Pool Boy Becomes A Summer Lover

Story Info
A shy college student, enjoys a steamy summer affair...
1.7k words
4.27
13.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the beginning of another beautiful summer day. My husband was off on a work trip. Our pool "boy" had arrived. Patrick was a shy young college student and I had enjoyed watching his lanky but chiseled body from my bed each summer as he walked around our pool each week. I could hardly wait for each weekly visit to just lay in bed and fantasize while my fingers caressed my body in ways I imagined him doing one day. He had been our pool boy for a few years and now in his 20s, I could just imagine what I would do with him.

This summer seemed different. Patrick was curious and it was as if he was flirting with me as he walked around the pool. Had he seen me watching him before from behind the sheer curtain? As I lay in bed, dressed in a black lace teddy, showing off my amazing body and size D tits, I could see him peeking through the sheer curtains that were blowing from the open slider each time he passed by. I made sure to be lying in a provocative position at each pass. There I was lying on my back with my legs spread, fingers massaging my bulging clit, occasionally slipping a finger into my pussy. God, what I wouldn't do for him to walk through those curtains. One day, he'd be mine.

A few weeks had passed and I could feel the tension building each week between us. Each week Patrick was a little more bold watching me. I knew he was interested and I wanted to play along to see just how far he would go. Whenever I noticed him walking towards the curtains, I'd close my eyes, and allow my fingers once again to explore my body while he watched.

Today, I saw him as he stood in the door behind the sheer curtain watching while I caressed my body before moving down to my wet pussy. Slowly I inserted my fingers, pulsing them in and out as I moaned with pleasure loud enough for him to hear me. Taking a quick peek, I noticed he had been bold enough to pull the sheer curtain back to have a full clear view of me. Maybe today was the day...

I reached back under my pillow to grab my pleasure toy. He slipped back behind the sheer curtain in fear that I'd see him. As he stood there watching, I spread my legs and raised my knees so he had a clear shot of my pussy. As I begin to fuck myself, he once again parted the curtain. I was so wet and hot thinking about him watching and later being the one to pleasure me. It was just a matter of time before my body shook hard and I moaned loudly with one of the strongest orgasms I have ever had. I lay there with my eyes closed, exhausted and enjoying the tingling throughout my body.

Suddenly, there was a hand on my leg. A slight caressing touch, almost a tickle. I opened my eyes to see his lanky but muscular body, bare chest, and clearly the biggest hard-on I'd seen in a while in his swim trunks standing beside the bed. As I let out a slight moan, which gave him approval, he knelt down beside the bed and began kissing my legs gently. Using his tongue to caress and nibble occasionally, I just wanted to pull him on top of me. I continued to lay there and encourage him by letting moans escape occasionally. I could tell this was helping his confidence and he slowly started to allow his hands to work up my leg towards my pussy as he continued to kiss my legs and nibble along the way with his mouth. As his fingers reached my wet pussy, I opened my legs slightly inviting his hand in. Slowly he traced my folds while flicking my clit as his finger passed by it. It was all I could do to hold back another orgasm. As his fingers continued to explore, the kisses began to make their way up my leg to join the exploration. I could feel my body tense up as I knew where he was headed with his mouth.

He gently spread my legs further apart and positioned himself in front of my pussy. Still tracing with his fingers, he slid a finger inside me as he watched it dive deep in and out of my wet hole. My moans were getting more regular and louder as he continued to explore. I felt his body slide up and I could now feel his breath where his fingers were.

As his breath grew heavier and his face closer, he parted my lips and began exploring with his tongue. First, he gently licked every inch, nibbling on my bulging clit occasionally. I was so close to losing myself to his touch. I was dripping wet. His tongue was magic and his motions deliberate enough. to let me know this wasn't his first time. As he continued to devour my juice and lick every inch, he inserted two fingers inside my hot pussy. Using his fingers to fuck me with quick thrusts, I couldn't take it any longer as I came hard on his fingers and could feel the wetness running onto his fingers. Soon his tongue was lapping up my juices as he was once again devouring my wet pussy. I was hoping he would continue his journey.

Next, Patrick stood up, removed his swim trunks, and came over to allow me to touch his throbbing cock. I reached out, slowly caressed the head, and using my finger smeared his pre-cum over it. I couldn't wait to get my lips wrapped around it. Patrick moved closer to my mouth and as I licked my lips and opened wide, he slowly placed the head of his cock inside enjoying the sensation of my mouth around him. I slowly pulled his cock out so that my tongue could trace the head, paying close attention to the underside while gently biting, kissing, and sucking as it grew even more while my hands pulled him back in deeper. I could tell he was enjoying it by the rocking motion and moans as he fucked my mouth and grabbed the back of my head to control the motion. My hands reached down to caress his balls which were rock-hard and ready to explode. He let out an even louder moan when I caressed his balls. I wanted him to save himself for later so I slowed his rocking motion down and slowly moved my mouth away kissing his erection as his cock exited my mouth.

Patrick slowly moved over my body allowing his bare chest to touch my erect nipples. He moved further down and began to flick my nipples with his tongue which sent ripples through my body. Patrick continued to feast on my size D tits with his tongue as he slowly reached his hand towards my wet pussy to show it some love. The combination of his tongue and fingers working on my body was magical. I felt his body shift once again and this time it was upward. We were face to face, nose to nose breathing heavily, our lips almost touching. I could see the desire in his eyes and I'm sure he felt the same about mine.

We both lay there locked in the moment, sweaty, naked, and ready for whatever our bodies decided next. Patrick made the first move, adjusting his body so that I could feel his big, hard cock between my legs just inches from my wet pussy. Our eyes were still locked as if to be asking permission for the next step. My heart was beating so fast. I slowly opened my legs giving Patrick permission to move in. I felt his hard cock against my wet lips, slowly, shallowly moving in and out as if to tease me. Once again, I couldn't control my moans. I wanted just to wrap my legs around him and pull him inside but I wanted to savor every minute, every inch. Patrick continued to tease me going a little deeper each time. My pussy was so wet I could hear the slurping noise as he continued to penetrate and pull out repeatedly.

Patrick reached under my lower back and flipped me over in what seemed to be one smooth motion. Before I knew it he had lifted me so that my ass was in the air doggy style. Little did he know this was one of my favorite positions. I was eager to feel him enter me from behind. Patrick slowly kissed my ass for several minutes once again teasing me before he maneuvered into position with his throbbing cock. He placed the head of his cock slightly into my wet pussy, teasing me by only swirling it around while reaching to flick my clit. I knew that I couldn't take this much longer. I pressed my wet pussy back toward him forcing him to enter me more but not all the way just yet. Patrick forced his large cock into my hole quickly as we both moaned loudly. He placed his hands on my lower back to steady himself for the ride. Slowly he moved in and out a little deeper each time. My moans were steady with each entry. He began to pick up the rhythm and before I knew it his cock was fully engaged and slamming into me hard. I could hear Patrick's moans joining mine as we both enjoyed our bodies being as one. Patrick's motions soon became quicker and I could feel his body preparing to fill me full. Lost in the moment, I could feel my climax coming and my body felt electric all over. He continued to thrust deeper and when our moans were in rhythm, Patrick rocked back to plunge deep and fill me with his sweet cum just as my body rocked with my own orgasm. We both collapsed on the bed, our sweaty bodies wrapped around each other for what seemed like hours.

I awoke seeing Patrick gathering his swim trunks and escaping out the sliding door to the pool. Patrick returned each day that summer to clean the pool and rock my world. As summer came to an end, we both were already counting the days until the next summer when Patrick would return from college to once again take on his pool duties and continue our summer love affair.