All Comments on 'Pony Boy Ch. 05'

by ChestersBoi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Ben is indeed the fly without wings. Unable to fly away.

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Pony Boy Races 6 points, Belinda 3 points, Mr. Mason becoming a Dickhead 0 points

Overall I like the story series. I thought this chapter had way too much talk about Belinda dressing, makeup, and especially the payment of the items. Actually was bored a few times. The new circle pony race was exciting because everything was unknown to the reader about what was happening. Look forward to your next chapter. Will Jed's warning of being trapped become true?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I Love Belinda!

I know that the crossdressing thing kind of came out of left field for most readers. Though it's not a major kink of mine, I am really enjoying it's role in this story. I think it was important for Ben to tell us all about his efforts in feminizing himself because it is clearly something that he finds exciting and erotic, separate from the act he is being forced to play as Mr Mason's gigolo.

I am also enjoying the frenemy/sexual tension situation between Ben and Jed and hope they go the distance. The bit in the previous chapter where Jed was lubing/fingering Ben before their show was definitely the hottest of the story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hurry the HELL up!

Sorry if that sounded a touch rude.

hehe

I'm just really enjoying your story. I'm anxious to find out whats next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
plz

next chapter.... plz sir...

KatBalluKatBallualmost 11 years ago
Please Write More

I really enjoy this story. Please continue the saga.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous