Unspoken Desire

Story Info
Wife is harassed by her husband's boss.
2.5k words
4.32
70.2k
115
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toughfire
toughfire
399 Followers

Emma hated her husband's boss, Hank. He was an old, fat asshole who always showed up at the family barbecue and ruined the fun with his dirty jokes and toxic behavior.

Hank had a special way of humiliating people - he was playful and funny, and his deep, magnetic voice caught everyone's attention, and then he could say whatever he wanted. He constantly joked about her husband being a wimp, and that Emma should've married a real man and not a pussy like David. Emma's husband took all the bullying and invented some weak comeback, treating everything as a joke, and everyone else cooperated. But Emma could sense that Hank wasn't a good man.

It was one of those barbecues, on a Saturday afternoon, when she walked upstairs and closed her bedroom door, angry and upset at some dirty joke that Hank had made about her. Even now, that Emma had turned 30, she still didn't have the patience to tolerate that man. Nobody seemed to notice how much she disliked him, because she never had the courage to say anything.

She lay in bed and crossed her legs and arms, looking at the ceiling and waiting for that long day to be over. She could see herself in the mirror - the succulent legs and naturally big breasts, the small waist and the dark-blond hair that fell over her small shoulders. She noticed she was in her best shape, after months of yoga class and a new diet. Her skin never felt softer.

After a few minutes, she heard someone knock on the door, and got up to see who it was. When she opened the door, Hank stood there with his big hands in his pocket. He was a tall man, with broad shoulders and muscular arms. His fat beer belly stretched the fabric of his wife beater, and his indecently hairy chest was partially exposed. The dirty cargo shorts he wore weren't enough to cover his tree trunk legs and his fat crotch, and that sight always made Emma uncomfortable.

"What's the problem, sweetheart?" said Hank, with his raspy, sarcastic tone.

"The problem is that you're an asshole," vented Emma, in a high-pitched voice.

"Hey, watch your tongue, my love. You don't wanna get in trouble," threatened Hank, all of a sudden. His red face assumed an intimidating expression and his blue eyes sparkled intensely.

"You're not my husband! Go away," retorted Emma.

"I own your husband, buttercup. He cleans my asshole when I run out of toilet paper," provoked Hank, with a shit-eating grin.

"Wow, you're so gross," Emma walked away and sat on her bed. She immediately regretted not closing the door in Hank's face.

Hank walked slowly into the bedroom and Emma heard the click of her door being locked behind her.

"What are you doing?" she suddenly felt scared and uneasy - she was rarely alone with that dirty bastard.

"Let's talk," said Hank, approaching her slowly and sitting on the bed by her side.

The bed made a loud squeak with his heavy weight. Emma suddenly became aware of how short her skirt was, and how small and soft she looked next to that big brute.

"I'm gonna call David," she started standing up, but Hank held her shoulder and she sat down again, meekly.

"Your drunk hubby is having fun down there, humiliating himself in front of everyone," said Hank, calmly. "He keeps joking about his limp dick."

Emma stared at the man, shocked by how gross he was. She felt weak and defenseless, being so close to his massive, hairy arms.

"Why are you so mean to him?" asked Emma, meekly.

Hank chuckled and burped loudly.

"Because he likes it. Your hubby enjoys being stepped on, but you're too naive to understand, buttercup."

"What is wrong with you? Are you fucking nuts?" asked Emma, as her breath intensified.

Hank laughed louder and raised his thick eyebrows in condescending mockery. The man placed an arm behind her, approached her ear and whispered.

"Your husband is a little wimp, and I own him and everything else, and soon I'll own your little pussy, too."

Emma felt goosebumps on her skin, and her body froze. She could sense Hank's hot breath on her neck, and the warmth of his sweaty body getting closer and closer to her small frame. The shock made her mind feel empty, and she realized her voice was gone.

"I'm gonna own your little pussy, Emma. Your sweet cunt belongs around my big cock," continued Hank, his dirty lips almost touching her ear. "I'm your new daddy now, and that tight cunt is gonna squirt all over my hog. We're gonna break David's heart."

"Please, stop..." begged Emma.

"Aw, don't worry, snowflake. I'm gonna pound you hard until you like it," said Hank, in a sickly condescending voice.

The man moved his other arm to her legs, and his massive, hairy hand caressed her thigh in a circular motion. He grabbed her flesh lightly and pinched her a few times. His fingers moved slowly inside her short skirt and found her panties. Emma felt his big thumb rub her pussy and that made her jump a little.

"You're a hot piece of fuckmeat. I wanna fuck you real hard, princess. Can you take it?"

"Hank, please... please..." cried Emma, pathetically.

"Shhh, don't pretend you don't want it. I see the way you always look at my crotch. I bet part of you wonders how big it is. Right, kitten?" Hank's mouth finally touched Emma's ear, and she felt his hot, wet tongue lap her earlobe lewdly. "It's very big, Emma. I have a fat fucking cock. It's much bigger than your hubby."

Hank kept rubbing her panties, going from her small pussy entrance to her highly sensitive clit. She suddenly felt damp and moist, and her entire face burned with embarrassment. The man moved her panties aside and felt her wetness on his fat fingers. He grinned and winked at her, now embracing her closely, caressing her back and kissing her neck like a dirty pig.

"I know you like it. Give in, baby. Give in to your new daddy," mocked Hank, as she trembled in his arms. "I'll plunge my cock balls deep in your cunt."

"No! Help!" screamed Emma, all of a sudden. "David!"

Hank covered her mouth and silenced her screams calmly. Emma could hear the sounds of people talking and laughing in the garden, and the music coming from the TV.

"Be a good girl, Emma, or I'll make it hurt," Hank threatened.

Emma tried to calm down so she could breathe. He held her tight in his arms, his strong palm over her mouth, and she realized there was absolutely no way she could get away. She was powerless, and she would have to play along and wait for a moment to escape. When Hank finally noticed she had relaxed, he moved his hands to her skirt and pulled them down nonchalantly, revealing her pink, soaked panties.

She felt surprised and completely humiliated when she saw the wet patch of excitement between her legs - the proof that she was enjoying his sick game, somehow. It couldn't be, she thought. Her cunt was betraying her for some devilish reason.

Hank unzipped his cargo shorts and lowered his shorts. A long, fat sausage jumped out of his boxers. It was veined and hairy, with a big red head, and it lay over his thigh. Emma had never seen a cock that big before. It looked like an ugly monster, juicy and heavy, with a saggy sack covering two large balls. She could even smell its masculine scent, and the warmth that came from Hank's thighs.

Hank slid his fingers back into her panties, rubbing her damp cunt until they sent shivers down her spine.

"Grab my cock, sweetheart. Make your daddy feel good," ordered Hank, approaching her ear and biting on it like a dog, licking her neck and rubbing his fat lips over her skin.

"Hank, please, this is going too far," protested Emma.

The man slapped her face and the sound echoed on the walls.

"Grab my cock, whore. Now."

Emma obeyed. She felt the warmth and the hardness of it, starting to stroke it slowly. Her hand could barely cover the entire girth.

"Yeah, that's it. Harder, baby," ordered Hank, going back to her pussy.

They rubbed each other for several minutes, as Emma moaned quietly and Hank grunted in pleasure. At some point, Hank's hand was soaked with her cunt juices, and a thick rope of his precum ran down her hand and his shaft. Hank was savoring every second of that filthy harassment.

The man finally pulled down her panties and took a good look at her pink pussy. She had shaved it entirely the previous night, and he seemed to enjoy how soft it felt on his fingers. Then he grabbed her shirt and pulled down her bra. She felt embarrassed that her tits were so naturally large and vulgar, covered by large pink nipples, which only turned him on even more. Her tits bounced in the air right in front of his hot face. He pressed his manly claws on her soft flesh, giving a few small slaps to her melons and making her jump again.

His mouth moved to her nipple and he sucked on it as if he was waiting for milk to come out. Emma moaned, feeling his thick skin and the hard teeth on her. He grabbed and sucked on them luxuriously, devouring every inch. She kept stroking his cock to not upset him. He grunted and rubbed her cunt harder, making her gasp.

"Look at that sweet body. I have to fuck you, Emma. I have to own you right here in your bed," whispered Hank.

"Uh, please... fuck me, Hank..." whispered Emma, unexpectedly. The confession came out of her mouth uncontrollably.

"What's that, baby?" provoked Hank, grabbing her by the neck, choking her with his massive hand.

"Don't make me say it again, you bastard," she cried.

Hank chuckled confidently and shoved his dirty tongue in her mouth, kissing her loudly, invading every corner and devouring her face. His hand's movements intensified on her pussy, rubbing her like a pro, and she came hard, shaking in his arms.

"You naughty whore. Spread those legs for me, before your husband comes looking for you," commanded Hank, forcing her to lie on the bed and crawling between her thighs.

He kneeled in front of her, grabbing her ankles and raising them in the air, and positioned the head of his long rod on her moist entrance. Emma looked up at him, expectantly.

"Do you want it?" asked Hank.

"Please..." she whined.

"Tell me you want it, babe," whispered Hank.

"I want it. Please, please, I want it," whispered Emma.

Hank smirked and slowly shoved every inch into her, masterfully stretching her walls and breaking her limits. She moaned in ecstasy, shocked by his girth. She had never experienced a big cock before. It blew her little mind.

Hank went deeper and deeper into her, reaching several spots she wasn't aware of. She looked at her stretched pussy and saw his crotch finally touch her. His ball sack landed on her butt.

"I'm balls deep, pussycat," Hank said in her ear, while rubbing her clit.

Emma released an unintentional moan of pleasure, and came again. Hank took that moment to start pounding her. The bed squeaked lewdly as their flesh clapped against each other. She could swear people would hear it. He fucked her hard, thrusting into her with professional movements. She cursed him for having so much swagger, for being so much better than her husband.

He lay on top of her until her ankles rested on his shoulders and her body was folded like a rag doll. She felt his massive torso against her soft belly and her wet tits, pressing down on her, possessing her like an angry beast. He licked and bit her neck repeatedly, pulling her hair and choking her. She crossed her feet on top of him, hugging his sweaty body completely.

He never stopped banging her pussy. The hard motion continued for an eternity. She realized she had never been fucked like that before. It was dirty and brutal, but it also felt delicious. Knowing that Hank was her husband's boss, and that he had conquered his wife, felt hot and orgasmic - a deep, unspoken desire she would never admit.

They rolled on the mattress, and she was now on top of him - but he never lost control. He grabbed her hair again and thrust upwards, reaching for her pussy. Her fat tits bounced on his face and he held and sucked on them, while fucking her cunt with gusto. She could see the intense pleasure in his eyes - the pleasure of possessing a rare prize. They were both lost in a dark temptation.

"Who owns this pussy, huh?" provoked Hank.

"You, you..." whispered Emma.

"Say your pussy belongs to Hank."

"My pussy belongs to Hank," Emma gasped, not wanting him to stop.

"Am I better than little David?"

"Hank, please..."

"Say it, whore," he slapped her ass.

"You're better than David," repeated Emma.

"How much better?"

"You're bigger, stronger... you fuck better..."

"See, that wasn't so hard."

Hank grabbed her ass with both hands and ravaged her pussy at a ridiculous speed. It felt surprisingly good, after she had told the truth.

Someone knocked on the door.

It was David. Emma's heart almost jumped out of her mouth.

"Emma, are you alright?" she heard his drunken voice behind the door.

Hank didn't seem to care. He kept fucking her harder and louder, making the bed squeak vulgarly.

"Emma, what's happening?" asked David, meekly.

Hank held her legs and walked out of the bed - his cock still planted deep in her pussy. He casually walked toward the bedroom door, carrying her like a doll. She grabbed his neck in shock. Her back was forced against the wooden panel, and he started to pound her hard again. Thump, thump, thump.

The sound was unmistakable. Flesh against flesh, as the entire door shook with their weight. Emma didn't hear David's voice again, but somehow she knew that he was standing right behind it, his ear pressed against the vibrating panel. David was hearing the sound of his wife's pussy being conquered by his own boss.

"Take it, take it, take it," roared Hank.

The man finally exploded in a proud orgasm, and Emma felt herself coming on his pole again. She felt embarrassed and humiliated that it felt so good.

When their orgasms were finished, they slowly moved away from each other. It took a minute for them to dress up, and then Hank opened the door nonchalantly and patted David on the shoulder.

"She's alright, buddy," the man burped and left.

David walked into the room. His face was red and confused.

"Are you okay?" he mumbled.

Emma hugged him, burying her face into his chest.

"Honey, I'm so sorry... I couldn't stop him," she said.

He stayed silent. They hugged each other for a few minutes. Emma felt desperate. She loved David so much, but how could he possibly forgive her? Then she noticed his member was hard and wondered what that meant.

toughfire
toughfire
399 Followers