Pool Boy Chronicles Ch. 03

Story Info
New adventures on North Canyon Drive.
4.2k words
4.74
7.7k
8
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CCWriter
CCWriter
38 Followers

As a guy who grew up in a middle-class neighborhood, I am continually in awe of the giant estates that sit up in the hills not far from my modest apartment. I could never dream of living in any of them, but I have the privilege of working at many of them during the summer. I have worked at many jobs over the years, but this summer I have been doing pool maintenance in some of the most amazing settings I have ever seen. It has been my favorite job by far, and it has also presented me with some erotic adventures that I always felt were the stuff of fantasy stories or soft porn videos.

One of my more normal pool jobs was at a large mansion situated on North Canyon Drive. I usually did the pool cleaning duties at this house on Thursdays, but one week I had to change days because of other obligations. The backyard and pool area were usually deserted when I worked here, but today I surprised three college age girls when I hauled my equipment to the backyard. They were laying out in the sun and listening to music on a Bluetooth speaker near the pool. The skimpy bikinis they wore did little to hide their ample feminine charms.

"Shit. I didn't know we had pool maintenance scheduled for today," Katie said as she saw me approaching the pool. "Mom and Dad didn't mention it to me."

"Sorry to disturb you," I replied. "My name's Chris and I have done your pool work all summer. I'm usually here on Thursdays. If this is a problem to be here today, I can come back another day."

"No, it's not a problem," Katie said. "We're just not used to having anyone here on Fridays. My folks are always gone all day, and we just count on this as our play day by the pool. These are my good friends Michelle and Kim."

"I promise you I won't be a bother. Just do what you always do and I will get out of here as quickly as I can."

Katie was a brunette with a lean athletic body and bronzed skin that suggested she had spent a lot of time in the sun. She was wearing a colorful two-piece swimsuit with ties on the hips of her bikini bottoms. Michelle was blond, a little taller than Katie, and was sporting one of the skimpiest and sexiest bikinis I had ever seen. Kim was a redhead with fair skin that was as flawless as a porcelain doll. She had curves in all the right places and her purple bikini struggled to hide her large shapely tits. They were beautiful young girls in three varieties, and they were all as sexy as hell.

As I laid out my equipment and started vacuuming the pool floor, I watched as the three girls huddled together and were whispering to each other. I saw some animated expressions, but I didn't have a clue what they were talking about. Finally, Katie spoke up.

"This is a little awkward, so I need to know if you can keep a secret from my folks."

"Of course," I reassured her, "but I'm sure they have no problem with you laying out in the sun with some friends. Why is that a secret?"

"Because we do a little more than sunning and swimming," Michelle offered.

"Such as...?" I asked. I was clearly intrigued at this point as I considered some possibilities.

"Friday is our special day every week. We play Skinneyball and another game we invented," Kim said. "We're not sure if Katie's parents would approve."

"Skinneyball?"

"It's our made-up twist on volleyball," Katie explained. "We are all on the college varsity volleyball team, and we like to stay sharp in the summer. But the gym is not available and it gets a little boring just practicing on our own. So we invented 'skinneyball'. We each pick out a sexy looking guy on campus that we have not met and challenge him to play our new game here in the backyard."

"So why not just call it grass volleyball or three-on-three volleyball?" I asked.

"Because that's the part that makes it so exciting," Katie continued. "The guys don't know the rules until they get here. We play three people on a team with all of the normal rules of volleyball. The difference is the forfeit that each member of the losing team has to pay after each round. The penalty is an article of clothing. Since we all start out with just two items--shorts and a shirt for the guys and two-piece bikinis for the girls, it does not take too long to get down to bare skin. Thus the name."

"That means three new guys every week and a world of possibilities," Michelle added. "The game is just the appetizer. We spend the rest of the afternoon skinny-dipping and whatever else our three victims are willing to try."

"And that's why we need you to promise to keep our little game a secret," Katie said. "If my folks ever found out, that would be the end of it."

"I'm cool with it," I replied. "I can keep your secret."

"The guys are supposed to arrive in a few minutes. You are welcome to stay and watch if you want."

I was definitely intrigued now, and since I had nothing else on my schedule for the rest of the day, I decided to stay and see what 'skinneyball' was all about. I was just finishing up with my pool duties when I heard Kim call out.

"Damn it. The guy I invited just flaked out. That screws up our three-on-three setup."

The other two girls just turned to me with big smiles on their faces. "Maybe we have a back-up right here!"

I didn't have much time to make a decision, not that I needed much time, because a boy stepped into the backyard at that moment. Katie ran over to him and gave him a hug. "This is Tommy. I met him at the student union yesterday and he agreed to join us today."

"I had to double-check the address before I walked around back," Tommy said. "This place is incredible. You didn't tell me your folks were loaded!"

"This is Michelle and Kim," Katie said as she pointed to her friends. "And this is Chris. He cleans our pool, but we're trying to talk him into staying for the afternoon."

A few minutes later, another boy walked through the gate to the backyard. Michelle introduced him as Greg, and we all pulled up some chairs by the pool. Kim looked over at me to get my answer.

"Well, have you decided to stay and join us for the festivities thus afternoon?" she asked.

"I mean, how can I refuse?" I replied. "Three beautiful girls in sexy bikinis and a warm, sunny afternoon. Based on what you've told me, this could be a very interesting day."

Tommy and Greg look puzzled by my comments, so the girls filled them in on the rules of the 'skinneyball' game that they had invented. Their eyes grew wider when they heard about the penalties for losing a match, but they both said they were in.

"We've done this for 6 weeks now, and so far, not a single guy has told us he wasn't interested," Katie said with a big smile. "I guess the possibility of seeing some naked chicks is a real turn-on."

"My question is, how do we choose up sides?" I asked. "Is it guys against girls? Mixed teams?"

"We decided from the start that guys against girls might not be an even match," Michelle explained, "so we worked out a blind selection system. There are six pieces of paper in this box. Three have a green dot and three have a blue dot. Once we each pick out a piece of paper, the teams will be the greens against the blues. So far, it has worked out pretty well."

As it worked out, I was teamed with Kim and Michelle, while Katie played with Tommy and Greg. The 'skinneyball' court was marked out on the grass, and Katie explained some of the ground rules. The first match was very close. It was clear that Kim and Michelle had some excellent volleyball skills, but in the end, the two guys on the opposing team worked well with Katie to beat us 21-18. The first moment of truth was at hand.

For me, paying the penalty was easy. It was simple as pulling my T-shirt over my head and tossing it on the grass. I made sure to flex like a bodybuilder for added appeal, and I got a meager round of applause for my efforts. I wondered how my two female teammates would handle defeat, but they did not hesitate a moment to untie their bikini tops and throw them on the grass near my shirt. In fact, they seemed almost eager to show off their feminine charms. Kim pulled us close for a team huddle before the second match. I don't think it was an accident that both girls were pressing their beautiful bare tits against my chest as we talked strategy. For my part, I did everything I could to maintain the huddle for as long as I could. Both Tommy and Greg were watching with pleasure as my two topless teammates were strutting their stuff just a few feet from them. My hope was that we could take advantage of that distraction in the second match.

That is precisely what happened. Through a combination of some solid play by my teammates and some lucky breaks, we won the second match by a score of 21-14. The two guys quickly stripped off their shirts, and it did not take much longer for Katie to undo her bikini top and toss it on the grass. Now the game was getting interesting.

"I guess we all know what is at stake in the final match," Katie said confidently. "I am looking forward to watching Chris peel off those shorts when we beat you."

"I was actually thinking just the opposite," I replied. "I was going to offer to help you untie those strings on your bikini bottom and reveal your beautiful body in all its naked glory."

"In your dreams," Katie laughed. "I'm guessing that you have a big strong cock inside those shorts and you can't wait to show us what you've got."

As it turned out, Katie is the one who would get her wish. She and her guys beat us in the third match and then ran around the net to watch up close as we paid the penalty. I looked at Michelle and Kim to see who wanted to go first, and they both nodded in my direction. Without other options, I unsnapped my board shorts and slid them down my legs. My cock flopped out and I was fully exposed. Kim was next. She was a natural redhead, and my eyes went immediately to the neatly trimmed patch of red hair that covered her pussy. Michelle was smooth shaven and equally beautiful as she stood completely naked next to Kim. I looked over at Tommy and Greg, and they were both rubbing their groins as they gaped at my naked teammates.

"So now what?" I asked awkwardly.

"Now we all go swimming," Katie said. "I guess I should have mentioned before that the rule here is no swimsuits in the pool on Fridays. The three of you already fit the Friday dress code. Do Tommy and Greg have any objections?"

"Your rule sounds a little contrived," Tommy said, "but I'm cool with swimming bare-assed if everyone else is doing it."

"I'm in," Greg added. "We've got two of the three babes down to bare skin, and I'm dying to watch Katie strip off that bikini. Let's do it!"

It only took a few moments for Katie to strip off Tommy's shorts, and she wasted no time in sizing up his cock. She then looked over at Greg who seemed to be wondering what to do. She stripped him just as quickly and began stroking his cock to see how big she could get him. They then ganged up on her, yanked the strings on her bikini bottom, and unceremoniously pulled the thin fabric from her body. She had hands on both of their cocks while they were both exploring her body with their hands.

As I gazed at the spectacle, Michelle and Kim came over to me and began stroking my cock and balls. It's hard to know where to focus when two naked girls are cuddling you at the same time, but I made sure to fondle their soft breasts and their adorable asses while they did their best to bring my cock to full attention. Somehow, we all made our way to the pool for what looked to be an exciting afternoon of erotic fun and games in the warm water.

Not long after we had all gotten into the pool, I saw Katie whispering to Tommy, and then they both stepped out of the pool. They headed to a storage shed in the corner of the yard and came out with a large inflatable kiddie pool. As they carried it over near the main pool, I was trying to figure out what they had in mind. It soon became clear as they began to slather suntan oil all over each other's bodies before carefully stepping into the plastic pool. I have seen a few jello or oil wrestling matches between two chicks on porn channels, but these two were about to create a similar spectacle right before our eyes. I swam to the edge of the pool with the others, and we watched as Katie and Tommy tried to avoid slipping or falling in the pool as they fought to keep their balance while embracing each other. Eventually, they settled in and began fucking furiously as the rest of us looked on from the pool. I will say that it was far more interesting than any video clip I had seen in the past.

"Quite a show," Michelle said with a sexy smile as she took Greg's hand and led him to the hot tub. "Let's see if we can put on a show of our own."

"I think that will be hard to top," Greg replied as the two of them slipped into the hot tub. "Now that they are finished, why don't we give the oil wrestling a shot? I wouldn't mind sliding my cock into your smooth oily snatch."

"Maybe later," Michelle said as she positioned Greg on the edge of the hot tub. "I have another idea first that I think you will like."

As it turns out, her idea was to give Greg what was probably the most satisfying hand job he had ever experienced. His cock was not huge, but as Michelle masterfully massaged his balls and lightly ran her fingers along the length of his shaft, he grew to a perfectly satisfactory size. I half expected that once Greg was fully erect, Michelle was going to take him in her mouth and perform some exquisite fellatio. Instead, she slowly and sensuously stroked him as he leaned back and moaned in pleasure. All I could think was what an amazing afternoon this had become.

I soon discovered that Kim had some similar plans for my cock which had now grown incredibly hard as I watched what was happening in or near the pool. "I want to wrap my fingers around your beautiful cock and feel the power of your manhood," she whispered as she pulled me to the edge of the pool with her.

"Ladies first," I said as I positioned her on the top step of the pool. "I can't keep my eyes off of that sweet place between your legs. You are magnificent."

I passionately kissed her breasts and worked my way down to the small tuft of red hair that only partially covered her pussy lips. I began to work my tongue between her labia until I found a spot that made her quiver. Kim parted her legs to give me better access, and I quickly took advantage and probed deeper with my tongue. We could hear Greg moaning with pleasure at the other end of the pool as Michelle was close to finishing him off. Kim's moans were drowning him out, and a few minutes later, we noticed that the other four had come close to watch me pleasure her with my active tongue. She climaxed with a loud sigh and then slid back into the water to hug me.

I was just about to beg Kim to return the favor when I heard Katie call out some new instructions.

"I must say that these three guys have not disappointed," she said. "I think it is fair to say that the three of us chose well. But all this has been the appetizer course. It's time to get down to the main course."

"What's she talking about?" I whispered to Kim. "This has already been one of the most mind-blowing days of my life."

"We use the 'skinneyball' and the water games as the set-up for our main purpose for the day."

"I think it is now clear to Chris and Tommy and Greg that we are not bashful," Katie continued. "The three of us do this on Fridays because my parents are always gone for the day. They would kill me if they knew what has been going on in their backyard all summer."

"So a set-up for what?" I asked. "Is this about to become an orgy right here on the grass?"

"Not exactly," Katie explained. "On the day that our last college finals were over, the three of us talked about doing something that would have been too wild for us to even consider a year ago."

"More than what has already happened here today?" Tommy asked.

"I think 'more' is the operative word," Kim picked up the explanation. "We got wasted at a bar after our last final exam and we started bragging about how many guys we had sucked off. The more we talked, the more we began to doubt the blow job claims that the other two were putting out there. It's easy to talk a good story without proof, you know."

"And so now you are providing proof for your oral conquests?" I asked.

"That night, we invented a new game that would last us the entire summer," Katie said. "We call it 'One hundred clicks, one hundred dicks'."

"It turns out that unlike a lot of girls, the three of us actually like going down on our guys," Kim said. "So we decided to make it into a summer challenge. There are roughly a hundred days of summer break, so we challenged each other to suck off a hundred guys during break."

"That's a pretty ambitious undertaking," I asked. "What's the deal with the clicks?"

"That's where the proof comes in," Katie said. "The rules are simple. We have to be naked, and we ask the guys to cover their faces while we get a photo on our phone. Keeps it anonymous for them in case they are in a relationship or if their job would be compromised. Actually, it is two photos. One standing side by side with the guy covering his face and one of the actual deed."

"As of today, Katie is in the lead," Michelle confessed. "She's about eight or nine ahead of either of us. Her list of willing subjects includes many of the guys in the dorms, a few professors, and guys like you who we are just meeting for the first time. She's also done a few neighbors here on Canyon Drive, but they are all sworn to secrecy."

"And today?" I asked. Are we to be the next 'willing participants' as you call them?"

"That's one of the main reasons we have these Friday parties," Katie said. "We figure we will each add three guys to our summer list. So far, not a single guy has refused to play along."

"Normally, we have to resort to selfies or put our phones on small tripods to get the photos to proof our conquests," Michelle added. "On Fridays, we take turns shooting each other and watch as each girl sucks off all three guys in a row. It's kind of like those sorority hazing videos that are all over the Internet."

"Enough talk," Katie said. "First, are all three of you in? If not, we will ask you to grab your clothes and leave so that we can get down to business. If you plan to stay, pick a number from this box so that we know the order."

All three guys stepped up and picked a number. Greg was to go first, Tommy second, and I would be last. They lined us up on the grass in that order and Kim announced that it was her turn to go first among the girls. She walked over to stand next to Greg, still completely naked, and asked to put his hands over his face while Katie took a photo. She then went down on her knees and began her oral assault on Greg's erect cock.

"Just a clarification," Katie announced while Kim was working on Greg. "We will not take you to orgasm during the first phase since we need all of you to stay rock hard for us to do our work. Once we have each had our turn with all three guys, we will make sure that you all leave here satisfied!"

Tommy and I watched in amazement as Kim sucked Greg's cock as nonchalantly as if she were devouring an ice cream cone at the fair. When it was Tommy's turn, we watched as two photos were snapped before Kim began to suck him off. Judging by the looks on Tommy's face, she was obviously very good at what she was doing. Finally it was my turn. I wrapped one arm around Kim's beautiful naked body while I covered my face with the other hand. Stroking her soft skin made me even harder, and when she kissed the tip of my penis, I knew I was in for a wild ride.

Once Kim had her turn, Michelle was next up. Like Kim before her, she worked methodically from one guy to the next, first posing for the requisite nude photo and then showing her fellatio skills for the rest of us to admire. Katie was third this week. She seemed to show an extra level of engagement with each of us guys. Perhaps that was why she was leading the summer competition. As all of this was going on, I looked around and wondered if the wealthy neighbors in this community had any idea of the wild games that these three girls had invented for the summer. My guess is that they would be astonished if they knew what was going on in the back yard.

CCWriter
CCWriter
38 Followers
12