Pony Tales - Clover - Day 05.5

Story Info
Part 5.5, midday inspiration for Clovers story!
1.4k words
4.43
7.2k
1

Part 6 of the 42 part series

Updated 09/04/2023
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From that first crack of the whip, Clover was lost in the spectacle before her. Aria noted the sudden attention that Clover adopted, the smile she was trying to suppress, and perhaps even the slightly tense body language because she knew she'd be here at some point. Aria softened her smile a little, how she wished she could recapture all those firsts. All those initial moments made this side of the alternate lifestyle community so very special. She reached down curiously, running fingers over Clover's hair. At first, the girl didn't respond, but then her cheeks went pink and she relaxed.

"Definitely a pony.." She whispered before turning her gaze back to the circle.

The first crack of the whip echoed through the air and all four of the ponies in the circle began to move in sync, walking clockwise around the circle. Their horseshoes making clip-clopping noises which could have been used as white noise for sleeping in Clover's opinion. The four of them moved so gracefully. Picking their legs up high, walking with purpose and beauty. They moved in sync, continuing to walk around the circle as Hayley turned constantly to keep her eyes on each of them. Then came the whip again. She cracked it twice in rapid sequence and on queue, all four of the ponies stopped on the spot immediately, tucking their hooves neatly together and keeping their gazes forwards.

"Very good ponies. You're very in sync today, trying to impress Mistress Aria are you?" She asked with a playful chuckle, but before any of them could stomp their answer she had cracked the whip again and they were once again moving.

Hayley let them move along, making a full circuit around her before she raised the whip again and very quickly cracked it three times in sequence. All four ponies planted their leading hoof and turned 180 degrees to the left, continuing into motion as soon as they turned. All four of them moved counter-clockwise now. Clover watched in awe. How did they move so easily in those boots? How did they look so graceful and elegant when moving? She shuffled a little bit as she never took her eyes away, she was already as lost in it as the four in the circle were.

Aria watched the four in the circle with a bit of a smile, but she kept glancing down to Clover, seeing how she reacted. Gaging her response. The girl was certainly into the scene before her, and with how amiable she'd been in her emails and now in person, she was sure of her decision of allowing the girl a try. She remembered when she'd gone to her first pony facility, fresh as a daisy and into a trial period much like this one. In a way, Clover reminded her of a younger version of herself.

Four cracks resounded through the air and like before, each pony planted its lead hoof and turned 180 degrees to the right this time. It was incredible how in sync they were. This went on for a good half an hour until two sharp cracks had the ponies stopping, slicked with sweat and panting heavily. It was a workout, that was for sure.

Hayley turned to Aria and beamed, "Pretty impressive huh? We've been working on their synchronous movements the last few weeks and I think they've got it down!" Hayley was a rather bubbly and excitable female as she spoke, it was clear she was enthusiastic.

Aria nodded, "You've done a wonderful job with these four Hayley. I am thoroughly impressed." She glanced down at Clover and tapped her chin curiously, "I do wonder, however, how you'd do if I threw a wrench in the mix. Which pony would you say is the strongest in the group?"

Hayley looked between the four and rocked her head back and forth, "They're all pretty solid. But I think Holly here is the most impressive of the group. She motioned to a raven hair pony, wrapped in beautiful white leather, with bright blue eyes and a smile on around her bit as she panted softly. Holly turned towards Hayley and offered a polite curtsy in thanks. Hayley patted the pony fondly.

"Why do you ask?"

With a bit of a cheeky smile she waved a dismissive hand and turned her eyes to Clover, "Clover, would you like to give the circle a bit of a try?"

Clover looked up, like an animal in the headlights. She turned her eyes to the circle, Hayley and the ponies who were all still focusing on the circle. Then she looked down at herself and furrowed her brows a little bit. She wasn't exactly equipped to be a part of it.

Aria's chuckle brought her back from the cascade of butterflies in her stomach, "Worried about what you're wearing huh? Nonsense. You're wearing underwear, right? Lose the pants. Get up, and get in the circle. Now. That's not a request either." Aria stared intensely at Clover, there was a certain kindness in her eyes, but also a dominant side that was making arguing with her nearly impossible. Clover shivered nervously and stood up, looking around for somewhere to 'lose the pants'.

Aria looked to Hayley, "She's a little shy it would seem."

Hayley giggled as she led Holly by her bridle to a small closed-in field nearby, sending her off into it with a swat of the rump and closing the gate behind her, "Weren't we all a little shy when we first started Mistress Aria?"

With a nod of agreeance, Aria looked at Clover, "You have ten seconds to do as I have requested."

Clover's heart was beating out of her chest, a slight hint of panic bubbling over mixed with excitement. She reached down, hesitantly undoing the button on her jeans and unzipping them. Her face was bright red and she was more than a little embarrassed as she slid her pants down to her ankles and stepped out of them. She was left in her t-shirt and the thankfully modest pair of black panties she had decided to wear.

Aria let out a sudden chuckle, "And here I had almost expected no underwear. Good pony, edge of the circle. Now. You'll listen to Hayley in full. She's in charge. Understood?"

Clover was still trying to find her breath as she offered a nervous stomp on the dirt, it didn't make much noise but Aria's eyes followed the movement, nodding her approval

Turning and taking a deep breath, Clover would make her way to the edge of the circle where Hayley was waiting for her. The brunette smiled at her and looked her up and down, sizing her up as the other three ponies in the circle stood almost like statues, waiting patiently.

"Hmn...Good legs on her. Maybe a jumper. Or a runner." Hayley tugged a riding crop from her hip, running it over Clovers side as she walked around her, poking at her back gently, "Good posture too. Tell me pony, you've remained in good shape most of your life?"

Clover stomped once, wincing at the hard ground beneath her feet.

Hayley gave her a sympathetic look, making sure Aria didn't see it. She tapped Clover's chin gently with the tip of her crop, forcing her to lift it, "Chin up. I know you're nervous, but be a proud pony. You've taken the step that most people are too afraid to take."

She offered a bright smile at Clover, "Welcome to Tall Tails Clover. Give her a good welcome girls..."

The other ponies, including Holly in the field, turned and whinnied happily in her direction. It made her blush more, but the kind gesture and welcome helped calm the butterflies in her stomach a little. She shuffled and looked down at her feet, a sharp tap of the crop beneath her chin forced her eyes back up, "Ponies don't stare at their feet, Clover. Keep your chin up. I won't tell you again."

Hayley turned then, walking back to the center of the circle as she clipped the crop back to her belt, "Now, I'm not going to give a huge detailed explanation of whip circle. I find that learning by doing is much more effective. So I'm going to provide a single command, and we will correct and teach as we go. Does everyone understand?"

Three stomped in sync and Clover's little tiny stomp echoed out afterward.

"Alright then. Let's get it started."

Hayley cast Clover one final smile and then without further hesitation, cracked the whip once!

TWC = 9707