Pool Game

Story Info
He falls asleep, she plays pool...and guess what happens!
4.4k words
4.44
6.5k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toni thought of what to wear for the night's entertainment, if it could be called that. Her partner of 5 years was taking her to a pool tournament on the other side of town, to a bar she had never heard of before, let alone been in.

Twenty minutes earlier had seen her in the shower, with Don, on her knees swallowing his hard, throbbing cock, her head bobbing back and forth as the hot water cascaded over her back. She loved sucking his cock; she just loved sucking cock full stop.

As she sucked, her fingers massaged his freshly shaved balls, coaxing his cum from them, wanting him to explode deep into her mouth. She loved swallowing his cum, she just loved swallowing cum, full stop.

She felt his hips driving his cock deep into the back of her throat, she knew, from experience, that he was close. His utterance of "Ohhh yes, suck my cock baby" also told her that he was about to flood her mouth; she wanted to be flooded, she wanted him to fill her mouth with his cum and feel it slide down her throat. Quickly, she placed her fingertip against his ass, slipped it inside, again, with knowledge that this would drive him over the top, make him cum. It did.

Toni looked at the array of tops she had in her full wardrobe, she needed something to go with the short red skirt she had chosen. Don liked her in red, it went well with her mass of blonde hair and her blood red fingernails. She smiled as she saw a top, one that brought so many memories flooding back, good memories, sexual memories. She knew that the top allowed her to expose what she wanted to expose, courtesy of the lace up front. As she lay out the clothes on the bed, her mind shot back to the first time she wore that very top and how she ended up sucking on a fat cock and subsequently swallowing the load that literally erupted, coating her face as she gagged to take all the seed that spurted from it. "That was one hell of a party" she said the next morning to her friend Melanie over a cup of early morning coffee.

"Where was Don?" her friend asked her with a peel of laughter. Toni joined in with the laugh and told Melanie that Don was talking pool with three buddies, pool, then football and Nascar. She continued to say that she was getting bored and a little smashed on the wine. Bored, that is until Peter bumped into her and spilled the white wine over her top.

"Honestly" Toni said, "It was quite innocent" she continued as she explained how she accepted his handkerchief to wipe it off.

"No, I wasn't wearing a bra" Toni answered Melanie's question and burst out laughing.

"Anyway" she continued, "Peter took me to the bathroom and offered to help. I looked up at him and I tell you now Mel, his eyes just turned my legs to jelly. We went into the bathroom and he ran the cold water. Well, you know what cold water does to nipples!" Toni said laughing.

She went on to relate the tale on how her nipples stuck out like two sirens speaking out volumes.

"I still don't know how it all started" Toni said continuing to relate the tale of how Peter just stood there, watching her cleaning the top, running the wet hankie over the spilt wine, over her hard nipple.

"It wasn't until I looked down and I saw he was sporting the biggest fucking hard on I have ever seen!" Toni said another laugh.

"I felt a slut for doing it, but I couldn't resist it" Toni continued by saying how she looked into those eyes again, felt a tremble run over her body.

"I just reached down, ran my hand over it and then took hold of it" she said as she refilled the empty coffee cups.

"Go on!" Melanie said as she wiggled in her seat.

"Well, I just took him out, sank to my knees and gave him a blow-job" Toni said another peal of laughter. "His cock was so fat, I could hardly get my mouth over it" Toni said, almost out of control with her giggling.

Toni smiled as she slipped the top over her head, recollecting that night. Looking in the mirror, she decided to go braless again as she reached behind her, unclipping the lacy bra and throwing it into the corner. Stepping into the red skirt and then her calf length black boots, she was ready. She was also ready for more sex as her thoughts of that night was causing a familiar tingling feeling to her pussy.

Unashamed, she sat on the edge of the bed, hiked the skirt up, parted her thighs, pulled the white lace thong to one side and began to rub her clit with her fingers.

Her mind shot back to that fat cock, the fat cock that fucked her mouth. The fat cock that almost gagged her as she swallowed the flood of cum that spurted out.

Opening as wide as she could, gagging as she took him in all the way, all the way to the base. Toni squirmed as his fingers took her nipples, twisting them, brutally rolling and tugging on them. She loved the pleasure of the pain. Holding her head still, she took hold of his hips and forced him to fuck her mouth, to use it like a pussy. Tears welled up in her eyes as she struggled to take him all, she loved the abuse, the sensation of the fat cock hitting the back of her throat, the sensation of his explosion as she swallowed as fast as she could, but also having to let him out to swallow, his jets of cum splashing her face before she swallowed and took him back into her mouth.

Her fingers rubbed harder and faster, she moaned as she felt her legs shake, as she felt her pussy on fire. She groaned as the orgasm ran over and through her body. "Fuck" was all she could say as she licked her fingers, tasting her own sweetness. "Fuck".

Three hours later, saw Toni and Don in the bar and midway through the pool tournament. She had to admit that he did play well and was progressing onwards to the quarter finals. Toni didn't mind being left alone when he played if he kept the drinks coming, which he did, and she kept drinking and declining a seat by his table. Not that she didn't want to watch him, but more because the bartender was flirting with her and she with him.

It all started so innocuously but as time went on, it became more and more blatant. That said, she wasn't the only one flirting with him. Katrina, sitting next to her was being so more obvious and it was becoming a game between them. Known for her openness, Katrina said to Toni "I bet he has a huge cock". Toni looked down at the bulge in his tight jeans and smiled. "I think you are right there Kat" she said.

Katrina ordered another drink, and has he turned she commented "And a nice ass too". Toni could only nod in agreement and then look in slight shock as Kat whispered; "Wonder if we can get him hard?" This brought laughter from them both as he returned with her drink, setting down in front of her and taking the money from the stack on the bar. Toni's eyes locked on his as she toyed with the string holding her top together. She felt a sudden surge literally rip through her pussy, a tingling sensation that was so hard it caused her to clench her thighs.

It wasn't until 20 or so minutes later that Toni felt the need and the urge. The copious amount of liquor was certainly aiding and abetting her urges, the urge to show him a little of what was currently hidden under the top, even though her nipples were taut and poking the thin material outwards. Katrina, on the other hand was becoming even more blatant at her flirting. Licking her fingers, her lips and winking at him; even going as far as to run her thumb over her nipples as she stared at him.

Toni couldn't but help but to notice that the bulge contained in his jeans was indeed a nice growing bulge.

The flirting had to abate slightly as Don came back to join her. She kissed his cheek and said to him "Well done baby, you are doing well". Although listening to what Don was saying, her eyes kept glancing at the bartender, eyes meeting and then to the bulge.

Turning to face Don, she ran her hands over his thighs, coming dangerously close to his cock, the cock she wanted to suck his cock again. Or was it his cock? Was it the bartender's cock she wanted to suck? Was it just a cock she wanted in her mouth?

Katrina had left by 11.30, her husband soundly defeated an hour or so ago. "Okay honey" Katrina said to Toni. "I am going to fuck Sam's brains out" she continued as she kissed Toni on the cheek.

"Have fun slut" Toni said to her as they laughed. Kat glanced at the bartender and then to Toni "You too slut" she said with a whisper and a laugh.

Don and Toni sat at the bar, the bar that was emptying quickly. Don was consoling himself, consoling his bad luck on missing the easy 8 ball to the lower left pocket. A miss that cost him the winner's purse of $250. The JD was flowing fast, the beer too. Toni tried her level best to console him, even ran her hand over his cock, giving him a squeeze. A squeeze that didn't go unnoticed by the bartender, neither did her smile to him go unnoticed either.

The more Don drank, the more she and the bartender flirted. The more Don drank, the more she licked her full red lips. The more Don drank, the more she undid the string to the top. The more Don drank, the more wanting of the bartender's cock in her mouth increased.

By 1.30, there was but 4 people left in the bar, she and Don, the bartender and one other male, a late arrival, on his way home from work. By 1.30, Don was all but asleep, the JD and beer taking its toll on his ability to talk, to walk, to stay awake. The more beer he consumed; the more Toni toyed with the string to her top. She too was feeling the effects of the drink, she too felt the effects of the flirting, the hardness in his jeans, the dampness in-between her legs.

"I'll play the winner" she announced as she spun around on the bar stool to watch the worker and the barman play a game of pool. She felt both sets of eyes on her legs as she sat there, swinging her legs back and forth. She took a quick glance down at her legs; saw that the already short skirt had risen on her thighs, quite unintentionally too.

A shiver ran through her body, a shiver of excitement, and a shiver of anticipation. A shiver of lust and desire. The urge was increasing, the beer making her lustful and in need.

She calmly watched them playing pool, her legs still swinging and a rush run through her. A rush of naughtiness to show them a little piece of her.

Looking at Don, she sighed as she saw his head resting upon his large hands, his breathing deep and hard. The odd little snore passing through his lips. A sound that told her he had consumed far too much beer and JD. Even the motion of her hand running over his cock didn't stir him. A motion that didn't go unnoticed by the bartender.

Toni just smiled as she rested her hand there and allowed her legs to part a little as she swung them back and forth. It appeared to have the desired effect as not just one, but two pairs of eyes glanced down.

The worker slammed the 8 ball into the pocket and smiled triumphantly and uttered "Good game" to the bartender. He looked at Toni and said, "Okay Miss, rack 'em up!"

Toni laughed at put the money into the slots, pressed the lever and the balls came tumbling down the chute. She felt two pairs of eyes on her as she placed the balls into the wooden triangle. She looked at them both, smiled and then understood just what they were looking at. Her tits. She had forgotten that she had been toying with the string that held the top together, she had forgotten that when she leant forward, like she was doing right now, not just her tits, but her nipples would be on show. She went to tie it up, well, the thought of it ran through her mind, but that streak of devilment came rushing back. Instead of tying up the lace she had, another thought that ran through her mind. The thought of teasing as much as she could get away with. Toni took her time in making sure the balls were in the correct order, took her time with the knowledge that by delaying, she would be affording them a view of her hard nipples. A view she wanted them to have. A view that she would hope would have a desired effect on them both. The glance to their bulges told her she was having that desired effect.

During the long game, made long on purpose, she enjoyed that she was having to reach for some shots, pleased that she heard the little gasps from behind as the skirt rode high on the backs of her thighs, pleased that she saw eyes on her tits. She was so pleased that the little thong was worn tonight. She knew that the thin material of the thong hid nothing of her ass.

The game drew to its conclusion as the worker plopped the 8 ball into the center pocket.

"Fuck" she exclaimed as she watched the ball trickle into the pocket. "I nearly had you then" she continued as she sunk her remaining 2 balls into the pockets. The final ball needed her to reach over the table. Teasingly she raised her right leg to balance herself, teasingly the skirt rose higher, exposing her ass and, no doubt, her thong covered pussy lips.

"Oh, did we mention the forfeit?" The bartender said with a loud burst of laughter. So loud that it caused Toni to glance over at Don, to see if it had awoken him. She hoped it hadn't. He was sound asleep now.

"No, you fucking didn't!" Toni exclaimed as she joined in the laughter. "What is it anyway?" she asked with a smile.

She watched as they looked at each other and heard the worker say, "Well buddy, how about a flash of those tits?"

The bartender put his thumb up "Good forfeit".

She saw them turn to her and saw them smile. "Okay, is that it? My tits" Toni asked as she lifted the top to expose herself to them.

"For now," the bartender said with a laugh as he watched Toni cupping her 34C breasts for their eyes.

"There, now you have had your flash" Toni said with a giggle as she put the top back down. Looking right at the bartender she said, "But you lost first didn't you?" Her heart raced, she didn't know why, but it did. She knew why her nipples were rock hard though and she knew why her pussy was throbbing and wet.

"I think I should see you now" Toni said as she totally undid the lace to the top, exposing her upper body to their eyes, lust filled eyes. He seemed to shrug his shoulders and proceeded to unzip his jeans. Toni couldn't move, she just stared and let out a slight gasp as she saw him reach in and take out his hard cock. All too quickly though, he put it away. She felt cheated and wanted more.

"I have an idea" the worker said. "We'll play the 8 ball only, off of two cushions into any pocket and the loser has to do a forfeit to the winner".

"I need another beer first" Toni said as she smiled. The bartender almost ran behind the bar, bringing back 3 bottles of beer and said, "Game on then".

The worker was the first to put the ball down and Toni was left with an easy shot, but the thought of losing was far better than winning. She missed, but the bartender didn't.

Her first forfeit was to play topless. She slipped off her top and placed it on the bar, smiling as she felt eyes once more on her tits. Toni felt the excitement run through her, she felt the electricity through the room as she took her next shot and jumped with glee as it went in. The worker lost.

"Mmmmmm" she said, pondering the forfeit. "Off with the pants" she said, hoping he would play the game. He did and she watched intently as he slid them over his ankles and kicked them into the corner. Her eyes were firmly fixed on the bulge in his shorts. A hard and solid bulge.

"Fuck it" she exclaimed as she left the ball over the pocket. "Fuck it" she cursed as she sat on the barstool, making sure that Don was still asleep. She didn't consider what she would do if he woke up; she was far too turned on for that and far too drunk.

If the worker sank this, she would be forfeiting to the bar tender. "Fucker" she laughed as the worker did sink it, off of three cushions. With the pool cue between her thighs, she looked over at the bartender, her head cocked to one side. She KNEW what was coming next; she KNEW she would lose the skirt. She was right.

The bartender looked at her; she smiled as she stood up. "The skirt I guess huh?" she asked as she started to undo the button at the back.

"Good guess" the bartender said as the worker joined him at his side. Toni shrugged her shoulders and undid the final button gave her hips a wiggle and allowed the skirt to fall around her ankles. She heard the low whistles and smiled as she bent down, picking up the skirt and placing it on the bar next to her top. Looking down at herself, she saw what she knew she would, the outline of her pussy lips through the thin thong.

After another quick glance to her sleeping husband, Toni picked up the pool cue and went to the table, her walk was confident, but her insides weren't showing that. She was nervous, but excited at the same time. She knew where this was going, she knew what was about to happen. She wanted it though; she wanted all the options, all the events. She felt the nerves and the excitement as she lined up her first shot. She knew that they were behind her, she knew that they weren't looking at the shot she was about to make. She had no doubt that their eyes were upon her ass, her thong covered pussy lips, lips that now were struggling to contain the wetness.

It didn't take too long for the bartender to lose his pants, Toni concentrated on her shots, and she wanted them to be as naked as she was. Another deep swig of beer followed a winning shot in the top right corner.

She looked at the bartender. She smiled at him. He looked at her, a broad smile over his face, the worker was laughing for he knew that Toni would insist on him removing his shorts.

She stood there, her finger against her lips as if in deep thought. The finger hid a beginning of a wicked smile.

"Take them down cowboy" she said with a laugh. The bartender's eyes bore into hers; their eyes were locked as his thumbs slipped into the band of his shorts. Their eyes never left each other's as he pulled them down, that is until she couldn't resist any longer. She looked down and smiled as she saw his cock coming into view. Not hard, not fully hard, but certainly not flaccid; but certainly big.

Toni cupped her tits and then picked up the cue. "Game on boys" she said as she took the first shot. A ripple of delight went through her body as her nipples grazed the green baize of the table. Sadly, for her, this caused her to miss the pocket and the very two next shots saw her, once again, on the forfeit.

She blushed as the worker looked at her; she anticipated his next words and quietly tugged down her thong, exposing a shaved pair of lips and a strip of fine blonde hair above them.

"This isn't fucking fair" she said with a pouting look upon her face as she lost the very next game too. Looking at the bartender; well, more at the swelling of his cock, no doubt caused by her pose as she played the shot.

Toni drained the remaining of her beer and set the bottle on the bar. The bartender's eyes shone, as if he was hit by an idea. Which was correct.

"Sit on the table" he said to her.

"This was it" Toni thought to herself. "This is game set and match" she mused in her mind as she moved to the table, sat upon it and even without a thought, parted her thighs, exposing the wet pussy lips to their eyes.

She watched him pick up the bottle. She took it out of his hand when it was offered to her. She looked at him quizzically, wondering what she was to do and then, suddenly, it hit her. He - they - wanted to see her fuck herself with the bottle.

"Is this for what I think it's for?" Toni asked as she wiped the neck with her hand. There was no answer, merely a nod.

Her eyes never left them as she placed the bottle on her pussy lips, gave it a little push and sighed as she felt it sinking into her. Pure lust took over. She lay back, raised her legs, paced her feet onto the tabletop and began to move the bottle in and out of her pussy. Moaning, groaning as the bottle slipped in deep, her hips bucking as she drove it in and out of her soaking wet pussy. Her head rolled from side to side as she slammed the bottle in and out.

12