Pony Tales - Clover - Day 09

Story Info
Clover discovers that the vet is caring but strict!
1.3k words
4.48
5.8k
00

Part 15 of the 42 part series

Updated 09/04/2023
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hard day yesterday, followed by being woken up extremely early to get pulled to the barn for tacking and shoeing had already left Clover exhausted. As soon as her head hit the pillow on the couch, she'd passed out almost immediately, her soft breathing barely echoing through the workshop as Christoph went about his tasks for the day, the main one being repairing the shoe that the pony earlier had destroyed. He worked away quietly, letting the exhausted pony sleep. He would have to make sure to fix up the cot in her stall so she could get a solid night's rest that evening. Because if she was this tired now, he could only imagine what she was going to be like at the end of the day.

It was at least an hour before the woman in the white coat came to the blacksmith to collect her next patient. She was surprised to find the pony asleep on the couch, breathing soundly. The woman narrowed her dark blue eyes and reached for the crop attached to her belt beneath her medical coat.

Christoph was quick to hurry over, "No no. Ah gave her permission t'rest. She's had a long mornin'..."

The woman turned her eyes on Christoph, "Ponies do NOT go on the furniture Christoph. No matter how nice you're feeling."

Christoph and scoffed and leaned down to gently shake Clover awake, "My forge. My rules." He mumbled at her. The woman shook her head, tucking a few strands of sandy brown hair behind her ear.

Clover eased her eyes open with a soft groan around the bit in the mouth. The bright light stung at her eyes, taking her a moment to adjust and focusing on Christoph kneeling before her and the doctor lady standing behind him looking unimpressed. Clover sat up slowly and blew a few strands of hair out of her face, looking at Christoph appreciatively.

"This 'ere is our resident vet, Victoria. She's takin' ya off to do your physical before yer thrown to th' trainers. Behave for her like y'did me. Because she ain't nearly as nice." Christoph chuckled as Victoria gave him a shove.

"Oh hush. It's not my fault compared to you everyone is mean." She grumbled.

Victoria snapped her fingers, "Up now Pony. Enough time has been spent lazing about. We've got some medical boxes to check off before you're released for training."

Clover climbed to her feet unsteadily, but thanks to Christoph's hard work, she stood a bit more confidently on her hooves. She looked at Victoria almost expectantly but the woman just raised an eyebrow and turned on her heel, walking off towards the door back inside the barn.

"I'm not coddling you like the others have Clover, it is about time you walk on your own two hooves. Keep up or taste my crop until you do keep up." She fingered the crop on her belt dangerously.

Clover stumbled and with small steps made her way to Victoria who watched her as she moved. She took mental notes that the girl was sore and exhausted. But that was the whole point, the soreness and exhaustion helped to push a pony into that submissive mindset. Performing well in order to find a sense of relief and comfort. So Victoria was not hesitant when she opened the door the strike her crop against the back of the pony's thighs encouraging her to step quickly into the barn.

She hounded Clover all the way across the barn to the door with the big red cross on it. Clover was panting heavily by the time they arrived, shaking a little in her boots from being forced to keep pace. But, she had gotten a bit more confident, her steps a little more secure.

Victoria nudged the door of the clinic open and motioned Clover inside.

The clinic was a pretty unique setup. It was set up like a veterinarian's office with all the appropriate tools and several curtained off hospital beds off to the side. One of which was closed and had a soft groaning coming from it, "That pony is going to be sore for a while. She'll be in a cast for a month at least." She turned her piercing blue eyes on Clover, "Don't you ever come in here with an intentional injury like that. I'm here to care for responsible ponies, not ones who DECIDE TO KICK THEIR STALLS!" She called out loudly making sure the pony in the curtain could hear. Clearly, she was a caring vet but did not care for irresponsibility on the pony's part.

"Is that understood Clover?"

Clover stomped once, a bit harder than before. The resounding noise made her smile a little.

"Alright then. Sit on the bed over there, will you? We'll get your examination done pretty quick, get your shots up to date and then send you off. This won't be nearly as long an appointment as your previous ones. You already sent us most of your medical documentation, this is just us doing our due diligence and making sure you as well as those around you are safe." Victoria offered a bit of a smile despite her gruff demeanor before moving off to the side to grab a file and a clipboard with Clover's name written on the top of it. She stood by the bed, waiting for Clover to sit down on it as she flipped through the medical documents.

"Jeesh...Miss Aria let you come while missing THAT many vaccinations? Jeeze. Five needles for you today. Your backside is going to be sore.." She said with a grin as the nervous-looking Clover eased down onto the medical bed. Victoria was kidding, right? Five needles? Clover furrowed her brow a little bit.

Grabbing her equipment Victoria would turn around and walk back to Clover. She checked her lungs, her heart which was beating out of her chest because she was both nervous and happy, she checked her range of motion and even did that reactive test by tapping her knee with the little mallet. Overall, Clover was in fairly decent health and had no major concerns to be worried about.

It was towards the end of the exam, when her bit was removed and a dental bridge was wedged in her mouth that Victoria sighed a little, "Of couuuuurse she has cavities. Too much sugar in this pony's diet. Don't worry. That's easily fixable at least. We've got a fairly decent dentist on call." She scribbled a few notes on Clovers file and then tugged the rubbery bridge out of her mouth and smiled, "Overall, not so bad Pony! Usually, we find at least one major issue but the only thing you got going for you is some minor cavities and the needles I need to give you. How are you with needles?"

Clover seemed to shrink back a little. She didn't LIKE needles, but she could handle them at least.

"Hmn. We'll give it a try on the bed, but if you freak out and kick me or something, it's going to be hell to pay. Understood?" Clover stomped her hoof but caught nothing but air since the bed was higher off the ground and her hooves weren't touching. Victoria stifled a giggle as she picked Clover's silicone bit back up and held it up.

"Open up."

Clover did so, easing her sore jaw open and allowing the bit to be strapped back in place between her teeth. She understood now what people meant by her jaw being sore. Then it was onto her stomach, a soft pillow being placed under her chin for comfort.

Victoria spoke calmly as she prepped the syringes and wheeled the tray over beside Clover who looked more nervous by the second, "Easy girl. Just breathe. Five pokes, and then you're free as a pony. Figuratively speaking." She picked up the first one and made sure it was clear of air.

"Deep breath...in...and....out..." She spoke very slowly and then on the last word, slid the needle into Clover's left butt cheek.