Pool Boy Ch. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The candles were blown out with a couple of breaths and the cake was cut and distributed to everyone. It was a three layer yellow cake with a custard filling around raspberries, Kiwis, strawberries and blueberries. The icing was more of the same with the words, "Happy Birthday Alexis" in beautiful calligraphy on the top. Jarrod and I both had another piece. Emma brought in a pile of presents and I retrieved mine from the living room and set it down behind all the others. If I was going to ruin the party, it might as well be at the end of the party.

Alexis gushed at the gifts of beautiful and expensive clothes, lingerie, jewelry and accessories. Dee explained that she used to be able to try on clothes at the store and if it was tight on her it was perfect on Alexis. She laughed as she explained that she couldn't do that this time as she cradled her belly in her hands. Everyone laughed with her.

One big rectangular present remained and Alexis knew it must be from me. She also knew that gifts from me were always a crapshoot. Sometimes I nailed it. Other times, not so much. She grinned at me as she lifted it off the floor and shook it. Other than the rippling wrapping paper, there was no sound. She looked at me again and I motioned for her to open it. She pulled off the bow and stuck it on Dee's belly and everyone laughed. She turned the package over and carefully removed the tape. I was glad that it was upside down when she saw what it was; a picture frame; a beautiful picture frame. Her face lit up with confusion. She seemed afraid to turn it over but she did and her eyes went wide when she saw the front.

I carefully watched her face to gauge how pissed off she would be. Emma and Dee both gasped at the same time when they saw the drawing in the frame. Before Alexis could even react, Emma exclaimed, "Oh my God. Alexis? Did you draw this?"

Dee interjected, "Alexis. Subject matter aside, this is incredible. It's beautiful. It's more than that." I smiled at their compliments. Alexis wouldn't accept them from me.

In spite of the accolades, Alexis turned to me with a hard stare and muttered, "I asked you not to go in that room." The others looked confused by Alexis' reaction and they all looked from Alexis to me and back at Alexis.

I looked back at her and said, "Babe. I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. That drawing was so incredible I wasn't going to allow you to hide it away in your pad for all time. It's going to hang on the wall in our living room."

Alexis held out the picture at arm's length and stared at it for several moments. No one dared say a thing. Then she looked back at me and said, "The frame is beautiful. I love it. I'm sure I can find something more appropriate to put in it." Horrified looks adorned all the faces at the table as Alexis grinned at us. Then she said, "I love it just the way it is." She turned her gaze back to me and said, "And you mister are in big trouble and will be punished unmercifully when we get home." Then she broke into a wide grin and everyone laughed. I smiled and breathed a sigh of relief. I knew, as well as the others, what my punishment would be and I was all in.

Emma took the picture from Alexis and examined it for a long time. She said, "Alexis, Honey. I knew you liked to draw when you were young and I always thought you were very good, but this? This is incredible. It's alive." She looked over at me and said, "Hunter? Thank you for showing us how talented my baby girl is. We never would have known." Tears formed in her eyes and she quickly returned the drawing to Alexis and immediately retreated to the kitchen. Dee wiped a tear from her eye and smiled proudly at Alexis.

Jarrod broke the somber mood and asked for drink orders. He and Dee went to the kitchen to make them. Alexis looked from her framed drawing to me and said, "It looks fantastic in this frame." I simply nodded. "You're still going to have to take your punishment though." She grinned at me and propped the picture against the wall behind her.

I smiled and said, "I hope so." Jarrod came in and handed over another beer and a mixed drink to Alexis. We all moved to the study and warmed ourselves by the gas fireplace that must have been ten feet long and was filled with shimmering glass beads. The gas rose above the beads and burned without affecting the beads at all. It was mesmerizing. Emma asked about Cancun. Dee had gone to Cancun for spring break when she was in college and she and Alexis shared stories back and forth until Dee realized that she wasn't going to top Alexis' stories so she went quiet and listened. We all drank more booze than we needed and we were all pretty buzzed. Conversations dwindled signaling that the party was over.

Jarrod glanced at his watch and then looked hard at it and said, "Time flies when you're having fun. It's after midnight." Dee got up and retrieved empty cans and glasses and went to the kitchen. Our bag was still in the foyer and I asked which room was ours. Emma shot a hard look at Alexis and Alexis gave her a calming look back.

Alexis stood up and pushed her body to mine and whispered in my ear, "We're spending the night with Mom so don't make any big deal about it. Okay?" I smiled and nodded. I didn't retrieve our bag until Jarrod and Dee said "Goodnight" and went up the stairs. I chuckled to myself. There was no way Jarrod and Dee didn't know exactly what was going on, even though they didn't let on. Given our history, I didn't understand why Alexis didn't just say out loud, "We're sleeping with Mom tonight." Whatever; I grabbed our bag and followed Emma and Alexis out the back and across the parking lot to Emma's guest house.

Emma was half stripped by the time I closed the front door behind me. Emma has a smoking hot body for a forty year old. She's gorgeous from any angle. I hadn't even set our suitcase down before she was pushing her naked tits against me and stretching up for a kiss. I bent down to put the suitcase down and to kiss her passionately. It had been since my birthday that I'd had sex with Emma at our apartment. She was unbelievably skilled at sex and I had learned a lot about satisfying a woman from her. I looked over Emma's shoulder and looked at Alexis. She was unbuttoning her blouse and the sultry look on her face told me it was going to be a long night. My cock was already pushing hard against my zipper and Emma was already rubbing on it through my pants.

Emma's nipples were rock hard peaks encircled by coronas of dime sized, coffee colored aureoles. I palmed each of them and rolled my hand around as Emma let out a long moan as her mouth fell open and her eyes closed tight. She was already panting from anticipation.

Alexis was stripped naked behind Emma and she ran one hand down over her stomach and into her sex. She rolled her hips on her fingers as they pushed their way into her pussy. Her mouth fell open and she had an identical expression as her mother. Emma's hands rested lightly over mine as she drove my palms around on her breasts. Alexis' fingers abandoned her pussy and she moved behind her mother and unzipped her leather skirt and let it fall to the floor. Emma stepped out of it as Alexis pulled her thong over her hips and let that fall as well.

Alexis pressed her naked body against Emma's back and put her hands on top of Emma's hands which were still on top of mine palming her tits. Emma moaned again and pushed back against Alexis' body. All of our hands were stacked up on Emma's tits and I wished that at least one pair would release my cock from its prison. My cock was so hard and its position in my pants was becoming very uncomfortable. I leaned down over Emma's shoulder and kissed Alexis. Her return kiss was very sultry and I knew she was beyond horny. She must have been reading my mind, which I swear she can do, as she let her hands run down over my shirt covered abs and unbuckle my pants. She unfastened them and then reached inside and wrapped her fingers around my shaft to feel how hard I was. I was watching for her reaction and she didn't disappoint. Her eyes lit up and a huge grin washed onto her face. While gripping my cock in one hand she pulled down the zipper. My pants fell to the floor and my cock surged forward and pushed into Emma's stomach.

Emma's forehead rested on my chest as she looked down between our bodies. Her hands came off mine and gripped the top of the shaft like she was shaking my hand and started jerking me off. It was my turn to moan. Alexis adjusted her hands to cup my ball sack and began juggling my balls with her fingers. Emma took advantage and vigorously stroked her hand over the entire shaft.

Other than the rasping sound of Emma's skin on mine, it was completely silent. In a deep throated guttural groan, Emma whispered, "Let's take this to the bedroom." No one wanted to release what they were holding so we shuffled our feet across the living room into Emma's bedroom.

Alexis released my balls and came around behind me and stripped my shirt up over my head. I had to release Emma's tits to assist her. I kicked off my shoes and pulled off my socks by standing on each toe. Alexis and Emma kicked off their heels and we all got on Emma's king size bed. It was obvious that Alexis wanted her mother as much as I did and Emma must have felt the same way because without a word spoken, they rolled into a side-by-side sixty-nine position. They were both well beyond preliminaries. I watched as they positioned themselves on the bed as they attacked each other's pussies. They were ravenous. I stroked my raging boner as I assessed my options.

I positioned my body to spoon behind Emma and she lifted her top leg and dropped it on my upper thigh as I pushed my cock to her pussy expecting to push Alexis' lips away. Emma had other ideas as she rolled her hips up presenting her anus to me. Alexis saw what Emma wanted and she pulled her tongue from Emma's pussy and stretched her lips over my cock and pushed it all the way into her throat. I groaned hard and groaned again as Alexis pulled all the way back. A mouthful of saliva followed my cock out and she collected it and lubricated my cock with it.

Alexis guided my cock to her mothers' anus and as I gently pushed forward, Emma pushed back not so gently. She lifted her face out of Alexis' sex and let out a screech that lasted until I was buried in her ass. She muttered, "Fuck. That is a huge cock," and then dropped her face back in Alexis' sex. I held my position until Emma started her fucking motion and then I started mine. Emma was groaning hard in synch with her panting breathing. Alexis clamped her thighs down on Emma's head and began humping her hips as she pulled her face up and in a guttural, demonic voice said, "Oh gawwd. Mom. I'm cumming."

Emma stopped her fucking motion and concentrated on getting Alexis off. Alexis had rolled her torso onto her back as she screamed at the ceiling as Emma furiously slurped her tongue through Alexis' sex. I was pistoning my cock into Emma's ass as I could feel my orgasm coming from my toes. Emma could feel my cock grow harder and she pulled her lips off Alexis' pussy and screamed. At first I thought I was hurting her so I stopped moving. Emma stopped her scream and yelled out, "Jesus Christ. Don't stop now. Oh fuck. I'm cumming too." I resumed fucking her ass and pushed several fingers into her pussy and I could feel her vagina clenching hard on them.

My orgasm was unrelenting and I gritted my teeth and groaned hard as cum exploded up my shaft into Emma's bowels as I launched my hips at Emma's ass. Emma screamed again with that first salvo and then she groaned along with me on each subsequent blast.

Alexis lay on her back just staring at the ceiling as her gasping breaths slowed and became deep but normal. Emma and I were still gasping for oxygen as I draped one arm over her shoulders and caressed her cheeks and neck. She kissed my hand whenever it was close enough. None of us moved for a long time and finally we were all breathing normally again. My cock softened and inched its way out of Emma's ass. She giggled with each movement. Alexis turned around and cuddled with her mother. They kissed gently without passion. When my cock finally fell free of Emma's anus, she groaned and pushed a hand to her ass to feel her gaping sphincter. She giggled as she said, "Good God. My ass-hole feels like a train tunnel," as she pushed four fingers inside up to her last knuckle.

Alexis giggled too and said, "Mom. You're better off not knowing what your ass-hole looks like right now." Emma pulled her hand back and giggled again.

Emma rolled onto her back and then rolled on her side facing me. She looked up at me and dragged her fingernails along my cheek. Then she moved up and kissed me and said, "I've missed this so much. You two are going to have to visit me more often or I'm going to have to move in with you."

I could tell that she was waiting for my reaction as she continued to gaze into my eyes. I said, "You will always be welcome." Alexis snuggled over to Emma's back pulling the comforter over us. We all fell asleep just like that.

I woke after daybreak with my usual woody and someone was taking advantage of it. Emma's and Alexis's blow-jobs were so similar it was hard to tell the difference. I didn't care which one it was. I was on my back with a body between my thighs. The comforter was bobbing up and down over my crotch. I swung my arm across the bed looking for the third body but it appeared there was only the two of us. I felt the glorious sensation of lips pressing firmly all the way to my balls. There was still no way to tell which one it was. I smelled coffee and then Emma walked naked into the bedroom with two cups of coffee. Now I knew who was sucking on my cock and I humped my hips up as Alexis pushed down.

I lifted the comforter off of us and Alexis smiled at me with my cock buried in her throat. I loved that sight and I grinned at her. I offered her my hands and she reached up and took them in hers. She pulled her lips off the glans and I pulled her up my body until she was sitting on my hard cock. Emma sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled the comforter aside so she could see everything. She sipped on her cup as Alexis lifted herself with her thighs and guided my cock to her sex and groaned hard as she dropped herself down my shaft. She stopped her descent for only a moment and then continued. We both groaned as Alexis leaned forward and put her hands on my chest and locked her elbows. Her head rolled slowly off to the side as her mouth fell open. She muttered, "Oh fuck Baby. You're so hard and big. Fuck. So big." Emma smiled at Alexis and then at me as she took another sip.

Emma finished her coffee and set her cup on the nightstand and crawled into the middle of the bed and kissed Alexis as she forced herself up and down my shaft. Then Emma reached around under Alexis' ass and fondled my balls. This new sensation caught me by surprise and I launched my hips up forcing a loud groan from Alexis. Emma giggled at my reaction and wrapped her hand around whatever shaft was exposed by Alexis' fucking motion. The combined efforts pulled me right to the edge of my climax and Alexis knew from the sudden hardening of my cock that I was very close.

My lungs seemed to jump up into my throat as my facial muscles tensed and I gritted my teeth as I exploded my jizz into Alexis' pussy. She knew it was coming and she was hurrying into her own orgasm. I went first but Alexis was only moments behind as she let out a screech and twisted her hips from side to side on my cock. She looked like she was screaming at the ceiling but no sound came from her. As my balls tightened, Emma released them and sat back and watched the groans and moans and screams with a grin on her face. Her nipples were hard as nails and I knew she wished she was where Alexis was right now.

After my last salvo, Alexis released her elbows and collapsed on my chest with her ass lifted so that my cock was only half in her as her pussy continued its spasms. I threw my arms around her back and held her close. We were both struggling to get our breathing back to normal. Emma moved over and stretched her body beside me and cuddled up with us. My gooey cock steadily softened and minutes later it fell from Alexis' pussy and dropped to my left thigh. Alexis pushed her legs out straight and dropped her hips down so she could lie on top of me. She giggled as she put her weight down on my cock to feel it suddenly jump under her.

Alexis' pubic mound settled right on my bladder and suddenly I had to pee really bad. I rolled out from under Alexis and she and Emma cuddled up in an embrace. I ran to the bathroom in urgent need to relieve myself. In mid-stream, I heard a new voice in the bedroom saying, "I figured you'd be here." It was Dee. I turned my head and I could see her standing in the bedroom doorway. She was wearing a calf length terrycloth robe with the sash tied above her baby-bump. She was holding a steaming cup of coffee. She took a long sip as she moved into the bedroom toward the bed. I finished up and washed my hands and returned to the bedroom with a hot wet washcloth and a towel. I acknowledged Dee with a "Good Morning" and handed the washcloth and towel to Alexis. She rolled over and dragged the washcloth through her sex several times and then dried herself with the towel.

Dee leaned in and kissed Emma and then Alexis. She did all this without taking her eyes off my dangling member. When Dee sat back up I went to her and bent to kiss her. She reached forward and wrapped her fingers around my flaccid cock and squeezed hard. It responded as she expected and pushed back on her hand. Dee looked at Alexis and then Emma and said, "Ooh. I just love this thing. It's incredible." Alexis and Emma turned to watch what Dee was going to do.

Dee looked up at my face and smiled as her hand began stroking up and down my shaft. I smiled back at her. Her face was only inches from my cock and I could see the gleam in her eye as she pulled my cock down to a horizontal position and kissed the glans before struggling her lips onto it. She didn't go any further than locking her lips at the ridge line and flick her tongue on the sensitive 'spot'. She continued jerking me off and then moved her second hand to the upper half of my cock and began a two handed, counter-rotating hand-job as she rolled her lips on and off the velvety knob.

Dee varied her attack by kissing her way down the shaft displacing her hands as she went. She gripped the base and lifted it so she could suck on my balls. Her eyes never left mine as she smiled up at my face with a mouthful of testicles. She licked her way back up the shaft and pushed her lips back on again. Slowly, she descended to her gag point and quickly pulled herself back to the crown. She quickly recovered and pushed her mouth down the shaft again, stopping just before she gagged. Her tongue lashed around my shaft several times and my hips involuntarily launched forward. I was about to cum again and Dee knew it. She pulled her lips back to the ridge and started jerking my cock with one hand as she readied herself for my load. Seconds later, she was receiving it. She'd done this enough times to know she had to swallow with the first salvo or she would be forced off and get the rest in the face.

When I finished my last stream of cum, Dee grinned around my glans as she was obviously pleased with herself for not losing any jizz. She looked to her left at the grinning Alexis and Emma and made a big show of swallowing the last of my load. Dee then pulled off my cock and flicked her tongue to my cock's eye and pulled the last of my cum into her mouth. Then she released my cock and let it bounce up and down.

My cock glistened with Dee's saliva and Alexis handed me her towel to wipe it clean. Emma was grinning at Dee as she said, "A growing baby needs lots of protein." Dee and Alexis exploded into laughter. Emma and I joined them after a short delay.