly and didn't hide his intentions.

"We're going to use you all morning long, aren't we guys, just as we did last night? Knowing the girls, I'll get used as well," Dean chuckled as he pushed me onto the bed and helped Tabby climb on top of me, while he pushed Mary onto her back to take her missionary-style.

Zoe, meanwhile, grabbed Sabrina and pushed her head down to her crotch, making the waitress eat her cunt. The South African seemingly had no trouble sucking clit, either, and it turned out that she began licking taint as well, much to Zoe's gratification. My boss looked at me with a lustful stare the whole time, of course, running her tongue across her own lips as she enjoyed Sabrina's mouth on her twat. Her message was evident: sooner or later, stud, you're going to be eating me out like this and I will suck that cock of yours in return.

Meanwhile, Tabby had me inside her cunt and I was more than busy, as she let her fantastic, swarthy tits wave above my face and I saw the love in her hazel eyes. Tabitha Simsar had the classic Armenian body, with great breasts and wonderful buttocks to match. I could tell, just looking at her, that she was deadly serious about wanting to be my bride. Well, I, for one, certainly didn't object and definitely not while I had her glorious, deliciously wet pussy engulfing my prick. Her long, wavy, jet-black hair flowed well when she let it down, which definitely did now.

That was when she dropped the real bomb on me.

"Oh, by the way, your father fucked my mother for years when he was still alive, and he hadn't stopped when your mother and he died. Your mother knew, but she looked the other way, at least once he got her hooked on anal sex. After that, she stopped being such a prude and she let him do whatever he wanted as long as she got her ass fucked daily. The point is that I'm your sister, Jason. Half-sister, in fact. Shocking, isn't it, but that's another reason that I want to be your wife. Nothing turns me on more than marrying my own brother, taking advantage of the state's ignorance of the fact, while you put our incest love child in me. Our two branches of the family will become one at last," Tabitha said with a smile, kissing my face repeatedly as we fucked.

"So, that's why you like me so much. You're my sister! It's a family thing!" I declared, even as Tabby kissed me yet again.

"Yes, but that secret doesn't leave this room, please. I'm already exposing the five of you to risk as it is with this confession," Tabby put her finger to my lips as she kissed me and rode me for a couple more strokes.

"What confession?" Zoe laughed, while Sabrina and Mary winked at us.

"Yeah, we'll keep that on the downlow, buddy!" Dean chuckled as he finally shot his load into Mary's twat.

"Keep what on the downlow?" I chuckled.

"Exactly!" Tabby snickered, even as I emptied my balls inside her cunt.

"Thank God for Viagra, because I'm next!" Zoe refused to take "no" for an answer as she walked over to a dresser, bent over, and offered me the chance to fuck her from behind, "One of these days, papi, I'll get to bend over a desk for you, but for now, this is the closest thing we can get to that."

I walked over gladly, to the swat of Tabby's hand to my tush as she channeled the cute cowgirl from Devo's "Whip It" with the famous line, "Ride 'em, cowboy!"

"Hmmm ... your fiancee seems to want you to fuck me good and hard, buckaroo!" Zoe teased me as I slid into her cunt while she held onto the dresser and invited me to use her for my own satisfaction.

"Hell, yeah! Do her rough, baby!" Tabby egged me on as I fucked Zoe from behind.

"Oh, God, yes, I will!" I said as I kept hammering Zoe's delectable twat.

"I look forward to going to work with your baby inside me, stud! Imagine working together while my belly swells, knowing that it has your spawn in my womb, that you've knocked up your boss and no one at work knows it but us!" Zoe taunted me as I kept slamming in and out of her.

"Fuck, yeah! Breaking rules is awesome!" Sabrina reminded me of her "bad girl" side, as she slipped her fingers in and out of my ass.

Meanwhile, Mary started going down on Tabby, licking her pussy with enthusiasm as ever, while Dean began licking Mary's cunt to clean up his own mess. They kept up their threesome just as Sabrina, Zoe, and I did, our bodies all working up into a hot, steamy mood of pure lust. I gave as good as I got, pounding Zoe while she pushed back at me with her hips and ass, even as Sabrina played eagerly with my butt and rubbed my prostate just the right way. I could feel her hot breath on my back and neck as she pleasured me, while I continued to use Zoe's twat, which felt absolutely divine on my cock right then.

When I finally came, followed immediately by Zoe, I pulled out and realized how hungry I was. She must have felt the same way, because she pulled out a gift card that she had for IHOP, and suffice it to say that we were all quite interested in that. That was when Zoe shocked me even more by refusing to clean up my load from her cunt. She simply freshened up otherwise, as did the rest of us, an unspoken agreement appearing to take hold among the ladies not to douche or anything that would cover the smell of men's cum leaking down their thighs.

"It's going to be so much fun entering IHOP while everyone can tell that we ladies just got fucked by you two men!" Zoe told me as she took one of my hands and Tabby took the other ... and Sabrina, Dean, and Mary all took turns grabbing my ass.

Six months later...

The alarm clock didn't wake me up this time, as I was already up, my cock sliding in and out of Dean's ass as he lay upon the custom-sized bed that we now shared in Zoe's house. My own butt was busy being pegged by Mary, her strap-on dildo moving in swift and slow strokes depending on her mood as she buggered me in a train. Dean wasn't lying when he declared that he mostly liked to bottom, even if he still topped me now and then. It was good to switch off and take turns, anyway, as it gave both of us men a break from always having to use our dicks. Mary had reverted to her natural red hair and it looked great on her, a bit of a coppery shade that was almost brown, but not quite. Evidently, her ass looked even greater to Tabby, who just had to rim it while Mary sodomized me.

As for Sabrina and Zoe, well, the South African cutie had my boss pinned to the bed as she orally explored every last inch of her flesh, even kissing her baby bump just as Zoe had done for her. By now, all four women were knocked up, but Sabrina was furthest along, followed by Tabby, then by Zoe, and finally by Mary. Given that both of us men had regularly filled each woman with our seed and neither of us had done an amnio to test for paternity, the odds looked about fifty-fifty with each woman, so we probably had two kids a piece, Dean and I.

"Just think, pretty soon, I'll be on maternity leave and waiting for you, Mister!" Zoe teased me, just as I shot my load into Dean's asshole and pulled out of him.

I got up and showered, while Dean now slid his cock into Mary's ass, much to her delight, her strap-on still attached and pressing into the mattress as he buggered her. I was soon not alone, since Tabby joined me and made sure to wash my dick especially clean, for reasons that weren't clear just yet. My gorgeous, pregnant, Armenian wife's eyes danced as she washed me and played with her favorite toy of all.

"You know, I've fucked all of our companions these past six months, and it has been terrific, but none of the other four is even remotely my favorite. They're great, don't get me wrong, and I love them to pieces, but only you are my brother, after all. Only you have the same father as I. There is just something about being your sister and your wife ... your sister-wife ... you being my brother-husband. Something very fitting. The years that we never got to grow up together, well, we have them now as lovers. Our children will be sibling cousins, too. I can't deny that there is something to the taboo aspect that makes it so much better, the forbidden love between us. Plus, I adore your cock! I worship your cock!" Tabby told me with repeated kisses to my face, my lips, and my neck as she continued to fondle my dick.

"Keep that up, and I'll have to fuck you in the shower or over the sink!" I warned Tabby, which just made her behave more brazenly.

"Please do, brother! Please take my ass! I want you to take and use my ass for your pleasure!" Tabby urged me as I grabbed her and began sodomizing her as she wished, "Your sister is a slut, baby, and she loves to worship her brother's cock!"

We only lasted about ten minutes before Zoe grew impatient and started using my prostate again, so I would cum inside Tabby at last and we could get dressed for work. Of course, between that and the lustful look of absolute ecstasy on Tabby's face and the heat and tightness of her asshole around my cock, I didn't last as long as I hoped, spilling my load into my sister's bowels. About the time that I pulled out of her ass, the alarm clock actually went off, which Dean turned off just after cumming inside Mary's butt.

We all cleaned and freshened up now as best we could, Zoe dropping Mary off at her job before coming into work. I actually arrived earlier, as we deliberately cultivated the impression that Zoe was gay and in a lesbian marriage to Mary, so as not to rouse any suspicions from HR. People at work were all invited to the wedding and they seemed to like Mary, whether they attended it or not. Dean and Sabrina went to their job, just as Tabby actually drove me to work before going on to the hospital where she worked as an RN.

"So, Jason, you ever decide to step out on the missus, let me know," one of my colleagues, Eva, offered, more than a little tempting, though we hadn't discussed others outside of the group yet.

"Tempting, trust me. If I ever do, I'll be sure to tell you," I told the Czech beauty.

Everyone at work knew that I was married to Tabby, of course, and I took special delight in letting everyone think that our marriage was normal for now, so that no one would suspect a thing about Zoe and me. Certainly, no one had a clue that Tabby was also my sister, and several of them attended our wedding as well. Strictly speaking, my marriage wasn't legal and could be annulled on the basis of consanguinity and fraud. Then again, I considered each of the women my wives in their own way, but Tabby being my sister added spice in some ways, just as Zoe being my boss did, as well as Sabrina being Dean's wife, Dean being a man, and Mary being Zoe's wife did.

Right then, just as Zoe walked into the office and winked at me, Eva walked up behind me and whispered in my ear, "Well, you know, rules suck big time and they don't even swallow."

Zoe licked her lips and blew me a playful kiss before closing her office door, just as I got a picture message showing Dean inside Sabrina's ass, with a caption that read, "Go for it, stud. That's an order! Oh, and Tabby, Mary, and Sabrina say to fuck her twice as hard for them, too. Dean says to remember to share the booty. XOXO, your boss. Like the picture that Sabrina and Dean forwarded to me?"

I got another text, this time from Tabby, which read, "Be sure to keep Eva's juices on your dick for me and if you can add Zoe's by the end of the day, even better. Hugs and kisses, Sis."

Leave it to my sister-wife to play up the incest angle in a text, so as to keep me hot and bothered, so I turned to Eva and told her, "Copy room, five minutes. Don't be late and DO hand me your panties as a souvenir."

"What makes you think that I'm wearing panties, lover? But don't worry, I'll give you a souvenir, alright. Just you wait and see," Eva told me as I tried to get back to work for a moment when my phone rang.

"Get in here, stud! I have something to tell you!" my boss commanded, but then she was on her turf ... at home, she tended to submit to me.

I went to her office in a hurry, at which she closed the door, grabbed me, and all but tore off my clothes, "Great news, dear. I resigned as of this week. I'd done here and so I can fuck you here at last, one good time. I will get a generous separation package and I recommended you as the new manager. Why wouldn't I? You can move into this office as of this week, if you wish."

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers