Pool Boy Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

Sophia got up on her hands and knee and crawled over between my knees. Olivia saw her coming and grinned at her as she was in a constant moan of "AHHHHHH's." Sophia pushed her face into Olivia's sex. From there she had a number of targets and she started with my balls. She scooped one testicle with her tongue and guided it into her mouth and tugged on it. Olivia's pussy was sliding down my shaft right onto the bridge of Sophia's nose right on her clitoris. Olivia groaned with each trip down my shaft. Sophia released my testicle and then went after target number two. She lapped her broad tongue along my shaft, following Olivia' pussy as she pushed herself up. I groaned hard and my orgasm crept a little closer. Sophia's third target was Olivia's clitoris and she got her tongue on that as Olivia was dropping down my shaft as Sophia was lapping her way up.

That drove Olivia over the top and she let out a scream, "FFFFUUUUCCKKKKKK. I'MM CUMMINNGGG." She couldn't drive her legs anymore and she dropped hard on my shaft. I wanted to keep stimulation on her pussy so I started rocking my hips under her. Sophia dragged her tongue out of Olivia's pussy and down my shaft and sucked the other testicle into her mouth and that was it for me. I groaned as every muscle in my body from my toes to my face cramped and released hard as I fired eight or ten long powerful ropes of cum into Olivia's spasming pussy. She was screaming. I was grunting and groaning. I grabbed Olivia' huge tits and pulled her back against my chest so she wouldn't fall forward and hurt herself.

After a struggle, Olivia was able to extract her high heels from the cushions and extend her legs down over the top of mine. Her hand was in her sex drilling her fingers into her pussy. Cum was leaking past her fingers and Sophia began lapping up whatever she could get. Alexis appeared out of nowhere with a towel and dropped it on the sofa beside me. Then she knelt down on the sofa and put her lips to my ear and whispered, "Nice job Baby. They both needed that. They've missed you."

I took the towel and pushed it between Olivia's thighs. She pulled her hand out and stuffed it in deeper. Olivia let out a long, contented sigh as she placed her hands on mine as I gently clutched her 'fun bags' like a kitten knitting their claws into a soft pillow. She snuggled her head into my neck and turned to kiss me on the cheek.

My cock was softening quickly and Sophia finally just pulled the rest out of Olivia's pussy and sucked it into her mouth and cleaned it with her tongue. She then rubbed it all over her face. Alexis sat there beside me on the sofa and watched.

Sophia released my cock and let it hang down over my balls. She stood up and moved back to her chair. Olivia stuffed the towel deeper in her sex and leaned forward forcing my hands off her tits. She spread her legs around mine and I helped her stand. She pulled her clothes on and sat back in her chair with the towel still between her legs.

Alexis move over and kissed me and said to the room, "Don't forget. We're supposed to all be over at Dee and Jarrod's for Christmas Eve. We have three hours to get ready."

Olivia spoke up and said, "I can drive us. Don't forget that you're all coming to our Penthouse early Christmas morning." I was glad all those plans had been worked out. I was anxious to see Jarrod's mansion and Olivia and Sophia's Penthouse, eight floors above us. Olivia looked over at me and said, "I've invited your parents and Thia so we will all have to behave ourselves tomorrow." No one complained; at least not out-loud. I was surprised about Thia. She never came home for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I guess she wanted to get her batteries charged. The schedule around the Bowl game was really a problem. I couldn't see how I was going to be able to get home for Christmas with them and have Christmas with Alexis' mom and head back to campus the morning after. Olivia's invite solved that problem but I hoped that no one was upset about it.

I was the only naked person in the room so I got up and went down the hall to the master bedroom. My bag was on the bed. I found a change of clothes and pulled them on. We spent the rest of the afternoon catching up on everyone's lives. Olivia and Sophia's life in the country was history and they were fully embracing the city life. They had the money to dress the part and from what I could see from their wardrobe today they would fit in perfectly. I wanted to know about their love lives and Sophia made it clear that nothing worthwhile was happening on that front.

Olivia said, "We've been out of the dating scene a long time and we're feeling a little rusty. There are tons of guys out there and I swear I've met all of them, but whoa there's nothing out there. Including you today, I've had sex with umm. Let me see; one guy." Sophia burst out laughing and nodded vigorously.

"It's true. Same for me," Sophia said.

Alexis said, "You guys are going to have to come visit us on campus. We can fix you up with a ton of young college guys that would freak to be with you two." Alexis giggled as she remembered Olivia's penchant for sweaty male bodies and continued, "Imagine; a couple sweaty, hunky football players submitting to your every desire." Sophia looked at Olivia and a look of lust passed between them. Alexis saw their looks and said, "Hold on, let me get your coats." Everyone burst out laughing.

Olivia asked about our sex lives and not with each other. They knew enough about us to know we were not limiting our sex to each other. Alexis was ticking off the count on her fingers and mumbling names as well. She was making some of them up but she wasn't far off. We told them about the party/orgy we had hosted last weekend. Sophia wanted to be invited to the next one.

The visit finally broke up. The women wanted enough time to make themselves beautiful. I was amused because any one of them could run their fingers through their hair, without makeup and pull on a burlap sack and they would be beautiful. Yet they would all require a minimum of two hours to get ready. I walked Olivia and Sophia to the elevator and Olivia slid a security card into a slot that would direct it straight to the Penthouse level and open in their foyer. 'Pretty swanky,' I thought.

I found Alexis in her walk-in closet sitting at her dressing table in the nude. She was concentrating on her makeup. Alexis wasn't a big hair-do person. She didn't frequent hair salons and she usually just let her hair dry naturally after a shower. Her shiny, naturally wavy blonde hair had grown past her shoulders. She probably would have kept it shorter like when I first met her if I hadn't asked her to let it grow. She actually liked the look she got from simply running her fingers through her hair. It was kind of the Meg Ryan look. I never saw her use a comb and only occasionally a soft bristle brush.

I stood there and watched her for a while. I could watch her all day every day. She was putting on mascara. She didn't do that often but when she did, her gorgeous aqua-blue eyes popped. She was flicking the brush up her eyelashes when she noticed me in the reflection of the mirror. She smiled at me and kept doing what she was doing. I didn't move and she said, "What?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Nothing. I just love looking at you. I missed you."

She smiled as she finished up with her eyes. She batted them at me. "I missed you too. I'm glad the University is letting the SH5 fly on the plane to California. We won't have to be apart as much." We knew we wouldn't be able to share a room at the hotel but we had figured out how to get around that before.

Alexis picked up a big knobbed soft-bristle brush and started brushing it over her cheeks. She said, "I'm excited that your parents and Thia are coming tomorrow. I couldn't figure out how we were going to get to visit them tomorrow without spending the day on the road. Don't worry. Everyone will be on their best behavior." She giggled and continued, "I guess that will just cause tonight's party to be even more...umm.. you know." A vision of Emma, Dee and Jarrod with Olivia, Sophia, Alexis and me writhing around on a bed flashed through my mind and my pants suddenly got tight in the crotch again. Alexis saw my reaction in the mirror and giggled as she said, "I see you're getting ready."

At the prescribed time I called the Penthouse and told Sophia we would be waiting at the elevator and three minutes later the elevator doors opened. I was dressed in a powder-blue, open collared, button down shirt with a sport jacket, gray dress slacks and black dress shoes. I looked like the poor relative compared to Olivia, Sophia and Alexis. They were wearing cock-tail style dresses with hemlines several inches above the knees and they were stunning. Alexis said, "You two are gorgeous," as we stepped into the elevator. Sophia scanned Alexis from head to toe in her sparkly strapless dress and whistled before saying, "I thought we were too until the elevator door opened. Girl you take gorgeous to a whole new level." Alexis blushed at Sophia's compliment and then lifted her hemline to show off her garter belt and nylons, sans panties. Olivia moved toward Alexis and stretched up to kiss her. Always aware of their lip-gloss, they pecked each other's lips lightly. Sophia did the same accept her kiss lingered a little longer.

Olivia moved over to me and offered her cheek. She puckered her lips on air beside my cheek and I kissed her high on the cheek near her earlobe. She trembled a little as I slowly exhaled into her ear. Sophia offered her cheek too and I nibble lightly on her earlobe. She trembled too and moaned softly as she pulled back giving me a sultry look. She took my hand in hers and placed it on her left breast over her heart. She said, "Do you see what you do to me?" I could feel her heart pounding like a jackhammer.

I guided her hand down and placed it on my crotch. My boner was pushing hard against my zipper out of sight under my sport jacket. She looked up at me and grinned. I said, "Do you see what you do to me?" She giggled and rubbed her hand over the bulge for a moment. The elevator doors opened at the garage level.

Three middle aged men were standing right in the doorway like they would fall into the elevator when the door opened. We nearly collided with them as we were stepping out. Common etiquette is for those on the elevator to get off before those getting on entered, so they backed away from the door. They instantly realized that it was a good move. It gave them several more seconds to ogle the three beautiful women in my company. Their jaws literally fell open as Olivia stepped out followed by Sophia and then Alexis. The ladies avoided their stares but I didn't. I walked by them smiling. Their eyes followed me out as if trying to assess what I had that they didn't. As we walked toward Olivia's Mercedes, Alexis poured it on for the guys as she strutted her cat-walk. Her amazing ass twitched from side to side with each long stride. My cock ratcheted up to a new level of hardness. I heard one of the men behind us say, "Fuck, I hope they're not just visiting." I could feel their eyes on our backs until we were out of sight.

Olivia drove up to the security gate of the gated community that Jarrod and Dee and now Emma lived in. She stopped and waited for the guard to step out of the gate-house. She gave her name and who we were visiting. The guard flipped through the pages on his clipboard, looked into the car at each of us and said, "Merry Christmas folks," as the gate lifted in front of the car. The houses in this community were huge; bigger than the Oak Ridge houses they had left behind but much smaller than Rachel's mansion. Jarrod's house was the biggest of the houses we passed. I would classify it as a mansion too. I stared up at it slack jawed as Olivia parked in the driveway. Dee's Porche Carrera, Emma's Mercedes S560 and Jarrod's Maseratti SUV were parked side by side. I'd never seen a Maseratti before but I recognized the trident emblem on the grill. Olivia's Mercedes E400 didn't look out of place.

The driveway was ringed with brightly lit Christmas trees. Every light in the house must have been on. A huge lighted Christmas wreath was displayed on the front door which must have stood ten feet tall and eight feet wide. Jarrod answered the doorbell and Emma and Dee were standing in the middle of the foyer anxious to greet us. Dee was almost bouncing with excitement, Emma was more reserved but she had a huge grin on her face. They were dressed in fancy, glittery cocktail dresses too.

In the foyer we all hugged and kissed each other. "Merry Christmas" was heard from everyone. Jarrod pushed the visiting out of the foyer to the huge living room on the front-left side of the house. There were trays of hors d'oeuvres on every table between chairs and sofas. A huge fireplace was ablaze with sprigs of spruce and Christmas ornaments along the mantle and stockings hung down. Sconces were lit on every wall. A huge ten foot Christmas tree stood in the corner. It was spectacularly decorated. There were a few wrapped packages underneath.

Jarrod asked about drinks and motioned for me to help him in the kitchen which was at the back of the house. We walked through a huge ten foot coffer-ceilinged dining room with a mirror finished mahogany table with twelve chairs and china cabinet and serving tables to get to the most incredible chef's kitchen I had ever seen. Something delicious was sizzling in one of the built in over/under ovens. Liquor bottles ran along the ten foot center island. I took a seat on one of the stools. I chatted with Jarrod while he made the drinks. He noticed that I was marveling at his prowess with the drinks. He said, "I was a bartender in college." I hadn't known that.

I went to grab a beer out of the huge subzero built -in refrigerator but there weren't any there. He turned to see what I was doing and said, "Oh. Sorry. The beers are in the top-right drawer under the counter. He pointed the way. I was confused by his directions. Drawer and Refrigerator didn't go together. I pulled out the under-counter drawer expecting to find silverware or the like but it contained only ice-cold twelve ounce cans. There were a total of six identical drawers; three above three. I pulled open the one beside the cans after I had pulled a couple of beers out. It contained fresh vegetables. Each of the six drawers was a refrigerator. I had never seen nor heard of such a thing.

I popped the top of one beer and handed it to Jarrod. I did the same for me. We clinked the aluminum cans and said 'Merry Christmas'. Jarrod pulled down a silver tray from one of the cabinets and loaded all the drinks on it and carried it in one upraised hand to the living room. Dee was giving Alexis the house tour. Olivia and Sophia went along too, even though they had been here many times. Emma didn't take the tour and she came over and hugged herself up close to me. She was careful not to get makeup on my jacket. She stretched up to give me a kiss and I bent low to receive it. She apparently wasn't concerned about the potential damage to her lip-gloss as she kissed me hard with passion. I returned her kiss in kind. We sat down and chatted about what was going on with each other. Jarrod just listened.

When the rest returned to the living room, they were gabbing a mile-a-minute. Alexis was giddy with excitement about how beautiful Dee's home was. Dee and Emma were dressed every bit as classy - maybe the word was 'rich' - as Alexis, Olivia and Sophia. Jarrod was dressed pretty much the same as me. From my upbringing, it seemed odd to dress so fancy for a house party, especially with just family; if we were going out somewhere, then sure. This lifestyle would take some getting used to. Jarrod raised his can in the air in the universal signal for 'do you want another' and I nodded. He got up and left and returned a minute later with two more beers.

The ladies picked up their drinks and everyone toasted "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year". I was personally happy to hear none of that PC crap, 'Happy Holidays'. Glasses and aluminum cans clinked together and everyone took a sip.

We all sat and chatted. We had all been together a month ago for Thanksgiving but still a lot had happened since then. Emma wanted to show Alexis and me her guest house. As we followed Emma, Dee yelled, "Dinner in twenty minutes." Emma looked back and acknowledged. We walked to the back of the house and out the back door. It was cold out but we were only going fifty feet to her guest house. The front door wasn't locked and we walked right in. Alexis and I turned around in a slow three-sixty scan.

When I turned back toward Emma to say how beautiful her place was, she was already on her knees grabbing for my zipper. Alexis giggled and said, "Jesus Mom. You only have twenty minutes." My stiff cock sprang out of my pants into Emma's hand. She started jerking on it immediately.

Emma looked up at Alexis and smiled and said, "I guess I'd better get busy then." She bent forward and kissed my velvety crown before she flicked her tongue down the underside to my balls. She sucked one in and pushed it around with her tongue before repeating the same on the other one. She dragged her tongue back to the tip and rolled her lips over the top and struggled to get them over the knob. After a pause at the usual spot, she sank her lips down my shaft and did her incredible throat-job specialty. I groaned and tilted my head back. Alexis was watching my reaction and giggled. She was pulling up the hem of her dress. I knew she was panty-less and she wasted not one second as she pushed her fingers down over her pubis and into her pussy. Her head tilted back the same as mine.

Emma's lips were furiously bobbing up and down my shaft with one hand following along behind. Fifteen minutes later, my hips launched forward and Emma knew she was going to get her Christmas present. She pulled her head back to lock her lips on my glans and started swallowing with the first long shot of pearly white, gooey cum. She started to get behind and her eyes went wide as she pulled her lips back off my glans but held her lips tightly over the 'eye'. She was able to handle it all without messing up her face or dress. Her lip-gloss was spread along my shaft though.

Emma pulled back from my cock and carefully opened her mouth to display her present. Alexis went down to her knees and pushed her lips to Emma's. Emma pushed half of her load into Alexis' mouth and then they passionately kissed each other. When the broke their embrace, they both turned to me and opened their mouths. Emma quickly pushed her fingers to her lips as she started to lose some of hers. She pushed it back in and swallowed. Alexis did the same. She was still furiously fingering her pussy.

I picked Alexis up high in the air and she squealed until I pushed my lips to her pussy and let her drape her legs over my shoulders. She grabbed the back of my head to steady herself. Her pussy was sopping wet and I flicked my tongue across her clitoris and hung on hard as she pulsed her hips into my face and groaned hard, "Fuck Baby. I'm close. Finish me off. I need it."

Emma lifted her wrist and pointed at her watch for me to see. I nodded in response which changed the angle of my attack on Alexis' pussy and she groaned again as she pulsed her hips at me again. I walked toward the front door and pushed her back against it as I drilled her pussy as hard and deep as I could. In another minute, Alexis, with her head tilted back against the door, began thrusting her hips into my face. She moaned, "Oh fuck. Yes. Yes. I'm cumming Baby." Emma appeared beside me with a towel in her hand. She bent down and sucked my softening gooey cock into her mouth and lashed her tongue around the shaft to clean it. She then pulled off and wiped it with the towel.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers