All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 18'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
????

A couple of major issues with the Vegas trip. First, the legal age for gambling in Nevada is 21. NO casino would pay a nickel to a teenager. Secondly, if the casino did make a payout for that kind of a win, they would withhold a percentage for taxes. Other than that it has been a great story. ****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What happens next?

What does Emma's husband really do? Will Emma's husband get along with Hunter and Jarrod? If so will he help Hunter dispose of Sophia and Olivia's husbands? Maybe have the husbands arrested for both slapping their wives around and something else? Can't wait for Alexis and Hunter to get engaged, married, and attend college together, I can imagine them living in a college off campus residence, where Hunter and Jarrod end up worn out, maybe with Noah finally attending college with them or Noah moving in with Olivia and Sophia for personal security?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Noah needs to remain a periphery character. He shows up once in a blue moon but nothing revolves around him then he disappears again. Jarrod should be similar. Hes around for the wedding and meeting dad plus an occasional group romp but isnt a major player. Whats been written up so far has been great minus the graduation orgy. Got a little off the rails there but these new chapters have brought it back to its core and have been very good. Cant wait to see the husbands get busted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The word Lathe doesn't mean what you seem to think

Evenue figuratively it would be painful. Lave is probably what you seek, but that is only found in poetry in recent decades, so go prosaic with wash. Good story with tolerable writing. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The sex now consists mainly of same-old-same-old. After a bit, it actually gets tiresome. Most guys skim through the non-sex parts to get to "the good stuff." But in this case, I find myself doing the opposite. Trying to advance to see how the story changes--what happens next. Really, the sex is somewhat of too much of a good thing, and gets in the way of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

(continued): I don't think I can stick through all the chapters, even though there is some promise of a valid story in there somewhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous