All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 11'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
BH54BH54about 8 years ago
I'm still hopeful

First, I really have to congratulate you on how well you are in control of the story and characters. That may seem silly to you but I read stories on Literotica and wonder if the writers have problems with short-term memory. They contradict themselves and confuse the story in the space of 3 sentences.

Next, I'm still hoping that Hunter and Alexis live happily ever after - together. They're perfect for each other. They can still have others joining them. Someday, their children will be added to the mix. In any event, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

can we get back to the actual story now? i love your main characters and would rather see a story based on them instead of adding more new people. i could have done without the last two chapters and i would have continued to enjoy this that much more.

nativensdnativensdabout 8 years ago
Please continue story

I love this story and all the cast of characters. You need to continue this story, it just can't end at chapter 11. Too many loose ends, and unknowns. I love your writing and really hope you'll keep going with Pool Boy.

jccj79jccj79almost 8 years ago
Please continue.

I also am very interested In the continuation of this story and future with Alexis. Keeps up the wonderful work

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 8 years ago
More please

I would like to read more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Talk about a lackluster ending

Considering omission of your usual 'to be continued' tagline, I have to say the ending to this series was quite underwhelming.

Emma getting fat from too many pizza deliveries, Alexis forgetting about Hunter once away at college. Ending on such downtrodden notes leaves a sour taste in the readers' mouths. Especially when the previous six chapters had all been about a building romance between the two main protags.

The story deserves better. The readers deserve better. I'm not asking for a happily ever after here, but Jesus you could have at least wrapped up loose ends a little better. I think the first commenter has some decent suggestions for where to take the story in the future.

The second commenter had some good points about the about too many new characters being added in the final two chapters. Narrating group orgies and swinging can be a bit tough. Especially when it's brought on too quickly. The reader feels a greater emotional impact when characters are allowed to develop. We knew little about Noah, and virtually nothing about the other dudes entering the fray. Of Alexis' friends, it seemed only Madison was given enough word service to gather a semblance of what makes her tick.

Perhaps you just needed some time away from these particular characters to regain motivation in narrating them once more. But I do hope you consider continuing this series, even if it is a spin-off that takes place a number of years down the road.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
*

This was a pretty disappointing ending because there were a lot of loose ends that were not tied up and there were too much new characters.

I love the building relationship on your two protagonists and I was disappointed on how their relationship would just be forgotten since Alexis is going out of college.

I hope that you continue this story and I hope that this wasn't the ending because this was just underwhelming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Betrayal of Hunter's feelings

You can't have some have feelings built up for someone and then blow it in a dumb night. Especially bwhen both were about there senses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
typo

a red-tailed hawk lazily "soaring" not "souring"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whoring Hunter out.

I'm sorry, maybe I'm just a Romantic or "Old" or something but I agree with Anon above. Alexis (and Emma) should NOT BE using Hunter as a "Loaner" to just about EVERYBODY. They (Alexis AND Hunter) have already admitted they have feelings (Much stronger than "Like") for each other - Yet Alexis is giving away the use of Hunter like a Damn Raffle Prize! At that stage of a relationship, you spend MORE time alone with each other and you evaluate your feelings for each other! The Alexis character is loaning Hunter out to everybody! It is WRONG. Now I can understand the relationship with The three lonely Trophy Wives, they are a known commodity. Lonely, Mature, discrete and in need of Company and they were their before Alexis came into the know. But Alexis is throwing Hunter around like Candy or Party favors. BigZeke, you need to either work on being faithful to your story or just shortening this down to a ten chapter FAP-FEST. Let Hunter and Alexis have a stable relationship (but the 3 trophy wife's can be part of that narrative. Let Hunter (& Alexis) FIX or end their ailing relationships with their Bastard Hunbands.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Definitely not for the way this story moved to sharem instead of harem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This last chapter had too many "failures of logic" and continuity problems. Hunter (and the story) decided Madison was snobbish because she was not gregarious with strangers so Hunter should make her see the light by calling her a snob. Maybe she was merely shy. Afterall, her friends used her nickname and she was friendly with them. At the end, Alexis made a big deal about Hunter "belonging to her" and stopped Madison from giving him a blow job. Then in next paragraph Jillian is giving Hunter a blow job while Divia fucks him. ????? Huh? Emma was turned into an idiot. She supervised an orgy but didn't think it proper to participate. Didn't make sense. In chapter 1, Hunter blew his load immediately for Olivia's bj due to excitement. Now a bevy of gorgeous virgins barely excites him. Why didn't Alexis step sister come home for her graduation and to take part in the orgy? Chapter was filled with sex but not part of overall story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous