Pony Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric was quiet and then nodded his head, "At the bare minimum I think I need some more lube on it, it's starting to ache a bit."

"OK, well I'm going to take it out of you while we're resting so your butt can get a break as well. Lean forward please." Eric did, stopping himself on his forehead since he couldn't brace himself with his hands. This left his butt sticking up in the air. Emily knelt down and unbuckled the strap holding the plug in and pulled the tail through the strap until the strap was free. Taking a wet wipe, she held it under the plug and as she slowly pulled it out, she watch his hole stretch around the widest part of the plug. She was always amazed at how elastic the asshole was. Applying a little forward pressure so the plug wouldn't swiftly pop it out she slowly removed it, watching as his asshole flared without anything in it and then shrank back down and closed. She wiped off the area with the wipe and then refastened the strap to his back without the plug.

Having wiped the tail plug off as well, she set it aside out of the way and stood up. As she did so she felt her ben-wa balls jiggle inside of her, "oof, I think it may be time to take these out as well. I'm getting kind of tender with them in." She commented. She was now standing in front of Eric and after a quick glance around she decided that now was as good a time as any to remove them. She took her hands and placed them on the side of Eric's head which was about roughly waist height to her since he was still on his knees. "Too bad you're still blindfolded pony, you could get quite a show here as I slowly pull the balls out of me." She drew out the word slowly to emphasize it, knowing that Eric would be visualizing it in his head.

"Well, you could always undo my blindfold so I could watch." He suggested with a smile, knowing that she probably wouldn't agree to it but he felt it was worth a shot.

"Now, where would the fun in that be. You'll just have to use your imagination and listen to what is going on." She let go of his head with her hands and with a quick motion she undid the zipper right in front of his face so he would hear it. "Mmmm, you've made me pretty wet down here." She commented as she pushed her crotch towards his face, so it was mere inches away. "So close, poor pony."

Eric heard the sound of her fingers running over her unzipped riding pants and guessed that she was probably only a couple inches away from his face. Taking the chance to catch her by surprise he lunged his face forward and put his nose right into her pelvic area and stuck his tongue out. Emily yelped in surprise jumping backwards and started laughing. "Got ya!" he said to her and laughed with her.

"Oh my gosh you surprised me, I was not expecting that!" She moved back forward to him and took his head in her hands once more and pulled it to her groin. "You like that don't you." She said, watching Eric nuzzle her through her panties and inhaled through his nose to smell her scent. She laughed and put his head back. "OK now, that's enough." She said. Emily then started to work her pants down over her hips and got them down to her thighs. "Mmm, that cool air feels good on my ass." She said and watched a smile form on his face.

Taking her thumbs, she put them under the sides of her thong and began to work it down. "If only you could help me get these panties down. I guess I'll have to do it all by myself. There it is, all exposed and you can't see it or touch it." She laughed at the last part devilishly. Waddling forward until she was in front of him again, she said, "Come closer pony, now you can get your fill." Eric leaned forward and she guided his head once more until his face was pressed up against her bare groin. A pleasurable but very subtle moan was let out from Eric.

Emily reached between her legs and felt the loop of the string attached to her inserted ben-wa balls and pulled it forward and brushed Eric's lips with it. "Do you know what that is, pony?" Eric smiled and to her surprise he looped his tongue in it and began to try and tug on it. "Haha, nice try pony. Let me give you a hand." She reached down and began to pull on the string, feeling herself open up and with a rattle the first metallic ball dropped out. "Ooh, one out." She said and then pulled slowly until the second came out. Holding them by the string they were inbetween the two of them when she got the idea.

"OK pony, I want you to open your mouth." Eric smiled and opened as wide as he could with the straps around his head. Emily slowly pushed the ben-wa balls into his mouth and left the string hanging out of it. "I'm going to finish getting our lunch ready. I don't want you to drop those out of your mouth, OK?" Eric nodded his head. Emily then pulled her thong and pants back up and went about getting their picnic items ready.

Eric was blissfully enjoying a mouthful of Emily's wet taste. The thought of her putting the balls into his mouth had never entered his mind as a possibility. He was astounded by how much of a tease Emily had been throughout the morning so far. His cock was straining to the max against its plastic prison. He couldn't believe how the morning had gone and was continually amazed with how inventive with ideas Emily had been.

Emily walked back to him and said, "OK pony, open up." She had grabbed the end of the looped string and pulled the balls out of Eric's mouth. There were no traces of her juices remaining. "My, you cleaned these off pretty well. Quite hungry are we?" She then set the balls down and took the bottle with the straw and offered it up to Eric for him to get a drink. It was far easier this time without the bit in his mouth.

Emily then helped Eric down off his knees until he was sitting on the blanket, legs draped off to one side. This was much preferable as his knees had started to ache. "Are you ready for some food?" She asked him. Eric told her that he was quite hungry and had worked up quite the appetite. Emily sat down next to him and fed him bites of a sandwich and some cut up sausage and crackers. Eric noticed that with the bustier and the body harness on he got full pretty quickly.

Once she was finished feeding him, Emily laid Eric down onto his back so he could fully relax. As much as hands tied, a body harness over a bustier, hoof boots, a chastity cage, and bridle would allow anyway. Regardless, Eric was happy for it, and he felt his body falling into a deeply relaxed state. Now that he wasn't pulling a cart or walking, he started to get a bit chilled. The bodystocking only provided so much warmth. Emily had prepared for this and once she was done eating, she grabbed another thin blanket that she had packed, and she snuggled up next to Eric and pulled the blanket over them. Eric felt the warmth of the blanket and the sun on him and if he hadn't been already blindfolded, he would have likely felt his eyelids getting heavy.

Emily was looking up at the passing clouds when she heard some deep breathing coming from Eric. She didn't think he was fully asleep, but he was definitely relaxed laying there and she cherished the thought of that. She had gotten him out here doing something he had kept as a hidden desire and had fought against doing it. Now, she had him out here quite literally eating from her hand and relaxed enough to fall asleep even though he had given up control of his hands, eyes, and most all his freedom to her. She loved the committed trust he had put in her.

Trust had been one of the key points that Eric had brought up initially and it was the part that intrigued her the most of all of this. When she had been browsing the various ponyplay forums it seemed to be a reoccurring theme. She had messaged several other pony "owners" to get some ideas and to use them as a sounding board for her own ideas. She had come up with a plan for Eric that would help push him with his trust in her and hopefully, through it they would grow closer together. She was confident Eric would continue to push his limits for her, though she was nervous that it could all backfire quickly if she did it wrong. Only time would tell, but for now she would let him rest. He was going to need it for what she was about to put him through.

After roughly twenty minutes Eric stirred. Everything was dark, but of course it would be he thought. He didn't have use of his eyesight. He wondered how long he had been asleep for and adjusted his body a little. He felt Emily next to him but wasn't sure if she was asleep or not too and didn't want to wake her. She felt him move and said, "Hey you." That answered his question if she was asleep or not.

"How long was I asleep for?" he asked her.

"A little while, don't worry about the time babe. You were clearly tired, and we don't have a schedule other than this today." He noticed she wasn't giving him any information to allow him to process when or where he was at. Eric was curious more than ever about how long this would go on. They hadn't exactly agreed on a finish time. He just assumed she would play along for a little while and then that would be it. He wasn't sure, but he felt that it had been several hours already though the only gauge of time he had was his stomach and when it would get hungry.

"How are your feet feeling?" she asked him.

"They feel fine right now. They weren't bad before, just a bit tired. How far did we walk?" He asked again, trying to get a clue as to where they were at. Emily knew what he was doing and responded with a generic answer that they had walked a fair distance, which Eric knew was completely subjective and not a real answer.

She started talking again saying, "Well, let me know if you're hurting anywhere or uncomfortable where I can adjust things. We've got a long way to go and most of it us uphill." This was the first indication of real distance Eric decided and he was a bit nervous hearing it. He didn't remember walking downhill that much on the way here.

"Are we taking a different way back?" He asked inquisitively.

"Pony, trust me that I will get us back to where we need to go when I want us to. You have blinders and a blindfold on for a reason." She chastised him. He was about to say something when she put a hand on the side of his face and said, "Don't worry about what you can't control. You focus on what you can do which is to trust me and to walk where I want you to go and pull my cart. I will take care of the rest." He grew quiet and then told her OK.

She didn't like arguing with him, but she knew that he wanted to trust her, and that letting go of what he could control was the most difficult part. She had intentionally taken as much control from his as she could so he would be forced to rely on her and she intended to take care of him just like she said. "OK pony, are you ready to continue?" Eric said he was and with Emily's help he got up to a kneeling position. "It's time to put your tail back in, lean forward again pony." Emily said, already unbuckling the back of his harness where the strap going between his ass cheeks buckled. She hadn't given him the option of wearing the plug or not, this would be the first test of hers to see where his mind was at with trusting her. She was pleased when he didn't argue but leaned straight over onto his forehead once again, putting his ass directly up in the air.

Emily fed the tail once more through the strap and then putting on another latex glove she had brought along with the lube, she slowly worked her fingers inside of him as she had done earlier that morning until he was relaxed enough to take the plug. Once he was strapped back up, Emily helped him back up to a kneeling position and got the bit and snout ready to put on once again. "Would you like some extra flavor on your bit before it goes in?" She asked him.

Eric smiled, "Mmm, yes please!" knowing exactly what she meant. Emily again undid her pants and slid then down her thighs along with her thong. She wasn't as wet as she had been earlier, "Come kiss me pony and make me wet again." Eric leaned forward and with her hands oh his head he began giving her crotch kisses as she guided him all around. Using his skilled mouth, he nibbled and sucked all over which had the effect of teasing her since he was not on her clit. "Ooh, you naughty pony!" She said and she felt herself rocking her hips back and forth, wanting his mouth to go further south and make her cum. Just when she thought she couldn't handle it and more she pushed his head back, "OK enough or I'm going to push you back over and jump on you!" She exclaimed. Eric was chuckling to himself and was in the process of making a teasing comment to her when he felt her stuff the bit into his mouth.

Emily had been hasty after pulling his head back to swipe the bit through her wet regions to get a good coating on it and when Eric opened his mouth, she had taken the opportunity to surprise him. Plus, she had been serious about pushing him back and jumping on him and riding him. She needed to control his mouth, she was the one in control, not him. "Quiet pony, you don't get to be the teasing one. I'm the one that is in control." She was bucking the bit behind his head and when she was done, she whispered next to him. "I control all of you today pony. I control your sight, your taste, your touch, your sounds." And then reaching down she grabbed his caged cock and said, "I even control this today."

Leaning forward she kissed him on the cheek. "I love the trust you're placing in me today. I won't let anything happen to you and I will take care of you. Do you understand pony?" Eric was quiet, savoring the sweet taste of her once more and relishing in the gravity of his situation of loss of control. He nodded his understanding to her and nuzzled against her. "You're such a good pony." Emily said caressing the side of his face and giving him another kiss on the cheek. She then took the pony snout attachment and buckled it to his face once more.

Eric was helped to his feet and led by his reins back to what he assumed was the same hitching post from earlier and tied off. Emily then walked away to pack up their picnic area. Eric could only guess what else Emily had in store for him. He seemed to have woken up to a very serious yet caring Emily that he hadn't seen before. He was thinking about her and the taste of her that was lingering on the bit in his mouth when he heard her come back and felt her attaching the cart to him once more. When she asked him if he was still doing ok, he stomped his hoof once in affirmation. She went over his harness and outfit very thoroughly checking to make sure everything was in perfect order before undoing his reins and guiding him back to the road.

Emily walked next to him for a while, ensuring that he was still capable of pulling the cart without problems and that there were no issues with his tack or hooves. She then got into the cart and drove him for what he felt was a very long time. Emily stopped him and made sure he got some water and then she continued, again walking next to him. As in the morning Emily spoke to him as they walked, describing the road and the scenery in front of him. This helped Eric focus and visualize what she was seeing.

Eric stepped off the road into a patch of grass at Emily's guidance and in short order felt his reins being tied off to a hitching post. "Good job pony, that was a long leg, but you did amazing. We're going to stop here for a bit. The view is incredible from this new area, and I want to grab some photos of you hitched to this post with that background." Eric stomped once and heard Emily rifling through her things in the cart and then walk off. Left alone, he began to consider what she had said. This was a new area which meant that they had taken a different route back. Now that he thought about it, Emily hadn't actually said they were going back.

Hearing the camera click and her footsteps let him know that she was close by. He desperately wanted to ask her where they were and to see the area so he could gauge how much further. The novelty of the hoof boots was starting to wear off and his feet were aching again. His mouth was becoming sore from the bit again as well and his ass hole was something he could only describe as tired at this point. It was tired of being stretched and filled for the day.

As he was feeling sorry for himself, he heard Emily walk up and start caressing his arms and then his backside. "You're a wonderful pony you know that? I can't believe how incredible you look in all of this and how much I've been getting into this. Believe it or not, I'm actually a little jealous of what you're wearing. It's a sexy outfit and maybe some day we can let me be the one fully trusting you to take care of me." She caressed his butt some more and then untied his reins. "Come along, pony. We've got some more road to cover before we head back. Pretty sure the turn is just up ahead and then it's a fair amount of uphill, but I know you'll do great."

Eric felt the pull on his reins, and he walked forward. His mind was swirling going back and forth between the thought of dressing Emily up as a ponygirl and the fact that she had indicated that they still had a long way to go and that they weren't even heading back yet. In the end, thoughts of Emily trussed up and being led around by him, or even next to him in a fantasy won out. As the distance wore on, he ignored the achy feet and focused on his imagination. He had thoroughly enjoyed her touching caresses on his body. The simple touch had helped him to forget his aches at that moment and the admiration from her of his trust of her made him not regret his decision and helped him feel that the small aches were well worth it.

The terrain had definitely started to rise Eric decided. Either that or he was getting so tired that even pulling the lightweight cart with Emily on it was getting difficult. At any rate he was slowing down. Emily stopped him with the reins and got out of the cart to walk next to him. She encouraged him, telling him he was doing a great job on the hill. To make it easier, Emily told him she would walk next to him the rest of the way as she could see he was getting tired. Eric appreciated her efforts to help him. Her being next to him also helped as he could focus on her voice and not his aches.

They went for a little while longer before Emily said, "OK let's pull off here. I think this is the turn that we need." She guided him off the road once more and came to a stop. "There's not a hitching post here to tie you off to so I'm going to use this branch instead. I need to go take a quick look around to make sure this is the turn we're supposed to take. I was trying to look up on my phone, but the signal out here isn't great, so it was making it tough. I will be back shortly, are you good right now?" She asked him. He was concerned that they were lost, and he desperately wanted to have his blindfold taken off at a minimum so he could see but aside from that he was in fact fine at the moment, so he stomped his hooved foot once.

Emily moved away from Eric and her footsteps faded in the grass until he could no longer hear them. He was once again left to just his own thoughts. He decided that horses must not worry about a whole lot as they spend far more time just standing around or tied off to things than he did, and they didn't seem to care. He stood there for what felt like forever but was probably only five or ten minutes, shifting his weight between his hooves when he heard her come back.

"OK, we're good. We may have missed our turn though but there's another one a little further ahead that should take us to where we need to go. Let's move your arms to a different position for this next part. Eric felt his arms being loosened from the strap going behind his back and then the mitts were unclipped from behind his neck. His arms fell free to their sides and as he let them hang there Emily massaged his shoulders and worked her way down to where the mitts met his wrists.