Pool Boy Ch. 58

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers

Alexis pointed out a large group of nude college age girls and guys way down the beach. Lina had already been watching them and she nodded. It appeared that the group all knew each other; probably from the same college. They were entertaining themselves with a Frisbee and a football. The football told me that they were probably Americans.

Alexis decided that the group was going to be the fun group for the day and she got up, peeled off her bikini bottom and motioned for us to follow. Lina looked at me and I said, "She's got that look on her face." I got up and dropped my 'hammock' just as the waiter walked over for drink orders. I handed him another twenty and pointed down the beach. He greedily accepted the twenty and nodded. I checked to see if my dick was going to be a problem and helped Lina up.

She looked up at me and said, "I'll be right there. I have to use the facilities." I nodded and turned toward Alexis who was jogging toward the group. 'Bo Derek jogging on the beach in slow-motion in the movie 'Ten', flashed through my mind. I looked back to Lina. She hadn't gone to the facilities. She was standing under an umbrella three back from ours talking to guy who was fully dressed and out of place on a beach. When she moved to sit down I could see that it was the guy who had asked Alexis and then Lina to dance last night. I walked backward toward Alexis as I watched Lina and the guy. It was apparent that they knew each other but why would Lina make up a story about going to the facilities. Why not just introduce him to us last night when he appeared. There were numerous innocent explanations but I had a bad feeling about this. I turned around and ran to catch up with Alexis. I glanced back and saw the guy and Lina standing in the bright sunlight in an embrace and then she waved to him as he walked back up the beach. She watched him go and then went back to our umbrella, dropped her bikini bottom and began jogging toward us.

I waited for her to catch up. I thought about just asking her about the guy but decided against it. Something felt wrong and now I wondered if Lina was on the up and up. What did we really know about her? Nothing. Not even her real name.

We had a blast running around on the beach with the group of girls and guys. They turned out to be Americans as I had guessed. The guys were more than happy to add Alexis and Lina to the fun. The girls? Not so much. They made their guys pay for it by paying particular attention to me. We played some touch-football and the girls all made it a point to put their touch on my dick whenever I had the ball, which was frequently because I played the game and I towered over the other guys.

Even though Alexis had never played any organized sport, she proved to be a very good athlete and she caught some bombs for touchdowns for the other team. She taunted me on each occasion as she ran up to me and jumped up to chest bump me like she had seen other players on my college team do. I loved her bumping her tits to my chest and we both got laughing every time. We stayed with the Cathy and Michael names with the group.

A couple of the girls decided that they had seen Alexis someplace before but couldn't remember where. The name "Cathy" was probably throwing them off. They decided that she was a movie or TV star or something and that seemed to make a difference on how they treated her.

Lina didn't know anything about football and she declined to play, choosing instead to toss the Frisbee with several others. The waiter I had tipped to come down the beach for orders was doing a great job even though he had to make more than one delivery per order because he couldn't carry them all. The game would stop to pay for the drinks as everyone had to retrieve their wallets. Being Americans meant the waiter was tipped by all of us. He was in heaven.

We broke for lunch and went as a group up to the Hotel after putting our bathing suits back on. Lina ate with the group she had been playing Frisbee with and it gave me a chance to talk with Alexis about what I had seen earlier. Alexis was quiet as I related the story and she kept stealing glances over at Lina. I gave her the facts only. I didn't say anything about my concerns. I let her make up her own mind. She finally said, "We need to discuss this further tonight. I've had a bad feeling about her since day one." She grinned at me and then added, "Even if she does make me dizzy with lust."

Alexis and I spent the next couple hours under the thatched umbrella. Lina and Alexis chatted for a while before Lina went back up to the Hotel. We let her go without any thoughts of following her. I wondered if the 'guy' was still around. Even with the troubling thoughts about Lina and her mysterious friend, I fell sound asleep.

I woke with Alexis sitting on the edge of my chair kissing me. When I opened my eyes she moved her lips to the side of my face and whispered, "I'm getting horny. Let's go for a walk down the beach. It looks like there are some secluded spots beyond those fingers of rocks. She put her hand inside my hammock and my cock responded immediately with the contact. She giggled and said, "Well, look at that. It looks like he's ready."

Lina looked like she was asleep in her chair and we didn't disturb her. We walked hand in hand past the large group who waved to us. We waved back and continued to where the rocks pushed out off the beach into the water. We waded out beyond the outcroppings and sure enough there were several small areas of sand, each one secluded from the others. Another couple already had the same idea as they were naked at the edge of the water humping missionary style with her heels locked over the back of his thighs. They never noticed us and we continued on to the next finger of rocks and waded out around it.

A ten square foot area of soft white sand was just what we were looking for. Alexis was already breathing hard with anticipation before we dropped to our knees in a passionate embrace. She was urgently kissing everywhere as she yanked my hammock to my knees and grabbed my rapidly expanding dick and immediately started jerking me off. She broke off contact with my lips and dropped her ass to the sand as she struggled to get her bikini bottom off with her one free hand. I moved in closer to her offering my cock to her face. She dropped from her ass on to her back and pulled my cock along with her. I was dragged along on my knees as she struggled her lips onto my glans and then pulled me into her throat.

My hand went to her sex. She was soaking wet with passion. I pushed my middle finger into her pussy and she groaned around my cock and then gagged and pulled her face away and coughed a couple times. She pulled my cock to her sex. I got into position between her legs in a plank position and let her adjust her position under me before I pushed my cock into her. She screamed hard as I pushed in one motion to my balls. Alexis pulled her hips back by rotating her pelvis down and then drove her hips back up to me and screamed again.

We fucked each other until Alexis had a thundering orgasm. Her body went completely spastic as I carried the action. As she slowly recovered, she motioned for me to stop. I knew I could get her off again but I stopped and pulled my hard cock out of her pussy. She yelled, "Switch."

I assumed she wanted to take the lead so I fell to her side and rolled onto my back. Alexis didn't waste a second as she scrambled up out of the sand and climbed over me to a cowgirl position. She grinned down at me. She was gasping for air as she refined her position and plunged her pussy down on my throbbing cock. I had to groan from the force of her push. I grabbed her ass-cheeks and drove her on and off my cock. She lifted her face to the sky and groaned as her head lolled off to the side. Her lips were open with her teeth clenched as she drove herself on and off my cock with my help.

I noticed an unexpected shadow cross my face and I looked to see what it was. Just behind Alexis was a person. I could only make out that it was a female person. Her body was backlit by the sun and only her curves were visible. Alexis was unaware of her presence as she frantically drove her pussy hard forward and back sliding on my hips. I figured it was Lina at first but the backlit body was longer and thinner with narrow hips and a thigh gap.

Alexis spotted the shadow across my face and up into the sand and she stopped her motion as she turned to look. She raised a hand to her eyes to block the sun to see who it was. It was one of the girls from the group we had hung out with in the morning. I remembered that she said she was a cheerleader at her college but I didn't remember her name if I had ever heard it.

Without a word, 'cheerleader' pushed her bikini bottom to the sand and moved behind my head as she strummed her fingers through her sex. Alexis sat down hard on my cock and watched what 'cheerleader' was going to do. She resumed her motion as 'cheerleader' dropped to her knees by my head and positioned her sex over my face. I couldn't see a thing as I positioned my lips and pushed my tongue along her labia and flicked it on her clitoris. She groaned and then it was apparent that she and Alexis were engaged in a passionate kiss. My cock hardened a little more and Alexis broke their embrace and muttered, "Jesus Baby. You're hard.

I reached up and cupped 'cheerleader's' breasts in my hands and worked on her hard nipples as Alexis bent forward and flicked her tongue on each nubbin. 'Cheerleader' moaned and cupped Alexis' tits in her hand. I was concentrating on 'Cheerleader's' pussy and Alexis was concentrating on fucking my cock. I was getting close and Alexis knew it as she ramped up her pace and muttered, "Oh fuck. Give it to me Baby."

'Cheerleader's' body was growing tense and I could tell she was getting close. My orgasm drove my hips upward, taking Alexis with them and a long hard shot of cum launched into Alexis' pussy. 'Cheerleader' started groaning in anticipation of her orgasm and she must have motioned to Alexis because Alexis pulled her pussy off my cock and 'cheerleader' leaned forward to take it. She apparently didn't realize that I was already cumming because she took her time and got a shot in the face. She hurried then but she couldn't get her lips on my fatty and she caught two more shots in the face. She tried again and Alexis got laughing at her unsuccessful attempts. 'Cheerleader' grabbed my cock, tried again and then gave up and aimed my spewing cock at her tits. Alexis watched it all and when my last shot dribbled down my cock, she took back my cock and slid her pussy back on it. She groaned as it hadn't softened at all and 'cheerleader' quaked through her orgasm as I drove my tongue deep with occasional flicks on her clitoris.

Just as 'cheerleader' was recovering from her orgasm, Alexis screamed hard and burst into her second one. She rode my cock until her clenching pussy subsided. 'Cheerleader' pushed herself back up my face and dropped her ass to the sand. Alexis was bent forward gasping for oxygen with her hands on my ribs. She was grinning. She settled her pussy down on my cock and dropped her tits down on my torso and kissed me over and over again. I wrapped my arms around her back and held her tight to me as 'cheerleader' leaned back on her elbows and watched.

When all was quiet and our breathing had returned to normal, 'cheerleader' said, "I remembered where I know you from," as she looked at Alexis. "You're that "Smoking Hot Five" girl. Alexis, isn't it?" Alexis smiled and nodded. "The 'Cathy' bit threw me but when he wore his college tee shirt at lunch I remembered." She looked down at me and continued, "I just had to try that fatty that you've been flaunting all morning. I guess I didn't do too well with it did I?"

Alexis giggled and said, "Not really fair considering it was already cumming when you took it. It's hard to get your lips on if you're not used to it." Alexis waggled her ass gauging the hardness of my cock and said, "Do you want to try it again? It's still pretty hard." 'Cheerleader's' eyes lit up and a huge grin broke across her face. She nodded vigorously as Alexis sat up and pulled her pussy off my cock.

'Cheerleader' scrambled on her hands and knees to position her knees between mine as she grabbed up my gooey cock and said, "Fuck. It's huge. I can't even get my fingers around it." Alexis grinned as she sat off to the side with one hand cradling my balls. 'Cheerleader' bent forward with her ass in the air and tried again to get her lips over my glans.

Alexis said, "Push it to the corner of your lips and roll your mouth over the knob." 'Cheerleader' did as instructed and this time she was successful. She held my cock right there for several moments adjusting her lips and then pushed her mouth down my shaft. She made it half-way before she gagged and pulled back. She coughed and gagged again but didn't pull off. She was probably afraid she wouldn't be able to get back on again. She breathed heavily through her nose and then pushed back down again to her hand marking her gag depth. I groaned hard and Alexis smiled down at me. 'Cheerleader's' blow-job and hand-job combination was fantastic and after a few minutes I could feel another orgasm closing in fast.

It was only polite to announce, "Oh fuck, yeah. I'm gonna cum." She giggled with my cock in her mouth.

When Alexis was sure that 'cheerleader' was going to let me cum in her mouth she said, "Be ready because he cums a ton. Be swallowing right away." She didn't take Alexis' advice and she quickly got behind. After the second shot she was overwhelmed and was forced to pull off. Alexis already knew the situation and she positioned herself to push her lips on when 'cheerleader' pulled off.

Alexis was showing off as she pushed herself all the way down my cock and took my glans into her throat as I shot a load directly down her throat. She took it without a gag and then pulled back to accept the rest of my shots into her mouth. She swallowed as she needed to and then pulled off when she was sure I was done and opened her cum filled mouth to show it to 'cheerleader' who grinned and moved toward Alexis to get her share. They kissed and swirled their tongues in the other's mouths and the load was shared and swallowed.

We cuddled up together until we had recovered and then we stood up and got our suits on. We waded back around the fingers of rock. The tide had come in further and the water was deeper. Once back on the beach, 'cheerleader' said to Alexis, "I'd seen you and your friends on the sports channels and I remembered thinking how beautiful and sexy you were. In person you exude sex." Alexis laughed and her face went red with embarrassment from the compliment. "I was jealous of you when you joined our group. The other girls felt the same. Then, when you could run and catch like the guys, we hated you." She turned to me and said, "Have you guys been dating long. You're so young but, you seem like the perfect couple."

"We've dated for a year. We're on our Honeymoon," I said.

"Seriously. That is so cool. I've been dating my boyfriend for more than two years. We're anything but a perfect couple. He just graduated. We're on a final fling vacation before he starts work for his father. He'll go his way and I'll go mine. He's kind of an arrogant ass but he's gorgeous and the sex has been great. I'll miss that."

We said our good-byes to 'cheerleader'. She and Alexis hugged and kissed and then she stretched up to kiss me. Then she whispered in my ear, "I'll never forget your cock," which she squeezed hard. She pulled back and ran to join her group. We waved to them and they waved back. As we continued toward our chairs, Alexis giggled and said, "I wonder what her boyfriend will say when he sees all your cum on her forehead and in her hair." I chuckled and looked back just as she approached her group. Fortunately, her girl friends got to her first. They were pushing their fingers through her hair and wiping her face with their hands. She looked a little confused by the attention. Then she saw me looking and she waved. I waved back. Her friends were pushing their fingers into their mouths and they waved with their free hands too.

As we approached our chairs my thoughts returned to -- 'what the fuck is up with Lina'.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers