Pooja: Indian Lesbian in Ottawa

Story Info
Indian BBW meets Haitian lesbian in Ottawa.
1.1k words
1.5
2.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Pooja Ahmad lay in bed next to her lover Stephanie Gregoire, and the curvy, brown-skinned and dark-haired young South Asian woman sighed deeply. It was a sigh of contentment, since she felt more alive than ever. Stephanie wrapped her arms around Pooja and admired her countenance. Pooja had that special afterglow which awesome sex has a habit of laying on the most demure of ladies. Stephanie went all out tonight, making sweet, rough love to Pooja and coaxing a wicked orgasm out of her. Good times. In Pooja's apartment, located in the Baseline Road area near Algonquin College, things were definitely heating up.

"Hmm, I needed that," Pooja said, and Stephanie grinned and caressed her thick brown butt. Stephanie likes big-booty women of all races, a trait she shares with her older brother Stephenson Gregoire. No shame in Stephanie's game. Haitian lesbians and bisexual Haitian women do exist, forming a unique sisterhood of sexual outcasts, and Stephanie is proud to be one of them. Stephanie's parents are fortunately quite accepting, especially since her older brother Stephenson Gregoire is openly bisexual. Modern Haitian families are something else...

Stephanie isn't exactly the type to have spontaneous sexual encounters with women she doesn't know. There are female stalkers out there, and lots of lesbians and bisexual women have had to contend with them. This is a sad reality of the LGBT subculture. Still, when Stephanie met Pooja, she simply sensed that not only was the curvy South Asian gal into women, but she was also horny as can be. Stephanie hadn't gotten laid in a while, not since she split with her ultra-religious and deeply closeted Somali Muslim ex-girlfriend Aisha Osman. Oh well, Stephanie has moved on...

Like a lot of lesbians and bisexual women, Stephanie tends to be drawn to unavailable women. During her halcyon days at the University of Ottawa, Stephanie chased a lot of straight identified girls who would spend the night in her bed, but then wake up and go back to their boyfriends. Stephanie finds straight women fascinating since the choices are quite limited in the world of lesbians and bisexual women. Every dyke has to worry about whether the woman she's approaching has slept with one of her exes. The lesbian dating pool is beyond shallow...

Pooja pressed her big bum against Stephanie's crotch, causing the other woman to grin and hug her tightly. Twenty four hours earlier, the two young women met for the first time. Following the earthquake and storms which battered the Island of Haiti in the middle of the pandemic, Stephanie decided to send some money to her parents, Henri and Josephine Gregoire. That's why, after getting her pay from a certain security company, Stephanie came straight to the financial services company in downtown Ottawa to send the money transfer. The moment Stephanie laid eyes on Pooja, each woman knew what the other was.

It can be said that Stephanie, a young Haitian-Canadian, and Pooja, the daughter of South Asian immigrants, come from different worlds. To a certain extent, this can certainly be considered true. Still, women who love women, whether they identify as lesbian, bisexual, queer, heteroflexible or simply bicurious, can sense one another. All it takes is some very specific eye contact. Heterosexual women simply do not stare into other women's eyes the way lesbians and bisexual women do. It's simply not how mother nature wired them.

"Amen to that," Stephanie cooed softly, and Pooja leaned against her, loving the feel of her lover's lean, muscular, dark-skinned body against hers. Stephanie worked out at Goodlife Fitness three times a week and it most definitely showed. Pooja turned and faced Stephanie. Smiling faintly, Stephanie poked Pooja's nose, causing the other woman to laugh. Yeah, they haven't known each other very long but when the chemistry feels right, why resist it?

"Hmm, feel like an encore?" Pooja whispered, and Stephanie nodded, since she was totally down with that. Pooja and Stephanie playfully wrestled, and Stephanie, a tough tomboy who played rugby in high school and did varsity wrestling while attending the University of Ottawa, definitely handled her own against Pooja. The sleek, muscular Stephanie easily pinned the curvier, bigger Pooja. Stephanie looked into Pooja's eyes and smiled, and once more they kissed.

"You are one delicious woman," Stephanie said as she sucked on Pooja's nipple, causing the other woman to let out a deep moan. Stephanie worked her way down, caressing Pooja's round belly, and then slipping her hand between her thick brown thighs. Pooja gasped as Stephanie laid her hand on her pussy. Stephanie nodded almost imperceptibly and Pooja relaxed. Stephanie's fingers slipped inside Pooja's pussy, and the Haitian gal began working her magic. A certain chubby South Asian beauty was in for a treat...

"Oh yes," Pooja squealed, and she arched her back, shuddering with pleasure as Stephanie ate her pussy like a champ. Stephanie teased Pooja's clit with her tongue and wormed her fingers inside of her. Stephanie had Pooja right where she wanted her, and she simply wouldn't let up. Pooja squirmed on the bed, and Stephanie gave her a serious lick-down, working her magic until the big beautiful gal came. Pooja's ecstatic screams filled the air, probably waking up the other tenants in the apartment building. Neither woman cared, though.

"Hmm, my turn," Stephanie said, and she guided a surprised Pooja down the path of womanly delight. A lot of straight-identified ladies love to have their pussies eaten by an experienced lesbian or bisexual woman but they tend to balk at the thought of eating some pussy. Stephanie is a tomboy, and has been called a butch or a bull dyke in the past, but she doesn't adhere to stereotypes. A lot of masculine women who like women don't let their girlfriends go down on them. Stephanie isn't like that. The Haitian tomboy likes her pussy licked, thank you very much.

"Yes madam," Pooja said, and she smiled at Stephanie before burying her lovely face between her lover's dark, muscular legs. Stephanie tensed up as Pooja kissed her sex, and teased her clit with her tongue. The South Asian gal needed some guidance alright but when she began lapping away at Stephanie's pussy with her hungry tongue, the Haitian gal simply relaxed and enjoyed. It took some work and some prodding, but Pooja managed to make Stephanie's cum. Stephanie's orgasmic screams pierced the night, much to Pooja's delight. The tall, athletic tomboy and the chubby, brown-skinned femme happily embraced. Let the magic happen...

Pooja Ahmad was all smiles the next day, and after sharing breakfast and a shower, she and Stephanie Gregoire parted ways. They exchanged numbers, though. As Stephanie rode the OC Transpo bus leaving the west end of Ottawa and heading downtown, she texted Pooja. Smiling, Pooja read Stephanie's text. A wicked grin spread across Pooja's features as she noted Stephanie's last name and realized that her brother Stephenson was one of her regular clients at the financial services offices, and someone she's flirted with and fantasized about. Ottawa is definitely too damn small as a city...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers