All Comments on 'Pool Boy Nephew'

by sammbeltt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved the sex but wasn't crazy about the non-consensual part.

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
A Bit Of A Jumbled Mess

You have a good writing style but it is obvious you had no plan when you wrote this.

A good story has a setup, transition, and a payoff. The setup was very good, but the rest was a mess. After she had slapped her nephew she was so angry she had to masturbate - yeah, right. That was so unrealistic, but it got worse.

Her character had developed nicely and then you threw it all away. There was an opportunity to develop a lot of sexual tension, but you chose to let her be voluntarily raped - not at all erotic, but it got worse.

Having an 18 year-old be a dominant is a dumb idea, but it got worse.

"Little did I know then that he would also be owning up to being unfaithful to me with our daughter and niece." - Throwing that line into the jumble was plain stupid and how you tried to resolve the issue was crass.

I write these comments in the hope it will help your future output. With a better plan I can foresee you writing many 5* stories.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
The Sex was Hot

Erotic but I was disappointed with the forced sex. I thought you could have gone a different route, maybe she seduced him.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
The sex was hot, BUT !!!!!!!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

It sounded like RAPE to me, even though she loved it. We know RAPE is not nice,

unless your a sick person. The read was ok, but the RAPE that was a NO!!! NO!!!.

You got 5* for the sex, not the RAPE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Bit Too Far

I feel like this could have used one more chapter to give you more space to make the sex happen. This came off really rushed and implied something that was negative. And then the explanation for the repercussions felt rushed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous