Pony Tales - Clover - Day 10

Story Info
A new step forward in Clovers journey. Say hello mares!
1.7k words
4.33
5.8k
0

Part 16 of the 42 part series

Updated 09/04/2023
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five pokes! The veterinarian hadn't been joking around! Five pokes in quick sequence followed by plenty of soft words of calming as Clover lay upon the soft bed.

Victoria the veterinarian clapped her hands together and nodded, "Well, that's you all finished up pony! You've got your tack, your shoes and now your medical requirements are in check. Let's find out who you're with for the day, shall we? Be slow as you get up, that's a lot of meds coursing through your system so you may get a tiny bit dizzy for a few moments."

As Victoria walked over to a phone mounted on the wall and dialed a number, Clover rolled over and sat up. She wobbled a little bit, her sore butt making her huff slightly. She knew her vaccinations were a little out of date but she didn't realize that many were out of date. She sighed a little bit and stretched her feet a little in their leather confinement. It had been an interesting day so far, she'd met a lot of interesting people and had glimpsed a few other ponies.

"...Yeah. Who's her initial trainer? Eden huh? Eesh, are you sure Mistress Aria? That's a tough start." She glanced over her shoulder at Clover who looked so innocent swinging her hooves back and forth and looking around the room in curiosity.

"If you think she can handle that. You're pretty hopeful for this one huh?" Victoria chuckled and shook her head as she hung up the phone just as Clover was leaning over to sniff curiously at a jar full of sugar cubes sitting on the bedside table.

"CLOVER!" Victoria said sharply, swatting at the table and making the pony jump, "Those are for ponies with perfect teeth! Not ones whose teeth need work."

Clover looked up with a bit of a pout but nodded. With Victoria's help, she hopped to her hooves, catching her balance easier than she expected. This didn't go unnoticed by Victoria, "You're getting comfortable in those pretty quick. But don't get too overconfident. That's how ponies get hurt." She let Clover go and whistled for her to follow, walking to the door of the clinic and nudging it open, "Now since I've got Sapphira over there all busted up, I'm going to turn you loose. Go out the front of the barn towards the mansion and look for the woman with short black hair. She's pretty hard to miss, has a neck tattoo of a name in a bed of roses. That's Eden. She's your trainer for the day."

Victoria watched Clover step out the door, turn and stomp once in understanding.

"Best of luck Clover. I hope you're enjoying your time so far." She closed the door and rubbed her head, "Because your commitment is about to be tested."

Clover stood there alone outside the clinic. The stable was empty except for a few ponies scattered about in their stalls engaged in various activities. Some laid on their cots, some sucked at bottles attached to their walls, presumably leftover breakfast or something else. Clover wobbled and made her way into the central aisle, pausing for a moment when she noticed a line of stalls towards the back of the back in a bit of a darker section. These stalls were painted bright red and every single one of them held an occupant leashed to the wall of the stall.

They say curiosity killed the cat, but luckily, Clover was a pony. She wobbled her way down the aisle towards the curious stalls. Each stall had a nameplate but they all said the same thing 'MARE' in bold black lettering against the gold plate. The stalls were empty except for a few hooks on the walls and their occupants. The occupants were the rather concerning part. Each individual was covered from head to toe in a thick latex catsuit including a hood, of which only the color of their hair defined them. Two redheads, a blonde and brunette. They all wore the same style hooves and a body harness that looked tighter than it needed to be.

Clover stared at the four ponies for a long moment. She thought about nodding, but every one of them had a thick blindfold about their eyes, and based on the large silicone bits in their mouths and the hood covering their ears, they weren't able to communicate much.

Was this some sort of punishment? A choice? Clover hadn't remembered reading about them on her entry forms. She walked past each stall, the only odd thing about the stalls was that each one had a random item sitting atop the post next to the door.

One of the blondes had an old can of pringles sitting atop her post. The other blonde had a small white cat statue. The brunette had a little paw figurine and the redhead had a little black statuette of a pony.

"Ah yes. The group of ponies you'd likely best avoid joining."

Clover squealed and jumped, stumbling and banging into the door of one of the mares, who nickered around its bit.

Standing behind her and having snuck up without a sound was Aria holding a riding jacket over one shoulder and looking incredible in her black knee-high riding boots, crisp beige breeches, and a button-up white t-shirt, "These dear Clover. Are the mares. Or as some say, the strict pony's. Only one of them is in that tack by choice, the other three earned it via their choices. Or poor choices I should say. It is an incredibly isolating experience. No vision, very little hearing, encapsulated in sensory depriving latex from tip-to-toe. Their meals consist of only slop and they never leave their stalls unless a trainer comes to make use of them. If you want to feel absolutely broken down and submissive, that's certainly the way to get there." Aria grinned a little bit, "Some ponies are into that. But for the most part, it serves as a punishment here."

Clover stared at the mares and blinked. Their situation sounded terrifying and she made a note to never get in trouble to where that was a viable option.

She turned to Aria who smiled at her, "Luckily, Trial ponies are not at risk for such things." She looked at her watch for a moment, "I believe Eden was expecting you almost ten minutes ago. A bit of advice, while I know curiosity can overwhelm us, perhaps try to be on time when you've somewhere to be, Clover. I am afraid I can offer no protection from Eden being upset at you being late."

Clover tilted her head a little bit. She'd had a time limit? Nobody had said that. But then, maybe she should have assumed that getting to Eden in quick time was appropriate. It did not do to make people wait. She stared down at her feet apologetically but Aria's finger pushed her chin up, "Chin up. Mistakes happen, and stop staring at your hooves. You'll miss the rest of the wonderful world around you darling Clover." She flicked the Pony's nose and then nudged her towards the front of the barn.

"Now get going! Eden is probably searching for you by now."

Clover shuffled a bit and did her best to make haste towards the front of the barn at Aria's insistence. It took her several minutes to get to the front of the barn but then she was faced with a problem. None of the doors leading out were open. She stood and stared, the rule that ponies were not permitted to open doors echoing in her head. But...how was she supposed to go find Eden? She shuffled nervously and looked over her shoulder, Aria was long gone and there wasn't anyone out of tack in the barn that could help her.

A bit of panic set into her stomach. There was a single door to the side with light coming through underneath that opened via a bar you could push on. She wondered if she could get away with pushing that open to get outside? She stepped from hoof to hoof, looking around for other options but she could see none. She stepped forwards, pressing her armbinder to the bar and easing the door open. She stumbled backward, falling over as the door gave sudden way.

She tensed for the ground to come up and meet her but it never came. Instead, something caught her by her ponytail and held her fast.

Squinting because of the light and wincing painfully, Clover turned her head to see a woman, crouching down, her fingers laced into Clover's ponytail. She had short jet black hair and a clear tattoo of a bed of roses on her neck. The woman stared at her with narrow eyes, "Not only. Are you almost twenty minutes late. But then you dare to open a door?" The woman spoke in a stern voice as Clover squirmed against the hand holding her ponytail.

Eden forced her face into the dirt, "Not a good start for you Clover. And if you keep squirming, you can stay face down in the dirt for the rest of the day." Clover stopped moving almost immediately, panting heavily in both fear and confusion.

"It has fallen upon me, to get you working on those hooves of yours. For now, We will forego punishment for both your big mistakes here. We can correct those later." She released the Pony's hair and stood up slowly, "Get up. Follow me. Now." She said in strict, concise tones.

Clover began to crawl to her feet but Eden grabbed her and pulled her up roughly, "Pony. When I give you an order, I expect you to get moving! This is a barn for ponies. Not lazy humans wearing tack and pretending they can trot with the best." She pointed forwards a large fenced-in circle off to the left of their position, "Round pen. Go!" She didn't Clover a chance to get going, pulling the crop off her belt and cracking it across the girl's flanks. Clover got moving as quickly as she could.

Eden didn't give her a chance to pause as they headed towards the round pen, keeping on top of her, standing her up roughly when she stumbled, and always encouraging her forward momentum with her crop. It would seem real training was about to begin!