Pony Tales - Clover - Day 03

Story Info
Part 3 of Clovers dive into Ponyplay at Tall Tails!
1.3k words
4.43
10.3k
2

Part 3 of the 42 part series

Updated 09/04/2023
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why did she choose Tall Tails? It was a fair question. She'd looked over more than a dozen different ponygirl training facilities across the world and for some reason, she'd been drawn to this one. But perhaps not for the reasons most would expect. While Tall Tails had significantly more offered services, perks, and types of training than other places. It had been the response when she'd sent out the initial email that had drawn her in.

"This isn't to flatter you, Miss Aria. But a big part of it was you. Just in the way you responded to my initial email. I was super nervous writing it and you were both reassuring and encouraging about everything I asked. It hit me the right way and made this seem like the right decision, even if something else seems better. First impressions are a big deal for me and I think you made a really good one on me." Clover nodded as if to reassure herself of her own words.

Aria couldn't help but let a wide smile spread across her face, "You know. That's a refreshing and encouraging answer. Many just say it's because of our many offered services and facilities. You, on the other hand, based your opinion on the merits of those hired to represent the farm and I can respect that. Thank you, Clover."

Clover blushed visibly but smiled.

"Next question then. Why Ponyplay? There are many facets of BDSM. And yet you gravitate to perhaps one of the more niche types of play. Care to elaborate as to why?" Aria asked the question as she pulled out a singular form, setting it out in front of her and clasping her hands together.

Yet another sharp question. One that Clover had thought about since she'd discovered petplay and ponyplay as a whole. She wasn't even sure she had an answer to the question. Not a good one anyway. She looked at Aria with her dark green eyes, the woman met them perhaps a bit intensely. Something about Aria's stare was hard to keep, she found herself looking down or elsewhere to not have to hold her gaze.

"Honestly. I'm not sure if I have a good answer to that question. I've floated around the BDSM scene for a fair few years. Ponyplay was something I stumbled across by accident very early on. It was always something on my mind as I flitted about forums and perused pictures and stories. There's just something about that change of mindset. The skills that come with it. Something both magical and simple. It's hard to describe. It's..."

"...Simple and Unique. While touching on a lot of various kinks? It's an escape for many, a way to leave themselves behind and become a persona they might not know they have." Aria offered.

Clover slumped visibly as the woman seemed to pull the words out of her head like a knitter pulling yarn from a ball, "Honestly, that's about the aptest description I can think of."

"You're sure you've never done this before? Because you're saying all the right things." Aria chuckled. She slid the form in front of her across the table, alongside the other slightly large pile of forms she'd slid over before.

"Now. I want you to understand and think about this decision. Once you sign these papers, you will belong to the farm for the agreed-upon time. You will live, breathe and train as a pony and accept everything that comes with it. Once you read over and sign, you belong to Tall Tails for the next..."

She paused and peeked over the papers in front of her, "Four-day trial period. We don't usually do trial periods, but I do understand your hesitation in being fresh to everything. Now I'm going to ask my maid why exactly we are getting to the close of our interview and have no tea to drink. Take your time to read things over, don't take the decision lightly. Giving up your humanity is a big deal." The woman, while stern, really did care about those who decided to come here. Never once did she want someone to sign those papers and not understand what they were getting into.

Aria turned on her heel and headed out of the room leaving Clover to sit alone with the paperwork and read it over. It was a lot of legal mumbo jumbo alongside a lot of explanation of things she'd be giving up if she entered into a contract with Tall Tails. She was diligent in her read, going over the fine print and understanding a lot of it was for as much her protection as it was for the facility. She picked up the pen in a shaky hand and rolled it over in her fingers.

One final moment. Her last chance to walk away. For the third time today, it would seem she was faced with a final decision. She pressed the pen to the line at the bottom and started writing an 'A' but then paused and let a bit of a smile slip across her lips, She changed the direction and signed the page with the name 'Clover' at the bottom, drawing a little four-leaf clover next to it. She let out a slow breath and leaned back in her chair a bit awkwardly as she looked around the office, her eyes falling on a display cabinet holding pictures of various people in pony tack. It would seem Aria kept track of the many ponies over the years.

After a short wait and a tiny dozy nap, Clover was sitting up in her chair again as Aria re-entered the room, not saying a word as she set down a cup of tea in front of Clover and looked at the paper while sipping her own, "Clover. Cute. Seem someone is already leaning into their new name. Good girl." Aria set down her cup of tea and gathered all the paperwork, tucking it all neatly into a file folder and sliding it into an open space on the bookshelf just above a golden embossed 'C' on a little placard.

"Now generally we would get you started today. But I know you expressed the length of your trip and that a small day of recovery would be helpful. Is that still the case?"

Clover rubbed her head a little and nodded, "Yes it's still the ca--"

It would seem getting interrupted was common here because Aria quickly interjected, "Rule number one Clover. Ponies do NOT speak. They respond in one of two ways. You may stomp your foot once for yet, twice for no. Or make creative use of your body language." She leaned forward, capturing Clover's gaze with an intense stare, "Is that understood?"

Clover sat there staring for a long moment at the stern and forceful interjection. It would seem she was to understand some things now, rather than later. She opened her mouth to respond but then slowly closed it. Raising a foot and stomping on the floor almost awkwardly. She blushed visibly.

"Good. Don't worry if it feels awkward. You'll get used to it." Aria waved a dismissive hand, suddenly at ease again, "Drink your tea, and then I'll show you where you'll be staying for tonight. I've made sure you'll have a lovely view of the facility from your balcony. Well, for now. If I hear you so much as utter a single word before you wake tomorrow, You'll spend your evening in the basement in the maid's quarters. I assure you, they're not quite as pleasant as your current room." She let the 'threat' hang in the air and sipped her tea with a curious elegance.

Clover breathed deeply. She'd signed up for this. This is what she'd wanted. While it might be intimidating, there was something intoxicating about the sudden forceful orders. The subtle naming when she'd arrived. The slight teasing. She furrowed her brows a little bit and sipped her tea silently, staring at the now-empty desk.

It would seem it was time for Clover to discover just what it meant to become a pony.