Pony Tales - Clover - Day 06

Story Info
Part 6 of Clovers dive into Ponyplay! It's been tough!
1.8k words
4.61
6.2k
1

Part 9 of the 42 part series

Updated 09/04/2023
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long day it was. Seven hours in the hot sun. Sure, Hayley had been sure to bring her an occasional bucket of water to keep her hydrated. But the baking sun just broke her down more and more. By the time Aria made her way out to the field, Clover was slumped against the pole, hanging by her wrists and with her head lolling downwards slightly. She wasn't having heat stroke or anything. But to say baking in the sun all day after the heavy workout at whip circle had worn her out was an understatement. She hung weakly and breathed slowly, sweat pouring off her visibly.

It was the sudden sharp shock of cold that tore Clover from her slumber. Aria stood at the entrance of the field holding the spray nozzle of a hose and was spraying her down with the freezing cold water. She let out a cry, making sure her cry was not made up of words. She winced and turned trying to turn away from the cold water spraying her down from head to toe.

"Did you enjoy your day in the sun Clover?" She asked curiously. She knew several ponies had come over to investigate her from outside the field a little bit and that Hayley had sat and brushed Clover's hair out for half an hour, offering calming and reassuring words. She hadn't been uncared for. But she could see the sheer exhaustion in Clovers form as she slumped even with the cold water soaking her down.

Clover coughed slightly as the spray hit her face, "We can't have you dripping sweat all over the house. Figured I'd give you a rinse before taking you back to your room. Aren't I nice?" She stopped the hose and rolled it back up, hanging it on a hook just outside the gate and walking over to Clover who had stomped her agreeance of Aria being 'nice'.

Aria leaned down a little, using a single finger to lift Clover's weak chin and looking into dazed-looking green eyes, "I think you've understood the lesson today Pony. I am proud of you. I'm going to release your arms now, then we can head back to the house. You may shower up and relax. Your dinner will be brought to your room."

She didn't give Clover time to answer, Not that she would have. She moved behind her and undid the three leather straps, hooking them over the top of the post for cleanup a bit later. She was quick to catch Clover by the shoulders when she slumped slightly towards the ground, her feet incredibly sore and making it hard for her to stand, "Easy there Pony. Easy. It's only a short walk before we get to the house. You can make it. Come...I've got you."

Aria was not without compassion. There was, after all, a human behind the pony. Someone who could feel pain. Someone who was throwing herself into the deep end of Ponyplay. Sometimes soft and calm reassurances were needed. Sometimes a little help went a long way. Aria didn't release her supportive hold from Clover's waist all the way back to the second floor of the house. Aria led Clover into the bedroom and towards the bathroom, "Trust me when I say. Keep the water on medium. Hot water is going to make it worse ok?"

Clover winced as she stomped her foot weakly on the floor. Aria eased her onto the wooden stool and smiled at the girl. She set a towel out at the door and pointed to the safety bars lining the interior of the shower, "Use those. There IS an emergency call button beneath the nozzles. Keep that in mind." Aria nodded and after she was sure the girl would be ok, she offered her a soft pat of the cheek and turned to leave her in private while she made arrangements with the cook of the house.

Clover wasn't sure how long she sat on the stool, trying to organize her mind and not focus on the pulsing pain in her feet and legs, the stinging sensation still lingering from sweat on her body. While it felt like an age, she got up after only ten minutes. Letting out a sharp whimper as the pain in her feet rang out. She carefully used the bars in the shower to get to the nozzles, taking Aria's advice and turning the water on medium rather than hot. She slumped back against the wall and slid to the ground as the water washed over her.

That's when the tears came. Flowing down her cheeks as she rubbed her incredibly sore feet and trying to sort through her emotions. It was something many subs faced when coming 'down' from a day like Clover had. She cried into the shower, rubbing her feet tenderly and sitting there almost dejectedly, defeated. Naked and alone on the floor of a shower in another country.

Of course, it was every proper dominant's place to be there in moments like these. Aria was no exception. She cared about everyone under her care. She'd made very quick arrangements with the cook and had returned. She listened to Clover sob from outside the bathroom for a few moments before she walked inside, being careful not to look at the girl's naked form. Bare feet stepped into the shower and despite her long cardigan, her t-shirt, and her shiny leather pants, she sat right down beside Clover and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"Just breathe Clover. You're safe. You're ok." She whispered in soft reassuring tones.

Clover found herself leaning into that hug as the water washed over the two of them.

"That was an incredibly intense first day. I'm very proud of you. You did better than most ponies when they first come." Aria spoke as she took a washcloth and some sweet-smelling soap. She lathered up the cloth gently and moved about, taking her time to massage it over the girl's body respectfully and very gently. Her fingers pushed and massaged softly at Clover's feet, kneading a bit of the pain out and speaking the whole time, "Just relax Clover. Things will become easier in time. You're already shaping up into a wonderful addition to the farm."

The two of them sat there for a fair amount of time, Aria helping to wash Clover off and help her to calm down. She spent a good chunk of time just massaging at her feet and legs and by the time the water had gotten cold, Clover was breathing softly and more relaxed. The day had been exhausting for her and Aria understood how overwhelming those firsts could be. She picked up a towel off the nearby rack and offered it to Clover politely before helping her to her feet. She stepped a little more comfortably now but it was still clear each step was painful.

Aria let Clover towel herself off, taking a moment to wrap a towel around her own shoulders and help lead Clover out of the shower and into the main room. A curious bottle sat atop the vanity near the bed, it was like a bottle you'd give a hamster but a bit bigger with a steel straw coming out one end of it.

Moving slowly, and guiding Clover into the chair at the vanity, she'd reach down and clip the bottle into a small holder on the top of the mirror. Aria tapped the straw gently, "Dinner. It's called mash. A mix of ingredients including Fortified Oats, Milk, and a few other select supplements and vitamins to help a working pony. The flavors rotate quite often. Sip at it slowly and try to enjoy while I sort out your mane ok?"

Clover alternately tapped one hand gently on the vanity. Aria didn't correct her, understanding how sore her feet were. Aria grabbed a brush and began to run it softly through the pony's hair.

Eyeing the bottle, Clover would lean forward enough to get close, it was at least a soft kind of embarrassing. Something she could accept after her little breakdown. She wrapped her lips around the steel straw and sucked gently. At first, nothing came, but then a warm slurry found her mouth. She expected the taste of oatmeal but was somehow greeted with the tastes of a roast beef dinner. She could taste the meat. The carrots. The butter. It was...incredible and slightly warm which added to the sensation. Clover blinked a few times.

Behind her, Aria chuckled, "A rather impressive concoction our cook specializes in. That's the good stuff. There's an alternative called slop, but that's only for misbehaving ponies. Best hope you never have to taste that." She let the words hang in the air as she continued to brush out the ponies mane gently, teasing out the knots with soft tugs.

Clover didn't respond in any way. She just sucked at the straw almost greedily. Realizing now just how hungry she was. Before she knew it she was sucking at air. Aria reached over and unclipped the bottle and set it to the side, "Good pony. Did you enjoy it?"

Another tap on the dresser with her hand.

Aria nodded and set the brush back down placing her hands on Clover's shoulders and looking at her in the mirror, "You did very well today. I suggest an early evening. But don't neglect to watch the sunset over the farm. It's quite a sight. If you need anything. There is a buzzer button on your side table that will summon one of the maids. I will leave you to relax for now pony. You have a wonderful day ahead of you tomorrow."

With a smile, Aria turned to leave but was a little surprised as arms wrapped around her and gave her a soft hug. Aria softened her smile and patted the girl's head gently, "A very sweet pony. Rest well, Clover." Clover released her and watched as Aria collected a few things and made her way out of the room. It was moments like these that Aria lived for.

Clover turned to regard herself in her mirror. Thankful now for Hayley stopping by after she was tied to the post and applying a generous layer of sunscreen to her skin. She was luckily not burnt at all. She sighed softly and turned her gaze to the balcony The sun was setting in the distance and a low light came in through the window. She opted to take the woman's advice, painfully making her way to one of the two chairs on the balcony, somehow not surprised at the mysterious redheaded pony sitting in one of the chairs.

Clover settled into the unoccupied chair and sat there in relaxing silence with the other pony, watching the sun set on Tall Tails.