All Comments on 'Pool Boy Gets Dressed Up Ch. 04'

by tonyl65

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
William smythWilliam smythalmost 12 years ago
Better and better

This series just keeps getting better and better--hotter and hotter!

This latest Chapter is, from start to finish, a pure delightful descent into the sweet depths of unihibited depravity. A wonderfu example of good, well written pornography

5 Stars and my congratulations to the author..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep it coming !!

Really enjoying this story so far and relish the feeling of reading another chapter !! Need to know what is going to happen to Brandi next !! Excellent job so far - keep those chapters coming !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5 Star

I love this chapter. Brandy is finding out more about herself and loving it.keep up the good work and hope to read more of her adventures.

bluesky496bluesky496almost 12 years ago

i agree with the previous comments ,this is getting better and better ,cannot wait to read the next chapter .

JoannePareJoanneParealmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

Dear Tony,

Thank you so much for a wonderful story, please keep it going as it is so romantic and special.

Joanne

thongpantythongpantyalmost 12 years ago

I read all 4 stories with one hand. Hope there's more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To be continued......................

I do hope so............soon!

Riki1942Riki1942almost 11 years ago
Great!

I'm certainly no stranger to the pleasure of being fucked while cross dressed, but it would be soooo hot to do it while the guy's wife watched!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The First Three Chapters Have Me Panting ---HOT!!

How does one have what happen to Brandy even if they are in their late 50's?

Erotic!

cumlover238cumlover238over 8 years ago
Even better

Wow, I can't believe this is a story Tony. It must be based on a real experience. If only I could have met a Debra and Don when I was younger; I would have relished being transformed as Brandy was. It is too late for me now, but I can still share in your experiences. Wonderful story. Time does not allow me to proceed to the next chapter today, but, rest assured, I will get there as soon as possible. Love it. My member is straining in my panties!

SusanlynnSusanlynnabout 8 years ago
Not enough stars

The only reason I'm giving this 5 stars is because there isn't 10 on the screen to give it. So far this series is off the charts! It's going to be a long day for my hubby!! My little gurl pussy is screaming for his cock and cum thanks to you Tony!!

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
Threesome

I'm a cross dressing Sissy. I had sex with girls right after puberty but realized I was more attracted to guys. I got fucked the very first time that I did anything with a guy and I haven't been with a girl since. I'm not interested in girls but, the scene you described where the woman was guiding her husbands cock into the Sissy's ass is something I have thought about before. I think it would be hot sometime to have a woman present when my Boyfriend is fucking me. The thought of her wrapping her dainty little hand around his cock and watching him as she guides it into my boy pussy is strangely arousing to me.

Riki

AlexDancesAlexDancesover 5 years ago
One hell of a sexy story

Just loved it!

jackbirdjackbirdover 5 years ago
so hot

As a cross dresser that is my dream being used for a couples pleasure.

liz33ndliz33nd9 months ago

another short chapter, but so good,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous