Pony Girl Races - Lindsay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The school year ended which made me very happy. Graduation was after the end of classes, but I had no interest in going to that. They would send me my diploma and that was all I wanted of that institution. The next morning, I reported to the pony girl stables and immediately doffed my clothes. Dad had already had me sign an indenture agreement and tattooed my brand on my ass.

I was now really a pony girl for my father and that was what I wanted. Dad assigned Ben to be my trainer initially, and I kind of found him cute anyhow, not that the trainer's looks made any difference to a pony girl. The day started with wind sprints and other warm up exercises. I was still in great track shape so most of that was very simple.

Ben harnessed me to a sulky and had me pull the empty one back and forth a bunch of times, getting used to the feel of pulling something as I ran. Then he got in the sulky and had me do some slow runs to start to condition me to the strain of the actual racing. I did pretty well according to Ben and was quite worn out, but feeling great by the end of the day.

Dad has his pony girls rewarded with sex in a way that they most enjoy. I don't dislike mouth, pussy, or ass, though I get no thrills from having a cock in my mouth. I do really enjoy having either my pussy or ass filled, and quite enjoy anal. At lunch break, Ben had rewarded me by fucking my pussy, but at the end of the day he fucked my ass. I was thrilled with both and made that clear to him.

I hit the gang shower with the rest of the pony girls and then we went to pony girl mess. A lot of ranchers feed their girls some sort of slop which is the pony girl equivalent of dog food. Dad treats his girls different, and we don't get steak, lobster, gourmet food, or fancy desserts, but decent regular food. We're fed a lot of poultry, fish, rice, potatoes or pasta, veggies, and some fruit.

Dad wants his girls healthy and happy. He feels he gets better results from treating his ponies well than he would by saving a few dollars. We need protein, lots of carbs, and fat to replenish what we burn off in training and racing. I certainly had no complaints on that count. That first night, I think we had spaghetti with meat sauce and a simple salad.

The training that day left me with sore muscles. I was in great track shape, just not real pony girl shape. One of the newer girls, Lori offered to rub my sore muscles, if I'd rub hers. That sounded great to me and as I said, I'd been with women a few times anyway. I lay on my stomach as she massaged the backs of my legs, my hamstrings, and my lower back and my shoulders.

I knew my front needed some work too, since my quads were aching pretty good. Lori had me massage the backs of her legs and her back first though. I started at her feet, working them and lightly stretching the plantar fascia. I worked my way to her ankles and the Achilles tendons, then up into the calves. Eventually I worked my way to her hamstrings and to her gluteus maximus.

I like women also and it was quite nice kneading her ass, and she seemed to enjoy that as well, and made some soft moans as I worked her over. We don't wear our horse tails in the dorm and as I worked on her ass, I spread her ass cheeks, exposing her rosebud. As I did, she made little circular motions with her hips against the bed. I honestly wondered if she was going to cum, just from me rubbing her ass.

She made rather a disappointed moan as I moved from her ass to her lower back and then onto her shoulders. After I'd done that, she quickly rolled onto her back, pulled me to her, and kissed me. We spent a while kissing but my quads were still aching and I told her. Lori smiled as she rolled me on my back and began to massage my quads.

She spent long enough on the quadriceps to loosen them nicely, then honed in the really good stuff. She worked her way to the tops of my quads, and I spread my legs wide. My pony pussy was so wet it was almost dripping. Her fingers slowly moved closer and closer to my quim as I whined and moved my hips. After being fucked twice already that day, you might wonder why I wanted more, but I did.

She approached the center of my being and I looked down at her and bit my lip. She looked up at me and smiled, then leaned forward and placed a delicate kiss on my nether lips. I spread my legs wider than I even knew they could go as she planted a series of light kisses on and around my labia. I loved the attention and wanted even more from her.

She stuck out her tongue and ran it up the center of my slit. The lips began to part and as she got to the top, my clit emerged wanting all her attention. She seemed quite happy to give it the attention it wanted and was soon licking and sucking on it as she slipped a finger into the boiling cauldron that was my vagina. I began to moan and she paused and looked at me.

"No shrieks, no screams, and keep your moans low. Most of the girls are fine with it, but we try not to disturb each other."

Her finger found my g spot as she returned to worshipping my essence. I'm usually more vocal, but worked to try not to be so. I felt heat rising through my body in a way I hadn't in some time. I put my arm across my mouth and bit my arm to keep from being as loud as I'd have liked to be. The orgasm spread from my pussy all the way to my toes and finger tips.

As I came down from my physical high, Lori moved up my body, kissing as she went. She paused to pay homage to my breasts, before returning to kiss me. I had tasted a few women before and had tasted myself on other women's lips, but somehow this felt more real than the other times. I knew I had to show her what she'd given me and quickly flipped her on her back and began to kiss my way down.

She loved it when I nibbled on her ears, and even seemed to enjoy it as I kissed my way down her neck. As I neared her breasts, I didn't want to attack the nipples immediately, but kissed and licked my way slowly from the outer reaches until I neared the center. Rather than kiss the nipple then, I moved to the other boob and did the same with it. She was panting and moaning as I neared that nipple.

I paused and looked up at her face which seemed to be pleading for me to finish the job. I leaned forward and took the nipple between my lips. She sighed and leaned back as I suckled at it before nipping at it lightly with my teeth. She gasped and I spent a while pleasuring it before moving back to its mate on the other mammary.

I brought her to a nice little orgasm just from what I did to her breasts. She was still panting and moaning as I began to kiss my way farther down. She sighed as I kissed my way across her tummy, and giggled when I stuck my tongue in her belly button. As I neared the center of her being, I could hear her breathing harder and a little faster.

I was ready for this, but I teased her by kissing all around the edges of her nether lips before nearing the center. She was whining softly as I teased her, but soon I stopped, looked at her pussy, then looked up at her face. She was uncertain but expectant as I leaned forward and licked up the center of her slit. She spread her legs wider and thrust her hips toward my mouth.

As I licked her, my tongue slid deeper and deeper into her sweet pussy. I could smell the musky aroma and taste the slight tang of her quim. I continued to lick up the center of her labia, getting as deep as I could, until her clit appeared at the top. I gave it several licks and made sure to pay special attention to it on each pass. Lori soon had her legs wrapped around my shoulders.

I managed to sneak a finger in her as I continued to lick, and she tightened her legs around me. Before long, she came to a crashing orgasm, but I kept at it through two more orgasms before she begged me to stop. I moved back up her body, pausing to spend a little time adoring her breasts before kissing my way to her face. She was almost frantic as she kissed me.

"You know, after that, I'm going to be in bed with you every night, Lindsay."

"That sounds wonderful to me."

Lori snuggled up to me and spooned me. It took a few minutes to drop off, and I noticed a couple of other girls look in the room as they passed. I wasn't sure if they were upset or jealous or quite what, but I decided not to let it bother me. I had sweet dreams, some of which included being fucked by Ben and some of which were making love to Lori.

.....................................................................................

Ben did most of my training, but most of the others worked with me as well, including my dad. We were nearing the time for my first race and my dad wanted to make sure I was race ready. He took me on several runs and I did quite well. I was always a good athlete but was now in pony girl shape. At the end of the training day, it was time for me to be rewarded.

"That was excellent. I'll get Ben or one of the other trainers to reward you."

"You're the one I worked with today. Why aren't you doing it?"

"I'm not sure I should be fucking my daughter."

"I'm a pony girl, and if I performed for you, you should reward me."

"I know you aren't virginal, but it still doesn't feel right."

"You fuck every other pony girl here, including mom."

"This is different."

"If I'm going to be one of your pony girls, I should be treated exactly the same."

"You aren't just another pony girl."

"My indenture may be voluntary, but technically I'm a slave and the incest rules don't apply."

"You're really serious."

"Please."

I got on the breeding table and presented my pussy and ass to him. I enjoy being fucked in both, so I didn't really care which he chose, but I wanted him to fuck me. I felt him come up behind me and put his hands on my hips. I had my legs spread wide, leaving me open to him. I heard him unzip his pants and felt his cock teasing my cunt lips.

Dad took a deep breath and edged forward with the tip of his cock just barely splitting my labia. I was just loose enough to move back a couple of inches which got his prick inside me. He had kind of a short laugh and buried his dick deep in my love tunnel. By now the trainers all knew that I liked to be fucked nice and hard, and dad was more than willing to do that.

He kept up a good pace, getting deep in my cunt with every stroke. I could feel his balls slap my clit with each thrust. That added to the pleasure and I was really enjoying it and about the time I came, I could feel his cock spewing its seed into my cervix. However he might have felt about it, he gave me my reward and I felt as rewarded as any pony girl ever could.

He stood there, holding my hips with his prick twitching as the last of his cum emptied into my depths. As he finished, he pulled out, then smacked my ass hard, followed by another hard shot. I waited to see if he felt the need to spank me any further. I heard him zip back up but waited until I heard him back away from me.

"I should have spanked you more, or even used a switch. A slave doesn't get to make demands of her master."

"If you feel I deserve more punishment, you can do that."

He laughed, then gave my ass a much softer swat. "Get that pony butt of yours in and shower."

I was a very happy pony girl at that point and I almost bounced with joy the whole way in to wash off the sweat of the day. Lori joined me and we washed each other before going to pony mess a bit later. Based on what I'd done, dad made it clear he wanted me to race this weekend or next. I felt more than ready for it.

I raced that very next weekend and while it was tough. Ben was my rider and I told him that if I won I wanted him to fuck my ass. If I was second or third he should take my pussy. If I finished out of the money he should fuck my mouth. I get little pleasure from that, but if I did that poorly, I didn't deserve any more than that.

As it turned out, I won the race, and I knew that ponies got fucked in front of the crowd. Once I had cooled down a bit, he led me to the area, stroked my ass gently, before extracting my pony tail. The audience was silent as he approached me and then plunged his cock deep in my ass. I squealed my pleasure and the crowd roared.

There were video screens around the track and I could see them showing close-ups of Ben's cock in my ass, along with shots of my face which was beaming with ecstasy. Ben had a nice hard steady pace and I could hear the crowd clapping in time with his strokes. That, in addition to everything else sent me to my first orgasm, quickly followed by another when Ben came in my ass.

Once he was done, Ben led me back to a stall in the race track to the cheers of the audience. Once in the stall, Ben wiped me down and gave me something to drink. Dad has some other ponies racing that day, so I relaxed in may stall until everything wrapped up. Unlike some pony ranchers, dad has a truck in which the ponies can rest on the trip to and from the track.

When we got back to Poseidon Farms, all the other ponies congratulated me for getting my first win in my first race as a pony girl. As that died down, dad asked me if I felt I deserved another reward. In answer, I moved over to the breeding bench and presented my ass and pussy. Since my ass had a pounding earlier, dad fucked my pussy and I was beside myself with joy.

....................................................................................

I began to race regularly and did quite well. No, I didn't win everything I ran, but I probably won three quarters of what I ran, and nearly always finished second if I didn't win. I loved racing and enjoyed being essentially naked in front of all those people and really got off on being fucked in front of them. Lori and I continued to share a bed at night. A few of the others seemed to also, but not all.

I enjoyed making love to Lori, but knew that I liked boys too much for that to ever be some sort of exclusive thing. I loved having cocks in my pussy and ass and frankly never wanted to give that up. Mind you, I enjoyed licking pussy and having mine licked but I figured I'd just have to find a guy who didn't mind sharing me with a girl.

My sister Melissa became a pony girl a year after I did. I was kind of surprised because I knew she was smart and wanted more education, but apparently she worked out something with dad so she went to college at night while spending her days as a pony girl. She usually stayed in the pony girl dorm and slept alone. Those of us who slept with other girls still kept quiet so as not to disturb others.

In one of her early races, Missy beat a pony girl who had already started to develop a reputation as quite a good racer. She was owned by Roger Xavier, the billionaire, who wanted to buy Missy to add to his stable. Obviously dad was not going to sell off his own daughter to someone, so he turned down the offer. Apparently then Xavier began using legal and other means to force dad to sell.

A few weeks later we had a new pony girl arrive at our ranch. Amber was not that athletic and was not a very good racer. Normally dad got very athletic girls for his racers, so this was kind of a surprise. He trained Amber for a short time then took her to the track for a real race. She managed to finish eighth out of ten girls, and got fucked by her driver after the race. We were done for the day and starting to load back up when Roger Xavier came over to see us.

"Well, Ocean, are you ready to sell me that slut of yours that I want?"

"No, I wanted to offer you something else instead."

Dad brought out Amber who looked down and began to cry. Xavier turned purple and I thought he was going to have a heart attack. Amber of course was largely naked as were all the other pony girls. Clearly there was something different about Amber, apart from the fact that she wasn't very good as a pony girl racer. I could see Amber's knees shaking and wondered what the hell was going on.

"Ocean, how the fuck did you -- "

"Amber here was seeing a guy who dealt drugs. He left her holding the bag when the cops arrived."

"Amber, damn you -- "

"She went by Amber Greene, instead of Amber Xavier because she and her mother both hate you."

"You hate me so bad -- "

"That she'd rather be enslaved than ask her father for help."

"Was I really that bad?"

"If you drop any attempts to buy Missy, I'll let you have Amber for what she cost me."

Amber looked very conflicted by this, but it had become obvious that she didn't like the life of a pony girl. She didn't want to be mostly naked, pulling a sulky, and then getting fucked before thousands of people afterwards. It was pretty clear that she still hated her father, but she seemed now to think that whatever he had in mind for her might not be any worse.

"What if I tell you to go fuck yourself?"

"She isn't much of a racer, but George Eliot wanted to buy her just for her looks."

"You wouldn't dare."

"If he knew who she was, he'd put her in a brothel and charge top dollar to men who want to fuck the daughter of the great Roger Xavier."

"You son of a bitch."

"All you have to do is sign an agreement to stop trying to buy Missy, and I'll sell Amber to you."

"And what's to stop me from ignoring that agreement afterwards?"

"The video I have of Amber racing as a pony girl and being fucked in front of thousands of people after, not to mention videos of her training."

"You would do that to my daughter?"

"Only if I have to in order to protect my own daughter."

"What the fuck do you mean?"

"Missy is my daughter and wanted to race for me as a pony girl under a voluntary indenture."

"Then maybe I should out your daughter."

"If you start a shit throwing contest, you'll end up smelling like shit too. I'm just a pony girl rancher, nobody cares about me. They know you and would love to see you taken down a notch."

"Damn your ass."

"So do we have a deal?"

"Send me the fucking agreement."

Dad pulled out his phone and keyed something in.

"You have an electronic document to sign. Sign it and wire me the money and you can take Amber with you."

Roger pulled out his phone and did a lot of keying before looking back at my dad.

"It's done. Do you have any clothes for my stupid daughter?"

Dad went in the trailer and came back with a bag he opened it and handed a tee shirt and jeans to Amber. She quickly put them on, even without bra or panties. She did look somewhat relieved afterwards. Amber came over and hugged me and hugged dad before walking to stand in front of her father. Roger Xavier looked at her, shook his head, and turned to walk off, gesturing for her to follow.

Some years later, I heard that Roger kept Amber under indenture, requiring her to go back to college and keeping control over what boys she dated. She just looked like a normal college girl, much as Missy did when she attended. Eventually she married though I have no idea what her husband thought about her having the Poseidon Farms brand on her ass.

.................................................................................

Dad had about a dozen pony girls who he could race and Melissa and Hannah became the top two, with Zoe and me a little behind. He didn't want to race a pony two weeks in a row, so he established teams of four to six girls to alternate. Missy and Hannah led one team, while Zoe and I led another. Lori, who shared my bed was on my team.

Missy and Hannah seldom lost, while Zoe and I won perhaps 80% of the time. We had some nice racing purses and Poseidon Farms was one of the top racing ranches in that part of the country. Apparently our reputation got around and some of the better racers from other parts of the country wanted to take us on, to show how good they were.

One track decided to have a high stakes race, inviting top pony girl teams from around the nation. They made it a real team event, with purses for the individual races, but the top purse was for the team that did the best. Six races were scheduled with ten racers in each race. Poseidon was among those invited so dad picked his top six pony girls for the event.