All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 03'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
OtakuReaderOtakuReaderover 8 years ago

Great series. I hope to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
IS THIS ACTUALLY MORE READABLE???? WHAT WAS IT LIKE BEFORE THE 'EDIT'????

Thanks again to Headitor for making this story 'more readable.' THE OPERATIVE WORDS HERE ARE MORE READABLE. AS FOR THIS BEING READABLE, ONLY THE MOST CHARITABLE AMONG US COULD CALL THIS SUCH!!!!

MULTIPLE RAPES AND ASSAULTS. HOW VERY EROTIC!!!!

half hour (half-hour)

full length (full-length) (2)

low cut (low-cut) (2)

Holy Shit (shit) (4)

under way (underway) (FIRST PARAGRAPH 217 WORDS, 5 QUESTIONABLE INSTANCES!!!!)

foot board (footboard)

down stairs (downstairs)

night-stand (nightstand)

rose-bud (rosebud)

index-finger (index finger)

TRIGGERED a clitoral orgasm which merged immediately with the anal orgasm TRIGGERED by my cock

facial muscles were contorting my face (REALLY!!!! YOU MEAN TO SAY THEY DID NOT CONTORT YOUR RIGHT BUTT CHEEK???? INCREDIBLE!!!!)

GASPING FOR AIR from the exertion, while Alexis was GASPING FOR AIR (12 WORDS!!!!) (SOMETHING TELLS ME BOTH OF THEM WERE GASPING . . . FOR AIR!!!!)

on to (onto) (5)

Alexis' (Alexis's) (2)

thigh high (thigh-high) (2)

(HE WENT FROM ‘just about hard enough to fuck’ TO A 'sagging cock’ INSTANTANEOUSLY AFTER SHE ‘pulled off’ HIM!!!! QUICK REFLEXES!?!?!?!?

like a corps (corpse)

ran her lipstick around her lips (I WOULD HAVE GUESSED HER LEFT ANKLE BUT I GUESS I JUST DON’T KNOW WOMEN!!!!)

rub in (the) cum

ass-hole (asshole)

heart-attack (heart attack)

bitches face (bitch’s)

CLENCHED her facial muscles and gasped for air through her CLENCHED teeth. (12 WORDS - TWICE AS NICE???? )

skinny dipping (skinny-dipping)

half way (halfway)

Master Bedroom (master bedroom)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
If you don't like it....

Why are you still reading it?

Quarterback11Quarterback11over 7 years ago
To the Anonymous

if you want to edit for him write him up and talk about it. Otherwise just read the story and shut up. Not everyone want to write in proper context. Maybe even he chose to write that way. It doesn't matter.

Would you say this if he were using slang terms. Just read the story and enjoy it. your editing comments to the author offend me. Considering this author is writing. What have you published in here.

Sorry for my rant. Good story and I hope it goes on and on.

By the way if you got the guts to make editing comments like ya do why don't cha leave ya name and be a man and not a bitch.

Go head and edit my comment bra.

Good Job BigZeke peace

Sailman66Sailman66over 6 years ago
That's one hell of a night.

If only I could be half as lucky as Hunter! Enjoyed this chapter and looking forward to reading the others. As for the anonymous critic? I'd just ignore a complete twat like that. Clearly has to much bitterness in their life. Certainly back what Quarterback11 said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep up the good work

What a couple of bastards (Ron & Paul), I look forward to reading more chapters but hope they get their comeuppance. Maybe the wives could arrange a sham burglary where Hunter and a friend break in and tie up the husbands then fuck the wives in front of them and the wives enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unrealistic bits annoy me

Anal sex is something some couples occasionally indulge in, yet for some reason this author writes about anal sex as if it’s normal and comfortable not to use a condom, not to use any lube and not to clean up afterwards. Then ass to mouth and repeated vaginal sex with his dick covered in shit. The lead character also NEVER takes a shower but continues to fuck multiple women.

Whilst it may be a great fantasy to put your shit covered dick into a woman’s mouth for me, it’s not only unrealistic but also sadistic and unromantic.

The story would be just as successful if the author added in some realism like lube, showering and cleaning your dick off after anal sex. Also can you please explain how the lead is always sticking his finger into bums but never washing his hands? Do you know what she smells like??? Please consider this

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

this is one of the very best long stories on this site, for me it is the best. For those silly chumps who read something as good as this and can only complain, critisize and spell out faults, shut the fuck up! I am here to enjoy a really good read...what the hell are you ignorant idiots here for?

Life is too short to hurl abuse at wonderful writing and story telling. Shame on you

This is the third time i am reading though this masterpiece. As i said, one of the finest and best, without question. 500 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The forced sex was a huge turn off. I have to cool off for 2-3 days before I get back to reading again. Damn author you should have put a warning in there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Worst story in the series so far. None of women have any self respect or love for anyone. They only care for the material goods that their rich husbands provide in exchange for sex. The men are monstrous brutes who rape without remorse. The party is absurd - a drunken affair with skinny dipping group sex. Yet the MC acts concerned about being discovered in the house. Even the caterer staff is despicable, prowling through the house before falling for the MC solely for his giant cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous