Pool Boy Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I now grabbed the bedrail to steady myself. In the mirror in the side wall I could see my big ass waiting to be rutted.

Frank had been taking his time, lathering his cock with lube and now he got on the bed behind me. I'd meant to keep quiet and not allow him to think I would be getting any satisfaction from him fucking me, but as he entered my pussy, I could not hold back a moan of pleasure.

In the mirror I could see Frank's face smirking as he heard me moaning. He pulled back and began a hard rhythmic fucking as I knew he would. The regular slapping of his thighs against my ass would have my big butt jiggling, rippling my ass flesh. However, suddenly I felt his oily fingers pushing into my sphincter. This was too far.

"NO FRANK!" I cried, but I was too late.

Even before my words were out, I could feel his helmet pushing inside my anal ring. This was terrible. I had never let my husband do such a thing and now Frank was ramming his cock into my asshole.

I tried to push myself away from the head of the bed, but Frank had ripped my bun apart and had grabbed a tress of hair, which he wrapped around his hand and then pulled my head back.

My back was arching which was pushing my ass higher up in the air. The thought of the sight of my big round ass sticking up for Frank to enjoy was infuriating, but as he fucked me with hard strokes, I found that I was loving it. I grasped the bedrail firmly and pushed my ass back hard towards him.

We were both screaming as we orgasmed simultaneously.

I lay there devastated. My guilt was awful, but at the same time, I knew I was now Frank's sex slave.

When he left, he told me that he would be around again the next morning. I just stared at him hating him.

I felt terrible. I knew I would have to own up to Sam about what had happened and dreaded his reaction. Little did I know then that he would also be owning up to being unfaithful to me with our daughter and niece.

At that moment I just felt wretched and determined that I would not have sex with Frank the following morning.

The following morning all my best intentions were gone. I had dressed again in garter and stockings and was waiting anxiously for Frank to arrive. When he eventually came through the door, I threw myself upon him and immediately began to rip his clothes off. He was amazed at my enthusiasm and I couldn't believe my actions either.

Twenty minutes later I was lying back on the table, my stocking clad legs over Frank's shoulders. Frank was gripping my thighs as he fucked me deep and hard. I was screaming, my big breasts jiggling in rhythm with his fucking. An hour after that I was riding Frank ferociously on our bed. His big cock was sliding in and out with my pelvic thrusts and he was squeezing my tits.

The sex not only carried on for the whole of that day but also for the three days after. It only stopped because Frank had to go to college.

I waited anxiously for Sam to come home. When he did, I kissed him as he walked through the door. I was trying to pluck up the courage to tell him about Frank but couldn't get myself to do it. I found it difficult to look him in the eye and then Sam suddenly said, "Look, I know you fucked Frank," I could feel the blood draining from my face, "but I've fucked Poppy and Beth so we're even."

Sitting there with Sam, I felt ashamed as I confessed to what had happened with Frank, but I was also angry with Sam for cheating with our daughter and niece. Slowly I calmed down and went so far as to say that it was better the girls had done it with Sam than with a stranger.

After that things got better between us. In fact, it turned out that we would have quite an adventure together, but that's another story.

12