Pool Boy Chronicles

Story Info
Erotic adventures on Mountain View Pass.
5.3k words
4.73
21.4k
15

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CCWriter
CCWriter
38 Followers

This past summer has definitely been the most incredible one in my memory. My name is Chris, and I just finished my freshman year at the local university. I have had more part-time jobs over the past few years than I could list, but this summer, I found one that I really like--pool maintenance. I live in a modest apartment, but I am only a few miles from some large estates that all feature private backyards with impressive pools, hot tubs, and even outdoor showers. For the most part, the work is pretty easy. Checking and adding chemicals, cleaning filters, and vacuuming the pool floor are the only tasks required at most places, and I love that my summer wardrobe is about as basic as it gets--a pair of board shorts and some deck shoes. I am in and out of most places within a half-hour. But there is one large home where I typically spend a couple of hours each week since the owners want me to do other tasks like hose down the large patio and pool deck and even clean the outdoor shower next to the pool. It is a beautiful and very private set-up on Mountain View Pass that even includes a small cabana house near the pool.

In the interest of honesty, I guess I should mention that there are two other reasons that I look forward to my duties at this house every Wednesday--the mother named Naomi and her daughter Kayla who just graduated from high school. Naomi is probably in her late 30's, but she stays active with swimming and yoga, and so she could easily pass for a younger woman. Kayla has a summer job as a lifeguard at the local public pool, and she is usually wearing her red one-piece Speedo suit with the word "GUARD" emblazoned in white letters near the neckline of the suit. Naomi's taste in swimsuits tends much more to the sexy, and I generally see her in skimpy bikinis with those ties at the sides of the bottoms. I keep hoping that one day she'll give those strings a pull and enjoy the pool the way nature intended, but so far that scene has only played out in my active imagination.

As I said, I usually look forward to my Wednesdays working at this house, but last week my duties took on an entirely new level of interest. It was getting late in the afternoon, and I was just finishing the pool cleaning. I had ditched my deck shoes and my shirt since I was hosing down the deck, and so I was wearing only a colorful pair of board shorts. As I worked at the far end of the pool, I saw Naomi and Kayla step out onto the patio. Naomi was wearing a sundress made of light material and Kayla had just returned home after her lifeguard duties at the local pool. She was still wearing her red one-piece swimsuit that did very little to hide her beautiful young feminine figure. I could see that they were engaged in a rather animated discussion, and then I noticed Naomi wave me over. Not sure what this was all about, I set down the hose and walked over to them. As I got closer, the body language of the two women presented an interesting contrast. Naomi was energetic and her smile indicated that she was happy. Kayla, on the other hand, looked a bit uncomfortable and her expression was one of nervous embarrassment.

"Something I can do to help?" I asked.

"I think you can," Naomi replied. "I need a willing young man for a special request, and I think you will do quite nicely. My request may seem a bit unusual, but I assure you I will make it well worth your time."

"That's a bit cryptic," I answered as I looked back and forth between the two. "I think you better fill me in on what you have in mind."

"As I say, it's going to sound unusual, but I am still hoping you will agree," Naomi replied with some hesitation in her voice. "It's actually more for Kayla's benefit."

"Mom, please!" Kayla blurted out, clearly mortified by the situation. "I will figure it out on my own."

"Now I am getting uncomfortable here," I said. "Figure what out? Someone better explain what's going on or I am going to gather up my equipment and leave. I am finished with the pool cleaning."

"Okay, here's the deal," Naomi started to explain. "Kayla is heading off to college in a few weeks, and recently she has been asking me about the kind of things that guys like. You know..."

"Please stop, Mom," Kayla pleaded. "This is so embarrassing."

Unfazed by her daughter's protests, Naomi continued. "So I have been trying to explain some of the basics of the facts of life to my innocent daughter. I'm worried that she might get in over her head when she's away at college and become a victim of sexual pressure in the dorms or at fraternity or sorority parties. I have been trying to explain the ways that she can protect herself, and that includes passing along some insights about sexual aggression and the things that guys might try to seduce her. The problem is, it's not easy to do with just words. I need a healthy young specimen to use as a teaching aid."

"A specimen?" I asked a bit nervously. "You make it sound like a laboratory project. I don't think I have ever been referred to as a specimen. What exactly are you asking me to do?"

"Okay, I will be blunt," Naomi went on. "The functions of the male body, in particular the sexual parts, are very difficult for a Mom to explain to a daughter in words. As usual, my husband is never around to help with these things. So what I am proposing is that you allow me to demonstrate some techniques using you as my living teaching tool."

Naomi seemed far too eager to begin this wild experiment, but when I looked over at Kayla, I noticed that her head was down and her face was flush with embarrassment. "So let me see if I have this straight," I responded. "You want me to strip down and do one or both of you right here on the patio to show Kayla how it's done?"

"Not exactly," Naomi answered, "and 'doing it' is not the goal here. I am more interested in showing Kayla how a boy responds to touching and how to make the intimate experience more pleasurable for her and any guy she might be with. I want her to be knowledgeable and confident so she can look out for herself."

"So what's in it for me?" I asked.

"Believe me, you can expect a very generous bonus for your services," Naomi replied with a devious smile. "But I have a feeling that if this goes the way I hope it will, you are going to get more out of the experience that a few extra bucks in your pocket."

I told her that I would need some time to think about her bizarre proposition, and as I collected my equipment, I noticed Kayla and her mother in another animated discussion. I wasn't sure how to read Kayla. On one hand, she seemed mortified that the discussion was even happening, but at the same time, I could see a look of curiosity in her eyes. There was no doubt that I could use some extra cash, but I also had to admit that the whole idea was more than a bit exciting. After I had made up my mind, I walked back over to where they were standing.

"You mentioned a generous bonus," I said after I had packed up my gear. "Can you elaborate?"

"I was thinking of doubling your hourly wage," Naomi replied. "Twice the money for the same amount of work. Pool work that is."

"I think I am willing to do it," I said, "assuming that I can stop at any time if it starts to get uncomfortable or weird. But I will need some time to think this over. Can I give you my answer next week?"

"Of course," Naomi said. "Text me if the answer is 'yes' so I make arrangements and be sure that Kayla will be home."

Most guys I know would have made their decision on the spot, but this proposal was so bizarre that I wanted to weigh all of the considerations. After a few days, I texted Naomi and told her I was willing to give it a try. After that, my mind was spinning with thoughts about what was about to happen to me. On the next Wednesday, my usual day at their estate on Mountain View Pass, I noticed that Naomi was watching me closely from the patio as I completed my pool duties. When my work was done and my equipment was stowed, I sheepishly walked over to the patio.

"Kayla!" Naomi called out. "Chris is here and ready for our first session."

"I'll be right out," Kayla shouted back. Within a minute, she was stepping out the back door wearing the familiar red one-piece lifeguard swimsuit.

"Where do we start?" I asked nervously.

"We start by getting those board shorts off of you so the anatomy lesson can begin. Judging by the size of the bulge down there, I think you will be a very suitable specimen for our examination."

With that, Naomi pulled Kayla closer to me and guided her fingers as she traced the outlines of my chest muscles and the contours of my back. Naomi acted as the teacher, and Kayla dutifully followed her lead.

"A young stud like Chris will get rock hard at the mere thought of sex with a pretty girl," Naomi explained to her daughter, "but if you want true pleasure, you have to learn how to extend the experience and to savor the physical beauty of the male body. He will want to have his cock between your legs in a heartbeat. Just remember that you are in control of the situation. Learn to enjoy every moment you are together with your guy."

Naomi stepped back and watched with a smile as Kayla gently stroked my torso and ran her soft fingers down the sides of my legs. As she worked her way back to my groin, she was about to fondle my growing bulge, but Naomi interrupted her.

"Go slowly, Kayla," she whispered. "The longer you build the anticipation, the more powerful the final experience. In his mind, Chris is pleading with you right now to touch his cock to relieve his pent-up horniness, but you have the power to use his sexual energy for your own pleasure."

"How do I do that," Kayla asked innocently.

"Move your body closer to his and make sure he feels your soft skin against his powerful chest. Press your breasts against him and stroke his back gently as you kiss him. When you feel his cock press even harder against your belly, it is time to reveal him in his full naked glory."

Kayla was a quick learner, and Naomi just smiled as she saw the effect that her daughter's attentions were having on my cock.

"Now?" Kayla asked.

"I think he is ready," Naomi replied. "Now, untie the drawstring and get those shorts off so we can get a look at our eager lover."

Kayla did as she was told, and she began to pull my shorts down. When my engorged penis finally flopped out, I am certain that I heard a barely audible gasp from Naomi. Kayla did not say a word, but her wide eyes spoke volumes.

"It's so big," Kayla whispered with a mixture of surprise and excitement. "Are all guys this big?"

"In your dreams," Naomi said with an appreciative smile. "I saw a few impressive cocks like this the time your Dad and I went to a nude beach in Florida, but the tool Chris is sporting here is, shall we say, well above average. He will do just fine for our practice session."

For the next few minutes, the two women stepped back a few feet and devoured me with their eyes as they walked around me and admired my physique. For my part, it was a strange feeling to have two women in clothes staring at my naked body. I wondered if this is how nude models feel when they stand in a studio in front of a class of art students. As strange as it seemed, I also had to confess that it felt exhilarating to be the focus of their attention.

Naomi broke the brief silence and continued her lesson. "At this point, all Chris is thinking about is getting his rocks off, and he is probably not too particular about the method. He might prefer to bury that impressive cock deep in that sweet warm place between a girl's legs, but any relief would be welcome to him right now. In his mind, he is begging you right now to stroke him with the soft touch of your fingers or run your lips and tongue along his shaft. Am I right, Chris?"

"The sooner the better," I whispered quietly.

"You are now in total control, Kayla, because only you know right now if this is going to have a happy ending for Chris. Move in close again and let him feel your body against him. Then let your fingers explore his body again like you did before. Feel his strength as you trace the contours of his arms. Slide down his back and explore the firm muscles of his ass. Work your way slowly down his legs and then gently move back up toward his cock. If you watch closely, you will see him grow even harder and his cock may even begin to twitch in anticipation."

Again, Kayla was a willing student. As she pressed against me and started to massage my back, she leaned in close and whispered "I am so-o-o sorry. This must be so embarrassing for you."

"It was very strange at the beginning," I whispered back, "but now I don't want it to stop. You don't know how long I have thought of being this close to you so that I could..."

"Shhh," she said quietly, as if to let me know that she had harbored some of the same untold dreams.

As Kayla slid her fingers down my back, I reached over and cupped her ass with one hand and slowly slid my fingers under the thin fabric. Her soft skin was everything I had dreamed it would be, and I saw her smile slightly as she continued her own explorations down my leg and back toward my now throbbing cock.

Just as she was about to touch me where I needed it most, Naomi stepped closer and took over. "When you think you have made him as big and as hard as you think he can get, it is time to move to the main show. I like to start with the guy's testicles, but be very gentle since they are sensitive. Let your fingers move softly over his balls. I guarantee you will have his full attention at this point."

Naomi stepped away and let Kayla get closer so that she could follow her Mom's directions. I thought I was going to lose it immediately when I felt her soft fingers on my balls, but I was able to hold back for the moment.

"Am I pressing too hard?" Kayla asked as she looked up at me with wide eyes. "I don't want to hurt you."

"It feels amazing," I replied quietly. "If I didn't know better, I would think you have done this before."

"I guess my Mom is just a good teacher," Kayla replied with a devilish smile on her face.

I was able to plead with her to keep going because it felt so good when I heard Naomi pass on more instructions to her willing daughter. She stepped closer to demonstrate.

"He is literally in the palm of your hands right now," Naomi said with a smirk that suggested that she was proud of the little pun she had uttered. "Now it is time for your lips and tongue to continue the work. I like to start with some gentle kisses on the tip of his penis, and then I start to explore the length of his shaft with my tongue. In the case of our beautiful specimen here, that will take a bit longer than I am used to since he is so big. You will know if your efforts are working because you will hear his moans get louder and you will feel his body tensing as he gets closer to climax. Now it's your turn."

Again, Kayla resumed her lesson. I was in heaven when she kissed the tip of my cock, and I was passionately calling out her name as she ran her tongue along the shaft and then took me in her mouth. I have enjoyed receiving oral pleasure from a few girlfriends in the past, but there was something special here. Maybe it was the outside setting in broad daylight that was turning me on. More likely, it was the fact that two beautiful women were taking turns making love to me with their mouths. Kayla was an excellent student, and as she worked more feverously on my rock-hard shaft while her mother continued to whisper advice to her, I knew I was about let loose with a big mass of warm, sticky cum.

"He's close," Naomi said as she observed the look in my eyes. "It's decision time, Kayla. Either take the full load in your mouth or pull back and let him cover your face and chest."

Kayla chose the latter and pulled away just as I climaxed. Naomi handed her a small towel and I had to sit down to calm my breathing and settle my legs that had weakened as I reached orgasm. Gobs of my jism has spilled down onto the top of her red lifeguard swimsuit, and I suspected that she would just wipe it off with the towel. Instead, she surprised me and her mother by pulling the top of her swimsuit down so that she could wipe away the remnants on her skin. Since the first time I laid eyes on Kayla, I had fantasized about seeing those beautiful tits, and now my dreams had been answered.

"I figured that since I have seen you naked, it would only be fair to return the favor," Kayla said with a smile. "At least part way."

"And I appreciate the favor," I replied. "Perhaps I can help you peel that suit off completely so that I can savor all of your feminine charms."

"That's enough," Naomi interrupted before Kayla could respond to my offer. "I think our lesson for today is over. If Chris want to continue our anatomy lessons, we can begin again next Wednesday. What do you say, Chris?"

"I think you know the answer to that. Same time next week?"

I stood up and gave Kayla a powerful hug. Her beautiful breasts were still on display, and I pressed my chest against hers as I kissed her goodbye. I pulled my board shorts back on, gathered the pool equipment that I had stashed near the gate, and waved goodbye as I headed for my truck.

As I drove to the home on Mountain View Pass the following Wednesday, I was filled with anticipation about what might be in store for me. Did these beautiful women have plans to perfect their blow job techniques on me? Perhaps something more intense this week? When I entered the private back yard, Naomi was waiting for me near the pool with a check in her hand. Just as she had promised, the amount was for twice my normal hourly rate for my pool cleaning services.

"I'm sure you could tell that Kayla and I were both very pleased with your services last Wednesday," Naomi said with a smile. "Both at the pool and during the special session on the patio."

"It was certainly an unforgettable experience," I replied. "Will you be doing more instruction today?"

"I hope we have time later. I have some errands to do first. But I do want to raise an additional request to be included as a part of our new agreement."

"Such as...?" I asked.

"Since we have broken the ice and have had a chance to see you naked, both Kayla and I are hoping that from now on, you will be willing to do all of your pool maintenance duties in the nude."

"Why is that important to you?" I said in a surprised voice.

"We had a long talk after our session last week, and we both agree that you have an amazing body. We're not going to lie. We got very aroused just looking at your athletic body and your impressive cock. We would just like it if you would allow us to admire it the entire time you are in our private yard."

"So you want me to just strip down right now and get to work?"

"Please. It makes me feel younger just watching your gorgeous body move."

"Won't your husband think that is weird?"

"Well, as you noticed last week, Carl is hardly ever around. He travels for his job and is gone almost every week. I only see him on the weekends, and then only before he heads to the club to play golf."

I will admit it felt strange, but I did as asked and stripped down before I started my pool duties. Naomi stayed and talked with me for a few minutes, presumably so that she could stare at me as I stood there in the nude just a few feet from her. She left after our short conversation, and then I was left alone to complete my tasks. It was actually a liberating feeling, and I realized that I would be able to work on my all-over tan during my Wednesday assignment.

About a half an hour later, I saw Kayla heading toward the pool. She had a cold drink in one hand and a bottle of sunscreen in the other, but the most striking thing to me was what she was wearing. I was used to seeing her in her red one-piece lifeguard Speedo, but today she was sporting a sexy bikini that did little to cover her beautiful body. She set the items down on a small table near a pool chair and then walked over to talk to me.

CCWriter
CCWriter
38 Followers
12