Pool Boy Ch. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Alexis' eyes went wide and she yelled out, "Dee. I just saw your baby move. Holy Shit. That's awesome." Dee looked down and put both hands on her bump. I saw it this time. It was awesome.

Dee looked up from her belly and grinned at us and said, "She has just started doing that in the past week. She doesn't do that every day. I guess she likes her protein drink."

Emma laughed and said, "Like mother like daughter."

Alexis' eyes sparkled as she said, "It's a girl? No shit. You never said."

"We just found out this week. At first we didn't want to know and then we changed our minds," said Dee. "Mom came with us to the last doctor's appointment and she saw the sonogram with me and Jarrod. I'm sorry Alexis. I should have called you immediately." She moved over to Alexis and put her arms around her. Alexis' hands went right to Dee's belly and giggled as the baby immediately kicked her hand.

I went back in the bathroom and turned on the shower. As I waited for the temperature to come up I heard Jarrod come into the bedroom. He was fully dressed for the day and I heard him say, "I was wondering where everyone was. I guess I should have known." I stepped into the shower and lathered up and rinsed off. I shut off the water and dried myself off and stepped to the bathroom doorway with a towel wrapped around my waist. I said, "Good morning, Jarrod. We were just watching your daughter playing soccer." Jarrod grinned proudly and said "Good morning."

Alexis and Emma didn't attempt to cover up and they sat there naked in the middle of the bed with their hands on Dee's baby-bump. Jarrod sipped his coffee as he watched the ladies oohing and aahing at his daughter's gymnastic prowess. I went to the living room and carried our suitcase to the spare bedroom and got dressed.

A few minutes later, Emma walked in as she was pulling her robe over her shoulders. She said, "Do you guys have to go back today?"

I nodded and said, "I wish we didn't but I have an important exam on Monday and I have to study." She frowned and pushed herself in to rest her head on my chest and I put my arms around her and held her tight. Emma and I had always had an especially close relationship. It may have started on a sexual basis but we had progressed way past that. Sex was still an important part though and Alexis was always a part of it.

We heard Jarrod and Dee yell out, "We're leaving. See you later" and the front door slammed shut. Emma went to the kitchen and I went back to Emma's bedroom to check on Alexis. She was sprawled out on the bed with her arms and legs splayed wide like the Di Vinci's "Vetruvian Man". She looked like she was asleep. I crawled silently onto the bed and pushed my face down to her sex. She didn't move a muscle, so I dragged my tongue through her pussy, separating her inner folds to expose her rose-pink vagina. She lurched and groaned and settled back down again. I crawled up her body with my arms and legs outside of her body. I leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips and she kissed me back. She was smiling at me when I pulled back. She whispered, "I love you." We kissed again.

I hovered above her with my knees outside her waist and my hands above her shoulders. My elbows were locked and I gazed down at her beautiful face with her golden blonde hair spread across the bed. She grinned up at me and said, "I want to go off the BC pills. I want to have a baby." She threw her arms around my neck and lifted herself up and kissed me hard.

"We'll be married in a couple months. We can start then. We have plenty of time," I replied.

Still clinging to my neck she said, "I know, but I'm sure it will take a few months just for the BC pills to clear my system. I doubt I would get pregnant right away; and if I did, so what? We can afford it." There was no arguing with her logic and I just nodded. Her entire face broke into a grin as she screwed her lips onto mine.

Emma walked in just then and said, "Are you two at it again?"

Alexis dropped herself back to the bed and practically yelled out, "I'm going off the pill. I want to get pregnant as soon as possible."

Emma sat down on the edge of the bed and stared at Alexis with a concerned look. "Oh Sweetie, I know you are infatuated with Dee's baby but she is twenty seven and her time is now. You should enjoy your youth and your love for each other before your life changes with a baby. You have money. You can travel anywhere you want and stay as long as you want. With a baby in tow, it's so much more difficult." Alexis had a pensive look on her face. Neither Alexis nor Emma said another word and Alexis motioned that she needed to get up. I rolled off her and Alexis got off the bed and hurried to the bathroom.

Emma looked at me and said, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. It's your decision to make. I was twenty-one when Alexis was born. I loved her to death from day one but often wished I had waited a few years." Then Emma's face lit up in a smile as she continued, "But, I was a single working mother on a meager wage and everything was hard. You guys have each other and a not so meager wage." She pushed herself off the edge of the bed, pulled her robe together and threw me an air-kiss as she left the room.

I was torn. I wanted to give Alexis anything she wanted but at the same time, I heard Emma's wisdom. I had always taken Emma's wisdom to heart. I admit that being a dad was kind of a scary proposition. I didn't know if Alexis heard anything her mother had said. I guess I would find out. In the end, Alexis would get what she wanted.

We dressed and repacked our suitcase and I deposited it in the van on our way back to the main house. Alexis and Emma followed behind with their arms around the other's waist. They were giggling like always. I had no idea what set them off but I was glad that there seemed to be no bad feelings about the baby discussion.

It was a beautiful spring day and Dee was cooking burgers on the grill. I walked out on the deck to see if I could help. I know that grilling is supposed to be a man's sport but I didn't get the grilling gene and neither did my dad. Since Jarrod wasn't anywhere in sight, I assumed he didn't get that gene either. Dee had seasoned the burgers with chili powder, garlic powder and onion salt. They smelled amazing and my stomach was grumbling. Dee didn't need any help but I stayed there with her just to visit. We talked about a lot of things but nothing important. She flipped the burgers with her right hand. Her left rested on her tummy as if to make sure she didn't catch it on fire by getting too close to the grill.

Alexis came out on the deck and immediately pushed her body against Dee's back and reached around and put both hands on her bump. She giggled as the baby chose that movement to kick. Alexis is taller than Dee and she bent down and kissed Dee on the neck. Dee's reaction was just the same as Alexis' when anything touches her neck. She rolled her head away from Alexis and let out a groan as she pushed back from the grille. Alexis pulled back and moved her hands up from Dee's baby-bump to cradle her breasts. Alexis laughed and said, "Wow. I see the titty-fairy has paid you a visit." Dee laughed too and adjusted the position of her nature enhanced breasts in her bra.

Emma came out on the deck and I asked her if she had any news on Olivia and Sophia. I told her we were planning on stopping by to see them on the way home. Emma's eyes lit up. "I forgot to tell you guys. Olivia and Sophia have both met guys. Actually, they're brothers. I've met them and they're very nice and they're about the same age as Olivia and Sophia. They are all away on a vacation to Colorado Springs for spring skiing. They seem very happy. They had both been so depressed. I was worried about them."

A wave of jealousy washed over me before I recognized it for what it was. I said, "I'm so happy for them. They deserve some happiness."

Alexis came over and Emma gave the Olivia and Sophia news to her. Alexis' face lit up but then a quick flash of disappointment appeared and was immediately gone. My guess was that she had the same instant reaction as I did. I would discuss that with Alexis later on the drive home.

We sat on the deck in the warm weather and ate our burgers and drank beer. After lunch I gathered up Alexis' birthday presents and took them to the van. We made our goodbyes, which took another forty-five minutes, and we were back on the road. The Sirius/XM station played seventies songs with a low volume providing background music. Neither of us said a word for a long time. I noted that we were so comfortable with each other that we didn't need to fill in dead air with mindless twitter.

About halfway home, Alexis revealed what she had been thinking about. "Isn't that great about Olivia and Sophia?"

"It is. I confess that I felt a little jealous. Pretty stupid huh?" I said.

Alexis looked over at me and smiled as she said, "Not so stupid. I did too. I love being with them sexually. I would hate to lose that." I glanced at her and just nodded.

I drove on in silence for several more miles. I noticed that Alexis had pushed one hand up under her tee shirt. Her nipples were rock hard, pushing on the material. She just stared out through the windshield ignoring my glances. Alexis and Sophia had a particularly electric sexual relationship. I guessed that was what Alexis was reminiscing about. That got me thinking about some of the more erotic adventures with Olivia; Sophia too, but particularly with Olivia. My cock stirred in my pants and I put my free hand in my crotch to feel my insistent erection and push against it. I glanced over at Alexis. Her head was resting back against the headrest. Her eyes were shut and her lips had parted as she breathed heavily through her open mouth. I could still see her fingers twirling around on her nipples under her tee shirt. Her other hand was now pushed down inside her jeans. The tight material revealed no movement but I knew what she was doing.

My burgeoning cock was caught at some uncomfortable angle and I had to unzip my jeans to make an adjustment. As it turned out, no adjustment was necessary because as soon as my zipper came down my rock hard cock burst out into my hand and it wasn't going to be easy to get it back in. I glanced over at Alexis and she hadn't moved. I couldn't resist stroking my boner as I reminisced about my first sexual encounter with Olivia. She loved man-sweat and I was very sweaty and shirtless. She attacked me right there in her kitchen. Damn, she was gorgeous. We were in her bed and I was fucking her until she screamed and then Sophia was there too. My hand picked up the pace on my cock.

I lost concentration on the road and drifted into the lane to my left. A passing car tooted its horn and I snapped the wheel back to the right. I eased off the accelerator and glanced over at Alexis to see if I had disturbed her reverie. She was staring at my hand working on my cock. Her hands were right where they had been. She looked up to my face. She was breathing very hard and her face was masked in a very sultry look.

In a low pitched groan she muttered, "Pull off in the Rest Area up ahead." She dropped her gaze to my cock again and I moved over one lane preparing to exit into the Rest Stop. There were few cars in the parking lot. Many trucks were in the truck parking area with their motors idling. I pulled into a spot in front of the rest-rooms just in case Alexis' request was merely a pit-stop. From the look on her face, I doubted it.

I put the van in park and shut off the engine. My cock was free to bounce wherever and it kept slapping down on the bottom of the steering wheel. Alexis' seatbelt came free and I looked over to see what she was going to do. She maneuvered out of her seat and stood up between our captain's chair seats and immediately pulled her tee shirt over her head and then roughly pinched her hardened nipples and then unfastened her jeans and unzipped them as she pulled them down her legs. It was a struggle because her jeans were skin tight like they were sprayed on. She wiggled her ass out of them and her thong came down with her jeans. She turned her naked body toward me and said, "Put the bed down. I need you to make love to me." My cock leaped up off the steering wheel and bobbed in the air. Alexis saw the movement and she sucked her lower lip between her teeth and gently bit on it as she dragged her fingernails around her breasts and then her nipples. She moved between the rear seats and sat down on the triple bench seat against the rear bulkhead as I pushed a button on the dash. Alexis rode the seat into its bed position and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I pushed another button on the dash and privacy panels along the side windows of the van dropped into place. They really didn't provide any more privacy than the already blacked out windows but they were cool looking.

I pushed myself out of my seat and maneuvered between the seats to the bed. Alexis was in-heat and the last thing I thought she wanted right then was a long, drawn out, soft and gentle 'make love to me', but she muttered those words again. I stripped out of my clothes quickly and maneuvered myself over her body and began by gently kissing her lips. Again, her urgently searching lips told me a different story.

Since I figured she was reminiscing about Sophia I pushed my body down hers and pushed my lips to her clitoris. She screamed hard as I sucked the little nubbin between my lips and flicked my tongue on it. The tongue action produced another scream and then I moved my lips lower and parted her labia with my tongue and pushed it inside as far as I could. She groaned hard and drove her hips up into my face. She was muttering, "Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus." Her hips started rolling up and down and side to side to vary the angle of my tongue pushing in and out of her vagina. She was panting so hard I worried that she would hyperventilate.

My cock was like a steel rod and I was thankful when Alexis mumbled through gasps for air, "Sixty-Nine. God. Hurry." I hurried and spun around as I maintained contact with my tongue. Alexis grabbed my shaft the second it came within range. I placed my knees above her head as she bent my cock down to her lips. There were no preliminaries as she waggled her head from side to side as she forced her lips over my glans. She let out a muffled groan as I flicked my tongue across her clitoris. She lifted her hips indicating that she wanted more. This was quickly turning into the opposite of 'make love to me'. I was ever vigilant in the fine art of reading Alexis' sexual moods and I knew that in spite of her words, she wanted raw, powerful and hard fucking as she greedily sucked my cock right into her throat. The sensation was incredible.

I unmercifully used my tongue to drive her into delirium. She exploded into a powerful orgasm while I was drilling my tongue into her anus. She screamed long and loud and I realized that I hadn't locked the doors. Alexis was forced to expel my cock from her mouth so she could breathe. When she could speak again she practically yelled, "Oh my gawwd Baby. Fuck me. Please fuck me as hard as you can." She was flailing her head from side to side and I smiled to myself knowing that I knew what she wanted even if she didn't. I maneuvered around and pushed her legs together and placed my legs outside of hers. I guided my pulsing cock down and dragged the saliva slick knob across her clitoris and found her vagina. She rocked her hips up to ready herself for my fatty.

Alexis was whimpering, "Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus." Her head continued to roll from side to side. She vigorously grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard enough to leave finger marks in her flesh when she released them and grabbed my pectorals and squeezed just as hard.

Even though Alexis wanted my cock hard and fast; I gently pushed it into her vagina and stopped when she flinched with pain. Then she pushed her hips up signaling me to proceed. I fucked Alexis in long penetrating strokes like she wanted and then changed up the pace by pulling my cock about halfway out and began piston-fucking her pussy as she screamed and groaned at the same time. She began muttering a quick stream of "YES's" in synch with my cock slamming deep in her pussy. She squeezed her legs together tight to change the pressure on my cock and her pussy. She screamed long and loud as she crashed into another orgasm. I had lost count and it didn't matter. My own orgasm was pushing its way into my consciousness and I ramped up the pace and without warning changed back into long slow penetrating strokes. Alexis screamed again at the change of pace.

Alexis dropped her hands from my pectorals to her sex as she pushed one hand under me so she could feel my cock pushing in and out of her pussy between her thumb and index finger as she worked her middle finger on her clitoris. My orgasm was becoming urgent and I launched my cock hard into her as she renewed her chants of "YES. YES. YES." My thighs slapped down on hers.

As my balls tightened with my pending orgasm, Alexis groaned her way into another one of her own and she screamed as she felt my first shot surge up through my shaft. I saw her grin at the expression on my face. I was glad I couldn't see it as it felt like everything inside me was being forced out through my cock. Alexis mumbled, "Oh fuck Baby. Give it all to me. Fill me up." She tipped her head back into the bed and her mouth hung open in a silent scream as she tried to assist the expulsion of my cum by driving her hips up to me.

There was a loud knocking on the side of the van and a female voice said, "Is everything okay in there?" We both froze. I could feel cum pushing past my cock as we listened, hoping whoever it was would just go away. The person was persistent though and the female voice repeated her question "Is everything okay in there?" I looked down into Alexis' face as she smiled up at me.

Alexis gasped in a huge breath of air and yelled, "We're fine. Everything is fine." We waited to see if she would just go away, but she didn't.

The voice said, "Jesus Christ. It sounded like you were getting fucked to death." That statement got us both laughing and more cum was forced past my cock.

Alexis sucked in more air and yelled, "I was but after a half dozen orgasms, I've never been better." The voice giggled and we could hear her talking to someone else as she went away. We burst out laughing again and I pulled my softening cock from Alexis. Gobs of cum exploded from her pussy and down to the leather bed. She shoved a hand into her sex. I opened a drawer and pulled out a towel and Alexis grabbed it and forced it to her crotch. She slid her body back and wiped up the mess between her legs. Alexis slid her body forward so her legs hung over the front of the bed and she sucked my mostly soft cock into her mouth and lashed her tongue all around the shaft to clean me off. She loved the taste of me and her together and she moaned as she pulled her lips off the end of my clean cock.

I gathered up the discarded clothes and handed hers over. She discarded her thong, which was soaking wet, and struggled into her jeans again. She pulled her tee shirt on and noted that her still hard nipples clearly showed in the soft cotton material. I dressed and we put the bed back to a seat, wiped it down again and returned to our seats up front. We looked around to see if there was anyone close by watching us. We didn't see anyone and in less than a minute we were back on the highway twenty minutes from home.

Alexis looked over and got my attention. She said, "I love this van." I laughed hard and got her going too. She turned up the music on the Seventy's Channel as a song started that we like to sing to. The two bellowing elephants sang to oldies at the top of our lungs all the way home.