Pool Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh yesss" she moaned as the wave of the orgasm ran through her body. Holding the bottle deep, she used her inner muscles to hold onto the bottle as her fingers gripped her own nipples, tugging on them, rolling them.

Toni didn't stop when she felt the bottle being removed; neither did she struggle when she felt her ankles being put over shoulders. Neither did she stop the hands moving her fingers from her nipples and placed onto a hard cock. She had no idea whose cock it was. She had no idea whose cock was now slipping into her pussy, no idea whose cock was sinking to the hilt deep inside her. All she knew that she moaned out loud. All she knew was that she said "Yes, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME"

Pulling the cock in her hand to her mouth, Toni greedily sucked on it, ran her tongue up and down the length, her fingers cupped and massaged the big heavy balls.

She didn't want tenderness; she didn't want passiveness. She wanted to be fucked, to be taken, to be used and abused. She wanted a good hard fucking.

That I what she got, a good hard fuck. Both cocks slammed into her, into her mouth and into her pussy. Deep and hard. She felt rough hands on her tits, rough fingers on her nipples. Tugging them, pulling them as the cock in her pussy rammed and slammed home, deep and hard. She heard the grunting, the groaning and then she heard the sound, the guttural sound and then she felt the jet of seed hitting the back of her throat. Gagging as she swallowed, not wanting to lose a drop, swallowing as fast as she could.

She then heard another groan, felt her own impending explosion as the cock buried deep inside her exploded.

"Ohhh, yes, yes, yes, nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww" she yelled out as she bucked her hips, driving her wet pussy onto the cock fucking her pussy. Her orgasm was mind blowing, was intense as she gripped on the cock inside her, as she held onto the cock in her hand, stroking it, caressing it, coaxing it back to life.

It was only when she felt the cock leave her pussy did she open her eyes. She smiled, the bartender smiled back.

"Give me that cock, let me lick it clean" was all she said as she released the now hard again in her hand. Looking at the worker. "Fuck me, fuck my already wet cunt baby" was all she said as her tongue got to work on the bartender's cock, cleaning her juices, savoring her own taste as she took him into her mouth, letting out a moan as she felt her hips being raised, as she felt the hard cock, the big hard cock slide into her.

"yes baby, fuck me, fuck me hard" Toni moaned as she let the bartenders cock slip from her mouth.

The next morning, she woke, her head throbbed, and her body ached as she sat up in the bed. Her nipples sore, her pussy sore. Her hands ran over her body, looking for tell-tale signs of the sex from last night, her eyes went to her sleeping husband. She smiled as she ran her hands over his body, running her fingers over his cock.

"I love you baby" was all she said as she pulled back the sheet, exposing his cock. Her fingers touched it, held it as she lowered her mouth onto it. Feeling him stir from his sleep, Toni sucked on his growing meat, sucked on the cock stiffening in her mouth. Sucking at the cock of her husband until he exploded into her mouth.

The End.

12