Pool Boy Ch. 58

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers

As our consciousness returned I bent my knees and lowered Alexis to the floor so she could get off my semi-hard cock. Lina was standing nude at the sink blow drying her hair. We finished washing and rinsing and shut the water off. As we opened the shower door and stepped out, Lina said, "You two are something else. You're so made for each other. I'm so envious." Alexis walked over behind Lina and kissed her on the back of the neck. Lina smiled at the reflection in the mirror.

We spent the day with Lina showing us around the city of Chora. She preferred to call it that rather than the contemporary name of Mykonos City. She took her camera and she was constantly taking photos of Alexis and me either individually or together. She was a talented photographer. She had an amazing knack for timing. She agreed to send us the digital files. Many of her photos were very erotic. Lina told us, 'that had nothing to do with her talent. We were just an erotic couple and she was just thrilled that it came out in her photos.' She said that it was obvious to anyone who chose to look. I borrowed her camera and took photos of Lina and Lina and Alexis together. Their photos were very erotic too. The passion in their faces was palpable. The only common thread was Alexis. Her photos exuded sexual passion.

Alexis and I rode on one moped and Lina rode the other one. We followed her through the city and walked when the alleys became too small for even the mopeds. We walked out on the jetty in the old port and Lina took photos of Alexis and me looking back at the capital city of Chora. We went to the opposite side of the city to get close up with the famous windmills. The heat and humidity were unrelenting and we escaped to a bar for some cold drinks. The bar had no air-conditioning but getting out of the sun was a help. We talked and laughed and ordered another round of drinks and then another. When we left the bar, I was buzzed and Lina and Alexis were well beyond that. We had to push the mopeds after Lina discovered that she couldn't drive hers without crashing into the sides of white-washed buildings or white-washed stone walls. Alexis had to sit down in the road, she was laughing so hard.

Fortunately, we were upslope from our villa when we started pushing the mopeds. I don't think we could have managed pushing them up the slope. We arrived back at our Villa by mid-afternoon. We were starving and Lina invited us up to her house for lunch. Her house was a six-sided box with a flat roof just like our villa but the comparison ended there. While ours was modernized with large glass windows and air-conditioning and marble floors; Lina's was stark with no air-conditioning and tile floors. The ceilings were the same though with exposed joists and wooden boards. Her house was more reminiscent of the house that Michael and Cathy rented in the movie. It was old, ancient even, but it didn't look lived in. There were no personal affects anywhere. No photos, which struck me as odd for a photographer. Perspiration ran down our faces and tickled as it ran down my sides. There was no pool to cool off in.

The large bowl of salad that Lina prepared was delicious. I was hoping for something a little more substantial but my stomach stopped growling so that was good. Lina had never said, but it turned out that she was a 'Vegan'. Alexis helped her clean up and we sat outside in the shade to catch whatever light breezed came up. The furniture was old and very uncomfortable and after a polite amount of time Alexis suggested that we go down to our Villa and cool off in the pool. Lina laughed and said, "I thought you'd never ask. You get used to the heat but today is stifling." We rode down the slope on our mopeds and immediately peeled our sweat soaked clothes off and headed for the pool. The patio was like a frying pan on my bare feet and I dove into the pool. I broke the surface and yelled a warning to Alexis and Lina about the patio. They were standing nude on the top step of the pool removing their shoes before stepping into the water.

We all swam to the infinity wall and enjoyed the views again. There was a huge cruise ship coming toward the island from the west. There wasn't a cloud in the sky. I'd never get tired of the blue Aegean Sea. Alexis asked Lina if there was any nude beaches close by. Lina grinned and said, "Paradise Beach is a clothing optional beach and it's only six or seven kilometers away to the southeast. It's more of a topless beach now but you can go nude if you want. It is a hopping party scene day and night. I'll take you tomorrow if you like." Alexis smiled at Lina and splashed me in the face.

Alexis was in a mood. She grabbed my flaccid cock and said, "What do you think, 'Meat'? Sounds like a place we have to see."

Lina burst out laughing when Alexis called me 'Meat' and said, "That's an appropriate moniker. Who nicknamed you that?"

Alexis continued stroking my hardening cock and said, "His college football teammates."

Lina responded, "Football. You look like you're too big to play football. Do you mean rugby?"

I said, "No, American football. Not your kind of football. We call that soccer and I never liked the game. American football is kind of like rugby though." Alexis released my cock and splashed water up on the narrow infinity wall to cool it off. She touched the wet spot and was satisfied that it wasn't too hot.

Alexis said, "Come on Michael -- emphasizing the name by stretching the syllables out - get up there on the wall so we can sample your meat." Lina smiled at Alexis and then grinned at me waiting to see what I was going to do before returning her gaze to Alexis who was caressing her erect nipples. Alexis looked from me to Lina. She had a sexy and sultry look on her face and she winked at Lina who looked back at me. Lina was nibbling on her lower lip as her hands started caressing her own nipples.

I splashed more water on the narrow ledge and pulled myself up to sit on it. My hard cock came out of the water with me and bounced several times well above the water line. Alexis motioned for Lina to take the lead and Lina moved between my knees and wrapped her fingers around my cock to stop it from bouncing. She shoved my glans into the corner of her lips and rotated her head to stretch her lips on. Alexis came in close to get a good view.

Lina's blow-job had me groaning hard as she sucked on the top half while she gave me a counter-rotating double hand-job on the bottom half. Alexis couldn't stay passive as she cradled my balls in her hand. Alexis took over when Lina pulled off to flex her jaw. Alexis pushed her lips down my shaft displacing Lina's hands as her lips stretched out to pull her mouth that last two inches. Lina just shook her head in amazement at Alexis' deep throat. Alexis knew that if she worked her throat magic for much longer, the sharing would be over, so she pulled her lips off my shaft and aimed it at Lina. She flexed her jaw one more time and waggled her mouth back on the knob to resume her blow-job. Alexis had pulled me up close to my orgasm before handing me off to Lina and now Lina's suction was going to pull it the rest of the way.

Lina recognized the symptoms and she pulled off and said, "Meat's going to blow. Do you want it?" Alexis motioned with her hand for Lina to take it. Lina grinned and pushed her lips over the glans again and began jerking me off as she slid her lips on and off the velvety crown. I leaned back on my hands and pushed my hips forward as the first shot rocketed up my shaft into Lina's mouth as I let out a long loud groan. Lina had learned that she needed to be swallowing immediately. The first mouthful was the hardest but she handled it and then she grinned around my glans as she knew she was going to be okay. Alexis had moved in close just in case and she grinned up at me when she knew that Lina was going to take it all. I looked down into Lina's eyes as she pumped my cock with both hands. She sure looked delicious with my cock-knob buried in her mouth.

When she had pumped me dry, Lina pulled her distended lips off my crown and turned to face Alexis. Lina opened her mouth to show Alexis that she still had a load of cum to share. It started to roll out over her lips and she sucked it back in and pushed her lips to Alexis' lips. Alexis greedily accepted Lina's gift with a passionate kiss. I could see that their tongues were working back and forth in each other's mouth. Alexis pulled back and displayed Lina's gift and then swallowed it right down. Alexis and Lina kissed again and I pushed myself off the ledge into the water to cool off.

We splashed water across the patio to the closest door so we wouldn't burn our feet when we got out of the pool. It worked fine and we hurried inside. The air-conditioning felt cold compared to the searing heat on the patio. I laughed as I noticed goose-bumps raise on Alexis' and Lina's arms and legs. I grabbed towels from the bathroom and tossed one to each of them.

After cleaning up in the shower and picking up our clothes that had been dropped on the patio when we arrived, we dressed in fresh clothes for another evening out on the town. Alexis was a couple inches taller than Lina but their bodies were very similar so Lina had no problem finding something of Alexis' to wear. When they appeared from the bedroom, my eyes nearly bugged out of my head and my dick jumped in my shorts. The girls giggled at my reaction.

Alexis took my right arm and Lina took my left as we walked down the patio to the road and headed down the slope. This time, Lina took us to a restaurant for dinner before we got stupid on alcohol. Lina ordered a salad and a dish of various vegetables. Alexis had a salad and a local fish plate. I had the salad and a veal plate. Again the meal was amazing. Lina ordered a bottle of wine from a local vineyard. It was a white wine by the name Napanoptiano Athiri. I couldn't pronounce the name. It was perfect for our meal selections. I was beginning to understand how certain wines complimented certain meals.

As we ate, Lina said, "This wine is my favorite. I should never have tasted it. It's too expensive for me. You obviously don't have issues with money. I hope you don't mind. You said you were students. Are your family's wealth....?" She stopped talking in mid-sentence and apologized.

I answered her questions as simply as I could. "Alexis' family is well off now but not always. My family is blue-collar. I won a lottery a few months ago and money is not an issue anymore but I remember well what it was like to not have any. I try to live my life with that memory in mind. When my head is in control, I'm cautious with money. When my heart is in control, I'm stupid." Alexis smiled at me. She knew what I meant. Lina had a look like gears were turning. Then she grinned as she set her wine glass down after taking a sip.

We finished our meal and I paid with a large tip. Lina explained that tipping is an American thing. Europeans don't normally tip and never more than ten percent if they're thrilled with the service. I smiled at Lina and said, "I guess I'm paying with my heart." Lina smiled and we stood up with the large tip still on the table.

We went back to the same bar we started our evening in last night. As soon as we walked in, the crowd erupted into "OPA" and glasses and bottles were raised to us. We were celebrities. The bartender rushed over and hugged me and kissed me on each cheek before eagerly doing the same with Alexis and Lina. He personally led us to a vacant table and rattled off our drinks from memory. We nodded and sat down. He hurried back to the bar and immediately began making our drinks. The crowd, many of whom were there last night, settled down but the young and old men alike were gawking at Lina and Alexis.

We were more cautious with the alcohol tonight. We wanted to make it to the dancing part. After two drinks we started to leave and the bartender came to our table and went through the hugging and kissing ritual again. We shook hands and Lina led us further down into the city. I recognized the word Disco and knew we were there. The disco beat from the techno-bop music was muted by the stone walls of the building but when the door was opened by a bouncer the loud music poured out like it had substance. The bouncer looked me up and down obviously assessing whether I was going to be a threat and then looked Alexis and Lina up and down with a much different look on his face before motioning us inside. The bartender must have been able to read lips because there was no way he could hear a word we said. I couldn't even hear myself. We stood by the bar hoping that he got our orders correct.

Amazingly, he did. We stood on the edge of the dance floor teaming with bodies throbbing to the beat. A DJ was controlling the music and you had to move your body. We found a table of young people like us getting up to go and we confiscated their table to set our drinks on and then pushed our way into the crowd on the floor. Thankfully, the disco was air-conditioned because even with that I was soaked in perspiration after a half dozen songs. We returned to our table and finished our drinks before ordering another round. There were so many people in the club that they stood between the tables waiting to get on the dance floor. Lina, at twenty-five was probably the oldest person in the room. The crowd on the floor expanded into the tables and people were dancing all around our table as guys maneuvered to get closer looks at Alexis and Lina. One guy bent down and obviously asked Alexis to dance and she smiled and shook her head. He was persistent and asked Lina. She smiled and offered her hand for him to help her to her feet. She disappeared into the throng of bobbing bodies and was gone for a half-hour.

When she returned, we finished our drinks, paid the tab and left the club. Lina was perspiring and breathing heavily as we left the club and made our way back up the slope to our Villa. Alexis offered for Lina to stay the night if she wanted to but Lina begged off saying that she had taken in a stray cat and she should go home to feed it. She said that she would meet us at 9:00 AM to take us to Paradise Beach.

Alexis and I said our good-nights and agreed on another dip in the pool and then we sat on the steps kissing, which led to more passionate kisses, which led to more physical and passionate activities that led to Lina yelling down over the two houses between us for us to keep it down. We got laughing and went inside to finish. It was late and we drifted off to a sex induced sleep.

The sun was barely up when I woke. Alexis was drooling on my shoulder. She had a loose grip on my morning woody. I didn't want to disturb her so I lay there and fell back to sleep. When I woke again the woody was gone and so was Alexis. Music was playing softly in the living room. Alexis wasn't there either. I spotted her outside sitting under an umbrella in a lounge chair with a cup of coffee in her hand. She had a robe on and I grabbed mine off the back of the bathroom door and joined her. It was going to be another hot day but the temperature at the moment was perfect. There wasn't a puff of air and the humidity was low. She smiled at me when I came around the corner of the Villa and said, "Good morning Michael."

I grinned at her and said, "Good morning Cathy."

Alexis giggled and said, "I'm certain that her name isn't Lina. It would be pretty amazing if it was." I nodded and pointed at the cup in her hand. "I made a pot. It's on the counter beside the refrigerator." I went back inside to pour myself a cup. I came back out and sat down. Alexis picked up the same thread and said, "She has to know that our names aren't Cathy and Michael." I nodded and took a sip.

I said, "Whatever. She's playing her role to the hilt. It's kind of fun playing someone else. She probably doesn't even want to know our real names." I took another sip and continued, "It doesn't matter what her real name is. She'll always be Lina to me." Alexis took a sip and nodded.

Alexis pulled my left wrist to her to check my watch. She said, "We should take a bag with a change of clothes. It could be an all day party. Sounds like a lot of fun." We finished our coffee and went in and took a shower.

At nine o'clock, Lina knocked on our door. She was dressed in a bikini bathing suit with a loose one shoulder cotton top and low riding cargo shorts and flat sandals. Alexis had chosen her micro-bikini from last summer with a powder-blue cotton tee shirt and a white 'skort' with a pair of blue and white sneakers. I wore my black banana hammock with a college logo tee shirt and cargo shorts with a pair of open toed sandals.

Lena pulled one of the helmets on. I pulled on the other one and we were off. Lena led the way. Alexis rode on the back of my moped with her blonde hair blowing behind her. She playfully pushed her hands down in my shorts in the front to fondle my dick. She giggled every time she got a rise from me. I let her do it because it felt incredible. On one straight section of road, Lina slowed and let me pull up beside her. She did a double-take on Alexis' hands in my pants and burst out laughing and sped ahead. I was going as fast as my moped would go and couldn't keep up with Lina.

Lina drove right past the beach to the Paradise View Hotel and dropped her kickstand. We pulled up beside her and did the same. As with every building we'd seen so far, it looked like the hotel had just been white-washed and all the trim was that same ocean blue color. There must be a local ordinance requiring the use of that one shade of blue. We walked through the sparse but elegant lobby to the pool deck and looked down at the beach. There were rows of thatched umbrellas with thick padded lounge chairs shaded underneath. Down the beach were rows of kayaks for rent.

Lina grabbed a table by the pool and said, "Let's get a cold drink and plan our day now that you can see the beach. There's a lot to do. A waitress came over and took an order of three bloody-marys. I walked around the pool deck while Alexis and Lina chatted. There was a huge hot-tub on a level above the pool. There was no one in it. I couldn't imagine anyone using a hot-tub in this heat. After dark the temperatures dropped back into the seventies. The hot-tub would be nice then.

We drank our bloody-marys as we sat and watched the beautiful people coming and going. There were all ages from kids to elderly enjoying the day. We made our way onto the beach and rented three lounge chairs closest to the incoming tide. We spread our towels in front of the chairs in the sun. We planned to start in the sun and then retreat into the shade under the thatched umbrellas to our lounge chairs when it got too hot. Lina and Alexis both removed their bikini tops. More than half of the women on the beach had done the same. I lathered Alexis up with suntan lotion while Lina lathered me up. Then we both lathered up Lina. Alexis giggled as she couldn't resist massaging Lina's tits. I was doing her legs and resisted running my hands along her sex.

We sprawled out on the towels. I was on my stomach with my chin in my hands watching the topless babes. There were tits of every size; natural and not; saggy and pert; young and old. Tits were tits and I loved them all. I could feel my dick hardening under me. Alexis and Lina sat on their towels facing the water bracing their arms behind them. Their nipples indicated they were aroused.

A waiter came down the beach and stopped for orders. I jumped up and dug around in my shorts and handed the guy a twenty dollar bill and he took our orders with a smile. I knew he'd be back often which is why I tipped him now. The drinks were delicious and ice cold. I rolled over and sat like Alexis and Lina so I could drink my drink without a straw. Lina spotted my erection in my black banana hammock and giggled as she motioned for Alexis to look. She looked but she was so used to it she didn't react. Her concentration was elsewhere.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers