All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 26'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

So cheerleaders orgy with a bare minimum of football buddies. Id like to see hunter line all of them up and make them all cum then let the festivities begin. Since you say youre looking for story ideas thats one. Wrap up the divorces, jims trial, and separate cheerleader fun on the bus or in the locker room. Sneak in alexis in a cheerleaders uni. A frat party scare where alexis gets saved by hunter to make up for his feeble attempt at olivias. Maybe help out the swim program down the line with his expertise for a non football job. That's all I got so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot stuff.

I would like Jarrod to come back from the honeymoon and get crack at his mother-in-law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Would love to see Alexis play match maker with January and Dean and see Hunter, Alexis, January and Dean in a foursome, with the guys at some point spit roasting and double penetrating one or both of the girls.

Would also like to see a cheerleaders orgy with Alexis and January joining the girls, as Hunter's and Dean's girlfriends acting as both participants and hostesses.

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

wow, so awesome!

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

really wish i had or knew an Alexis. Oh well, back to self masturbation

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous