Pomp and Circumstance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,995 Followers

"I got a better idea, if you're listening. I will resign and we can go into business together. What do you say? We're such a great team and no one can knock us in our own company for fucking each other," I pointed out.

"Can we take Eva with us?" Zoe proposed, as she began undoing my pants and sent a text changing our plans and directing Eva to join us in her office.

"Why the hell not? I take it that you want to be semi-retired and she can be a great help to me. You can come and go as you please, while I'm there on a daily basis. Eva and me ... and anyone else that we have in mind," I agreed, while Eva walked in on us and I soon found two women hiking up their skirts, at which point I saw...

Eva's chastity belt and a key being held on a chain, which she then handed to me.

"Shocking, I know, but Eva wants to be owned completely. Including her orgasms and all forms of pleasure. You hear of it with men all the time, why not with a woman, too? Equal opportunity to be kept chaste, or not chaste. Up to you. Imagine the fun that you'll have with her," Zoe winked at me, as I unlocked Eva for the first time and discovered that she was naturally sandy, just like her head hair.

"Okay, slut, I'm going to fuck you, and then I'm going to fuck Zoe. When I'm done with you two, I will lock you back up and I don't want you to whine or bitch about it. I'll release you whenever I please, just as you wish, but I'll reserve the right to lock you up on a whim, too. Oh, and I'm going to give you a project. Seduce Zoe's ex, Steve. If you can lure him into joining us, well, that will be a big bonus," I grinned as I entered each of them in turns, going on each stroke into a different woman.

"Oh, if you succeed with this plan, I'll worship you for life! What a sweet surprise!" Zoe told me breathlessly as I slipped into her twat for a moment before returning to Eva's.

I had the feeling that this was the start of a beautiful new arrangement...

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,995 Followers