Pony Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fun2wear
fun2wear
33 Followers

Emily smiled and twirled around for Eric. A fluffy fox tail roughly a foot and half long flicked out as she twirled and laughed. Eric's eyes got even wider in surprise when seeing the tail. It wasn't a simple clip-on tail, instead it went straight up into Emily's butt cheeks. Shaking her tail back and forth she looked back over her shoulder at him and said, "I couldn't let you have all the pet fun!" She began laughing and shaking her tail more.

Eric closed the distance between them with controlled haste. He had to touch this magnificent creature. "You're so incredibly beautiful." He said as he pulled her into him. His hands found her butt, giving them a firm squeeze to which she responded by trying to wag her tail some more. "I am blown away by this! I don't even know what to say." He felt he was rambling like an idiot, but he didn't care and judging by the blush and smile on Emily's face she didn't mind either.

She was nearly his height with her stilettos on and she leaned over and planted a big kiss on his cheek. She pulled away and giggled at it and he knew right way that he had a set of lips on his face from her lipstick. He just smiled, accepting it as a trophy from her. "Can I get my fox something to drink?" He asked her.

"Mmm, yes please." She said still smiling. As if to emphasize how giddy she was feeling she gave her tail another wiggle. Eric laughed and walked into the kitchen area and got her a vodka with a mix of some juice with it. Bringing it back into the room he saw that she was laying on her side on the couch. The light from the fire accented off her breasts and her eyes that were looking at him.

"Here you are my sweet fox." He said bending down with the drink. She took the drink from him and he bent in even further and kissed her on the mouth. At first it was a soft kiss but then he sank into her as she pulled on him and the kiss became more intense. Her tongue flashed across his lips and the two of them smiled, forehead to forehead. His hand had found her breasts under the body stocking and through it he could feel her erect nipples. Gently he caressed his fingers across the nipples which caused her to twitch with the heightened feeling that they were getting.

Emily's breath began to deepen as his hands moved down her body and he kissed his was across her jawline to her neck. Her eyes closed and her head tilted back against the cushions of the couch opening her chest to him. Pulling her to the side he placed her onto her back and slowly got onto the sectional couch himself on a knee. Emily's hands were working through Eric's hair as his face made his way down her neck to her breasts.

Her breasts were still covered by the body stocking which was preventing Eric from using his mouth on them. While squeezing them with his left hand his right hand worked its way down to her g-string. Emily's hips were beginning to work themselves up and down and began to push against his hand. He could feet the wetness on the material as soon as he touched it. Still squeezing with his left hand he worked his kisses down her abdomen and to her pelvic area. Her hips began to thrust her crotch directly at his face. Taking his cue Eric took a hand on either side of Emily's g-string that she had smartly decided to wear on the top of the body stocking and began to work it down her hips. Emily arched her back and Eric pulled it the rest of the way down, careful that it didn't catch on her tail and pull on it.

Eric worked the g-string all the way down her legs and over her heels until she was no longer wearing it at all. Eric held it up with a smile like it was a trophy he had just won. Dropping it on the floor he leaned forward with his mouth once again near her pussy. Emily again put her hands into his hair and guided his head onto her lips. Eric heard a gasp and then a positive moan from Emily when his lips made contact with her pussy. He began to work his tongue over her clitoris alternating where it was flicking. Emily's legs began to arch up and back towards her as Eric brought her to the brink of orgasm. Eric could hear Emily's breathing become very heavy and then she held it and he knew that she was very close. Keeping up with the barrage from his tongue he savored in the taste of her. Her juices covered his mouth and he relished it, knowing his actions and the closeness of them were the cause of it.

Emily shuddered as she orgasmed and she let out a large breath that she had been holding. Extra sensitive now she guided Eric's head up from her pussy as it quivered and the feelings washed over her body. Eric smiled up at her and said, "I love your taste so much." Emily gave him a loving smile back, still relishing the feeling but she wanted more. She wanted him to be inside of her.

"I need you in me." She gasped between breaths. She swung one of her legs over Eric and stood up from the couch. She then pulled Eric up to a standing position and to his shock she kissed him intensely on the lips. He wasn't expecting this as she typically wasn't one to want her fluids in her own mouth. She then squatted down to the ground, her tail pooling up on the floor under her and she began to work his belt open.

Eric helped her and unfastened it. Emily was pulling his pants down with a fire driving her, Eric smiled and gladly stepped out of his pants and underwear allowing his very erect cock to pop directly up. Emily grabbed his cock with one hand and began to pump it and placed the tip of it in her mouth swirling her tongue around it briefly. Eric enjoyed it but he could see that she was aching for more. She pushed him down onto the couch and was on him before he had come back from the first bounce of the cushion.

She climbed on top of him and he felt the fox tail on his balls as she grasped his cock and slid it into her slowly. She lowered herself onto him and exclaimed, "Holy shit, you're huge right now!" She began to slowly work herself back and forth until she had relaxed enough to accommodate his size comfortably in her. Once she did the tempo increased and they began rocking their hips back and forth and within seconds Emily was cumming once more. Eric could feel her arms shake and she said "I..gasp..need you...gasp...to take me...gasp...from behind." She said.

"I'd love to." Eric replied and helped her dismount him. Once she was off, she turned around and knelt over offering her backside to him. Eric looked down and saw her fox tail hanging between her cheeks and he lifted it up and laid it onto her back. Inching forward then he plunged his cock back into her and her Emily moan once more. The plug inside of her, combined with Erics size made everything in there feel tighter for her. Eric grabbed her along her hips and began thrusting inside of her, bouncing up against her tail. Emily orgasmed twice more before Eric plunged as deep as he could inside of her, pulling her into him with an intensity, holding the motion. Emily made a noise as he plunged as deep as he could and he felt himself explode inside of her, not letting go of her hips. She was his fox and she wasn't going to be able to get away from him. He pulsed, filling her up and she gasped.

A few moments later he released her and he heard a sigh from her as she was able to relax from the large push that Eric had done. Slowly he removed himself from her, the two of them breathing hard. Eric slowly laid back onto couch and Emily turned around to face him. She wasn't able to directly sit down with the tail sticking out of her butt so taking advantage of the situation she crawled over to him and laid along him with her head on his chest. Eric wrapped his arm around her as she lay there on him. "I love you so much." She said to him.

"I love you too my fox." He replied to her with a smile. She lifted her head up and looked at him and smiled.

"I was really hoping you'd like this." She replied, a pleased look across her face.

"Like it? I loved it!" With a big smile on her face she laid her head back down onto his chest once more. Together they laid there listening to the soft pops and cracks of the fire until both of them had dozed off. After a few moments Eric woke to the sound of the needle on the turntable bouncing off the middle and returning to the start position. He leaned down and gave Emily a kiss on top of her head. He could tell that she had fallen asleep as well but that his kiss had stirred her.

"Ugh, I don't want to get up but I need to go take this tail out of my ass." She said and the two of them laughed. "It's surprisingly comfortable though." She added as she sat up.

"Oh yeah?" Eric asked. The two of them weren't completely unfamiliar with butt plugs. Emily would wear a jewel one occasionally for the briefest of moments as that was about all she could stand as it felt like it was cutting into her cheeks. Eric had tried plugs as well and rather enjoyed the full feeling of them. The few times that he had worn one when having sex he had orgasmed very quickly as it had been pushing against his prostate. Emily had tried pegging with him on a couple of occasions and had in turn let him try anal with her. He knew it wasn't something she was really into much so he hadn't pushed the desire to try more with her. This could really change things he thought if she was having as much fun as she was when there was a tail attached.

"Yep, it's a glass plug like the horsetail one you got and it's way more comfortable. Crazy what a difference it makes. But, it's also definitely time for me to take it out. I don't think it's something I want to wake up in the morning still wearing." She said that last part with a smile and stood up. She shook her butt back and forth a few more times for Eric and then walked off to the bathroom to get cleaned up. Eric gave her the privacy to get her plug out and clean up how she wanted to with the plug. When he heard the shower turn on he went in and joined her.

"We never finished our drinks." He pointed out to her.

"Yeah, I'm good for now. Plus, you need to be hydrated for tomorrow." She said nodding her head at him.

He smiled at her, watching the water from the shower head drum into her shoulder. "Big plans for tomorrow or something?" He asked playfully but still trying to gauge how she was feeling towards their plans for doing ponyplay, though after her performance with the fox tail tonight he was pretty confident that tomorrow was going to be good to go.

She laughed at his comment, "Yeah, there's something big happening tomorrow. And I'm really looking forward to it." She pulled him into her wet body under the stream and they embraced once more.

Eric woke to the sound of Emily downstairs in the kitchen. He rolled out of bed and pulled on a t-shirt and a pair of trunk style underwear that Emily liked. Walking downstairs he saw that she was making breakfast and wearing one of his shirts and a pair of his boxers. Her hair had been hastily thrown up in a ponytail to keep it out of her way. She smiled as she saw him. "Good morning babe. I'm making sure you have a good breakfast before we play today. Would you like some coffee?" She asked as she was actively scrambling some eggs.

Eric took a cup of coffee from her and gave her a kiss. Walking to the door to the deck he looked out its glass window. Light was just starting to fill the valley in a muted color. The sun would still be another hour or so before it crested the ridge to the valley they were in. Looking at the thermometer hanging outside it indicated that the temperature was hovering just below 60 degrees. In a few hours it would be perfect weather for walking outside without becoming too chilled.

The two of them sat down at the table and ate their breakfast. Emily had made a hearty meal and Eric was sure that he wouldn't be hungry for some time after it. He forced himself to eat despite his nerves. The anticipation of this day could be quickly ruined by it failing to live up to the hype that he had made it in his head. He wondered how long into it would take before Emily decided she was bored with it. Only time would tell he decided.

After breakfast they cleaned up and Eric slipped his feet into some sandals and pulled a robe on. He was not completely naked underneath, but it didn't matter, everything he would be wearing was out in the stable. Walking up the stairs of the loft Eric saw Emily pulling different clothing items out of her bag. "I think I'm going to go for a more equestrian look and not a cowgirl." She said. "I think it may be too cold today to not wear pants and long sleeves for me and if I do the cowgirl thing, I want some daisy dukes and a plaid shirt that is too small to hide anything." She said giggling.

As she was digging through her bag she came across an item and said, "Oh, I want you to wear this today too." Her hand removed from the bag and Eric saw that she had the black 3d printed chastity cage that he had. Chastity play wasn't something they really did with any real seriousness. Eric and Emily both agreed that it was fun for short periods of time but that they both viewed it more as something for decoration and for teasing foreplay.

Eric tilted his head, curious. "You want me to wear the cage today?"

"Mmhmm. In some of the forums I'm in I've heard several people mention they have their ponies wear them. It helps keep them focused and prevents them from trying to breed with anything." Her nearly indifferent approach to this and the mention of breeding, not sex, was eye opening to Eric. She had indeed done research on her own and was far more read into this than he had realized.

"Well then, I guess we can't have that!" Eric said laughing as he took the cage out of her hand. Just the thought of it was arousing him and the more he thought about it the more he realized she was right. If he was caged and wasn't able to get an erection, he would in fact likely focus more on the tasks at hand of being a pony. Trying to think of something else to quit arousing himself he finally managed to slip his parts through the ring and then slid the plastic cage over his cock, forcing it to point down.

When he was done, he handed the key over to Emily. She smiled and hooked it to a necklace and put the necklace around her neck. Eric sat down on the bed as he watched Emily pull out a pair of tight black equestrian riding pants. To match, she had a tight white riding shirt which she put on over a black bra that could be lightly seen through the white material. She wore a black microfiber thong and pulled the riding pants up, tucking her white shirt into it. The whole outfit was very snug, and Eric felt himself grow to the constraint of the cage he was wearing.

Emily then pulled out a pair of riding boots from her bag. They were also black with a glossy sheen to them. The boots were stiff and were made specifically for riding. With a bit of a struggle, Emily finally popped her feet down into the boots. Eric hadn't heard her say so directly, but he was pretty sure they had some actual horse riding to do in the future. It'd be a shame for that outfit to go to waste he thought.

"How do I look?" She asked, spinning around so he could see all of her.

"You look magnificent, I really like the outfit a lot!" He told her as he stood up. He walked over to her and she smiled at him.

"You're oozing out of your cage, you must like it." She giggled as she watched a small drip of precum fall through the slit in the end of his plastic cage. "Let's go get you ready." Together they walked outside and Eric offered his hand to her. Emily gladly took it and interlaced her fingers with his with a big smile. He could see she was already enjoying this and had a little pop in her step.

Entering the stable, they came to the table of items that Eric had placed the day prior. There was a slight musty smell of straw in the stable and a chill in the cool mountain air. Eric's body was telling he shouldn't take the robe off, but he knew that with the activity he would warm up in no time. Wasting no time and delaying the inevitable he opened the front of his robe and felt the blast of cool air hit his naked front and he felt himself shiver as he placed the robe onto the table.

Emily was sorting through some of the items and picked up a pile of black nylon material and held it up, the material falling towards the ground from where she held it. The item became visible as a thick denier nearly opaque body stocking for Eric, "Here you go, I believe this goes on first." She said. Eric thanked her and took it from her and turned it around a bit before he figured out how he was to get it on. The body stocking would cover his legs up to his upper thighs where it would then cut in as suspenders to back above his waist again before filling back out and then up to his neck in a halter. Eric had told Emily he was interested in the wet latex look or a catsuit but he tended to run a bit warm and they had decided that it would probably cause him to overheat, especially with all the additional items he was about to wear. In the end, they decided on the black opaque nylons as it would have a similar effect yet allow his body to still breath. It would also provide a material to go between his feet and the boots and the bustier he was going to wear.

Eric grabbed a nearby chair and placing his robe on it so it wouldn't be so cold to sit on he proceeded to sit down and began to work the stockings up his legs. Emily and Eric had taken the time together to wax each other's legs and crotches a few days before their trip. Thankfully, Eric was not a hairy man and the two of them had made waxing each other a date night every 3-4 weeks for several months. Without much difficulty aside from his cock trying to grow in his cage from the excitement of what he was doing Eric pulled the stockings easily up his muscular legs. Standing up he pulled the remainder over his caged crotch and as he pulled the torso portion up Emily moved in behind him and fastened the snaps behind his neck for the halter top.

Eric turned around to face Emily and reached over and gave her a kiss. She leaned close to him and reaching around she squeezed his butt with both of her hands. Her fingers traced the suspenders portion of the bodystocking at his backside and then gave his butt another squeeze. "I love you butt so much, and I didn't realize at first how sexy you could look in something like this. I'm quite jealous!" she said playfully to him. She then grabbed a black satin bustier off the table. Since Eric was proportionally different than a female body, he had to do some research to find the best way to be fitted for a corset or bustier. The best pro tip he got was to flip the bustier upside down and let his broad chest be where a female's hips would fill out the bustier or corset. He was doubtful about it until he tried it and realized that the bustier truly did fit better that way and the lacing was even in the back which was important for aesthetics.

Flipping the black bustier over Emily pulled it around Eric and helped him fasten the five loops at the front. Eric then held the front halves together as Emily went behind him and began to work at the laces. Pulling at the top and bottom she worked her way towards the middle and Eric began to feel the constriction on his torso. Emily continued to work at the laces until the garmet was snug but not crushing. The goal was not to restrict Eric's ability to breath but also for it to not fall off. Eric let Emily know when they were at the happy medium and she tied it off, ensuring it would not come undone accidently.

Emily ran her hands down the sides of the bustier, feeling the boning material underneath and how snug it was. Eric realized that Emily was inspecting him, looking for any imperfection in his outfit as she circled around him. He stood still until she was satisfied with the fit, tucking in a bit here, fixing the bodystocking there, and giving it a nod of approval. Eric then sat down on the chair again as Emily pulled his boots over to him. The boots were of a unique design, like a stiletto without the heel. Instead, a horseshoe had been fastened and the front of the boots made to look like hooves. The boots would lace up all the way to just below Eric's knees.

fun2wear
fun2wear
33 Followers