Pool Boy Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When all three guys had been serviced and photographed, we were all waiting anxiously for the big finale that had been promised.

"We don't have much time before my parents get home, so we have to work quickly, Katie said. "But we promised that each of you would leave here fully satisfied. We end the games the same way we began--paired up with the guy who we invited today. We let the guys pick the spot on the grass or in the pool, and then we will do our best to give you a memorable blow job."

And that is, in fact, the way the afternoon ended. I told Kim that I preferred to sit on the edge of the pool while she used her lips and tongue to deliver a happy ending. The feeling was sublime, and I hated to see the afternoon come to and end. We all exchanged hugs and kisses before we grudgingly put our clothes back on. The two other guys knew that they might never see the girls again, and if they did, they knew that a second visit to the backyard was not in their future. For my part, I gave Katie my cell number and mentioned that if she was ever in need for a third guy at any future Friday party, I was interested. I also promised that I would never speak a word of any of this to her parents. She gave me an extra passionate hug and thanked me.

As I drove home, I found myself thinking of the unexpected and amazing adventures I had enjoyed as a pool boy this summer. I passed by some of the most magnificent estates that I had ever seen, and I wondered if the people who lived in these extravagant mansions were truly happy. I was reminded of a passage written by Henry David Thoreau that he penned while he lived a very simple life at Walden Pond-- "most men lead lives of quiet desperation." Surrounded by all of the external trappings of wealth and power, I suspected that many of these residents did not really understand the simple pleasures of life or the liberating pleasures of sexual satisfaction. I had just spent an afternoon with three beautiful women who were not content to live their lives in quiet desperation. They were young and uninhibited, and I had a sense that they were among the happiest people in this community.

12