Pool Boy Chronicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Based on the fact that you are standing here bare-ass naked, I am guessing that my Mom has had her talk with you," she said with a broad smile. "Forgive me if I stare for an hour or so!"

"She said that it was a request that both of you discussed. I trust this is what you had in mind."

"I'm not going to lie, I'm not complaining. But I have a confession to make."

"Oh?"

"It's about that lesson she talked you into last week," Kayla continued. "It wasn't all that she made it out to be."

"I'm listening," I said. "Was she blowing smoke up my ass when she said that I was reasonably endowed in her eyes?"

"Hardly. Your impressive package was all she talked about after you left. No, I'm talking about the whole premise for the supposed lesson that she pretended to lead."

"She had an ulterior motive?"

"Let me put it this way," Kayla explained with a wry smile. "You are the third guy that she has used that gimmick on this year. One was a delivery man and the other was a young gardener who did regular work on our landscaping. In every case, she justified it with the story that she was doing it to show me the way of the world. The fact is, she is in a loveless marriage, and she is desperate to bring some sexual energy to her life."

"Are you saying that you were not an innocent novice who was learning the art of giving oral pleasure for the first time?" I asked. "Is that why you whispered to me that you were sorry?"

"Hardly a novice," Kayla answered. "I've gone down on a few of my boyfriends since I graduated from high school. But I know that the whole ruse is important to Mom, so I go along with it and fake it."

"I guess that explains why you were so good at sucking my cock. I thought you were too skilled to be a newbie."

"But you have to keep this between us. My Mom would be so embarrassed if she knew that you were aware of her scheme."

"So do you know what she has in mind for the next lesson?" I asked.

"I have an idea," Kayla replied, "but I'll keep it to myself. Please just try to act surprised and play along."

We talked for a few more minutes, and I thanked her for her honesty. Kayla then walked back to her pool chair, applied some sunscreen, and lay back to get some sun. I continued with my pool maintenance duties, but it was hard to concentrate with Kayla sprawled out on her chaise lounge wearing nothing but that skimpy bikini. After a while, she rolled over to get some sun on her back. When I estimated that she might need some sunscreen on her back, I walked over to offer my help.

"Do you want me to spread some lotion on your back and legs?" I asked.

"Would you? It's so hard to get lotion on my back."

"Your boyfriend ought to be doing this. Where is he?"

"I broke up with him earlier this summer," Kayla replied. "He was kind of a jerk, so I'm not too broken up about it, to tell you the truth."

I squirted some lotion over her shoulder blades and around her neck and started to work the lotion over her skin. I sensed that her muscles were a bit tight, so I began to massage her while I worked. As I moved down her back, I asked her if it was alright to untie her bikini top so that I could apply the sunscreen evenly. She nodded. Her skin felt amazing, and I was in no hurry to finish this task. It was decision time again when I reached the fabric of her bikini bottom. I wondered if she would object to me easing it down a bit to apply some lotion, so I gave it a try and pulled the fabric down an inch or two.

"Your ass is amazing," I said awkwardly. "Everything I imagined and more."

"You were able to make that assessment after only seeing an inch of it?"

"I was afraid you would protest and push me away," I answered. "I didn't want you to think that I was getting too personal."

"I'll let you know if you go too far. It actually feels pretty good."

Armed with that reassurance, I slid the fabric down a bit further and continued to apply sunscreen. Still no protest from Kayla. I summoned up my courage and untied the strings that were holding the garment in place on both hips. Kayla still said nothing, so I peeled back the fabric and eased it out from under her hips. The girl that I had fantasized about since I first saw her was now lying completely naked. I squirted more lotion on my hands and began to massage those marvelous ass cheeks. I continued down the backs of her legs, but with every stroke, my hands made their way back to her ass. By this time, I felt certain that Kayla might protest, but instead she let her legs part slightly so that I could work her inner thighs. Her pussy lips were now visible. They were soft and sweet and seemingly begging for attention.

As I began to massage the tender folds of her exposed labia, I heard a satisfied moan. She opened her legs a little wider, and I was soon sliding my fingers in and out of her warm slit. Kayla's moans grew louder which prompted me to probe deeper with my fingers covered with lotion. I reached up with my free hand and began to massage the side of her breast. With that, she rose up on her elbows so that I could fondle her breast and tickle her nipple. She was now rocking in rhythm as my fingers probed deeper. All it took was a few more strokes before she came with a satisfying orgasm. Kayla didn't speak for a few moments, but then she looked over at my rock-hard cock and smiled.

"You are very good at what you do," she said as she gazed at my nude body. "By all appearances, you got a little worked up yourself."

"If you would care to roll over, I will show you what I hope to do to remedy my situation."

"Better yet, why don't we continue this in the pool?"

Kayla stood up and faced me. Her tits and pussy were more beautiful than I had pictured as she casually stood close to me and studied my naked body and my cock that was clearly ready for action. She took my hand and we walked over to the pool and stepped in. I don't usually get a chance to enjoy the warm water of the pools I service, and I can say with certainty that I have never done it with a client wearing nothing but a seductive smile.

We fell into a close and intimate hug immediately and my hands explored every inch of her soft wet skin. I wasn't sure what would happen next, but Kayla soon provided the answer. "Since you keep poking me with that giant weapon of yours, why don't you show me what it can do?"

"Just wrap your legs around me and you will soon find out."

In moments, she did just that as I slid my cock into her inviting pussy. I started slow to let her adjust to my size, but I was soon deep inside of her and madly humping her as we stood in the shallow water and leaned against the pool wall. I knew it would not take long to climax since I was practically there when we entered the pool. Kayla smiled when she felt the first warm load of spunk explode from my cock, and then she continued to let me slide in and out as she milked every last drop.

When it was over, we swam for a few minutes, and then I pulled her close again with her back rubbing up against my chest. I reached around and slowly massaged her soft breasts as we talked quietly.

"Maybe we should get out and get you dressed before your Mom gets home," I said. The deal was that I was to be naked while I worked, but there was nothing in the agreement about you doing the same."

"Actually, she never left. She is looking at us right now from the kitchen window. My guess is that she is upset that she missed the fun out her by the pool."

I looked over at the clock on the wall of the cabana. "I think it is too late for her to do another anatomy lesson with me like she spoke about last week. It looks like your education in the fine art of sexual pleasure will have to wait."

"I guess it didn't occur to you that we just completed the lesson," Kayla said with a big smile. "It all went just as my Mom had it planned. She has been here the whole time watching out of the window or the live stream from the security camera. If the 'thumbs up' hand signals that she just flashed are any indication, you passed with flying colors."

12