All Comments on 'Pool Fun with Sandy'

by Ralph81

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Has promise for the future

Not a good story at this point. Continue with a chapter or 2 and it might improve. I am not a fan of whimps, cuckolds or giving free passes for adultry by either party in a marriage. Redemption and forgiveness are possible but only under limited circumstances and this does not seem like one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
no common sense

dumb and dumber.who have told these writers men like wives who are whoresluts are crazy.i know she up to no good.one sided love affairs,who get off the person cheating.so what great about that.

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

This was a shitty, at best, cuckhold story. You could have left the telecon with the husband out of it and had the boy finding out about sex by breeding her accidently, which would have been much more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
y'all know

that too much --- and too frequently much --- of these millions to billions of squirmy little critters can blemish a woman's face, right?

look at the older "porn actresses"'s --- by older I mean those in their mid twenties to early 30s (hardly seen any "porn actress" over their mid 30s, except for Kay Parker, but she's from the days when she didn't have to swallow 500 men's 2 gallons of semen every 6 months or so!) --- faces (which started out, for most "porn actresses", to be quite beautiful and unblemished) and genitalia: they turn dark, scarred, pimpled, and unclean.

it is no wonder few porn actors would fuck them and fewer directors would tape them: folks, a gentle medical reminder while y'all are having fun, esp. the women folks: putting trillions of those critters in your mouth, month in month out, year in year out, can and do damage your face and other body parts!, even if you spit most of them out away from the camera!

but don't stop the fantasies, though~! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
dont know

dont know about the oter comments on cuckhold angle(didnt see it)but the spelling errors were distracting , its sweety not sweaty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wrong category?

maybe mature? oh well....

Tang232Tang232about 10 years ago
WOW

That was brilliant

I really enjoyed it

brilliant play and great story

thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous