Pony Girl Races - Lindsay

Story Info
Lindsay becomes a pony girl racer.
9.7k words
4.7
23.1k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers

Warning -- this story contains non-con sex, including a gangbang, incest, exhibitionism, polygamy, and lesbian sex.

Note: The pony girls in my stories are exhibitionistic athletes who love sex, but they are not submissive. If you want a story with submissive women, this will not be your thing.

It isn't necessary to read my story Pony Girl Races first, but it does give some background. This takes a somewhat different approach to pony girls than many other stories. Part of that is one particular ranch being run differently. I also assume rules and regulations regarding pony girls vary state to state and I set this in an unnamed state where the rules are different.

**************************************************

I'm Lindsay Ocean, daughter of David Ocean, owner of Poseidon Farms a top pony girl racing ranch. I knew early that I would be a pony girl for my father. Most people would consider being a pony girl to be degrading or shameful, but my mother was a pony girl, racing for my father, and still does some racing on the senior circuit.

Maybe sex and exhibitionism is in my blood. Pony girls are basically naked all the time and race that way, and are publically fucked after their races. I guess some women would be bothered by that, but I love sex in many of its varieties. Also at first it was a way to distinguish myself from my goody two shoes sister, Melissa.

I'm about a year and a half older than her, but was only one grade ahead in school. I was an okay student and a good athlete, but she excelled at both. An older sister should set an example for her younger sister, yet Melissa was always the one who had top grades. We both ran track, but even there, she was always better and faster than me.

Frankly, it sucks being overshadowed by a younger sibling. For a while, I was resentful, then I decided to enjoy the hell out of my own life. When I turned 18 in my senior year, I began to date a lot and sleep with a lot of the men and women I dated. Yes, I was interested in both sexes and enjoyed doing everything sexual with all of them.

I found that performing oral on a guy was okay, but most of the pleasure was theirs. I got my pleasure from guys plowing my pussy and ass, or from licking another pussy and having her lick me back. I got a little freaky maybe, perhaps even too freaky a few times. I dated one 20 year old guy who had a pony girl fetish. I indulged him by dressing up as a pony girl and letting him use me.

In one sense, I guess it gave me some experience at how it would feel to be a pony girl, which I intended to do anyhow. It was okay until one night when I went to his place and went full pony girl. I had on a collar and he attached a leash to it, but that was not unusual. What was unusual was when he led me by the leash out of his place and to a party in a neighboring apartment.

Okay, I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak, so in one sense that was not a problem, and the people were all 18 or over. Needless to say, most of the single guys at that party loved seeing a mostly naked pony girl there. They had seen pony girl races, and knew the ponies got fucked in public after the race. They also knew that at many pony girl ranches, pony girls are available to be used as the people there wish.

I quickly had guys groping my breasts and my pussy, and even putting fingers up my ass. For the most part, it felt pretty good. As I said I enjoy sex and was very wet just at the thought of being naked in front of all those people. It quickly escalated, though again, it wasn't wholly unwelcome. Pretty quickly, I was bent over a small table and had a guy stick his cock in my very wet cunt.

I had a horse tail plug, which he was smart enough to move out of the way, and his prick felt damned good in there. He was a little rough, but not too bad, and he pounded my twat pretty good and it felt great. He had nice steady long strokes going deep in me, and probably felt as good as I could expect. Long before he came in me I had another guy present his cock to my mouth.

I took him and he began to fuck my mouth. He was going pretty good as the guy behind me came in my pussy. He was replaced by another guy who began to fuck me. I like sex and like being taken, but wasn't sure I wanted to be gangbanged but it looked like I was getting it, whether I wanted it or not. The guy in my pussy finished about the same time as the guy in my mouth and two others took their places.

As best I remember, I took three in the mouth, four or five in the pussy, and two in my ass. I also had two girls want me to lick their pussies. I'd licked a few pussies before, but the one was really kind of a bitch, calling me a skanky slut and a whore. Besides that, she was telling a friend of hers how she was a virgin and not yet on the pill, so she wouldn't let her boyfriend fuck her.

I had my tongue in her and had a few guys cum in my mouth. I had a guy fucking my ass, as I licked her pussy, and I snuck a finger back and stuck it in my pussy, where several guys had cum already. I brought the finger up and stuck it in her pussy. I could feel her hymen covering most of her opening, but there was just enough room for me to get the end of my finger past her hymen.

I kept it in there, wiggling it around as much as I could until little miss prissy came on my tongue and finger. At the time, I had no way of knowing whether miss "I'm a virgin and proud of it" would really be affected by that. As it turned out a couple months later I heard that she was indeed pregnant, and almost certainly from my nasty little trick.

She told people at first that she was a virgin and couldn't possibly be pregnant. Her doctor checked and said she indeed had an intact hymen, but she was pregnant. Not only that, but subsequent tests showed that she was pregnant with twins and that the twins had different fathers, neither of which was her boyfriend.

She was eighteen, but her parents told her that under no circumstances could she have an abortion. They touted it in their church as some sort of miraculous virgin birth. No, there were no miracles involved, just me and my cummy finger. I lost track of her after the school year ended, but I assume she and her twins are doing fine.

So I got thoroughly fucked, at which point my boyfriend led me from the place on a leash. He had gone to his place while I was entertaining the other party goers and picked up my pack with wallet, keys, and phone. He led me outside, naked, handed me my bag and told me 'good night'.

"What about my clothes?"

"Pony girls don't wear clothes."

"How am I supposed to get home?"

"You drove here, you can drive home."

"You mean naked?"

"That's what you seem to be."

"I can't drive home naked."

"Sure you can. Get in your car, start the engine, put it in gear, and drive."

"Can't I please have my clothes back?"

"I think you're an exhibitionist at heart. You'll enjoy this. Now go."

With that, he turned around and went back in the building. The door locked behind him, and somehow I knew he would not let me in or give back my clothes. I dashed to my car, opened it, and sat down in the seat, shaking terribly. There didn't seem to be anyone around, but if I sat there too long, I knew I'd be seen, so I started the car and drove off.

There was very little traffic and the first part of the drive seemed to go very smoothly -- too smoothly, as it turned out. I was about three quarters of the way home when I saw flashing lights in my rear view mirror. When I stopped, two police officers got out of their car and walked up to mine. I rolled down the window and got my license and registration. Need I bother saying I almost wet myself from nerves.

"Please step out of the car, miss."

"Here's my driver's license."

"So we have a naked pony girl driving somewhere late at night."

"I can explain."

"I'm listening."

"My boyfriend and I were doing some role playing and he thought it would be funny to send me home this way."

"If you aren't a slave, we can lock you up for indecent exposure."

"Please don't lock me up."

"If you are a slave we should be able to fuck you."

"I'm no slave, but I'll let you fuck me if you don't lock me up."

It was a deserted stretch of road, so there wasn't much chance of being seen. I still had a leash attached to my collar, and one officer led me to the corner of my car where he placed me with my head off one side and my ass off the other. One walked in front of me and unzipped and pulled out his cock. I took it in my mouth as the other officer impaled my pussy with his prick.

Clearly this was my night for getting fucked, and fucked a lot. The one whose dick I was sucking, bent over and began to play with my boobs. The one in my cunt started toying with my horse tail plug. As the one behind me thrust forward, he pushed me onto the rod in my mouth, and as he pushed forward, pushed me back onto the other one.

They both kept pounding me far longer than any of the boys at the party. Finally, the one behind me grabbed my hips, stuck his cock deep in me and unloaded. It didn't take long after that for the other one to grab my head and almost choke me with his prick. I couldn't breathe and almost passed out before he let go of me so I could take a breath.

I was just panting and lay there for a minute or two while recovering. Both officers had stepped away from me and put their weapons back in their pants. I stood up, still a bit shaky and looked back and forth between them. They looked kind of smug as they looked over the docs I'd given them earlier. They looked at each other and smiled.

"I'll bet we've got an escaped slave here."

"We should take her to the slave processing center and let them deal with her."

"Please don't. My dad is David Ocean, owner of Poseidon Farms. That's where I was going and he'll vouch for me."

"I don't know, Bubba, you think we should believe this slut?"

"Her license says she's Lindsay Ocean, and the address is the same as Poseidon."

"Okay, little girl. We're gonna follow you. If you go to Poseidon and go in, you're okay. If not, we're gonna run you in."

"And if we ever see you out driving naked again -- all I can say is the boys at the station will have a lot of fun."

"Slut probably would love that."

"I promise, I'll go straight home, and I'll never do this again."

"Then get that slutty ass moving before we change our minds."

I got in my car and drove off, with the police car close behind me all the way. I got to the ranch and we have an electronic gate. I had a control to open it and did and went in, closing the gate behind me. The police car stopped outside and didn't move. I got out of sight of the gate and the police, but then had the problem of what to do next.

When I got to the house, there were lights on. I didn't want to go in the house naked with only pony paraphernalia on -- not if someone was up. It was late Friday night, and dad and mom would be getting up to take some girls to race tomorrow. I decided to hide out in the pony girl dorm until they left and then try to sneak into the house.

Unlike most pony girl ranches, my dad treats his girls well. Instead of stalls in a barn, he has a heated and air conditioned dorm with a gang shower and beds. There are rooms, but no doors on the rooms, because privacy is hardly an issue when you're basically naked all the time anyhow. I took off all my pony girl stuff and took a quick shower.

There was an unoccupied room at the back and I went in there and laid down hoping to go unnoticed in the morning. I was mentally and physically exhausted from everything I'd been through and pulled a blanket over myself and was asleep very quickly. I had dreams of being a pony girl, being naked in public and being fucked. I'd had those before but these were far more vivid.

..........................................................................................

In the morning, I woke up to the blanket being pulled off me. My dad stood there, looking at me lying naked on the bed. I barely had my eyes open and was almost afraid to open them further. Dad was shaking his head as he looked at me. I was almost afraid to speak. There were some noises from elsewhere in the dorm, and it was obvious they were getting ready to go race.

"We'll talk later. In the meantime, do us both a favor, go in the house and put on some clothes."

He turned and walked away. I got out of the bed and walked through the pony girl dorm. Several of the girls looked at me and seemed to smile or snicker. As I was almost out, I heard one girl speak. "Have we got a new pony, or was someone just slumming?" As I walked toward the house, I saw my mother, who looked at me and just shook her head.

Mercifully, I didn't see my little sister Melissa as I went through the house to my room. Even though I showered last night, I took another shower and put on some clothes -- just bra, panties, jeans, and a tee. I laid down on my bed and drifted off, and woke up again close to lunch time. I went downstairs and Missy gave me a funny look as I went in the kitchen.

"So you must have had quite a night."

"Why do you say that?"

"You think I didn't see you walk naked out of the pony girl dorm, across and into the house?"

"I didn't see you."

"I figured I'd give you time to recover before I embarrassed you."

"Thanks. I guess."

"So what happened?"

"I -- was playing games with my boyfriend and he decided to send me home naked."

"First, it sounds like you need a new boyfriend, and second, you need a spare set of clothes in your car."

"I think you're right on both."

"You know dad will have a long talk with you when he gets home."

"He already told me."

She looked at me and shook her head. She grabbed a sandwich and some chips and a soda and headed off to her bedroom to study or something. I didn't feel much like schoolwork or anything else for that matter. I grabbed something to eat and went off to my room. I went out on social media and found that my exploits from last night were already getting around among my friends.

Some of the people thought I must be a real slut, while others sympathized with me and felt I'd been taken advantage of by my boyfriend. I had a couple of messages from him asking when we could get together again. I felt that 'when hell freezes over' would be too soon. I replied that I'd been grounded and told to not see him any longer.

Neither one was true, at least not yet, but I wouldn't be surprised to hear either one from my dad. I chilled as best I could, and just hid away from everyone. Pretty obviously I would be major news around the school for a while, but the way things were, I could figure that before too long someone else would do something stupid and I'd be forgotten -- at least I hoped so.

Late that afternoon, I heard my parents come back from the race with their pony girls, trainers, and drivers. I was sure my sister went to greet them, but I stayed in my room. I felt sure that dad would give me hell, but I wanted to wait as long as possible. I could hear them getting all the gear and people put away, before I heard a tapping at my door.

I said to come in and sat on my bed as my father came in my room. He looked at me and I could see what almost seemed to be a bemused sadness in his face. He walked over and sat in a chair facing me. He leaned back in the chair and put his hands behind his head. I was almost afraid to speak. I figured anything I could say would be wrong.

"Okay Lindsay Marie Ocean, I want the whole story -- every detail, no holds barred and no lies."

When they use your middle name, you know it's trouble. I figured the best thing was to tell it all and hope for the best. I went through every detail, not only of what happened but how I had been playing pony girl for that boyfriend in the past. I think the sphinx registers more emotions than I saw on my dad's face as I told my story. Finally, I finished and he sat up and looked me in the eye.

"You know I have no objection to you spending time as a pony girl. Your mother has been one and you know she still races. You have to do it right though."

"It was just supposed to be for fun."

"But it got way out of hand. Now you have to deal with some of those people for the rest of the school year."

"Maybe I should just drop out and be a pony girl for you now."

"You need to finish school and graduate."

"It's not like my grades are much anyhow."

"Finish school."

"Yes, sir."

"Do you realize, that your antics could have gotten you arrested and even enslaved for real? And if there was a bidding war, I might not be able to buy you."

"Oh, fuck."

"Exactly, and that's what you might have been doing with all sorts of people for the next several years."

"I really screwed up, didn't I?"

"Luckily the guys who stopped you know me well, and they decided to scare you and punish you before turning you loose."

"They certainly managed that."

"They called me as they followed you back here. That's why the lights were on."

"I was scared to come in and embarrassed."

"Our pony girls found it amusing that you were naked and bunking there for the night."

"It's not bad there."

"Once you finish school, you can do a voluntary indenture to me and learn what it really means to be a pony girl."

"Can't I just do that now and skip the rest of school?"

"No, you can't. And if you do something stupid like that again, I may just let them take you."

"I'll be good. I promise."

"You can date, and even fuck the guys if you want. Just don't be stupid."

........................................................................................

The guy who took me to the party, after I told him I couldn't see him anymore, decided to share my phone number with guys who'd been at the party. I got calls and texts from guys who wanted to fuck me as a pony girl, or even have me be a party slut for their party. I blocked a lot of numbers and just said I was grounded.

My grounding was self grounding, but there was no reason to tell them that. My dad seemed to trust me to make decisions, which after what happened, might have been a surprise. I was almost afraid to go to school on Monday, but most of the other people treated me decently. There are always a few jerks, but that was to be expected.

As one might expect, I had some guys ask me out only because they wanted to fuck me. A lot of them didn't even offer to take me to dinner or a movie first. I just cooled it on dating for weeks. A few people seemed to be sympathetic, but it was sometimes hard to tell if they were sincere. A guy I'd dated for awhile came up to me a few weeks later.

"I was at a party the other day."

"That's nice."

"There was a guy there bragging to his friends."

"About what?"

"He said he got you to dress as a pony girl, then dragged you to an apartment where you got gangbanged."

"A lot of people blame me."

"He said you had no idea what he was doing to you."

"I didn't."

"I broke his fucking nose."

"Really?"

"I'd have broken more if my friends hadn't stopped me."

"Thank you."

"You didn't deserve that shit."

"I just want to forget about it."

"I know we dated for a while."

"I remember."

"I'd like to go out with you again, and I promise I'm not the kind of asshole that he was."

"I don't know if I'm ready for anything intimate."

"After that, I'm not surprised, but there's no rush."

I actually waited until out third date before I let him make love to me. I like sex, and all the rest, I just wanted to make sure where he was coming from before I let him in my panties. I did tell him I'd be working after school was out and that I would not be able to date when that happened, but he was my boyfriend for the rest of the school year.

.....................................................................................

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers